Today 08:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:25 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

The tabby stood over the she cat tail whisking back and fourth. “It looks like you might” he mrrow wasn’t amused anymore but not exactly sad either. She had done this to herself. “Would you like me to.. uh.. move you to the river” his voice was barely above a croak. He glanced over his shoulder to the river which gleamed with the moon light hitting it perfectly. If he was dying now.. he would’ve preferred being faced that was as opposed to the ragtag team of idiots behind them.
Dawnsong breath was slowing. "I guess there's only one thing I regret, and that is never being able to start a family." She laughed breathlessly. "But who would want me?" She knew she had brought this upon herself. But she had hoped for something more in life. Like something she could do to help her clanmates instead of harming them. The opposite of what she had done today. She took a deep breath, pain coursing through her. She had to hold on, just a little bit longer. @Fallenpine @wren
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:27 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

(Anyone whos character is wandering, looking for the river can run into Lynxstep and Warblerpaw btw!)

Lynxstep wanted to be with her kits but she new it was for the sake of the clan. "Come Warblerpaw, lets go." She raced off then, looking for any of the three things Coyotesnarl said. Mushrooms, moss, cobwebs.. mushrooms, moss, cobwebs... She ceapt on repeating the words until she found some cobwebs! Yes! "Warblerpaw! I found some cobwebs, take all of them on your paw and get them back to Coyotesnarl!" She almost barked the order at him, she new though that lives were at stake, and no time to loose.
@vermin
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:28 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Oh really?! I didn't know!" sarcasm dripped from his voice with ears pointing down. It was an stupid move he'd almost made. For the first time Warblerpaw felt upset that he's small and useless for those who's still struggling in camp. He can't do anything about it.

Veering his sight at the medicine cat nodding his head the calico stared up at Lynxstep. "Come on, we don't have time to waste." Striding into the thick patch of grass the apprentice searched for mushrooms and cobwebs. During the day he can spot numerous of brown mushrooms and webs, though, at night is a completely different scenery. It's not like he can smell out these things. What felt like hours when really it was just mere minutes, his eyes spotted a log. Poking his head inside there was thick layers of webs that he grabbed with his paws. "Found some webs!" With luck, there was more within some shrubs and rocks. Warblerpaw dashed back to Coyotesnarl, showing him a paw coated in cobwebs. "Will this be enough?" His voice faded away as he witness Dawnsong accepting her death. This cat truly didn't want to live. What a waste.

@wren @Starfall @Wings

Last edited by tye; March 22nd, 2020 at 08:29 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:34 PM

ok, ok, it seems like most of you are here.
DuskWing would calm herself down a bit, and make sure all the kits were ok.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Coyotesnarl was pleased his orders had gone out well. Thank goodness these are the cats I got stuck with. Using one of the nests Oddear had assembled so quickly he dragged it over and plopped it next to the dying she cat just as Honeypaw arrived behind him with a bundle of nesting materials. “Thank you thank you” his voice was hushed “help me move her onto this nest ok?” he said quietly using a shoulder to push her onto the small nest and propping her head up on the corner of it so she was facing the water. “Water. Quickly.” he instructed the tom gesturing for him to hold the moss by her lips.

Just than Lynxstep and Warblerpaw appeared “thank goodness. Bring them here quickly” Dawnsong was dying.. was it even meaningful to waste the cobwebs on her body. He sat there staring at her for a brief moment before chewing the inside of his lip. However cruel it sounded he needed to see how the cobwebs worked on heavy wounds.. he would compare mushrooms and webs later. He hooked some webs off the toms paw and placed it on one of her larger gashes.. it soaked right through. His ears flattened. There was nothing. Nothing he could do. “Lynxstep Warblerpaw shield her now” he demanded quietly. She would die in peace out of the sights of other clanmates. “Honeypaw.. you can leave if you.. don’t want to watch.” he said under his breath not to draw any attention to her.

@vermin @Wings @Starfall @TeamRiverRipple

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:40 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear was quick to make an appearance. He strode back into sight of the mismatched emergency group of felines, a big wet ball of water dripping from his large jaws. He set it down carefully besides Coyotesnarl, using the moment to give the Tom an encouraging nudge with his snout. "I want to give you more, this breaks my heart to see, but there's only so much I can do." His voice was a low whisper so the others wouldn't panic or feel discouraging. He turned back to the others, deciding to work on the nests. "If you find any more Moss pass it to me and I'll go get more water, luckily there is a puddle nearby and I'm one of the fastest," Oddear let his gravelly voice boom out to the others, he was desperate to offer assistant in any way possible.
@wren @Starfall @Wings @vermin

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:43 PM
Robo Hamster Parent

My Mood: Fine

Violetkit looked up to her mother, as if t say, I'm sorry, I'll be right back. She ran over to Dawnsong and said,
"Please... don't go..." She rubbed herself into Dawnsong's pelt. Then, she looked up at Coyotesnarl as to say, I'm sorry I disobeyed you, let me have this, and whispered to Dawnsong, "You were my best friend.."

@wren @TeamRiverRipple @The Shadow Flower

Try to smile at least once today!
Message me if you ever want to RP!
My Character Page:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...024#post645024
I just got back, so bear with me if I'm late to responding!
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:44 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

The small molly perked up a little bit as her name was called and she gave another numb nod before turning back and beginning to look around in search of the other kittens. However, it seemed Duskwing was already on it - taking charge of the situation. The way Yewpaw had understood the medicine cat's words was that she was to be the one responsible for this task but... perhaps she had misunderstood. In any event, she was more than glad to sit back and let the warrior take charge. She glanced up as Honeypaw approached and accepted the clumps of moss with a dull gratitude.
@Starfall @The Shadow Flower
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ NOTE: THIS IS OPEN TO ANY STRAGGLERS IN WINDCLAN CAMP IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE. ]

[ @amber'light - YOU MAY WANT TO POST WITH CHERRYPAW! THIS IS A CLAN-WIDE PLOT ]

Foxpudge shook his head as the group of cats departed, and he returned to scanning the clearing for Clan-mates in need of help. This was utter chaos, and he hoped there'd be no more cats being idiots like Dawnsong was. They needed to work together, not against each other.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 22nd, 2020, 08:46 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
Coyotesnarl was pleased his orders had gone out well. Thank goodness these are the cats I got stuck with. Using one of the nests Oddear had assembled so quickly he dragged it over and plopped it next to the dying she cat just as Honeypaw arrived behind him with a bundle of nesting materials. “Thank you thank you” his voice was hushed “help me move her onto this nest ok?” he said quietly using a shoulder to push her onto the small nest and propping her head up on the corner of it so she was facing the water. “Water. Quickly.” he instructed the tom gesturing for him to hold the moss by her lips.

Just than Lynxstep and Warblerpaw appeared “thank goodness. Bring them here quickly” Dawnsong was dying.. was it even meaningful to waste the cobwebs on her body. He sat there staring at her for a brief moment before chewing the inside of his lip. However cruel it sounded he needed to see how the cobwebs worked on heavy wounds.. he would compare mushrooms and webs later. He hooked some webs off the toms paw and placed it on one of her larger gashes.. it soaked right through. His ears flattened. There was nothing. Nothing he could do. “Lynxstep Warblerpaw shield her now” he demanded quietly. She would die in peace out of the sights of other clanmates. “Honeypaw.. you can leave if you.. don’t want to watch.” he said under his breath not to draw any attention to her.

@vermin @Wings @Starfall @TeamRiverRipple
Dawnsong obeyed, her heart melting. All she had wanted to do was start a family a live a fulfilling life in her clan. But she knew she was dying. There was only hope in Starclan. But she doubted they would care. Dawnsong curled up in the nest, her tears falling onto the moss. "Coyotesnarl?" she whispered. "Can I say goodbye?" Dawnsong knew she had little time left. But she had to make the best out of the time she had left. @wren @Fallenpine
Closed Thread