Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:23 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 08:08 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Madelaine
Today 08:07 PM
the bird family [hawkbrave...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 08:02 PM
Wco pride ych
Last post by dog-gutz
Today 07:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 13th, 2019, 04:58 PM

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Lightpaw, carefully watching Amberpaw’s movement, tried to spring backwards. Her move didn’t get her far enough, so instead Amberpaw slammed into her face at full force. “Oooph!” She said as she fell to the ground. “That was not a smart decision on my part!” She said as she fell to the ground.
Amberpaw didn't land like she had been hoping, but the fact that she still managed to get a hit on Lightpaw boosted her ego. She puffed out her chest, holding her chin high. "Ha! What did I-Uh, you're okay, right?" She hesitated, looking down at the apprentice she'd hit in the face. Amberpaw was cocky, but she wasn't always rude.
Old April 13th, 2019, 05:39 PM
A Little More Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiInTheSky View Post
Amberpaw didn't land like she had been hoping, but the fact that she still managed to get a hit on Lightpaw boosted her ego. She puffed out her chest, holding her chin high. "Ha! What did I-Uh, you're okay, right?" She hesitated, looking down at the apprentice she'd hit in the face. Amberpaw was cocky, but she wasn't always rude.
((Just realized I said “she said as she fell to the ground” twice in a row! Whoops!
Lightpaw sat up. “Yeah, I’m fine.” She said, trying to regain her composure. “I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lightpaw. Would you like to continue training?”

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old April 13th, 2019, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
((Just realized I said “she said as she fell to the ground” twice in a row! Whoops!
Lightpaw sat up. “Yeah, I’m fine.” She said, trying to regain her composure. “I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Lightpaw. Would you like to continue training?”
((You're fine cx))
Amberpaw regarded Lightpaw for a moment, unsure, before she resumed her hunting crouch. "Of course!" she replied cheerfully, her tail waving behind her. This time she waited, keeping her eyes trained on Lightpaw for any sign of where or how she might try to attack.
Old April 13th, 2019, 10:13 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Tansy'Jaw sat in the sun lit clearing, her golden tabby pelt bathed in the sunlight as her blue eyes gazed softly at the small kits playing Together, she drew in a small breath as a smile formed on her muzzle, it was strangely peaceful today, just how the Molly liked it."I wish everyday was this wonderful...". Her gaze looked around the clearing seeing many cats quietly sharing tongues and finding enjoyment in the sunny clearing, although she was young she sometimes acted older then her age gave off but nonetheless the Molly just once again watched the kits play around their mothers.

(Not the best starter but yeah ) @Tyler_Joseph

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 13th, 2019 at 10:17 PM.
Old April 13th, 2019, 11:17 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Tansy'Jaw sat in the sun lit clearing, her golden tabby pelt bathed in the sunlight as her blue eyes gazed softly at the small kits playing Together, she drew in a small breath as a smile formed on her muzzle, it was strangely peaceful today, just how the Molly liked it."I wish everyday was this wonderful...". Her gaze looked around the clearing seeing many cats quietly sharing tongues and finding enjoyment in the sunny clearing, although she was young she sometimes acted older then her age gave off but nonetheless the Molly just once again watched the kits play around their mothers.

(Not the best starter but yeah ) @Tyler_Joseph
The tom padded into the camp with a certain fierce aura. His muscles flexed slightly under his short, striped pelt. Tigerslash's sharp gaze flicked over the clearing, his pupils slightly sharp. He ignored the sun sinking into his pelt, flicking his ear as he padded furthe r into camp. He flicked his ear or nodded his head slightly to anyone who greeted him, but he didn't stop to chat with them. The tom didn't speak to many cats. Possibly a quick hello or a friendly teasing remark, but otherwise he remained silent and observant. Tigerslash's eyes were narrowed slightly towards some cats, obviously ones he had prior arguments with, but otherwise gazed at them with disinterest.
Old April 13th, 2019, 11:37 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Joseph View Post
The tom padded into the camp with a certain fierce aura. His muscles flexed slightly under his short, striped pelt. Tigerslash's sharp gaze flicked over the clearing, his pupils slightly sharp. He ignored the sun sinking into his pelt, flicking his ear as he padded further into camp. He flicked his ear or nodded his head slightly to anyone who greeted him, but he didn't stop to chat with them. The tom didn't speak to many cats. Possibly a quick hello or a friendly teasing remark, but otherwise he remained silent and observant. Tigerslash's eyes were narrowed slightly towards some cats, obviously ones he had prior arguments with, but otherwise gazed at them with disinterest.

Seeing a Tom near her look somewhat uninterested in his surroundings, Tansy'Jaw decided to be polite and try to talk with him."Not a fan of socializing are you?".She asked in a calm manner, she knew that toms like him were a bit hard to start up a conversation with a normal 'Hello', She flashed a small and soft smile as she enjoyed the sunlight on her golden tabby pelt, her blue gaze went from the kits who were running around playfully to the Tom.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; April 13th, 2019 at 11:38 PM.
Old April 14th, 2019, 10:01 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterpaw nodded with a purr at his first sentence. "Yeah and your my one and only friend.", she replied. She flicked her tail from side to side and smiled. Waterpaw touched her tail to his nose.
(writers block)
(I have writers block too so don’t worry)

It could just be a personality thing.” He meowed. “Or they don’t know what a good friend is.” He laughed. When Waterpaw touches her tail on his nose he flinched. “I’m not used to things being in my face.” Blueberrypaw meowed awkwardly. Now I can’t hide in trees because of bugs and Waterpaw knows that I hide in them

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old April 14th, 2019, 02:42 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Rosemew @Flippaw @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly

Thornkit ears perked up in interest as his father mentioned a new place. The clearing...? I wonder what that is The ginger kit wondered as he bounded up to his father, "I wanna go! Will there be anything fie..r..ce like Bear in the clearing?" He asked gesturing towards the beetle on his brother's shoulder.

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Old April 14th, 2019, 02:48 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@Rosemew @Flippaw @~Silverkit~ @Hyp3rGamin @YourAromanticAlly

Thornkit ears perked up in interest as his father mentioned a new place. The clearing...? I wonder what that is The ginger kit wondered as he bounded up to his father, "I wanna go! Will there be anything fie..r..ce like Bear in the clearing?" He asked gesturing towards the beetle on his brother's shoulder.
Smallkit bounced toward her father.

"A clearing is where the other cats are. There are many things that are fierce in the clearing. There will be plenty of bugs in the clearing. I'll explain more to you tonight." Foxjump said.
@Hyp3rGamin
@YourAromanticAlly
@Rosemew
@Flippaw
Old April 14th, 2019, 05:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Seeing a Tom near her look somewhat uninterested in his surroundings, Tansy'Jaw decided to be polite and try to talk with him."Not a fan of socializing are you?".She asked in a calm manner, she knew that toms like him were a bit hard to start up a conversation with a normal 'Hello', She flashed a small and soft smile as she enjoyed the sunlight on her golden tabby pelt, her blue gaze went from the kits who were running around playfully to the Tom.
The voice startled him slightly as he turned towards it's source. He located the she-cat who had spoken, a golden tabby with blue eyes. "Not particularly, in most cases," he replied, his temper not yet emerging. Tigerslash flicked his tail slowly behind him and followed the she-cats gaze to a group of kits playing in the clearing. While not a big fan of them himself, Tigerslash didn't get irritated with kits like he tended to get irritated with older cats.