Today 12:47 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2019, 03:02 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hound Attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post

Regalstorm hissed, grief forgotten for a moment.
You will not kill Russetglare as well!
He slammed head first into the dogs flank, lashing out his claws aggressively.
The dog howled, head jerking toward the sky.
Old June 7th, 2019, 03:43 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
The dog howled, head jerking toward the sky.
Russetglare leapt away from the dog, "C'mon, we gotta run, Regalstorm!" he snapped, pushing the tom forward. "Move!!"
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old June 7th, 2019, 03:54 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@The Cannibal

[Open for anyone else who wishes to join!]

With the snarling slobbering jaws of the canines before them, Frostflight knew there was no way they could ever beat them in such a chaotic frenzy. Sure, they had numbers but with so many cats being injured by the pack... how long would they last until they had to retreat? Dogs were vicious creatures - Frostflight himself had rarely come in contact with them... once that he could remember but even that memory was fuzzy, but even then it had fought with such a ferocity that startled him. One cat was lunch... Two cats were a frenzy. He had to think quickly and though he didn't immediately recognize anyone around him, he felt an upsurge of confidence flood his veins as he called out around him, "We need a plan! Come here!" And at the hopes that some passing by felines who had planned to join the fight had heard his call - his kept his eyes moving back and forth on each one that had decided to join them.

With a quick breath he continued, "We need a plan. Too many are going in and coming out with injuries, so how do we stop the dogs without risking so many lives?" His heart with thumping out of his chest, claws extending into the soil as his ears swiveled at the sounds of nearby howling. "We need some semblance of organization - How long do we have and how many more do we need to lose until the dogs retreat? What if they come back and we still have everyone recovering? We need to make a big push as a large group." Frostflight's voice shook with nervousness, but there was a spark of hope in his eyes, anyone who wanted to say anything needed to now. If there was a hole in his plan he needed to know, if they had a better idea anything would work!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old June 7th, 2019, 05:40 PM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[Open for anyone else who wishes to join!]

With the snarling slobbering jaws of the canines before them, Frostflight knew there was no way they could ever beat them in such a chaotic frenzy. Sure, they had numbers but with so many cats being injured by the pack... how long would they last until they had to retreat? Dogs were vicious creatures - Frostflight himself had rarely come in contact with them... once that he could remember but even that memory was fuzzy, but even then it had fought with such a ferocity that startled him. One cat was lunch... Two cats were a frenzy. He had to think quickly and though he didn't immediately recognize anyone around him, he felt an upsurge of confidence flood his veins as he called out around him, "We need a plan! Come here!" And at the hopes that some passing by felines who had planned to join the fight had heard his call - his kept his eyes moving back and forth on each one that had decided to join them.

With a quick breath he continued, "We need a plan. Too many are going in and coming out with injuries, so how do we stop the dogs without risking so many lives?" His heart with thumping out of his chest, claws extending into the soil as his ears swiveled at the sounds of nearby howling. "We need some semblance of organization - How long do we have and how many more do we need to lose until the dogs retreat? What if they come back and we still have everyone recovering? We need to make a big push as a large group." Frostflight's voice shook with nervousness, but there was a spark of hope in his eyes, anyone who wanted to say anything needed to now. If there was a hole in his plan he needed to know, if they had a better idea anything would work!

Regalstorm heard Frostflights call. Nodding to Russetglare thankfully he bounded over.

"Im the least injured." he mewed shakily. "During the patrols Grousestar sent out, I sugested an ambush. Maybe we can try that."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker

Last edited by Aroogi; June 7th, 2019 at 05:40 PM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 08:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Dust @The Cannibal @Nebby @Calliecat

Morningblue was not about to waste this chance to fight. After being stupidly part of the wrong side when the dark forest cats attacked, all he wanted now was to prove himself to be a loyal Thunderclan warrior and a great fighter. So when the big blue tom heard another warrior calling for a group to help, he was quick to rush over. The one calling out was a Riverclan cat for certain, and the fist one to answer had the build of a Skyclan warrior. Morningblue fixed his green gaze on both and said in a low and calm voice, "I can draw the attention of one. The rest of you could ambush it from behind while I have it distracted."

Last edited by Charmer; June 7th, 2019 at 08:43 PM.
Old June 8th, 2019, 02:15 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

(Open !! )

Logically, Passionstar should had thought of a plan before he thrown himself into this fray, but then again this was Passionstar, the leader who was too impulsive for his own good. When these rabid dogs came randomly out of no where, the dark ginger tom had no second thoughts than to try his best to look for a way to attack without getting hurt. Despite Passionstar being burly for a cat, he wasn't as strong or vicious as a dog was. He had his sharp claws and teeth, but dogs had the same weapons. He wouldn't be able to take a dog down by himself, a team of cats would have to work together to prove that charm, but being Passionstar, he bullheadedly thought he could try and defeat this canine, but he'd possible lose a life. When it came to taking a dog down, it had to do with logic, but since Passionstar was all about action, logic was questionably thrown out the window. The snarling of these beasts were before them, but for Thunderclan - for all the clans, this had to be stopped for once and for all.
Old June 8th, 2019, 03:29 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

As the large canine howled in her direction, Honeyglare screeched, mimicking the dog and testing her sore vocal chords.

The RiverClan warrior was covered in blood and wounds. The top of one of her ears was completely ripped off; there was a shallow bite mark at the base of her neck where the large, shaggy, light colored dog had bitten her; several of her claws were ripped out; and her tail had several bite marks in it. But the big dog had wounds of its own: one of its eyes had a nasty scratch mark above to it, its big paws were bleeding out and had a few claws missing, and there were quite a few deep wounds on its back where Honeyglare had jumped onto it. But Honeyglare, though she was absolutely in her element, was running out of energy. Her moves became more frantic, as well as her opponent’s. She didn’t know how much longer she could last, drenched in blood, sweat, and tears.

Unfortunately, she needed help.

[open]
Fortunately for Honeyglare, help was on the way.

With the aide of Firehawk and some other warriors, Lionstorm had successfully driven off a different large canine, but his attention was stolen from their triumph by the screech of an injured cat.

And it didn't take long to spot her: one of his warriors, bloodied to the point of nearly being unrecognizable, facing off against a beast of a mutt.

This was unacceptable, and with a growl in his throat the deputy dashed toward the two, launching himself on the dog's back with outstretched claws. His teeth sunk into the back of the canine's neck, and he held on for the ride as the dog lurched, trying to knock him off.
Old June 8th, 2019, 06:01 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Ospreypaw followed the patrol his bright blue green eyes fixed ahead. If he made it three this he's be a warrior, most of his sibling had already died or gone missing. The only kin he knew was alive was his own father and they weren't very close. Today he wanted to make Aurouraflame his big sister, died in the clutches of green cough. He knew if he made it out alive Grousestar would grate him his warrior name. He was already 14 moons old coming close to 15 he wasn't going to be an apprentice forever!
Picking up his pace a bit the tom's heart quickened. The grey and white tabby never liked fighting he was more of a peaceful type but these dogs had crossed the line. Spotting a dog Osprey froze. What did he do now? Wait on his patrol to attack or stroke first? Shacking his head the apprentice ran at the hound letting out a yowl. StarClan help us
{Open, he will get severely injured}
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

(Open !! )

Logically, Passionstar should had thought of a plan before he thrown himself into this fray, but then again this was Passionstar, the leader who was too impulsive for his own good. When these rabid dogs came randomly out of no where, the dark ginger tom had no second thoughts than to try his best to look for a way to attack without getting hurt. Despite Passionstar being burly for a cat, he wasn't as strong or vicious as a dog was. He had his sharp claws and teeth, but dogs had the same weapons. He wouldn't be able to take a dog down by himself, a team of cats would have to work together to prove that charm, but being Passionstar, he bullheadedly thought he could try and defeat this canine, but he'd possible lose a life. When it came to taking a dog down, it had to do with logic, but since Passionstar was all about action, logic was questionably thrown out the window. The snarling of these beasts were before them, but for Thunderclan - for all the clans, this had to be stopped for once and for all.
Honeyflower how ever headstrong she was, found herself in yet another fight, another battle to the death. Snowstar had informed her Clans weren't like rogues who fought pointless battles and wars. Lately it she'd taught more cats then her while life as an outsider. Luckily tonight wasn't a fight against a Clan but against a beast all cats hated. The howls of mutts echoed through the warzone causing the ginger patches molly to gluten her ears. Spotting Passionstar, facing the beast alone Hobeyflower spruce into action and planted herself beside the larger cat. "Need some help?" She asked amber gaze locked in the dog in front of them. At the slightest movement from the dog the molly let out a threatening snarl teeth bared and claws extended. She wasn't going to let any of her Clanmates, even her leader, get hurt or face a mangy mutt alone

-
-

Foxheart found himself face to face with a dog it's paws and teeth already stained with blood. Snarling the russet warrior jumped to the side only to be cornered by yet another dog. You've made it out of worse Fix don't give up He hissed jumping back the senior RiverClan warrior had seen his far share of fights getting up there in moons but he refused to retire and with two of these smelly beasts it looked like StarClan might have other plans for him. Backing up again ready to spring away the tom looked for a way out. He needed help, one dog he might have been able to fight and come out alive but two? This was certain death if no one noticed him. As a blind lunged for him Foxheart slide under it only to be rammed into by the other, singing the russet tom across the ground.
Struggling the tom started to his feet. Green eyes narrowed into slits. If it's my time at least let me help my Clanmates one last time He willed hoping someone, anyone would come help him fight off the beasts.

{Open}

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old June 9th, 2019, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Foxheart found himself face to face with a dog it's paws and teeth already stained with blood. Snarling the russet warrior jumped to the side only to be cornered by yet another dog. You've made it out of worse Fix don't give up He hissed jumping back the senior RiverClan warrior had seen his far share of fights getting up there in moons but he refused to retire and with two of these smelly beasts it looked like StarClan might have other plans for him. Backing up again ready to spring away the tom looked for a way out. He needed help, one dog he might have been able to fight and come out alive but two? This was certain death if no one noticed him. As a blind lunged for him Foxheart slide under it only to be rammed into by the other, singing the russet tom across the ground.
Struggling the tom started to his feet. Green eyes narrowed into slits. If it's my time at least let me help my Clanmates one last time He willed hoping someone, anyone would come help him fight off the beasts.

{Open}
Troutrunner had just joined the fray from the back of the Riverclan patrol when she noticed the senior warrior, cornered by two large and drooling canines. Her days out on the Twoleg streets had taught her a few things about dogs, particularly how they love to fling themselves around walls to step in your puddle of sunshine before being yanked back by their overbearing owners. Troutrunner crept around the side of the dogs, who were focused entirely on the wonderfully russet feline opposite them, and took their moment of distraction as an opportunity to attack. Without wasting precious seconds of Foxheart's time, she dove into the first dog, yowling and fastening her mouth onto its forelimb, twisting her body beneath his to scratch with sharp backclaws across his yellow belly. The dog yelped and twisted to bite her, but she released his leg, propelling herself forward and scratching his grizzly muzzle before dashing backwards to Foxheart's side. She gave him a nod and braced herself as the dog, bleeding from the nose, belly fur stained with ruby but hardly bothered by the comparatively small cat scratches, began to approach them again, carefully stalking forward, teeth bared and frothy mouthed, eyeing up the bristling felines.
Old June 9th, 2019, 08:18 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Ospreypaw followed the patrol his bright blue green eyes fixed ahead. If he made it three this he's be a warrior, most of his sibling had already died or gone missing. The only kin he knew was alive was his own father and they weren't very close. Today he wanted to make Aurouraflame his big sister, died in the clutches of green cough. He knew if he made it out alive Grousestar would grate him his warrior name. He was already 14 moons old coming close to 15 he wasn't going to be an apprentice forever!
Picking up his pace a bit the tom's heart quickened. The grey and white tabby never liked fighting he was more of a peaceful type but these dogs had crossed the line. Spotting a dog Osprey froze. What did he do now? Wait on his patrol to attack or stroke first? Shacking his head the apprentice ran at the hound letting out a yowl. StarClan help us
{Open, he will get severely injured}
-
-

Flintspirit was on the most edge he could possibly be. His breathing was heavy, he was exhausted. The dogs were too much for him, too much for the three clans trying to push them out of their territory. Many cats had been injured, and he was starting to worry about their standing against the large brutes. Flicking his tail, and shaking his head to dislodge some blood that was trickling down his face, his green eyes scanned the clearing. It wasn’t long before a yowl was heard, and he spotted a young-looking cat fling himself at a very large dog. Flintspirit’s heart clenched with sudden fears or the young tom, knowing full well how stupid of an idea that has been. But cats acted stupidly in the middle of a frenzied battle.
Letting out his own yowl of warming, he launched himself in the direction of the large dog and apprentice, hoping with all his might to distract the brute somehow. He knew their tactics of fighting separately weren’t very working, but the more pressing concern for him right now was saving this young tomcat.
Reaching the dog in record time, Flintspirit let out a loud growl and slashed at its face, his claws catching the dog’s cheek. It howled in protest, lunging for him with snapping teeth. Flintspirit dodged the attack, albeit stumbling a bit, as he looked around to see where the young tomcat had gone. And if he was okay.
His green eyes searched frantically, but it wasn’t like no before the dog attacked again, this time it’s aim ring true, and one of its claws smacked into Flintspirit’s side, knocking him off his paws. Getting up quickly, Flintspirit let out a yowl, launching himself for the dog’s back, ignoring the ringing in his ears and the pain in his side. Where are you little cat?

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread