Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:52 AM
fog and truth [f]
by alec
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:50 AM

Old May 20th, 2024, 11:48 AM
High-Function Autistic

Status: Highly Functioning Autistic who is easily frustrated, so if I say something I don’t mean, I’m so
Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Angelic

RiverClan Re: Rugged Range

Drizzlesnow slunk through the bushes, easily catching two squirrels and a thrush.

@poppy // @Blazing

ON SCRATCH

Robinstar
is ThunderClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Roaringstar is SkyClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Pareidoliastar is WindClan’s current Leader! She has an open den policy.
Anachronismpounce is ShadowClan’s current Deputy.
Do not ask how I got so many lol.
Old May 22nd, 2024, 09:15 AM
I'm so lost ;v;

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused
Default Re: Rugged Range

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
__________________________________________________ ___

Didn't look like Slatestripe was gonna show up unsurprisingly. Sighing inwardly, mudsmoke glanced back up the tree at the beehive. He had never been a great climber and was very inexperienced in collecting honey. So there was no shot he was getting out of this unscathed. He had a basic plan in mind, he had seen a nearby stream on his way here, he could knock the beehive down and run to the stream to get away from the bees, he then would swim most of the way back and boom! Empty beehive for the picking. That is if all the bees chase after him as expected and didn't turn to go back to their hive. It would also only work if mudsmoke managed to knock down the beehive in the first place, what good would it do him if he managed to climb all the way up only to aggravated a hive of bees and then gets chased by them for nothing. There was quite a lot of risks in this plan, but what else could he do? There was no way he was going back to camp empty pawed.

Taking a deep breath he crouched down, angling his weight onto his haunches. Plan set in motion he kicked of his haunches with as much power as he could muster propelling himself up less then half or the tree length. Unsheathing his claws he speedily clawed his way up, you could say he scurried up like a squirrel. Ew squirrels. Just as he reach near the top of the tree he could feel gravity take holding, as he fell back he reached his paw managing to hook onto the beehive and hang on it. For a moment he thought his weight wouldn't be enough to bring the small structure down, he could already hear the buzz of the hive but suddenly- it cracked loose breaking in half away from the tree. Letting go of the beehive, mudsmoke twisted himself around and didn't hesitate to sprint the moment his paws hit the ground, the searing pain in his right paw told him he sprained it from his rushed landing but he didn't dare slow down. The sounds of bees catching up on him ring loud in his ears as he swerved around try to lose them. More like lead them far away and make them lose sense of direction, if that was even possible. He winced as he felt his leg hind leg hit a thorn bush- thorn bush? No, he knew those were the bees. Were they that close!? Speeding up but feeling the pain his paw even more, he managed to arrive to the stream. Not wasting another second he dove in completely submerging himself. The sound of the swarm above him was enough to keep him underwater for a few more seconds.

The pain of the stingers in his leg topped with his sprain paw would kill him if it weren't for his aching lungs, he flat out sprinted here! He was out of breathe and now he had to hold it under water? The things he does for stupid things like this were beyond him. Managing to muster up some energy, he swam a bit further down the stream only to resubmerge a few tail lengths away. Luckily it was out of few of the bees who seem to be camping the spot he had dissapeared to. Quietly Climbing out of the what he snuck back to the location of the beehive. It was quite a distance away, and his paw was helping but once he reached it he was more than happy to see it. Relief flooded every bone in his body at the sight of zero bees. Grabbing a large fern he messily wrapped up as much honey as he could gather from the beehive and picked up the 'leaf packet'. He wasn't going to stick around and wait for the bees to return so instead he headed back to camp.

|{+4 Honey}|
{|4/5; honey|}
(Time to get this thing finished TvT)

|{I do not share or agree with the opinions/actions of my characters}|
Old May 23rd, 2024, 08:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
A wide open space, away from the cover of territory, was exactly what Dusklion had in mind when she had called for Tulippaw and Eaglepaw to join her on this little excursion. She tried to not think about the why behind calling the two apprentices out for battle training specifically (because she was the reason for them needing it now more than ever in the first place) and instead turned to face both of them with a lingering glance to both.

"Okay so, first things first; what have your mentors taught you so far 'bout battle trainin'? 'N its okay if it's not much - not here to judge, only to improve 'n make sure you both turn into strong, capable warriors." She didn't know Tulippaw all that well outside of her being Fogkit's sister, but the later... Dusk wondered if this would piss her brother off that she was taking his apprentice out for training. The more she mulled it over though, the more she found she didn't care. Things between RiverClan and WindClan were her fault - the most she could do is prepare the younger kids for the inevitable moment those tensions snapped into full-blown battle.

[ Tulippaw - @chickadee ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old May 24th, 2024, 04:22 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget
My Mood: Amused

Tulippaw
?/100 || RiverClan || 9 moons || she/her

. . .

Tulippaw had stayed quiet almost the entire time, since the moment Dusklion called her out. She’d had a lot on her mind recently, but distracting herself with training usually worked to clear it. Especially fishing. She’d never thought that she would’ve had the patience for it, but turned out to be almost… therapuatic and comforting. Then there was the pride of catching a fish.

It surprised her that Dusklion would even call her out to train. She was used to going unnoticed in the Clan, but it seems the deputy chose her to go out and train for some reason. She was confused, but grateful. Being mentorless sucked.

When Dusklion brought up battle training however, Tulippaw didn’t even try to hide her disdain. Her ears flattened and she frowned. She wasn’t sure if it was from anger or embarrassment. Almost ten moons, and barely any training. “Well, considering that my past two mentors have either disappeared, or flat out left the Clan, I’ve had none.” She admitted, shifting her paws.

. . .

[dusk - @taillow] [eagle - @Mica]

Old May 26th, 2024, 10:31 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
A wide open space, away from the cover of territory, was exactly what Dusklion had in mind when she had called for Tulippaw and Eaglepaw to join her on this little excursion. She tried to not think about the why behind calling the two apprentices out for battle training specifically (because she was the reason for them needing it now more than ever in the first place) and instead turned to face both of them with a lingering glance to both.

"Okay so, first things first; what have your mentors taught you so far 'bout battle trainin'? 'N its okay if it's not much - not here to judge, only to improve 'n make sure you both turn into strong, capable warriors." She didn't know Tulippaw all that well outside of her being Fogkit's sister, but the later... Dusk wondered if this would piss her brother off that she was taking his apprentice out for training. The more she mulled it over though, the more she found she didn't care. Things between RiverClan and WindClan were her fault - the most she could do is prepare the younger kids for the inevitable moment those tensions snapped into full-blown battle.

[ Tulippaw - @chickadee ] [ Eaglepaw - @Mica ]
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 8 moons | 80/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, Herbal Knowledge T2
· · ────────────── · ·
[Tulippaw - @chickadee ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw had been a little surprised when Dusklion approached her and asked about battle training--as Fadingsun had done not a few days before. Why were they both taking such an interest in her training? Well, she wasn't going to complain. At least someone wanted to train her, and that was all she needed.

Dusklion asked about former training, and Tulippaw spoke up. Annoyance flared in Eaglepaw's gut as Tulippaw mentioned her two failures of mentors. Leave it to RiverClan to leave an apprentice in the dust. At least Dusklion was taking her to train. Despite the deputy's fatal actions with the WindClan deputy, she did seem to care about the clan. "Fadingsun taught me a few things, but if Tulippaw needs training from the basics--" she gave the other apprentice a little smile, "then I would like to go over the basics again." Review could happen with Dusklion, while she could get her actual training from Fadingsun. That seemed fair, right?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old June 1st, 2024, 01:34 PM

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw padded into Rugged Range, before turning to face Dewpaw “Are you ready?” They asked.

@CollapsingStars

Witheredstar is the current leader of SunClan, she has an open den policy!
Join SunClan!
Old June 1st, 2024, 01:38 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw padded into Rugged Range, before turning to face Dewpaw “Are you ready?” They asked.

@CollapsingStars
DEWPAW

The albino she stretched out her limbs, flexing her paws. Her stupid grin stayed on her face, "I'm ready, Caveclaw." They mewed. Her eyes wobbled as they tried to stay focused on her mentor.

Character website
Website link here!
Old June 1st, 2024, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

DEWPAW

The albino she stretched out her limbs, flexing her paws. Her stupid grin stayed on her face, "I'm ready, Caveclaw." They mewed. Her eyes wobbled as they tried to stay focused on her mentor.

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw nodded.
“First, swiping with you forepaw is a start to the basics, but it can make your balance unsteady.” They explained, before demonstrating a forepaw swipe.
“When a cat does this, you could easily knock them off their feet by going for their back legs.” She stated “First, I want you to demonstrate the swipe, in your own way.”

Join SunClan!
Old June 1st, 2024, 01:57 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDIOTICBEAN101 View Post

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw nodded.
“First, swiping with you forepaw is a start to the basics, but it can make your balance unsteady.” They explained, before demonstrating a forepaw swipe.
“When a cat does this, you could easily knock them off their feet by going for their back legs.” She stated “First, I want you to demonstrate the swipe, in your own way.”

DEWPAW

Dewpaw watched, eyes shifting back and forth with her mentors movements. She brought her paw out, acting out the motion shown clumsily. After testing out the motion, with sheathed claws, they swiped at their mentor. The action was awkward at best, but they tried their best to emulate the action. Dewpaw looked up at their mentor, "Was that okay?"

Character website
Website link here!
Old June 1st, 2024, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

DEWPAW

Dewpaw watched, eyes shifting back and forth with her mentors movements. She brought her paw out, acting out the motion shown clumsily. After testing out the motion, with sheathed claws, they swiped at their mentor. The action was awkward at best, but they tried their best to emulate the action. Dewpaw looked up at their mentor, "Was that okay?"

Caveclaw-She/They

————————

Caveclaw was silent for a moment “A little clumsy, but it will improve with practice.” She answered “You will most likely rely on speed, like myself, so knocking cats off balance will help.”
Caveclaw sheathed her long claws and prepared to swipe “Try to knock me off balance by dashing under me and swiping, but don’t let me land on top of you”

Join SunClan!