Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Thunderglade
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:38 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 11:31 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 11:27 AM
Dino's Free Art Requests
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 11:24 AM
in the rushes (adoption...
by lark.
Last post by glitch
Today 11:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2019, 10:27 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
CinderPaw getting lost in thought hadn't realised the other cat until she saw him fall directly in front of her and she let out a small yowl in surprise, jumping to her paws- she almost thought it was LittleBee and was about to run off but calmed down realising it was just one of her clanmate, what was his name again? FallenPaw? No that didn't sound right, HeatherPaw? That sounded familiar but she wasn't completely certain and she asked in a confused tone."Urm, Are you still alive...?". She slightly prodded the motionless fur before jumping back in surprise as the tom randomly sat up, The grey speckled molly blinked before feeling embarrassed at the question, speaking energetically."Oh! Im hiding from my Mentor, I put a huge amount of mud in her nest and now she's angry! if she finds me im practically dead meat! How about you why are you here uhm...HeatherPaw right?".She tilted her head slightly, she hoped from wasn't being too rude or that she had gotten his name wrong.
"Oh geez," Featherpaw muttered when Cinderpaw explained just exactly what she was doing. He shuffled his paws a little bit, ear twitching. "Erm. It's Featherpaw, actually, but close? I, uh, well, didn't actually intend to end up here, honestly! Just a case of post-nap drowsiness...?" He responded, giving a light chuckle. At least she sort of remembered his name; he didn't have a clue what her's was. It was kind of embarrassing, actually, and he could feel a touch of heat rise to his fur when he asked, "and you are?"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 9th, 2019, 06:38 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
"Oh geez," Featherpaw muttered when Cinderpaw explained just exactly what she was doing. He shuffled his paws a little bit, ear twitching. "Erm. It's Featherpaw, actually, but close? I, uh, well, didn't actually intend to end up here, honestly! Just a case of post-nap drowsiness...?" He responded, giving a light chuckle. At least she sort of remembered his name; he didn't have a clue what her's was. It was kind of embarrassing, actually, and he could feel a touch of heat rise to his fur when he asked, "and you are?"
CinderPaw was smiling cheerfully, she was certainly scared of the punishment she was in for but she found this fun and exciting- storing up trouble to cure her boredom was what she did most of the time since not many cats had the ability to cope with her rants."Post-Nap drowsiness? O! Is this a symptom of a mental breakdown?! My brother told me that sometimes having a mental breakdown can't always be visible through verbal contact! Although I'm sorta confused why he told me to ask others this when they seem tired or stressed or normal but apparently it can help others who might actually suffer from mental break downs!".She had accidentally rambled on about nonsense again and she quickly shut her muzzle before laughing a little awkwardly."Sorry- I tend to ramble on about things sometimes! Anyway make sure you don't give away my spot to anyone, Kay?".She gave a childish happy-go-lucky grin.Hearing the Tom state his name was FeatherPaw she gave a somewhat apologetic nod before replying to his question."I'm CinderPaw! It's nice to meet you FeatherPaw!".

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 10th, 2019, 03:22 PM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
CinderPaw was smiling cheerfully, she was certainly scared of the punishment she was in for but she found this fun and exciting- storing up trouble to cure her boredom was what she did most of the time since not many cats had the ability to cope with her rants."Post-Nap drowsiness? O! Is this a symptom of a mental breakdown?! My brother told me that sometimes having a mental breakdown can't always be visible through verbal contact! Although I'm sorta confused why he told me to ask others this when they seem tired or stressed or normal but apparently it can help others who might actually suffer from mental break downs!".She had accidentally rambled on about nonsense again and she quickly shut her muzzle before laughing a little awkwardly."Sorry- I tend to ramble on about things sometimes! Anyway make sure you don't give away my spot to anyone, Kay?".She gave a childish happy-go-lucky grin.Hearing the Tom state his name was FeatherPaw she gave a somewhat apologetic nod before replying to his question."I'm CinderPaw! It's nice to meet you FeatherPaw!".
Featherpaw scooted back a tiny bit, eyes widening slightly. This cat seemed a bit overwhelming, but still cool regardless! "I... no. No, I'm not having a mental breakdown," he told her, confusion in his tone. It was a really weird assumption, and he didn't really see the connection. The whole situation sure was odd, but he was here now, so he decided to go with it. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble... "Nice to meet you too, then!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that
Old June 10th, 2019, 05:13 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Featherpaw scooted back a tiny bit, eyes widening slightly. This cat seemed a bit overwhelming, but still cool regardless! "I... no. No, I'm not having a mental breakdown," he told her, confusion in his tone. It was a really weird assumption, and he didn't really see the connection. The whole situation sure was odd, but he was here now, so he decided to go with it. Hopefully he wouldn't get in trouble... "Nice to meet you too, then!"
CinderPaw blinked and realised she might have made him uncomfortable but all the more continued to be positive."Oh okay then! I'm glad!".she looked around somewhat and there was no sign of LittleBee anywhere and she released a small sigh of relief."Hey- did you want to go for a stroll in the territory? I need to get away before I get found out by my mentor!".she spoke in a cheerful manner.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old June 11th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
The queen purred. "Such a gentle tom," she praised. "There aren't many like you, that's for sure."

