Old October 26th, 2023, 10:06 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dalek View Post
Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both unactive)

It didn't take long for her to reach the territory as she was a fairly quick walker, she wasn't sure if Seedpaw had managed to keep up with her but she wanted to get this done quickly so she wouldn't wait to get started.

Glancing idly behind her for a second she gave a few words not caring if her apprentice was there or not "If you need any assistance ask me but we should get this done quite quickly so don't waste time" she meowed emotionlessly and immediately got to work carefully plucking oak leaves for the ground.

@Shade.
Seedpaw hated to do her father's bidding. If she messed up on purpose though he'd probably yell at her all day and she didn't have the time for that. Looks like Elmshadow wins by being annoying yet again. The apprentice looked around, trying to find something useful.
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:07 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Scorpionvenom
A black-furred tom with amber eyes.

Scorpion felt sort of relaxed for a moment, knowing finally someone didn't hate him. Or is this just some big act? Maybe one day she'll just forget about him. Seemed highly likely in this case.

"Oh m-" He quickly stopped talking once Starrywhisper ducked down into a hunting crouch. He remembered his old apprentice days when his mentor would try so hard to teach him hunting. He was amazing at battle practice, sometimes his mentor would have to stop him with claws. But he never seemed to get hunting quite right. Even to this day, he stumbles and messes up.

Wait- did she just say Moonboy? Was that a new nickname or something? It was strange. Nothing about him reminded him of the moon or anything. His fur wasn't even silver or white. Wonder where she got that from.

"This could feed a queen or two, maybe some kits who haven't eaten meat yet." Scorpion couldn't help but smile at how caring she was. Or at least, seemed on the outside. He wouldn't even have remembered the Kits and Queens existed if that were him. Or maybe I'm just a terrible person. Does she think that? He looked worried, his legs shaking due to the terrible thoughts of betrayal that circled his mind. But once Starrywhisper spoke, he took a deep breath. She is kind and caring. Someone caring wouldn't betray their friends. Sure, he would've wondered if this was even a real friendship, but he was too busy being awkward.

"Oh my name! I'm so sorry... I haven't introduced myself yet..." I am so stupid... "My names uhh VenomScorpion.. WAIT NO- It's Scorpionvenom! You can call me Scorpion though."
@Zelly

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; October 26th, 2023 at 10:11 AM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 10:19 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Starry’Whisper
Female | 23 moons | warrior
she felt herself shaking with a pent up giggle. But the she saw how badly the other cat was shaking and quickly made her way over to check if he was ok. Expression filled with worry and concern she looked him over. Seeing nothing wrong at the moment she sat down and pondered it over. Right scorpion…are you ok? You’re shaking a lot. she hesitated before speaking the next words. Do…do you need a hug? she held her paws out in an inviting manner. A warm smile on her face. She was worried that he was having a mental break down..if he was a hug would probably fix him right up! Yep!

[ @Spookez. ]

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 26th, 2023, 10:37 AM

SCORPIONVENOM
A black-furred tom with bright amber eyes.
24 moons.

"I'm fine, just a bit..tired yeah." Scorpion attempts to smile, showing he is fine. Noticing her strangely caring response, made him feel a little better. Does she really care? He would question. But he knew the answer well.

"Do you want a hug?" "Right scorpion…are you ok? You’re shaking a lot." She really does care, she doesn't hate me or think I'm weird. That's a first. "Oh yea..! I could use a hug. "

@Zelly

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old October 26th, 2023, 11:01 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Starry’Whisper

ahhhh forgot to say this takes place when the sun is setting and such
she smiled slightly and gently took the other cat into her paws hugging him softly while giving him a reassuring lick on the head. She sat like this for a while just comforting the other cat but mostly herself. She hasn’t given anyone a hug in a long time…nor had she ever received one herself. Even so this moment made her calm and her eyelids drooped slightly. She stifled a yawn and leaned slightly against him. Recently the lack of sleep had been coming back to bite her in the ass. It was just another reminder of how hard she worked her body. She had a routine set up…wake up alone, hunt alone, practice alone…always just alone but now she had scorpion..his presence made the heavy weight in her chest ease ever so slightly. Maybe…he would join her for now…maybe he would stay. Be the first to stay after so many tries.

The setting sun warmed her back as she finally gathered the courage to pull away. You feel better now? If so we should continue to hunt. she couldn’t suppress the heat that rushed to her face. She was a full grown warrior yet she was acting like a silly kitten. Shaking her head she tried her best to look serious again but she just couldn’t. The warrior beside her made her feel free..like he didn’t judge others.

[ @Spookez. ]

ahhhh so cute

Old October 26th, 2023, 11:14 AM

SCORPIONVENOM
24 moons.
(It's gonna be fun to traumatize these two lol.)

That hug lasted a lot longer than he expected. It felt like she needed the hug more than he did because just knowing she felt concern and care would make him feel better than any hug anyone could give. Maybe this would last forever. No! What was he thinking, He shouldn't let his guard down like this. He feels like a kit all over again, getting pushed around by almost everyone. But Starry didn't feel like she would do that... But she would! I can't just let people step over me all the time! He wanted to feel tough and unbreakable on the outside. But really he felt just the same as Starrywhisper.

" Yeah, we should get back to hunting." He replied, clearly not noticing Starry's flustered expression. He sniffed the air, smelling a mix of crows and mice. Slowly stalking around, he made sure to place his paw steps carefully and slowly to avoid scaring any prey away. He looked back at Starry and gave her a quick tail flick that meant "Follow me, be quiet." The smell of mice was strong up ahead. He wanted to catch something himself, too.

@Zelly

Old October 26th, 2023, 11:34 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

starry’whisper

she smiled before crouching down she quietly crept over to his side. She could scent the mouse he was tracking and smiled at the thought of hunting side by side. She gave a curt nod and waited for his instructions.
[ @Spookez. ]

Old October 26th, 2023, 11:45 AM

SCORPIONVENOM
24 moons.

Trying his best to sneak quietly, he spots a mouse chewing on something. The air was heavy as silence filled the air. Scorpion then dropped in a hunting crouch. It was wobbly, something an un-trained apprentice would do. I look so stupid.
Once he crept in pouncing range, he pounced. ready to bite down on the mouse.

He totally missed it.

Instead of getting a nice catch, he got a face-full of dirt and grass. The mouse had already sprinted away by now. Feeling embarrassed and disappointed. He shook some dirt off his face, looking at the ground in shame.

@Zelly

Old October 26th, 2023, 11:59 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

starry’whisper
She watched in astonishment as he not only ate total mouse dung but had also scared the mouse away. A moment later she was by his side licking dirt off his face and cleaning him up. That was quite a jump you did there sir scorpion. she teased to gently lighten his mood. She paused then looked into his pretty amber eyes. Let’s go deeper into the territory there will be more chances. If you want I could help you get better at hunting? she offered sweetly. Her silver eyes brimming with laughter. I remember I did the same thing once. I was in my assessment and I totally flunked it the first time. But I kept going and the second try…I passed. So let’s go find your second try shall we?
[ @Spookez. ]

Last edited by Kass; October 26th, 2023 at 12:00 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:11 PM

SCORPIONVENOM
24 moons.

"I'm sorry... I'm not that great at hunting..." Wow, you really flunked it up Scorpion. Having to get cleaned up by the cat you were trying to impress, is so Impressive. He was totally embarrassed at the fact he totally messed up in front of someone else. It did help him feel better when she explained her own failure story. Offering to help him with hunting too. She's so nice.

"I guess I do need to get better." He mumbles, very quietly you can barely hear him over the rustling of leaves and the chirps of surprised birds.
Trying his best to smile, he leads the way deeper into the territory. Getting annoyed by branches snagging his fur and his face.

@Zelly

Last edited by Spookez.; October 26th, 2023 at 12:12 PM.