Today 06:06 PM

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:29 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
@~Splash~ @x ghostie
Russetpatch nodded. "Yeah." The she-cat meowed, following the scent trail. With a flick of her tail she stopped, hearing loud footsteps nearby.
R-Russetpatch? Are you o-okay?
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:39 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
Mouseleap nodded to Ribbitpaw and meowed, "Yes, just like that and rub in the scent of Shadowclan so then cats know that this is our territory. If we slack off on such things, they loners and rouges would take it as in invitation that they should cross the border."
"Oh, alright," Ribbitpaw hummed a little as he worked his way along the border, stopping occasionally to sniff out where the old markers were located, before rubbing his scent into those spots in order to renew them. He even added a few of his own brand new markers, just for extra precaution. To him, the task felt quite tedious and redundant, but he didn't complain. He knew that it was necessary if they wanted to keep outsiders off their property. They didn't want any smelly rogues hanging around on their territory.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; May 26th, 2020 at 01:41 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 02:12 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddle~ View Post
"Oh, alright," Ribbitpaw hummed a little as he worked his way along the border, stopping occasionally to sniff out where the old markers were located, before rubbing his scent into those spots in order to renew them. He even added a few of his own brand new markers, just for extra precaution. To him, the task felt quite tedious and redundant, but he didn't complain. He knew that it was necessary if they wanted to keep outsiders off their property. They didn't want any smelly rogues hanging around on their territory.
As soon as they were done, Mouseleap lead Ribbitpaw to the other territories and borders. Riverclan was next and then they would do Windclan. The last raid from Riverclan had been a bitter battle but it was part of training to know the territories and all.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old May 26th, 2020, 04:24 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elementals View Post
As soon as they were done, Mouseleap lead Ribbitpaw to the other territories and borders. Riverclan was next and then they would do Windclan. The last raid from Riverclan had been a bitter battle but it was part of training to know the territories and all.
Ribbitpaw continued renewing the scent markers, rubbing against everything which fit along the border line. And soon, it seemed they were nearing the end of the border, the trees beginning to thin out and reveal a little more open land. Stopping, he allowed Mouseleap to do the last few markers, before wondering where they'd be going next.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old May 27th, 2020, 01:31 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Slushie ]

Irisflame watched the blue-bearded iris flutter....right into Stonenettle's claws. The strange thing was how peaceful his gaze remained as he glanced at the flower, right up until she saw her. Growling in his direction, she felt her eyes narrow with hate. His rank scent filled her nose immediately, resulting in a small cough from her side. So the maggot had decided to show his stupid face here...what had She led herself into? Though her paws had a habit of taking her to places they felt she needed to be, she'd never expected...this. This could certainly not be one of them. Could it? She considered it briefly, but as she gazed into her father's angry eyes, filled with fury of their own, she instantly regretted thinking such. Her paws squelched down on the Thunderclan side of the border, sinking into the sticky mud. The muck seemed to be holding her in place, and she tried feebly to lift her paws from the brown earth until she submitted to its order. Besides, she was still far enough away from that...monster. Scenting mouse on him, she decided that he'd been out hunting, unfortunately. How could fate had led them both here, unconsciously? Hissing in his direction, she bushed her pelt up in threat.
"'For crying out loud?' Am I really the one at fault here?! Think again, Maggot." She snarked, a slow smirk crawling its way up her face. It was true. She was a medicine cat, free to go where pleased, so what she needed to do, and most definitely get all up in Thunderclan's business. Their leader was a damned snooty snob, why wouldn't she? "I'm a medicine cat! What do you think I'm doing? 'Oh, Irisflame, what are you doing here? Wow I'm so dumb.'" She mimicked- badly, might she say. It still have her a large amount of satisfaction, and frankly made her snort with mild amusement.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 27th, 2020, 10:24 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moon Lily ]

Stonenettle sat back, eyebrows arched imperiously, and watched her step over the border. He stood again to move forward to meet her. Briefly he considered leaving the flower be - it was kind of pretty - but upon a quick inspection it seemed Irisflame had been the one carrying it. So, as he walked, he made sure to step heavily onto it, crushing the petals and sinking them into the mud.
And there she went again, off on another pointless tyrade, just like at the Gathering. Stonenettle was so grateful she was no longer part of ThunderClan, because she would probably go off on cats just like this every chance she got and just generally be an even bigger disappointment than she already was.
At the name Maggot she had apparently decided to give him, he let out a surprised, sharp bark of laughter. "That's a new one," he said. "Maggot, huh? You're going to scare off the prey, dear. Besides, I never said you were at fault, and I don't know what you think - or even care, because why should I - but it definitely isn't me."
He nodded at her paws sinking into ThunderClan mud. "But, as the warrior code states, all trespassers have to be challenged. And you're a trespasser. So I'm challenging you." Not that he wanted to. It was just a requirement. And he sounded incredibly bored about the whole thing.
"Mimicry. How mature," he sarcastically drawled. "Yes, yes, you're a medicine cat and all the jazz. Doesn't make you exempt from the code, I'm afraid. Unless you have some wacko StarClan "vision" that says so. I'll ask again: What are you doing here?"
Old May 28th, 2020, 06:26 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

[ @Slushie ]

Irisflame watched his pawsteps warily, meeting his challenging gaze with her own. If he wanted to play it this way, so would she. She hated to seem like the only one actually fighting in this- frankly, she wasn't sure if she should stop it not. As Stonenettle purposefully manipulated his steps to step on the iris, her namesake, she felt a pained slash at her heartstrings. He didn't care for her at all, did he? They despised each other. It made her wonder...if she was ever at risk of dying...would be save her? Or would be leave her to die like all those other countless times? Feeling uncomfortable just thinking of it, she closed that path for now. There was no use pulling out a pair of mismatched flowers for no reason. The grey tom look faintly amused at her antics and yowling, as cool-headed and pompous as usual. Oh, how she wished she could have requested training from Beastspark before this. Because them she could slice him to bits. A low, warning growl rumbling in her throat, she turned her blue gaze on him sharply. How could he call himself a cat?! He was a monster. He abandoned his own daughter, mistreated her, and denied the fact that medicine cats were any use to the clans? Oh, he could go fall in a ditch.
"Do look like I care? I hope you starve, father." She yowled, raising her voice especially loud so that the whole forest could hear. There. That would ruin any chance of him finding more game. Art he next comment, she chuckled bitterly. "But that's what you were implying, weren't you? It's so obvious. It isn't you? Would you care to take a look at your backstory, Maggot? Or mine?" She offered mockingly, eyes wide in fake sympathy. The gaze was that of a warrior explaining something to a kit. At his ridiculous comment about 'tresspassing', she guffawed.
"You might want to study up on your warrior code. I know all of it. And, it specifically states that we medicine cats have the right to pass through or enter territories if we need to. This includes our treks for communications with other clans." She explained, the gaze back once more. But she drew her words out slowly this time as well, as if further shaming him. "Oh look, a pompous ratbag. Who raised you?" She barked back at his sarcastic comment, "I stand for the code, Maggot. I would know. I'm here to communicate with Lionwhisker. And now Duskstar, because of your unacceptable behaviour. I'm sure she'd love to hear how you're questioning a medicine cat."

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old May 28th, 2020, 11:05 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Moon Lily ]

Irritation flickered briefly in his eyes. He curled his claws into the dirt. At that moment, he wanted nothing more than to dig his nails into her cheek and make her apologize. But he refrained. Stonenettle didn't exactly fancy a harsh reprimand from Duskstar, or most likely something a lot worse for attacking a medicine cat. His normally cold, collected gaze shone with a challenge that so clearly said, "hit me, I dare you."
Oh, wonderful, now she was scaring off everything single bit of prey within a mile's radius. He watched with a frustrated growl as a flock of birds scattered from a nearby tree with loud warning cries. All he had now was a mud-covered mouse, barely enough to feed a kit. "For goodness' sake, Irisflame, shut up," he growled. "If you want to run your mouth off about me starving, go for it, but please do it QUIETLY so the rest of ThunderClan can have something to eat." He prodded his scrawny catch with one paw, wrinkling his nose.
He heard her continue to talk, but frankly he didn't care for a word she said. Implying, so obvious, backstory, territory, medicine cat rights, blah blah blah. He let his gaze drift absentmindedly to watch a falling leaf. Once she was finished, he blinked, as if startled, then yawned and said, "I'm sorry, were you saying something?"
He turned around as if to walk away and be done with this whole ridiculous thing, but the 'pompous ratbag' comment made him stop. Stonenettle swung his head around to stare at her. The name-calling flew right over his head - he didn't give a rat's tail about that - but the mention of Duskstar made his muzzle ripple with nervousness.
He quickly erased the expression and replaced it with a haughty twitch of his whiskers. "First off, I'm older and, unfortunately, your father. I have the right to question my kit, no matter how much of a disappointment she might be and no matter how much a wish she wasn't mine, especially if she's from another Clan. Secondly, who do you think she'd believe - the traitorous ShadowClan medicine cat who ran crying to another Clan as soon as she was made leader and Tallmarsh was demoted, or the experienced, loyal ThunderClan warrior who remained by her side and supported her in every decision?" The more he spoke, the more he started to believe his own words
He tilted his head and shrugged. "If you want to complain, be my guest, but I doubt she'll take your word over mine. It'll be a waste of breath."
Old May 28th, 2020, 08:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Herondive Hollow."

Falcondive spoke as they neared the borderline, keeping his attention split between their surroundings and his stupid apprentice. "The border we share with ThunderClan. It is normally quiet around here, but it is always best to keep your guard up. Tensions between our Clans are not fantastic following the recent raid."

He stopped near the scent lines. "What do you smell, Eaglepaw? Take a good whiff, you will need to be familiar with these scents so you avoid trespassing unless necessary."

[ @Stonewolf ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 29th, 2020, 12:39 AM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

@~Splash~ @MagicCat99
Sheeplight trailed after the two, keeping her head low. "Dammit, Dammit..." She mumbled under her breath-- coming to a sudden halt as Russetpatch stopped in her tracks.

She unsheathed her claws, the hackles on her fur rising. Sheeplight casted an glance to Emberpaw. Could one warrior and a half, plus a kit fight a badger? "So, what's the plan..?" Sheeplight piped up, generally confused on what they were doing. She kept her tone low and hushed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc