Yesterday 11:15 PM

Old November 21st, 2021, 08:40 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
-->Badgerscar
The tom was getting tired of being in camp. He didn't need any of his clanmates. He was starting to feel resentful towards them. All of them were getting in his way. Badgerscar moved his head back and forth viciously, his eyes turned to slits and he felt his sanity slowly slip from him. This had been happening a lot lately. It was far worse than it was when he was an apprentice.

Badgerscar launched himself at the first noise, which was a lizzard. He snatched it up in his jaws and rammed it down into the ground. It went dazed. The insane warrior took one of his claws and sliced right down the middle of its stomache. He opened it up. It started wiggling before he killed it.

His head popped up at the sound of something else. Shadowclan scent. There was a cat nearby. His eyes went back to normal and he glanced down at the lizard. What had he done? Now it wasn't very edible. He made a hole and buried it inside before covering it.

// open \\
~Robinleaf~

“Badgerscar?” She had heard the warrior’s name around camp, but had never really talked to him much. He’d always seemed like he had something else on his mind. She noticed the blood.
“Having a good hunt?” She flicked her tail casually.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 06:05 AM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Swiftpounce -->

"I don't know.." he said. "We can ask shadestorm what he wants to do with it."
"You're right. We should probably hunt too though." Sunsnarl mewed
Old November 22nd, 2021, 07:54 AM
THE ONE PIECE IS REAL!!!

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Jax View Post

"You're right. We should probably hunt too though." Sunsnarl mewed
Swiftpounce -->

"We need to report this.." he said

(The patrol has to be turned in by today, so im going to report back to shade)

Character Site
The one piece is real.
Old November 22nd, 2021, 12:39 PM
Wat am I doing w/ my life

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunaiskrill View Post
Swiftpounce -->

"We need to report this.." he said

(The patrol has to be turned in by today, so im going to report back to shade)
"You can report, I can hunt. We were a hunting patrol, after all." Sunsnarl mewed
Old November 28th, 2021, 08:56 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

@Nixey

--Rainburst-- Rainburst's Reference

Rainburst hummed quietly to herself, in a good mood, which she almost always was in. The little field was her second-favorite place to be. Hardly any other cats were here, and she could just sit. And enjoy the sounds of....everything, she guessed.

Rainburst suddenly spotted her sister and squealed, racing over to her in a flash. Silentpaw was here! She started to bounce in a circle around her.

"Silentpaw, Silentpaw, Silentpaw!" Rainburst shrieked excitedly, leaping around rapidly before realizing how crazy she must seem. Rainburst forced herself into a seated position, keeping herself still, except for her tail. She couldn't seem to control her tail, which was whipping around wildly.

"Guess what!" Rainburst meowed, unable to stop herself from leaping up and twirling in a circle again before seating hersel. "Guess what!!!"

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•

Last edited by Brightlight; November 28th, 2021 at 08:57 PM.
Old December 5th, 2021, 01:51 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Silentpaw~
The morning air that blew this way and that between trees was rather chilly. Silentpaws fur was puffed up against it as she walked, the silver and deep gray striped fur seeming to have a soft shimmer to it due to the light filtering down in watch little way it managed to. Her morning had been quiet so far, as Silentpaw had taken a walk around the territory to relax. Surely Ravenblaze wouldn't mind, right? They wouldn’t tell Dawnstar all because little Silentpaw decided to take some time for herself. Though, it wouldn’t be long before the sound of Rainbursts voice reached Silentpaw, and they realized where they were. It was Pinewatch patch, one of Rainbursts favorite places, of course she’d be here. Silentpaw had actually searched for their sister to come with them, but when they hadn’t found her, Silentpaw had simply left for their walk. The shrieking was overwhelming, but Silentpaw attempted to keep her sanity (and hearing) together as she allowed Rainburst to finish before Silentpaw parted her maw and spoke in a soft, almost whisper like voice. “What is it?” she had question quietly.
@Brightlight

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old December 5th, 2021, 03:06 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixey View Post
~Silentpaw~
The morning air that blew this way and that between trees was rather chilly. Silentpaws fur was puffed up against it as she walked, the silver and deep gray striped fur seeming to have a soft shimmer to it due to the light filtering down in watch little way it managed to. Her morning had been quiet so far, as Silentpaw had taken a walk around the territory to relax. Surely Ravenblaze wouldn't mind, right? They wouldn’t tell Dawnstar all because little Silentpaw decided to take some time for herself. Though, it wouldn’t be long before the sound of Rainbursts voice reached Silentpaw, and they realized where they were. It was Pinewatch patch, one of Rainbursts favorite places, of course she’d be here. Silentpaw had actually searched for their sister to come with them, but when they hadn’t found her, Silentpaw had simply left for their walk. The shrieking was overwhelming, but Silentpaw attempted to keep her sanity (and hearing) together as she allowed Rainburst to finish before Silentpaw parted her maw and spoke in a soft, almost whisper like voice. “What is it?” she had question quietly.
@Brightlight
(It’s all good! )

—Rainburst—

The cream tabby took a deep breath, inhaling all the air she could. Then she exploded.

“Silentpaw, you’re not going to believe this but I met this really nice cat today and we’re going to draw a map of the Shadowclan territory together and she’s really nice and I’m really happy that some cat actually wants to talk to me oh and afterwards we’re going to see this secret map den that she has and I bet it’s going to be really cool isn’t that exciting?!”

Rainburst gasped when she finished, almost out of air. She bounced slightly on her paws, her eyes bright. She’d been so happy to see Silentpaw here, so excited to share with her the news she had. Rarely had cats talked to her, her personality was either seen as refreshing- or exhausting. And Rainburst was usually seen as exhausting. So to have another cat talk to her first, that was an achievement.

Then Rainburst’s whole body seemed to droop. She’d just realized something. The entire time, she’d been talking and she hadn’t made room for her sister to speak. “I’m sorry, Silentpaw.” Rainburst meowed sadly. ”I forgot to let you speak.”

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old December 9th, 2021, 09:48 AM

My Mood: Sad

★ Loonfeather ★

Loonfeather had followed the redish molly out of the ShadowClan clearing, his paws itching with anticipation. As they traveled to Pinewatch Patch, he glanced up at the sky and noted that there were a few clouds in the sky, but otherwise the sun was out. “It looks like we’ve got the weather on our side too,” he said. “It’s pretty chilly but with the sun out prey will want to be up and moving before it gets chilly tonight.”

It wasn’t too long before they reached the field of what was once marigold and catmint. The bright orange and yellow flowers and gone into a dormant state for the cold weather, but for now the stream that split the field was still flowing. “I think we’ll have good hunting here,” he murmured, giving her a nod. “You made a good call.”

{ @Mistletoe }

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker
Old December 9th, 2021, 04:38 PM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesha View Post
★ Loonfeather ★

Loonfeather had followed the redish molly out of the ShadowClan clearing, his paws itching with anticipation. As they traveled to Pinewatch Patch, he glanced up at the sky and noted that there were a few clouds in the sky, but otherwise the sun was out. “It looks like we’ve got the weather on our side too,” he said. “It’s pretty chilly but with the sun out prey will want to be up and moving before it gets chilly tonight.”

It wasn’t too long before they reached the field of what was once marigold and catmint. The bright orange and yellow flowers and gone into a dormant state for the cold weather, but for now the stream that split the field was still flowing. “I think we’ll have good hunting here,” he murmured, giving her a nod. “You made a good call.”

{ @Mistletoe }
~Robinleaf~

The confident warrior lead the way to Pinewatch Patch. She felt ready for this hunt! Her blood roared in her ears. We need to be successful. For Shadowclan! Loonfeather mentioning the weather made her look up.

“Yes you’re right! It’s good hunting weather.” She noted with satisfaction. She flexed her claws with anticipation.

When they had made it to Pinewatch Patch she sniffed the air. Prey scents filled her nose. Loonfeather said he had liked her idea. She smiled suddenly a little shy.

“I’m sure any warrior would have thought of the same thing.”

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old December 11th, 2021, 01:53 PM

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistletoe View Post
~Robinleaf~

The confident warrior lead the way to Pinewatch Patch. She felt ready for this hunt! Her blood roared in her ears. We need to be successful. For Shadowclan! Loonfeather mentioning the weather made her look up.

“Yes you’re right! It’s good hunting weather.” She noted with satisfaction. She flexed her claws with anticipation.

When they had made it to Pinewatch Patch she sniffed the air. Prey scents filled her nose. Loonfeather said he had liked her idea. She smiled suddenly a little shy.

“I’m sure any warrior would have thought of the same thing.”
★ Loonfeather ★

Loonfeather just gave her a kind smile in return, deciding not to say You’d be surprised like he was thinking. It was probably still a bit too early to mention he thought some of their Clanmates were a bit mouse-brained and would probably have suggested somewhere else.

Returning to the task at paw, he opened his mouth and drew the scents around him in. He caught the smell of vole, something he hadn’t had in quite a while. He quietly flicked his tail to Robinleaf to let her know that he had the trail of something before stalking off into the withering stalks of marigold and catmint.

The vole was just a little ways away from the river, looking like it was headed there for a drink. Loonfeather moved on silent paws, keeping the rustling of what foliage remained around him as light as possible. Before he knew it, he was able to pounce on the vole and swiftly bite its neck, killing it. Then he moved it close to where the two had been before so that none of the other prey would be concerned by the strong smell of dead vole by the river. He buried it, then glanced around to see how Robinleaf was fairing.

^ made by sid ^
characters | rp tracker