Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post The Forest Roars
Last post by Rani
Today 03:18 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 03:17 PM
ShadowClan Resources
Last post by Aolani
Today 03:10 PM
Splashkit Family Finder!
Last post by SandyFox
Today 03:04 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 02:55 PM

Old December 5th, 2016, 04:52 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StormClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(Aww yeah, it's back baby XD)

Nightshade growled, stalking back over to Ripplepond. I can't believe this. Just when I think she's learned her lesson, she brings a stranger right into camp! What's wrong with her?! He sighed, trying not to seem too upset in front of his mate. "Annoying furball," He muttered, rolling his eyes. "Will she never learn?" Maybe I should talk to Flashfoot. Maybe he can knock some sense into her, since apparently I can't! He wanted to claw her face, but was barely able to resist. All former pride was gone from his mind, and was just disappointed in Tigerpaw.

( @RipplePaw )
"Wait." Tigerpaw turned to Horn. "Hold on a sec." She raced over to Nightshade. "Nightshade, I'm sorry. Its just that... I like him, and I think he likes me, and the only way we could be together was to go back here. It was either that or me stay with the rogues." Then a thought suddenly struck her, and it made the fur on her spine bristle. "Would you rather me be there than here?" Her voice came in a whisper, so quiet she could barely hear herself.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 5th, 2016, 04:58 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
"Wait." Tigerpaw turned to Horn. "Hold on a sec." She raced over to Nightshade. "Nightshade, I'm sorry. Its just that... I like him, and I think he likes me, and the only way we could be together was to go back here. It was either that or me stay with the rogues." Then a thought suddenly struck her, and it made the fur on her spine bristle. "Would you rather me be there than here?" Her voice came in a whisper, so quiet she could barely hear herself.
Nightshade suddenly sat up straight, shocked she'd ask something like that. I mean, yeah, I'm hard on her, but only because I want her to do well, and succeed! "No." His voice was quiet as well, which was surprising for the tom. "Sure, there are times I think you're the dumbest furball in the entire world, but I couldn't bear it if you ran away because of me." He gently swiped her over the ear, looking down at her. Most of his anger was gone, but there was still a part of him that wasn't pleased. Love? Please! The other part of him was happy for her, and he managed a tiny smile. "I guess if he makes you happy, I can't take that away from you. But that doesn't mean I have to like him!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old December 5th, 2016, 05:45 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Nightshade suddenly sat up straight, shocked she'd ask something like that. I mean, yeah, I'm hard on her, but only because I want her to do well, and succeed! "No." His voice was quiet as well, which was surprising for the tom. "Sure, there are times I think you're the dumbest furball in the entire world, but I couldn't bear it if you ran away because of me." He gently swiped her over the ear, looking down at her. Most of his anger was gone, but there was still a part of him that wasn't pleased. Love? Please! The other part of him was happy for her, and he managed a tiny smile. "I guess if he makes you happy, I can't take that away from you. But that doesn't mean I have to like him!"
"Thanks." Tigerpaw smiled at Nightshade. "Sometimes I think your the worst furball in the world too." She touched her nose breifly to his and then walked back to Horn.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:10 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl View Post
"Thanks." Tigerpaw smiled at Nightshade. "Sometimes I think your the worst furball in the world too." She touched her nose breifly to his and then walked back to Horn.
Nightshade rolled his eyes playfully at he'd comment. Yeah right. He stood up as Tigerpaw walked away, looking for his mate. Where could she have gone...? He searched the clearing, not immediately finding her, and went to check the nursery. Not finding Ripplepond, he narrowed his eyes, starting to feel concerned. Where is she?! "Ripplepond!" He called, eyes darting around the camp. "I have good news!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old December 5th, 2016, 06:59 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw

Harenkit looked at Nightshade padding over to Ripplepond. Hopefully he doesn't have to say anything too long... I hope she doesn't have to leave. I've been dying to play for so long! When can I become an apprentice? Being an apprentice is much more fun, probably. He sat down. Suddenly, he pretended he didn't hear Nightshade. "So, what do you think we should play?" He asked Ripplepond, grinning with his paws neatly wrapped under his blue tail. @RipplePaw
--
Brierpaw waited for Cobrastar to continue.

Old December 5th, 2016, 10:16 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

"I-I missed you too.." Flashfoot meowed "We have the Goldenrod,You'll be okay now." He gave her an affectionate lick on the forehead.

"Uh,okay I'll just stay here?" Horn was confused,not knowing. What to do in this 'Stormclan'.
Old December 6th, 2016, 05:42 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"I-I missed you too.." Flashfoot meowed "We have the Goldenrod,You'll be okay now." He gave her an affectionate lick on the forehead.

"Uh,okay I'll just stay here?" Horn was confused,not knowing. What to do in this 'Stormclan'.
"So the purpose of a Clan is to help your friends and kin survive and protect. You hunt prey and, instead of just eating it, you put it over there." Tigerpaw gestured with her tail to the fresh kill pile. "You also fight for what you believe is right. And when you fight, you don't need to kill unless in self defense because the opposing cat is trying to kill you. You defend the Clan at all times, even with the cost of your life. You know how to fight, right?" concluded the she-cat.

Old December 6th, 2016, 06:28 AM
Trash Can't

"Of course!How do you think You're earned respect from the rogues back at twoleg place?" He replied,"So is someone in charge here or ...?"
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:39 AM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"Of course!How do you think You're earned respect from the rogues back at twoleg place?" He replied,"So is someone in charge here or ...?"
"Yeah, his name is Cobrastar. He should be in camp, greeting you, but I don't know where he is..." Tigerpaw's voice trailed off.

Old December 6th, 2016, 08:17 AM
Trash Can't

"Cobrastar? You guys sure have strange names,is mine gonna be changed?" He asked,puzzled."Tigerpaw,How do I get along with anyone here,help me fit in"