Hi everyone it's been a...
Last post by marshy
Today 10:33 PM

Old May 8th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Firefly Cove

robinflight ears went back wishing the fight could stop, he wished that everyone could just stop and hear him out but he isn't allowed to make a talk to both clans, he turns his head around heading to thunderclan he didn't want to particapate in the battle

[open]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:31 PM
Genloser

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
@Moonraven
just a note, i'm cloning him! i'll be doing rolls for his moves,/dodges, but you don't have to^^ //

➵ [ sleethound | he/him ]

ooh, now there was a cat who sleethound was interested in taking on. the large dark tom immediately began to make his move, padding towards the equally large tom. once he got in front of the windclanner, he stopped to inspect the scarred feline. "you know, you guys are helping the bad guy in this situation. makes your clan seem like a bunch of dung-faces." he said with a slight snort. then, he quickly leapt at batglare. his goal was to hook his claws into the toms shoulders, twist them in deeper, then rip them out in a quick wrench.
__
@GoldenDays //

➵ [ nettleice | she/it ]

nettleice let out a quiet hiss as claws dug into her pelt, large ears flattening. ugh, this little bug was annoying. the warriors annoyance only rose when it noticed windclan reinforcements coming. reinforcements from another clan, really? leaning forward, she suddenly threw her head back in an attempt to harshly headbutt crowpaw. if that landed, it'd quickly shake it's pelt as hard as it could, trying to fling the tom off.

Crow’paw he-him

Crow’paw dug his claws in harder as he felt the back of Nettle’ice’s head collide with his. “Ugh! You fox face!” he snarled, letting his back claws detach and kick and claw at his opponents flank. He nearly fell off when the riverclanner shook heavily, digging all his claws in as hard as possible to stay on.
From where he was he had an advantage, he knew that, Nettle’icd couldn’t get to him but he could easily inflict some damage, and by starclan he was going to take advantage of that. Locking his gaze on Nettle’ice the small black Tom attempted to keep clawing at anything he could get ahold of.

- Whos Eye Is It Anyway?

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:39 PM
i am kenough

[ @Ziera, @Moonraven ]

The Cove was lit with flames of life extinguishing everywhere- Blazes of triumph, of fear, of cowardice ravaging the shell-littered burial grounds. Elmtongue moved among the writhing cats gracefully, like a fish in water really. He had lost track of his brother, but the fool was here somewhere- Ah. There he was.

Skipping into a speedier gait the ThunderClanner picks his way to his twin's side, swerving low beneath Larchfall's aimed strike and weaving around his back with an affectionate purr.

Brilliant yellow eyes pin the white and brown dappled mass before them down like a bug to a board. "Oh sweetheart, you have the best taste." Sarcasm drips off of his tongue. But he wastes little time on chit-chat- Lowering to the ground and slithering around Batglare, Elmtongue waits for an opening. Two against one- This bunny had better hop away home.

+

[ @starry. ]

Good god it had been too long! Elmtongue arrived, fashionably late of course, and paused to drink in the scene before him. A bloody free for all is what it was. The slender cat could do little more than marvel at what travesty ThunderClan was reaping. At last, he thought. A forest worthy of my presence. His citrine eyes rake the grounds for any sign of someone facing the feud alone, and he quickly finds an opponent he felt worthy.

Lowering close to the forest ground, damp as it was, the dark-furred tom gets near enough to Flintstrike without too much cause for alarm in the cats around them all. When he within striking distance though, he... Doesn't. "Hello, honey. How about we have a go, hm?"
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:42 PM
Here have a little cheer!

Status: I’ll be on and off this week as I focus a bit more on irl writing!
My Mood: Adorable

[ @Bliss. ]

{Pinecrash}{Thunderclan}

Pain from his wound flared in his side as the warrior rammed into it. His ears flattened, involuntarily against the sudden wave of pain. His vision clouded up. He felt himself about to give. Stay focused! Gritting his teeth he managed to keep his balance, although he was pushed back a few paces. This time, he hoped, she was the one who would be occupied. Twisting around, he raised his front paw and aimed to slam her head into the ground.

-Please expect delayed replies, because of school-

Characters Tracker/Finder Mysterious Box Roleplay Info
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:44 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @zenosaurus

>Bumblepaw<
Pure adrenaline was all Bumblepaw felt by this point. It blinded her, like a red cloud had been cast in front of her eyes, and all she could see was scarlet. She was taking them out one by one, making them pay their dues, EXACTLY how they deserved. They deserved to lose their resources, their time, the territory they falsely claimed as theirs. And though she would regret her actions later... In this moment, she could not bring herself to care.

Those hate-filled eyes of hers landed on Snowleap as he crossed the clearing. RiverClan's new deputy, their prized possession, their end-all-be-all. Was he as much of a coward as the rest of them? Did he approve of needing WindClan's help, of poisoning her Clanmates, of slaughtering them in their own camp? Her lips peeled back in a snarl as she listened to him call out for someone she did not know. She had called out for cats like that, too; her mother, and Whitewolf, and Cinderpaw. Had RiverClan cared? No, they had sat back and sneered and laughed.

In her revenge-blinded stupor she deflected any rational thoughts out of her head. Wouldn't it be funny if RiverClan were to lose their brand-new prize? The one they placed so highly on their golden pedestals? Of course she would not stoop to their level - she would not kill him, would not poison him, would not even leave him out to rot. But she would enjoy seeing RiverClan squirm when they begged to have him back.

They deserved this.

Though she bled freely from her cheek and her sides and her shoulder, Bumblepaw did not hesitate. With great force, and without warning, she rocketed toward him, and right before she would collide with him, she would try to duck and slide beneath him, lifting a single forepaw to rake her claws across his stomach while throwing out her other in an attempt to knock his legs out from under him.
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:44 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

@JAE.
feel free to powerplay //

➵ [ swankit | she/her ]

swankit decided it was finally time to come back home. honestly, she didn't really remember why she even left in the first place! exploring the territory had been fun, and finding a blood trail past the border had been fun too, but it got pretty boring when she didn't even find anything. let's see..she should be an apprentice by now, shouldn't she? she wondered if loonkit was one, now. the lanky feline did not mean to stumble upon the bloody, ongoing battle. she stood near the edge of the clearing, heterochromatic gaze shifting and falling on all different cats. who - what was going on?? she recognized her clanmates, but she had no idea who these other people were.

finally, her eyes landed on her sister, laying in the middle of the clearing. she bounded over to loonpaw, staring down at her, prodding at her body. no movement. no inhales, no greets. her sister continued to stare up at the sky, eyes glazed over and face contorted in fear. she was dead. swan wasn't someone scared of death - she was interested in it, it sounded cool - but. but. her sister. loon. her only sibling.

before she knew it, the apprentice-aged kit was throwing herself at a random cats leg, aiming to sink her teeth in deep.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old May 8th, 2022, 07:45 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ talk about a callout post! damn @Bliss. ]

His claws struck true, but Jaystride didn't have a chance to relish in how her flesh partened beneath his talons. She reared up and brought her weight down onto him, but before his shoulders caved he tried to slash at her stomach as it seemed she left it exposed.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 8th, 2022, 08:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprig View Post
[ @Bliss. ]

{Pinecrash}{Thunderclan}

Pain from his wound flared in his side as the warrior rammed into it. His ears flattened, involuntarily against the sudden wave of pain. His vision clouded up. He felt himself about to give. Stay focused! Gritting his teeth he managed to keep his balance, although he was pushed back a few paces. This time, he hoped, she was the one who would be occupied. Twisting around, he raised his front paw and aimed to slam her head into the ground.
-->Petuniafire<--
A paw was felt on her head as it was pushed down into the ground. Her nose began to bleed, but she took no time in getting up. She wasn't going to let him give another move to her. Petuniafire wiped the blood away before letting out a light battle cry and launched herself at him. She attempted to try and rip fur out if his shoulder, claws trying to dig in where she had gotten before. This time she would try to slash them down as hard as she could.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAE. View Post
[ talk about a callout post! damn @Bliss. ]

His claws struck true, but Jaystride didn't have a chance to relish in how her flesh partened beneath his talons. She reared up and brought her weight down onto him, but before his shoulders caved he tried to slash at her stomach as it seemed she left it exposed.
-->Heronflight<--
Feeling claws hit her belly she pulled herself back. She was starting to get tired, but she refused to let it slow. A little bit of blood soaked the ground, but it wasn't too deep. Trying to give him no time to react she jumped around him and sent a couple of blows with her claws at his chest before trying to Bite at his neck with her long sharp fangs.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 8th, 2022, 08:24 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Possumpaw<--
Arriving a little late the blind apprentice with little battle training jumped into the battle. He didn't want his clanmates to fight alone. He wanted to help them. It wasn't his fault his mentor hadn't taught it to him yet. Possumpaw didn't know who he was fighting, so this was going to be quite the surprise.

// open for either a Thunderclan to force him to go home or to help him, if so open for a Riverclan or Windclan cat \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 8th, 2022, 08:24 PM
Dogs Are Too Good For Us

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

Maplefall let out a guttural, furious snarl of rage as the molly strode into the Cove, fur bristling. There. A non-Clanmate. Leaping forward, she aimed a rough, painful slash at his face. "You are not allowed here." She spat, attempting to barrel into him and knock him off balance. He would regret this!
Three claws ripped through his nose and down his cheek and neck. Birchheart winced. “You stole this from us! It’s ours and should never have been yours!” He ran at her, aiming to get under her and scratch her stomach with his claws, plowing her up and over himself.

Bump me after 48 hours!