Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2021, 06:47 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
She nodded, trembling, but didn't feel much better. The clearing was alive with the sounds of battle, cats yowling battle cries or screeching in pain. Her eyes widened as a nearby coyote clawed a warrior. She was on the verge of panic.
Spidercrawl pressed himself against Nightpaw, in an attempt to calm her down. His claws were unsheathed, and he sent a small look to his apprentice, looking resentful.

"I'm sorry I haven't taught you how to fight yet, but you might have to now," he said, hissing at a coyote that looked over. "But I'll make sure you won't have to. Still, be careful, alright?"
Old February 18th, 2021, 06:54 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Spidercrawl pressed himself against Nightpaw, in an attempt to calm her down. His claws were unsheathed, and he sent a small look to his apprentice, looking resentful.

"I'm sorry I haven't taught you how to fight yet, but you might have to now," he said, hissing at a coyote that looked over. "But I'll make sure you won't have to. Still, be careful, alright?"
"But I don't know what to do," she whispered. How could she fight without any training or knowledge about battle? Despair crashed over her and she wanted to run. But looking around at her Clanmates' courage, Nightpaw found some herself. Making an urge to stop trembling, she drew a shaky breath. "Okay," she meowed determinedly.

Old February 18th, 2021, 06:55 PM
~suffering anemoia~

My Mood: Lurking

Peachblossom

"Then let's do so." Which, in fact, was honestly the very last thing she wanted to do. But....it was the first thing she needed to do. So, she ignored the pounding in her skull and whipped her head around for the nearest coyote, eyes locking onto Cedarleaf with her back in the dirt and her claws dancing across a coyote's nose. Her eyes narrowed and she bolted towards it, not one instance of a yowl escaping her, and threw her entire body into it's side, ripping at it's pelt. The vile thing's attention was split in two, and it was caught in a state of indecision for a short second, before it started barking and attempting to nip whatever it could reach.

Old February 18th, 2021, 06:56 PM
hehe, squishy

ShadowClan/ThunderClan Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
"But I don't know what to do," she whispered. How could she fight without any training or knowledge about battle? Despair crashed over her and she wanted to run. But looking around at her Clanmates' courage, Nightpaw found some herself. Making an urge to stop trembling, she drew a shaky breath. "Okay," she meowed determinedly.
Spidercrawl looked at her. "You've got claws, right? Even if you have no training, using your claws to hurt the coyotes will be a lot better than panicking and running off," he stated, amber eyes shining with confidence in his apprentice. "Don't worry: I would never have you fight by yourself. I'll be with you the entire time to help, alright? You won't fight alone."
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:05 PM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

My Mood: Lazy

Cedarleaf kept dodging the snapping jaws of the coyote, but she didn't know how long she could keep it up. An image of a cat flashed in her mind, a familiar golden and white tom. She couldn't leave Sunripple like that, not when they just realized how much they loved each other. Just when her life started going right. But another flash went through her mind a moment later. Relief. A cat, she couldn't tell who, flew into the coyote, and it got confused. She took her chance and got to her feet, avoiding nips as she clawed at the ugly thing. @Peachblossom
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:08 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

(open)
A shriek came from the nursery, and Stormstrike let out a sharp intake of breath. ¨No.¨

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:09 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Skyfall- View Post
(open)
A shriek came from the nursery, and Stormstrike let out a sharp intake of breath. ¨No.¨
Thistlethorn looked over and frowned, running to the nursery. "Clam down. It'll be alright. We just have to distract and tire these mange pelts out. I'll do my best to protect the nursery."
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:13 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
@Ella_heart

Thistlethorn heard his cry and ran over, ramming himself as hard and fast as he could into the coyote and off Blueface. He threw himself on its back and clawed at its ears and shoulders, yowling all the while.
Blueface blinked as he watched thistlethorn jumped onto the coyote, tear and shredding. blueface ran up to help, standing on his hind legs to claw at the coyote's eyes. the coyote howled and tried to fling thistlethorn off, at the smae time swiping at Blueface. blueface dodged the blow, and pushed on one of the coyote's paws. it resulted in the coyote crashing over, it's limbs tangled up. blueface swiped one last time at it's eyes and muzzle before retreating a few steps to cool down.
"Thanks," he managed to mutter to the tom cat.
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:15 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella_heart View Post
Blueface blinked as he watched thistlethorn jumped onto the coyote, tear and shredding. blueface ran up to help, standing on his hind legs to claw at the coyote's eyes. the coyote howled and tried to fling thistlethorn off, at the smae time swiping at Blueface. blueface dodged the blow, and pushed on one of the coyote's paws. it resulted in the coyote crashing over, it's limbs tangled up. blueface swiped one last time at it's eyes and muzzle before retreating a few steps to cool down.
"Thanks," he managed to mutter to the tom cat.
Thistlethorn grunted, hissing when the coyote snapped it's jaws at him. He reared back and slashed it's stomach, causing the beast to rear away. "You good enough to keep fighting? I don't want the elders or the ones in the nursery to get hurt, and I might need your help in that..."
Old February 18th, 2021, 07:16 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Thistlethorn looked over and frowned, running to the nursery. "Clam down. It'll be alright. We just have to distract and tire these mange pelts out. I'll do my best to protect the nursery."
Stormstrike held his gaze. ¨My sister is in there.¨ He said softly, not sure if he should leave or stay.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread