Old February 22nd, 2022, 09:34 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Default Re: Sky Glade

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsertCoolNameHere View Post
-Shinepaw-

"Just shut your trap, Specklepelt. They are being stupid, we'll tell them the truth, if they don't believe it, then oh well." The she went limp in the warriors jaws. She didn't care about the pain. "Carry me." she smirked. If Owlfeather had to drag her, she was going to make it as hard as possible. "Ugh, let's hurry," she whined.

@Hopeless @GoldenDays
[I]~Speckle’pelt~[/I]

Speckle’pelt glanced between the two before stiffening. she was scared, She was scared of what Dawn’star would do to them, she was scarred at what her clanmates would think, oh starclan she shouldn’t have come here.
But Shine’paw seemed to have a plan, she was putting her trust in there mindset of an apprentice. Shine’paw better know what she’s doing.
Her tail swayed and twitched.
She sighed deeply, knowing exactly what she was getting into when she simply stated. “Fine, let’s go.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old March 5th, 2022, 02:45 PM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~
@Skycloud

The open place had never been one the tabby enjoyed due to the general lack of shadows, and not enough trees casting their shade over the land, but no one had hunted here since she caught Shinepaw and Specklepelt screaming in a rabbit burrow, so some prey might have gathered here somewhere, lulled into a false sense of security by the lack of action around, so they might have more luck here.

She turned back towards Crowblaze, the cat she had chosen to come with her. It wasn't out of any particular reasoning, they were merely another warrior to her, but who knew, that could change. "Let's split up to cover more ground,
shot me a glance if you need me, but don't shout unless your life is on the line, I don't feel like missing a catch today."

Old March 11th, 2022, 09:26 AM
-why?-

My Mood: Sleepy

/ @Hopeless

Crowblaze gave a small nod as he followed. “Yes, that makes sense,” he meowed. “And I won't scream like a senseless brat, be rest assured.” With a curt nod of his head, he padded off into another part of the Sky Glade, black paws making no noise as he avoided the crunchy leaves. He made his way through the heather plants, hiding his midnight coloured pelt.

The tomcat sniffed the air. Rabbit. The scent was extremely strong. A sly grin popped into his face. This was going to be an easy catch. He saw the rabbit nibbling at a patch of heather not far off. Crowblaze dropped into a hunting crouch, stealthily creeping over to the rabbit until he was in pouncing length from it. Then he pounced, quickly ending the small creatures life with a bite in the neck. Barely any blood dropped out.

Old March 11th, 2022, 01:38 PM

~ Owlfeather ~
@Skycloud

She had to admit, Crowblaze truly seemed among the more sensible cats in the clan, and her former choice to go hunting with him that had originally been without any particular reason, was now a decision she was glad she had made. He carried a slightly similar notion to what she had picked up from Badgerscar, but without the rude and disrespectfully grumpiness that dragged down the brown tom in her eyes.

As her hunting partner turned to find their own prey, Owlfeather went over to check some of the few trees that grew at the sides of the Skyglade, she couldn't see nor smell any rabbits on her side, so might as well go look for any hiding rodents among the roots. She approached the trees quietly, unnoticed, but then something small and hard hit her in the head. She quickly identified the item as a pinecone, and glanced up towards the trees to see a squirrel, idly nibbling on its food. It hadn't noticed her, and it was wronged her in throwing its eaten food at her so... Quick a flash in the dark she flew up the tree, and swiftly had the rodent in her jaws. It was large, plumb from whatever food it had hidden for the winter, and she liked the way it weighed down as she carried it down.

As she shot a glance towards Crowblaze, she saw him with a rabbit. A rabbit and a round squirrel, that was a respectable product of a hunting trip she supposed, and began to slowly wander towards her hunting partner, not fully approaching him encase he had another prey in sight, but close enough so that he could take notice of her, and come when he was done.

Old March 11th, 2022, 03:49 PM
-why?-

My Mood: Sleepy

/ @Hopeless

The mouse hung limply in Crowblaze's jaw as Owlfeather approached him. She seemed to have caught a squirrel. He gave her a nod, signalling that he was unable to scent any other prey and it was safe for her to approach. He cocked his head, amber eyes watchfully settled on the patrol leader.

“Is this sufficient for our catches, do you think, or shall we hunt down more prey? I mean, these are good catches I guess, but it’s leafbare after all. I mean, it's your decision, I don't mind whatever you pick.”

Old March 13th, 2022, 10:49 AM

~ Owlfeather ~
@Skycloud We're done, I'll have Owlfeather report to herself, but you donät have to do anything anymore //

Crowblaze soon returned to her, and according to how it usually went, they would have been heading back now, but she stopped as Crowblaze proposed they try to hunt some more. Owlfeather had to admit she was almost a little surprised by the idea, most cats she had met liked to just get the patrol over with and get back to camp as soon as possible, to get back to whatever they were doing beforehand, but she seemed to have just found a pleasant exception to that rule.

She dropped her prey to speak, being ready to agree with him, before she glanced up at the sky, and saw the time that had passed. She had other duties to get done, and while the proposal of hunting more was tempting, she didn't have the time. "As much as I like the idea, we really should be heading back now, this will have to do for our part." Though, encase thee other hunting patrol didn't report back, and it continued in similar patterns, she might have to take Nettlepaw out for some more hunting practice in order to be able to send the apprentice on hunting patrols in the future. But now she picked her prey up again and began to walk back.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 02:11 AM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Shade. //

➵ marshwolf | she/her

as soon as rookscreech came over, marshwolf turned and made her way through the entrance, not wanting to waste any time. padding through the territory, she decided that hunting in the sky glade would probably be the best decision since there was an abundance of prey there. entering the meadow, she casted a brief glance at the lanky warrior. "you can go whichever direction you want, I'll be going this way." she said before walking off towards the left.

now that it was early newleaf, prey was sure to be busy looking for food and coming out of their dens. sniffing the air, her assumptions were right - she could smell a few rabbits, some birds, and some field mice. maybe some voles. following the scent of rabbit, she crouched down once she saw one about one and a half tree lengths away. creeping towards the prey, she broke out into a light sprint when the rabbit eventually noticed her. as the rabbit was about to turn, she cut it off by quickening her pace and leaping onto it, quickly killing it with a bite to its throat.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 26th, 2022, 02:54 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@sid

Rookscreech wasn't particularly hyped about hunting out in the cold but what could you do. She sniffed the air around her and followed a faint trail in the air. She eventually located a shrew. Rookscreech bent down and began stalking. She wasn't particularly good at it because her long legs got in the way. She made her way closer and leaped, but landed too far and the Shrew skedaddled away. She sighed and sniffed the air again. Eventually, she came across a magpie that was pecking at the ground. With a more careful leap, she managed to grab it in her jaws. One catch achieved.
Old March 27th, 2022, 07:03 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@Shade. //

➵ marshwolf | she/her

burying the rabbit, marshwolf sniffed the air for more prey. following a scent, she soon saw a starling and crouched down. creeping forward quietly, she leapt forward and landed on the bird, holding it down with one paw before quickly killing it. hoping to get at least one more piece of prey, she laid the bird down and continued on. eventually, she came across a mouse poking it's head out of a hole. aiming to lunge forward and snatch it, the mouse disappeared in the hole before she could. grumbling under her breath, she decided that two pieces of prey would do for now.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old April 4th, 2022, 09:46 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Sootsnap
[Closed]

Still, absolutely no patrols sent out. Nothing. How Bounceberry was getting his herbs he had no clue. It was getting irritating.

The charcoal tabby stomped into the Glade, rounded ears swiveling. He had one thing on his mind...probably. Truly he just wanted to grab what looked like herbs and book it back to the Clan.

How his clanmates were surviving after all the fighting, he wouldn't know. Infections, what not. Thinking about it, he figured he should be happy their Medicine Cat is somehow able to make herbs appear out of thin air simply by thinking about them.

With a huff and a puff, he locked on to a very sad looking red flower. Red probably meant poppy, and it looked like a poppy. He'd take what he could get. Ripping it from the ground, securing it nicely in his maw, he did his best not to spit it out. Hated the way dirt tasted.

With a final look around, he spotted just one more. Quickly romping over to it, he also ripped that one up. Job well done he figured. Two very sad looking poppy flowers.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us