by poppy
Last post by poppy
Today 10:39 PM

Old July 3rd, 2023, 07:46 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Patrols

Having deposited her prey on the pile and watched Swallowwing do the same, Deadmoon felt like it was probably about time she let Fallownose know what exactly they'd been up to in their time out of camp. Because, you know, the deputy had sent them out, and probably wanted to know what they'd accomplished. Fortunately, it felt like they'd accomplished at least a bit, if not an exorbitant amount. Me and Swallowwing didn't have any problems, and were able to catch a rabbit, two mice, and a wren. she mewed, upon her approach to the base of the Galewood. Then, realizing that it might be prudent to add where they'd gone seeing as they weren't currently in her possession, Deadmoon added We put them on the pile already. Was there anything else she needed to do? She didn't think so, that just about covered it. As soon as Fallownose gave some sort of sign that he'd heard, she would be off. @Lillian
Old July 3rd, 2023, 10:46 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omari View Post
Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern gave Cowtuft a smile, waving her tail to the tom in a friendly manner when he approached. Ah, an herb patrol! This would be a walk in the park, surely? Maybe? Hopefully. “Of course, Cowtuft, that’ll be no problem at all.”

The pale cream coloured molly trotted over to Hemlockpaw, who was the first patrol mate of hers that she could find.. Surely Mistycloud would show up soon, too. “We’re headed to sunset grove to find honey and some flowers.” She explained softly, giving the apprentice a friendly flick on the shoulder with her tail-tip. “It’ll be a breeze… Not sure how we’re going to get our paws on honey, but I’m sure we’ll figure that out once we find a beehive.”

[ @xavier. - Hemlockpaw, @Kay~ - Mistycloud ]
- @xavier.

Mistycloud sprinted up to the patrol leader for the patrol.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old July 5th, 2023, 03:37 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Longmoor--She/Her
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Longmoor gave one last glance around, but it seemed the final member of their patrol wouldn't be joining them. "We shouldn't wait any longer," She murmur to herself, sighing shortly before she adressed the tall she-cat beside her. "Aspenstrike, let's head out." Her head jerked towards the entrance, tail flicking as she stood and began to lead the way.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
[ @jupiter ]
Old July 6th, 2023, 01:20 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GANDERGOOSE View Post
Longmoor--She/Her
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
Longmoor gave one last glance around, but it seemed the final member of their patrol wouldn't be joining them. "We shouldn't wait any longer," She murmur to herself, sighing shortly before she adressed the tall she-cat beside her. "Aspenstrike, let's head out." Her head jerked towards the entrance, tail flicking as she stood and began to lead the way.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
[ @jupiter ]
Aspenstrike nodded quickly in agreement, slightly annoyed that the third member didn't show up, but then decided that she wasn't going to risk her neck waiting any longer. "Lead the way." She murmured with a nod, following the patrol leader out.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old July 7th, 2023, 04:10 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Punishments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillian View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Luckily it seemed like most of the patrols had done well, though there were still some cats he needed to talk to. Mainly the patrol to Whispering Wetlands he hadn't heard from, which was concerning. He had seen them head out, so either something happened or they slacked off. And of all the borders patrols to slack on, the one to the ShadowClan border was not it.

"Ashclaw, Pignut, Milkpaw, and Firepaw! I need to speak with you all. Goldenpaw, you as well."

@Queen_Coral @Ravensong @Wingnettle @Darkclaws @ameko
╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 16 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

Milkpaw was helping his clanmates drag Pignut's body to their camp, when they were met by a very angry deputy at the tunnel entrance. His injuries weren't so bad; a few scratches here and there, but Pignut... The eagle's attack had been devastating to him. Thank Starclan Firepaw had been safe, but Ashclaw surely hadn't been a great help, and this only fueled Milkpaw's resentment toward his father.

The cream-colored tom wasn't expecting the warrior to explain, so he made sure to talk first. "Fallownose, Pignut is... there was an eagle, and Pignut... he came in the way to protect us..." His voice trailed off as he realized that the warrior had saved both his and Firepaw's life. What should they do now? ...The burial, of course.

He turned toward his friend to make sure she was okay, leaving the Guardian to deal with Fallownose.
"Firepaw.. are you... okay?" He asked nearly in a whisper, bending his head to inspect her more closely. A scratch on his cheek burned, but he ignored it.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @Queen_Coral @Darkclaws ]
Old July 7th, 2023, 10:41 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive

「☆」 THE GENTLE GIANT 「☆」
╰► COWTUFT
he | him ★ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears + scar over his neck, burned hindleg, x-scar marks on shoulders; left green eye and right blue eye ★
ೃ⁀➷ @Abyssopelagic @Shade. @PINEGREEN @gs29513
|| sorry about the delay in response! the mention broke y'all can have an extension 4 whatever time you need!
Cowtuft blinked slowly at Moorpaw, a soft smile making its way onto his face. He nodded his head up and down, "Of course..! Let me find someone to replace you .. in a quick second, and then I can give you a poppy.. seed to help with your migraine.." He explained, exiting his den.

He would search for a warrior and attempt to stop them in their pawtracks. "Pardon me.." he knew their long, wavy and golden fur from anywhere.. "Curlyeye..? Would you mind.. joining Rookscreech's.. and Lostpetal's.. herb patrol..? In search of daisy leaves .. - simply white flowers with a yellow center.. and mushrooms! Any will due.. as long as they are not glowing..!" Cowtuft gestured.

Afterwards, Cowtuft would return to his den and shake out one of the seeds from the red flowers. Then, he offered it to Moorpaw.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc
Old July 8th, 2023, 01:18 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Moorpaw stayed put even as Cowtuft wandered away, knowing he'd come back.
When the giant tom came back, offering a poppy seed for her migraine, she blinked gratefully at him before lapping it up, crunching the seed between her teeth before swallowing.
"Thanks, buddy. M'sorry I couldn't go on the patrol."

[ @x ghostie ]

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; July 8th, 2023 at 01:18 AM.
Old July 8th, 2023, 08:47 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Curlyeye had been doing absolutely nothing, so when Cowtuft approached and politely attracted his attention he was happy to pay diligent attention to the medicine cat's gestures. He got the message, if not the exact wording. Herb patrol, white and yellow flowers and mushrooms. Presumably with Rookscreech and Lostpetal, as they were the cats pointed at, standing near the entrance. Dipping his head, he mewed a quick Of course! before trotting over to join them. @Shade. @x ghostie @PINEGREEN
Old July 8th, 2023, 09:08 PM
YIPPEE!!

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Crazy

Longmoor--She/Her
﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
She stopped just outside the camp entrance to catch her breath, inhaling deeply and regaining her composure before she stepped in. Beelining for the Galewood, Longmoor quickly found Fallownose, flicking her tail to gain the deputy’s attention. “Fallownose,” She did not greet him with the usual dip of her head. “I just returned from the RiverClan border, and while it has been appropriately remarked, I believe a fight is bound to break out soon.” She did lower her voice a bit, not wanting to garner attention from any other cats nearby.

“I don’t know exactly what happened but last I saw Heatherwhisker jumped the border to confront a RiverClan patrol. Claws were unsheathed and teeth were bared.” Her brows knit together and she finish with a short exhale through her nose.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌
[ @Lillian ] [ @jupiter ]
OOC: Not sure if I needed to mention you as well Jupiter, but I did just in case. ^^
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:53 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Aspenstrike

The tall molly padded into the patrol place, glancing around out of instinct before entering, approaching their dear medicine cat. Removing the moss bundles from Slatepaws back, she dipped her head to Cowtuft. "Sleekgaze never showed, but me and Slatepaw had an uneventful trip out and found everything you needed." She then waited for his response with a small twitch of her whiskers.

(3 burnet, 2 cobwebs and 2 moss bundles) - @x ghostie @SuspiciousMindz

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit