by Ragwort
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 09:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:43 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

Quailsnap turned his eyes to Greenfur as the tomcat suddenly burst out of nowhere, attacking the coyote and telling him to get away. Quailsnap wanted to reject the offer, to offer his own help to Greenfur, but he knew he wouldn't be much help to the tomcat in the state he was in. So he wobbled towards Omenshade and Otterstone, his vision swimming in and out of focus, blood still dripping from his face wounds, making it even harder to see. He could feel the blood dripping from his other wounds, making a trail behind him as he limped towards the medicine cats, soon smelling Greenfur come up behind him. Quailsnap collapsed on the ground with a huff, but lifted his head up, trying to inspect his bloody, mangled foreleg with his swimming, bloodied vision.

@CheetahPelt @Kitty Mama @vermin

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:50 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@Starbot @SilentLamb
After a bit, Wormbite was also thrown off-- his body slammed into the ground. A choked gasp of pain escaped his lips. From the previous time being thrown, Wormbite had already damaged his ribs but at least it was just bruised. He was pretty sure he heard an crack. At least the coyote had ran off. A whimp. Seriously. All they did was scratch its legs.

He pushed himself off the ground, blinking widely to regain his senses. It wasn't that bad. Wormbite was still- still able to fight. He wouldn't die but he was having a hard time breathing. Every sharp intake. At least he got to pay Sootpaw back. His ears twitched at the sound of him.. talking to Gentlethunder. Right? "Stop fighting, " Wormbite stated--, walking over back to the injured group. His tail would brush against Sootpaw's side, an subtle gesture in an attempt to call him down. His voice was rather raspy, still trying to slow his breathing. They needed to move into a more covered place. Maybe a den? It could potentially trap them but it would remove the chance of them being attacked by all sides. They just had to focus on the entrance. Though, the injured..

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:51 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:50 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

Emberfang was surprised by the anger in the she-cat's voice. But then again, he had tried to get up and was probably making things worse. "Ugh..." He tried his hardest to stay conscious. But black was rising behind his eyes. "I-I think I'm gonna g-go ou-" Emberfang went unconscious. [ @CheetahPelt ]

Pet's name: Juicy
Just a good boi, doing good boi things, as always!
My warriors! (It has all of my cats and info about them.)

Seriously... what did you think was going to be in here?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:51 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

@Spiderfrost
@RedHead @Katwhisperer

She nodded to Brightwhisker. "Alright, all I can do is the outer wounds, at the camp I can look at it easier, but here I can do your flesh wounds. THat poltice should help."

She turned, looking at Quailsnap. "Someone go get him! Or I will!" She hissed, paws itching.

Otterstone watched as Emberfang fell unconscious again, atleast he wouldn't hurt himself more then he already has.

Last edited by CheetahPelt; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:52 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:53 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

"Did you not just get knocked back several fox lengths? There's being brave and there's being dumb. You're walking the line between the two." he barked at the apprentice. But as he mentioned wanting to be by his friends side Gentlethunder let out a sigh "If you die I swear to Starclan" he began before turning his attention to Otterstone. He quirked his brows before lashing his tail. "If a kit was eager to go to battle, would you send them in?" he deadpanned as she pushed herself in his space. Cobalt hues blazed with anger. "Next time you spit in my face, you better be prepared to loose a leg. Another. Leg. I respect you. But I don't respect your idiotic decisions." he growled. "You're no longer a warrior, you're a medicine cat now. Start acting like one and worry about your clanmates physical well being." he barked. He understood where she was coming from, he really did, but that was a brat, a young brat. Who had never fought a Coyote or a Dog to top it off. He wanted to cheer his clanmates on, but half of them were already almost dead by the looks of it.

Gentlethunder than turned his snarl to a talkitive apprentice. "I never said she wasn't dumbass. Before you butt in maybe listen to a conversation first. You're many moons too young to talk to me like that so unless you want to be used as bait I suggest you shut your mouth and focus on what she's telling you to do." he gurgled. Why the hell was everyone so snappy. He's trying to keep the idiot from killing himself but here was the Medicine Cat and another idiot Apprentice snapping at him like they knew better than he did.

He fought against Dogs he knew what they could do. "So let's try to keep more of our Clanmates from getting that close, yes? Including these one's there's no one guarding you guys." he snapped "So before you start mouthing back at me look around you dumbass."

Gentlethunder was begining to rethink his choices. If they died they died. He really didn't care anymore. His blazing gaze was ripped away from the pair as a snarl came from somewhere near by. Once again. More dogs came pouring in. The Calliby was beyond angry at this point. But than Wormbite came, finally, someone with a little bit of sense. "Keep an eye on the idiot. I don't care if you go and fight anymore if you die you die." he snapped.

@Slushie @CheetahPelt @Spiderfrost @x ghostie

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 3rd, 2020 at 07:55 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:55 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

@CheetahPelt
Brightwhisker nodded in understanding.
"I understand, I don't think i'll be able to go back out there now anyways, so if you need me to help you, i want to do what i can." he offered her.

@Starbot
@Slushie
Brightwhisker seemed to want to at least attempt to calm down Gentlethunder, the tom was getting worked up and as nice as it was he was so worried, his yelling could draw the coyotes attention.
"Gentlethunder." he spoke up, "thank you for worrying over everyone, but maybe don't yell so loud in case another mutt comes a calling?" he suggested gently.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:00 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Starbot @CheetahPelt @RedHead ]

He bared his teeth, ready to snap back something furious, but Ottershade broke through before he could. Instantly forgetting about Gentlethunder, he swung around to seek out Quailsnap, eyes finally settling on the tom's crumpled form. "I've got him," he called to Ottershade. No argument was more important than a fellow RiverClan warrior.
"Quailsnap!" he yelped as he neared the other warrior. "Here, I've got you. Can you stand? Actually, dumb question, nevermind," he added quickly, stomach rolling as his gaze fell on the tom's mangled leg. "Lean on me. I'll bring you over, okay? She'll fix you up and then you can relax. You're going to be fine."

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:16 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:02 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie
Barring his teeth at gentlethunder, nearly ready to attack him . Wormbite came just in time to save the day. Whipping his head around , he sighed. I'll be fine ya stupid adult!(adult being Gentlethunder ) don't tell me what to do. I -...RARGH!
"ok...that won't stop me from venting..." he meowed with a ticked off sort of tone. " be glad I listen to you . Just be careful ok?...don't die on me, not to these mutts...atleast die in a more worthy battle...not that I want you to...." I really don't want you to. ...at all.. . He snuck a glare at gentlethunder before looking back at worm and gave him a nod. for his name gentlethunder....he sure is being a snappy thing...

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:03 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:06 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
There was a bloody haze in the air of WindClan's camp as RiverClan pitted itself against the coyotes. The dogs were outnumbered, but the cats were tiny in comparison, which seemed to even the odds more than was comfortable. Sassafrasfire pants heavily, having been swerving in and out throughout, not really leaving much of an impact but doing what they could to at least give their Clanmates opportunities for recovery if possible. But as five more entire beasts come, drawn to to the scent of easy pickin's, the Clan slips into a bit of a panicked pickle.

Sassafrasfire's eyes dart around from Clanmate to Clanmate, and somewhere Lionstar's yowl rings out. Protect their Clanmates. The warrior lurches into motion all of a sudden as somehow, above the yowls and snarling dogs, they hear a singular and distinctive wail for help. They follow the cry blindly through the bloodlust mist, swimmers legs kicking off the ground and launching them towards the narrow head of a coyote that was whipping a full grown warrior around in its jaws. Muddy claws dig into the coyote's visage, as the warrior aims for its eyes. With an unformed screech, Sassafrasfire digs at the coyote's eyes as their hind legs scrabble with any solid part of the animal to keep them on it, until it shakes them off and throws Cherrypounce off to the side.

Scrabbling to get back up, Sassafrasfire looks at Pebblepaw. "Are you okay?"

@Wolfie @Dust
Pebblepaw had just stood there dumb-founded as he watched one of his clan-mates come in from the side and launch themselves at the coyote. His chest was hurting. Tightening with each labored breath. Grief was pushing it's way from his throat in the form of a long-drawn out wail. Please don't be dead, please don't be dead. As Sassafrasfire made their way over to Pebble, the apprentice would only stare at them with wide saucer eyes.

"I- I- U- I.." Finally, he seemed to manage to get a grip on himself. He quickly nodded in confirmation to their question before pointing his muzzle over to Cherrypounce, "We need to help her!" Racing over to stand beside his friend, the lump in Pebblepaw's throat only grew and it felt like he was suffocating. Suffocating... again... Graypaw. The sadness he had felt when Pigeonpaw called him over with a wail, seeing their brother's lifeless body. Choking back a sob, Pebblepaw would turn to see if Sassafras had followed him. If they had, he would take a hold of Cherry's scruff and start dragging her body.

"Helf me wif this?" He would give Sassafrasfire a pleading look, mumbling through a mouthful of fur. Despite being quite fat, there was the tiniest bit of muscle under all that chub! Dragging Cherrypounce would be no big deal, but really, Pebble just wanted some comfort in the company of others right now.

@Wolfie

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:16 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quailsnap could only nod as he forced himself back to his paws, limping a little further with Goosepaw's support. "My eyes." He gasped, his eyes now closed because the pain was starting to set in. "One got my eyes." Quailsnap was a realist, and he knew that he probably wouldn't come out of this alive. He could feel himself losing blood, and he knew that both Otterstone and Omenshade weren't very trained in the ways of medicine. If he did come out of this alive though, Quailsnap knew his eyes were probably done for.

@Slushie @CheetahPelt

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread