Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What happened with NNROM,...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 01:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:15 PM
where would you put an...
Last post by Ian
Today 01:14 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by SilverFur.
Today 01:12 PM

Old December 4th, 2016, 05:56 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StormClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strobelight View Post
"No.No,Tigerpaw,I don't think Horn is the MONSTER I knew before." He meowed,surprised at what he was saying "The rogues he has control of weren't hostile,in fact,they offered help to me when I got hurt while looking for you" He took a deep breath,"Ask him to join Stormclan"
"O-ok." Tigerpaw walked up to Horn. "Um, Horn? I was wondering... Maybe you could join Stormclan?"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:08 PM
Trash Can't

My Mood: Amused

"Stormclan?What are you talking about?" Horn asked,but before Tigerpaw could answer,Flashfoot pulled him away,looking at Tigerpaw telling her he wanted to talk to him "Horn,do you think I look familiar?" Flashfoot asked,"Well,yes that is true" he replied ,"Do remember,about 30 moons ago,you killed several cats." He started "But am not Like that anymore!" Horn protested,"Weather you are lying or telling the truth,Therhe is something I need to tell you ,Tigerpaw is like a little sister to me,I told her you were dangerous because....Because you killed my family" Horn gasped "Am sorry!" Flashfoot shook his head "But it's too late,Tigerpaw has developed feelings for you,and I can't stop her," Horn blushed "O-oh!Uhhh I um-" "No,no it's okay Flashfoot assured him "Heh,awesome" Horn finally managed to say."She wants you to come with us ,home" Flashfoot meowed "Well,why didn't you just say so?"
Old December 4th, 2016, 06:43 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
"Stormclan?What are you talking about?" Horn asked,but before Tigerpaw could answer,Flashfoot pulled him away,looking at Tigerpaw telling her he wanted to talk to him "Horn,do you think I look familiar?" Flashfoot asked,"Well,yes that is true" he replied ,"Do remember,about 30 moons ago,you killed several cats." He started "But am not Like that anymore!" Horn protested,"Weather you are lying or telling the truth,Therhe is something I need to tell you ,Tigerpaw is like a little sister to me,I told her you were dangerous because....Because you killed my family" Horn gasped "Am sorry!" Flashfoot shook his head "But it's too late,Tigerpaw has developed feelings for you,and I can't stop her," Horn blushed "O-oh!Uhhh I um-" "No,no it's okay Flashfoot assured him "Heh,awesome" Horn finally managed to say."She wants you to come with us ,home" Flashfoot meowed "Well,why didn't you just say so?"
Tigerpaw looked at the yellow tabby. "Y-you will come, right?" She had completely missed the part of the conversation about Horn killing Flashfoot's family.

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:16 PM
Trash Can't

"Of course!" He mewed happily,"Am sure my successor will do fine on his own" he smiled,"Now,let's go to Stormclan"
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:20 PM
dum spiro, spero

Quote:
"Of course!" He mewed happily,"Am sure my successor will do fine on his own" he smiled,"Now,let's go to Stormclan"
Tigerpaw smiled. "Lead the way Flashfoot," she meowed.

Old December 4th, 2016, 07:33 PM
:3

My Mood: Yeehaw
Wink Re: StormClan

Harenkit got up, stretching. He felt like playing, like always. He spotted Ripplepond sitting in camp and raced over to her. "Hi!" He meowed. He spotted Nightshade sitting next to her. "Hi," he meowed. "Do you guys wanna play something?" He asked. "I just woke up, and I feel so... Playful!" He started jumping from side to side. "Can you? Can we play tag?" He grinned.
--
Brierpaw yawned, opening his eyes. He looked around the camp. He padded out of the apprentices den and sniffed the air. He noticed that he did not get to train for a long, long while. He decided to pad towards the highrock. He peeked inside and saw Cobrastar sitting inside. "Hey," He murmured. "Can I go hunting? Pebblefoot did not train me for a long time and I need to train so I can become a warrior, right?"

Old December 4th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Moist Cotton Ball

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
Harenkit got up, stretching. He felt like playing, like always. He spotted Ripplepond sitting in camp and raced over to her. "Hi!" He meowed. He spotted Nightshade sitting next to her. "Hi," he meowed. "Do you guys wanna play something?" He asked. "I just woke up, and I feel so... Playful!" He started jumping from side to side. "Can you? Can we play tag?" He grinned.
--
Brierpaw yawned, opening his eyes. He looked around the camp. He padded out of the apprentices den and sniffed the air. He noticed that he did not get to train for a long, long while. He decided to pad towards the highrock. He peeked inside and saw Cobrastar sitting inside. "Hey," He murmured. "Can I go hunting? Pebblefoot did not train me for a long time and I need to train so I can become a warrior, right?"
RipplePond looked at the kit happily, glad that there was finally something other to do than just sit there. She wasn't sure if NightShade wanted to play, but she was up for it. "Uh.. Sure!" she looked over at NightShade. "Uh... Do you wanna play?" Her and NightShade haven't really 'played' for a long time, and I guess she missed it a little. Maybe playing with a kit will be fun? "What should we play?" she asked HarenKit.
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Trash Can't

"Right." Flashfoot led the way back through the undergrowth,and mountains and Forest.The camp looked like an oasis of sunshine when they got back.

//had to cut it short. Cuz I miss everyone XD
Old December 4th, 2016, 07:50 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinny View Post
--
CobraStar nodded. "I know." (PebbleFoot's been inactive. Is it ok if I give you another mentor temporarily till he returns?) "You do need to train. I will call a quick meeting. "May all cats old enough to catch their own prey please gather underneath the SmallCliff for a clan meeting. Today I am going to temporarily reassign BrierPaw's mentor until PebbleFoot returns. I will be his mentor till PebbleFoot is available again." he jumped off the SmallCliff and nodded towards BrierPaw. "Right. What have you learned so far from PebbleFoot?"
Old December 4th, 2016, 08:17 PM
on mental health break

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RipplePaw View Post
RipplePond looked at the kit happily, glad that there was finally something other to do than just sit there. She wasn't sure if NightShade wanted to play, but she was up for it. "Uh.. Sure!" she looked over at NightShade. "Uh... Do you wanna play?" Her and NightShade haven't really 'played' for a long time, and I guess she missed it a little. Maybe playing with a kit will be fun? "What should we play?" she asked HarenKit.
Skykit watched Harenkit talking to the Ripplepond and Nightshade. He quietly laughed at how excited Harenkit was about playing.

~~Galaxy - 4 moons, silver and black swirled pelt with green eyes, loner (RiverClan thread)
~~Skykit - 5 moons, silver pelt with bright blue eyes (StormClan thread)
~~Sea - 12 moons, grey pelt with dark blue eyes (StormClan thread)
~~Rowan - 18, cat person, tall with black hair and blue eyes (Ms. Winter's Home for Cat People thread)
~~Mason - 19, hears voices, murderer, short and wavy blonde hair and grey eyes (The Asylum thread)