@Nebby
Whisperbranch nodded and purred. "I'm going to go for a walk. Would you care to join me?", he asked. The tom had been wanting to get out of camp since he got back from hunting late last night.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 11th, 2019, 06:55 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch nodded and purred. "I'm going to go for a walk. Would you care to join me?", he asked. The tom had been wanting to get out of camp since he got back from hunting late last night.

"I'd love to!" The plump queen got to her paws.
Old June 12th, 2019, 11:26 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

The camp was eerily quiet in the morning hours of the day - that was what the newly named Summitpaw noticed from his spot near the exit of camp. He didn't quite like it - he enjoyed it better when it was full of people. The young tom had never been awake this early in his entire six moons of life, but he was following his mentor's directions and he was definitely going to follow it to a tee. Palefire kind of scared him from his first impressions and he didn't want to make him angry right off the bat. He still tried to refrain from making conclusions, though. So, here he was at this ungodly hour, probably way too early for their meetup. However, deep down and past any outward nervousness, he was excited about the activities they were to do today.

@spinachsprite

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old June 13th, 2019, 02:44 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post

"I'd love to!" The plump queen got to her paws.
Whisperbranch smiled the best he could and padded toward the camp exit. He came to a stop to wait for the queen to follow him. He usually went for a walk by himself, but he thought he could use some company.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 13th, 2019, 12:54 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch smiled the best he could and padded toward the camp exit. He came to a stop to wait for the queen to follow him. He usually went for a walk by himself, but he thought he could use some company.
Cindershade padded over to Whisperbranch, her chubby figure bouncing and swaying at her movements. She glanced at Whisperbranch over her shoulder and smiled at him, the tip of her fluffy tail brushing the tom's chin as she padded past him into the forest.
Old June 14th, 2019, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
The camp was eerily quiet in the morning hours of the day - that was what the newly named Summitpaw noticed from his spot near the exit of camp. He didn't quite like it - he enjoyed it better when it was full of people. The young tom had never been awake this early in his entire six moons of life, but he was following his mentor's directions and he was definitely going to follow it to a tee. Palefire kind of scared him from his first impressions and he didn't want to make him angry right off the bat. He still tried to refrain from making conclusions, though. So, here he was at this ungodly hour, probably way too early for their meetup. However, deep down and past any outward nervousness, he was excited about the activities they were to do today.

@spinachsprite
Palefire slunk between briar and blackthorn, padding his way back to camp. He had already been out for a morning hunt with Willowmask, and after depositing his fat grey pride onto the kill pile, he tossed his head about slowly in search of his apprentice. He had agreed to meet here at what he and a scattering of other, dedicated warriors assumed to be a perfectly reasonable time of day, and that any other cat would class as nighttime. He thought he would have a few hours to relax in that sleepy, hazy quiet he so much enjoyed after his endeavours earlier this morning, but noticed that he had company; the little tom he had been waiting for. He was early, and, evidently, eager. His green tiger eyes had spotted the small feline on the edge of camp; a small, slight black tomcat, with a grey undercoat and short fur, amber eyed. His whiskers twitched and coat rippled as he padded towards the little tom, nodding.
"Good morning," He grumbles, sniffing, and shaking dew from his whiskers. "You're a little early. Shall we go out?"

Last edited by spinachsprite; June 14th, 2019 at 04:18 AM.
Closed Thread