Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Bumblestar's 3v1 Victim...
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:50 PM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by squidz
Today 10:44 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by olive-shine
Today 10:43 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 10:43 PM
Small group finder for RC...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 10:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 9th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Kiwibounce trotted happily around camp. She did this a lot, for no apparent reason. Same with her bouncing. But then again, that was her namesake. She had caught up with her mentor recently, so that had helped her stay upbeat, but there was one more cat she wanted to see. Cascadepaw.
"Cascadepaw!" She yelled, and as always, not really noticing how much it annoyed other cats.
I'll wait! She thought, determined. She sat down on the rough ground and waiting there, shuffling around from time to time.

@Flippaw
Cascadepaw entered the clearing, a small mouse in his jaws. He saw Kiwibounce, quickly dropping his prey on the fresh-kill pile, and bounding over.

Purring, he ran his muzzle along her jaw, drinking in her scent.
"Kiwibounce!" He mewed gleefully, "Did you want to see me?"

@Lilyfur2

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker
Old April 9th, 2019, 01:42 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
"It's good. Not everyone is friendly though." Sun'drown said, looking up at Sunmist. She took another bite of her mouse and swallowed it, looking up at Sunmist again.
The tom gave a soft sigh. "I'm sorry. A lot of clan cats are wary of non-clanners. We've had issues with cats outside of clans before. Of course, we've had issues with the other clans as well, but I think we're comforted by our shared beliefs and united in a way by the warrior code, so that even when we do battle, we know we are likely safe from deadly injury. Against cats outside of the clan, though, you just can't be sure." Sunmist hoped he'd explained the clans' views without insulting the molly. He didn't believe she'd ever do something bad to the clan, and though he knew her well, he figured that even as a loner she wouldn't have done things forbidden by the code such as killing kits, not because of the code of course - as a loner she'd have no way to know of the code and no reason to follow it if she did - but because she seemed like a genuinely good cat.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old April 9th, 2019, 03:34 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post

The tom gave a soft sigh. "I'm sorry. A lot of clan cats are wary of non-clanners. We've had issues with cats outside of clans before. Of course, we've had issues with the other clans as well, but I think we're comforted by our shared beliefs and united in a way by the warrior code, so that even when we do battle, we know we are likely safe from deadly injury. Against cats outside of the clan, though, you just can't be sure." Sunmist hoped he'd explained the clans' views without insulting the molly. He didn't believe she'd ever do something bad to the clan, and though he knew her well, he figured that even as a loner she wouldn't have done things forbidden by the code such as killing kits, not because of the code of course - as a loner she'd have no way to know of the code and no reason to follow it if she did - but because she seemed like a genuinely good cat.
"I understand." Sun'drown meowed. "But the thing is.... I wasn't a loner. I was a tribe cat. My real name is Sun that drowns in the river. But I use Sun'drown for short." She explained.
Old April 11th, 2019, 03:57 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post

her gaze was just in... shock, pure shock why was the leader talking to him. WHY WAS HE TALKING TO HER, she just didn’t know what to do. Her mouth gaped wide open as she looked at the leader... confused. “Wha- What’s..” she was just so confused, so beyond confused. She really didn’t know what was happening, at his simple attempt at conversation “I-I I good.” she awkwardly stuttered she tried to keep herself calm yet she felt so confused she couldn’t figure this out, any of this “How you?” she was badly realizing the fact that she was skipping out on her words. She still managed to give something close to a smile as she shook what is this WHAT IS THIS the ragdoll’s thoughts raced even further as she tried to comprehend what was going on.

'Oh no.' He should have known this would happen. Moonpaw was a new cat, and having the leader just RANDOMLY approach her? BAD IDEA. But it was too late to back out now. He tried crouching, making himself smaller but he was a big cat. It didn't work. In fact, it probably made him look like an idiot. And at this point, the usually talkative tom would fall silent, not knowing what to do, what to say. He just listened, and kind of went with it. "I'm good." Awkward silence. Only the best kind of silence. "I, uh, hope you're fitting into Clan life well and I hope to get to know you..." With that, the leader stood and started to walk away, lingering for a bit just in case the younger cat called him back.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old April 11th, 2019, 03:17 PM
Old One.

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
(Nope, not at all!)

It was odd to have someone call his name, most of the time others avoided him for his strictness and tendency to come off as aggressive. The only time he heard his name was when he was being called for a patrol of some sorts, but even those were becoming fewer and fewer. Slowly his head would lift to stare at the cat who had hailed him, focusing his sharp yellow-green gaze upon Brownfeather. He didn't personally know the she-cat and at this point in his life, he didn't care to know too many cats. They'd probably end up dead like his other friends, the few that he had let under his rocky exterior. It was exhausting.

"Mind your business, shouldn't you be out hunting and providing for the clan? Or out on a patrol?" His words were harsh and his demeanor matched it, but it was the only thing that the black and white tom ever knew. All work, all business, the only time for rest was in between patrols, like he was now. Even if he wasn't assigned to one, he would still go out and hunt on his own or do his own patrols. There was nothing more to life than providing for Shadowclan for him. That's what he was here for, and that's what he would die doing.. Or at least that's what he wanted to die doing.
Brownfeather had to repress the urge to roll her eyes, her fluffy tail flicking behind her once. “If you wanted to be left alone, you could not be in camp, where any cat can talk to you,” she mewed, her nose twitching. “And I can manage my own schedule without your help, thanks - and I’m sure that Windystar and Forestshade don’t need your help assigning cats to patrols, either.”

(sorry for the late reply, i’ve been busy)

it's a come home safe morning
fog on the road
& no seatbelt kind of morning

Old April 11th, 2019, 04:55 PM
♡♡♡

It was a surprisingly sunny day today, it was a surprise because these past few weeks there had been nothing but rain, rain, and more rain! However, today was warm and sunny, a relief to everyone. To the she-cat coming out of the warrior's den, it seemed the perfect day to nap in the sun a bit. A wide smile on her maw, she sniffed the air, her light blue gaze staring blankly ahead of her, it was quite obvious she was blind, but it didn't mean she was helpless. She had learned to defend herself and even hunt a little throughout her moons of life, so she was still somewhat useful. But, she knew she could never fight in any sort of large battle; she just would be too afraid and confused by all the unfamiliar scents and sounds. But, at least she could be of some use to her Clan, and that kept her going and her spirits high. Purring, she quickly trotted across the clearing, tail held high, when she suddenly rammed right into somecat, she yowled in surprise and jumped back, smoothing her fur down while apologizing over and over. "Sorry! I didn't mean to! You're not hurt, are you? Who are you? Gah! Sorry again!!!" she sniffed the air for the other cat's scent and realized who it was, now feeling even more bad. Acornfall. The poor tom had been through enough without her having to ram into him like that! Why did she have to be so dumb! She stepped towards him. "You're okay, aren't you Acornfall? I didn't hurt you? I'm sorry, very sorry!" her dark grey fur was slightly matted from the collision, but she hadn't even noticed.

@Dust

♡ character page wip ♡
Old April 11th, 2019, 08:28 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flippaw View Post
Cascadepaw entered the clearing, a small mouse in his jaws. He saw Kiwibounce, quickly dropping his prey on the fresh-kill pile, and bounding over.

Purring, he ran his muzzle along her jaw, drinking in her scent.
"Kiwibounce!" He mewed gleefully, "Did you want to see me?"

@Lilyfur2
Kiwibounce nuzzled Cascadepaw's muzzle and head, then purred.

"Of course! You're just the cat, in fact!" She mewed, smiling. She loved spending time with Cascadepaw. He was an amazing cat. Maybe she would ask how his training was going.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 12th, 2019, 09:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
It was a surprisingly sunny day today, it was a surprise because these past few weeks there had been nothing but rain, rain, and more rain! However, today was warm and sunny, a relief to everyone. To the she-cat coming out of the warrior's den, it seemed the perfect day to nap in the sun a bit. A wide smile on her maw, she sniffed the air, her light blue gaze staring blankly ahead of her, it was quite obvious she was blind, but it didn't mean she was helpless. She had learned to defend herself and even hunt a little throughout her moons of life, so she was still somewhat useful. But, she knew she could never fight in any sort of large battle; she just would be too afraid and confused by all the unfamiliar scents and sounds. But, at least she could be of some use to her Clan, and that kept her going and her spirits high. Purring, she quickly trotted across the clearing, tail held high, when she suddenly rammed right into somecat, she yowled in surprise and jumped back, smoothing her fur down while apologizing over and over. "Sorry! I didn't mean to! You're not hurt, are you? Who are you? Gah! Sorry again!!!" she sniffed the air for the other cat's scent and realized who it was, now feeling even more bad. Acornfall. The poor tom had been through enough without her having to ram into him like that! Why did she have to be so dumb! She stepped towards him. "You're okay, aren't you Acornfall? I didn't hurt you? I'm sorry, very sorry!" her dark grey fur was slightly matted from the collision, but she hadn't even noticed.

@Dust
[Sorry this took a bit! ;-; ]

"Mmm..." The tabby tom purred to himself, indulging in the warmth of the shining sun - its golden rays heating the skin beneath his sandy pelt. Acornfall had just returned back to camp, a large sparrow clamped between his jaws and a look of pride shining from his features. This had been his first catch since he had been reinstated as a warrior and it felt great! Finally, Acornfall felt useful, as if he was pulling his own weight, and truthfully, it felt like moons and moons of anxiety had fallen off of his back. Holding his head high, the warrior decided to continue his short journey to the fresh kill pile, readjusting the sparrow in his mouth. I forgot how heavy prey can be. He thought to himself as he mindlessly made his way over, though the sudden impact of another cat into his side sent him staggering sideways in surprise. Though he had regained most of his balance, the feline was caught off guard! With wild eyes, Acornfall turned to see who had crashed into him. Embarrassment radiated off his pelt in waves and he must have looked silly as anything, the sparrow dangling from his jaws as he puffed loose feathers from his mouth, his fur puffed out and whiskers twitching as he realized who had collided with him. As awful as the thought seemed to him, the tom couldn't help but thank Starclan Twilighteye was blind. A gentle smile graced his maw as he puffed through the feather, his voice muffled, "It's no worry, Twilighteye. I'm perfectly fine, really I am." He reassured the other, resting his tail on her shoulder in a friendly manner. Twilight hadn't hurt him at all, in fact the notion made Acorn chuckle slightly. "I didn't see you there, it's my fault really.... Are you ok?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 13th, 2019, 07:22 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive

Seathorn stared at the fresh-kill pile, anger in her green eyes. It wasn't perfect, the kill pile, and it made her fur bristle in rage. Seriously! Do these mouse brains not know how to organize stuff?! She screamed internally, trying to organize the prey. But it just didn't seem right, no matter how many times she tried. The tortie let out an irritated sob, her brows furrowing. She unsheathed her claws, clawing in the air violently, letting out an angered hiss.
This was her weakness, and everyone knew it. Sea had a problem, she wanted everything perfect. Her nest. Prey. Her pelt. Everything,even the camp. And when it wasn't, she became Ill-tempered and annoyed. She flicked her tail, huffing, she gave dangerous glares to all of her clanmates. "Do You mousebrains know how to organize things?!" She yelled at them, her voice a hiss. "If you don't, at least try!" She hissed loudly, snapping her head in the other direction after she did so.
---

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days

Last edited by furrensic; April 13th, 2019 at 07:25 PM.
Old April 13th, 2019, 09:51 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Seathorn stared at the fresh-kill pile, anger in her green eyes. It wasn't perfect, the kill pile, and it made her fur bristle in rage. Seriously! Do these mouse brains not know how to organize stuff?! She screamed internally, trying to organize the prey. But it just didn't seem right, no matter how many times she tried. The tortie let out an irritated sob, her brows furrowing. She unsheathed her claws, clawing in the air violently, letting out an angered hiss.
This was her weakness, and everyone knew it. Sea had a problem, she wanted everything perfect. Her nest. Prey. Her pelt. Everything,even the camp. And when it wasn't, she became Ill-tempered and annoyed. She flicked her tail, huffing, she gave dangerous glares to all of her clanmates. "Do You mousebrains know how to organize things?!" She yelled at them, her voice a hiss. "If you don't, at least try!" She hissed loudly, snapping her head in the other direction after she did so.
---

@TawnyNeedsACoffee

Petal'Paw sat in the clearing, as usual some cat was causing a racket, she was just glad it wasn't Red'Claw, Storm'Claw, Justice'Paw or Birch'Paw, she spoke in a annoyed and exasperated voice to the she."Great Star'Clan could you shut your muzzle? Unlike you no one exactly cares about how organised the prey pile is". Her calico tabby pelt fluffed up a bit in annoyance.

(Been a while since I Rped her lol )

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Closed Thread