Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by zozelen
Today 11:42 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 11:41 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:41 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 11:39 AM
My Bad Attitude Keeps Me...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 11:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2016, 05:06 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

{For Dusky}
Gneissclaw sat down in a sun spot, closing her eyes and letting the sun soak into her black and white splatter pelt. She let her eyes slowly open, and they scanned the area. She loved the clearing and thought it was a good place to be. You could see the elders and the kits, apprentices and warriors, all talking together in one area. No drama like the dens, and no sickening lonely silence like the territory. She breathed in again and exhaled, smiling softly. Maybe ShadowClan wasn't as dark as many thought.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post
{For Dusky}
Gneissclaw sat down in a sun spot, closing her eyes and letting the sun soak into her black and white splatter pelt. She let her eyes slowly open, and they scanned the area. She loved the clearing and thought it was a good place to be. You could see the elders and the kits, apprentices and warriors, all talking together in one area. No drama like the dens, and no sickening lonely silence like the territory. She breathed in again and exhaled, smiling softly. Maybe ShadowClan wasn't as dark as many thought.
It was a little before sunhigh when Badgersong came padding back into camp, several frogs and a single crow hang from his jaws, the senior warrior having to lift his head up a bit to prevent the prey from dragging on the ground before he finally settled the food onto the fresh kill pile, looking over it with a satisfactory nod before carefully picking out the oldest piece of prey (A day old fish), wanting to leave the better stuff for the queens and younger cats, even if it meant his food wasn't as good. Despite being the strict, rather unsociable cat he was, Badgersong really wasn't a bad cat, he was a very respected and hard-working warrior and loved the clan he was in deeply and would serve it till his dying breath. With the fish in tow, the black and white patched warrior glanced around the clearing before flicking his tail and padding towards a sunny patch near the warriors den, settling down and silently beginning to tuck into his meal, though not before sending a small thanks to Starclan for his meal. As he ate, he really took no notice to the other cats, they didn't much concern him at the moment, and no cat really wanted to converse with him anyways, being the rather serious cat he was.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:32 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@mirefern

An ebony feline exited the apprentice's den. His long limbs taking him across the ground with ease. Speaking of long limbs, the tom-cat gave his a luxurious stretch. His jaws stretched into a big yawn as the apprentice blinked his optics clear of sleep. Once his muscles felt loose and warm, the apprentice moved further into the clearing. Although it was almost sun high, he couldn't help but feel tired. His friend, Crimsonpaw had stolen his next out her pure exhaustion the night before and having to sleep in her nest left him with an uneasy sleep. Blackpaw knew he couldn't let that slow him down today. He decided that instead of hunting, a simply border patrol would work, although if hunting was the only option, he'd push through it.

Thinking about hunting made the tom-cat's stomach ache. He hadn't realized how hungry he was and slowly, the all ebony feline made his way towards the center of the clearing. A small pile of fresh-kill was located near there with a delicious looking frog setting on the top of it. His mouth began to salivate and he only hoped that no one would cut him off. As the apprentice neared the pile, his optics focused solely on the frog and before he knew it, it was in his grasp. Now he just had to find a place to eat it.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 11th, 2016 at 08:42 PM.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:36 PM

Noticing Badgersong, the she smiled, and padded over to the fresh kill, and took one of the frogs, before padding near him. She layed down and took a bite, before she looked over to him. "Good morning, Badgersong. You were up early." she said. She didn't mind the tom, no matter how serious he was. At least then there would be a warrior-worthy conversation with him. No drama and no kit-like conversations.
Old October 11th, 2016, 05:43 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Noticing Badgersong, the she smiled, and padded over to the fresh kill, and took one of the frogs, before padding near him. She layed down and took a bite, before she looked over to him. "Good morning, Badgersong. You were up early." she said. She didn't mind the tom, no matter how serious he was. At least then there would be a warrior-worthy conversation with him. No drama and no kit-like conversations.
The black and white patched tom had focused his gaze on the ground, his yellow eyes seeming distant, clearly wrapping himself up in his thoughts as he usually did considering he wasn't one for much conversation, his head occasionally dipping down to take a mouthful out of his fish that he had chosen. Only when he had heard the voice of another warrior mention his name did he pull himself out of his thoughts to look up. Swallowing his mouthful of food, he quickly caught site of the fellow warrior that had situated herself near him, clearing intending to have a conversation with him over food. Swiping his tongue over his lips, he dipped his head slightly in greetings, focusing his gaze on her as he spoke. "Greetings Gniessclaw. And yes, I've been getting up at dawn for many moons, it's really nothing new." The senior warrior really meant no ill intentions in these words, but they may have come off as rude. Lowering his head, he took another bite out of his fish, curling his black tail closer to himself and quietly enjoying the warmth the sun provided as it spread its dappled light along his back.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:51 PM

"I know. I'm just sayin'." she said, not caring for the hint of rudeness she caught in his voice. "So, how has StarClan been treating you?" she asked.
Old October 11th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Burdockclaw watched her, an ear twitching at the mention of Bucknight's plans but he didn't press her about it. Right now he just wanted her to calm down and pushing her about he topic would surely not go well... Though he was going to remember something else was up. "You can trust her," he meowed swiftly, "I'm pretty sure she'd fight a pack of dogs for you. Besides, you're family to her too now, and nothing means more to her than that and serving her leader," he spoke soothingly, watching her with soft hazel eyes. A part of him was overjoyed at the thought of having kits, it had always been a dream of his! The other was scared too, terrified of the world they would be born in, determination to protect them already filling him from tail to nose.
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:00 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Brokenpaw padded back into camp proudly, two small mice hung from his jaws. Placing his catch in the fresh kill pile the young apprentice grabbed a mouse for himself and found a nice sunny spot and layed down.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
"I know. I'm just sayin'." she said, not caring for the hint of rudeness she caught in his voice. "So, how has StarClan been treating you?" she asked.
The scarred warrior simply flicked the tip of his tail, slightly hoping that silence would fall between the two of them, he didn't much like talking to others unless it was about something important such as something found on a border patrol, something happening within the clan that could be detrimental to it, or just really anything that could effect the clan. Day-to-day gossip was exceptionally boring to him. "Just like any other cat in Shadowclan, I deserve no special treatment for them, I'm simply doing my duty." Meowed the warrior, taking another bite out of the fish, nearly finishing it off. Sighing, he turned his head to look at the other black and white warrior. "What about you?"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 11th, 2016, 07:06 PM

My Mood: Adorable

Leaves rustled as Lonekit broke through the nursery, shaking his leg as he got out. He blinked several times, looking around. He spotted what looked like the outside of the clearing and crept towards it.
The kit's tears have disappeared. Instead, they were replaced with a determination to save his mother.
Not noticing though, the tan-and-white kit stumbled into Brokenpaw.
The kit stumbled back, wrinkling his nose. "Ew, crowfood," he said as he looked straight at the other cat's face.
Closed Thread