Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Non-Rom and Romantic Of...
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 12:15 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:15 PM
bound to duty. [p]
by silver.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 12:07 PM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by glitch
Today 11:58 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2016, 11:38 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

The charcoal tabby blinked his autumn orbs in surprise when Twitepaw had stopped only a nose-length from his face. The young tom stepped back a bit to give her some more room. "Oh hello..." he realized that he couldn't place her name. Well, if you spend all day memorizing the names of herbs yoy're gonna forget the names of your clanmates, he silently joked - though it was true. "Are you okay?" He quickly moved on from his previous died out sentance. And it became somewhat of an instinct to ask if anyone needed his help after a disaster such as the recent fire. He already knew that some cats had been lost in the flames, knowing that their numbers had decreased. A somber look glazed over his orbs as he imagined his mentor and best friend getting caught in the flames, terrified s they couldn't find a way out... he still didn't want to think of such things as he watched the ground. Northpaw kept trying to convince himself that they had both gotten out of the fire, they would be searching for him too, worried but fine.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 27th, 2016 at 11:38 AM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 06:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

hello im new ._. would anyone mind helping me join?)
Old November 27th, 2016, 07:12 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
(Eyyyy x3)
Honeypaw was laying beside a bramble bush, head on her paws and eyes squeezed shut. Her ears flicked up as she heard Lionpaw's voice, and her head shot up, eyes snapping open. "Lionpaw?" She whispered.
Lionpaw limped around a bit, and looked around. He turned his head and saw Honeypaw laying on the ground. He paused a moment, and smiled. "Honeypaw..." he huffed in a breathy whisper.
Old November 27th, 2016, 07:58 PM
The weirdo

My Mood: In Love

Spirit staggered into the clearing, "help..." Her voice trailed off, blood covered her. Blood drizzled down from her ear, or what was left of it... blood streamed from her empty eye socket, she couldn't see out of her other eye though. her nose was clogged with blood, a giant gash ran along her side, blood soaking her pelt. Her tail tip ripped apart, and her claws ripped out. "Please help..." Spirit's voice was no more than a whisper. Tears streamed down her face collecting at her chin and dripping off. "Help! I'm only a kit!" Her voice became stronger, though she gasped for air, blood filled her mouth, dripping down. Spirit fell, unconscious, hitting the ground with a big 'thunk'. And most cats who looked at her body, might, just might think that she was dead.

My deviantart account: http://chanceypants.deviantart.com/

Please go here: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1656 its my way of earning koins and making others art and writing
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Fennelstrike surveyed the mixed emotions of her clanmates. She gave a tiny wince as Spottedpelt started to attack herself, but let herself have a tiny snicker. It's good Ratnight has taken over these pathetic so-called-warriors. Why would Ashstar let an insane, unpredictable cat in their ranks, even if she was his sister?She thought to herself. Such a soft-hearted goose Ashstar had been. He didnt know strength. No, he decided to let an insane cat reside in their clan. Hopefully, Ratnight would take care of Spottedpelt somehow surely. She looked at Sprucepaw, intently as she watched the apprentice gaze over ThunderClan, her lip turned in a little smirk. Would she make a good recruit? Fennelstrike decided she would talk to the apprentice later and focused her full attention and focus on Ratnight, lifting her head to see what the powerful young tom would do to deal with the situation before him.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya
Old November 27th, 2016, 09:53 PM

My Mood: Fine

Now they were talking. There weren't as many questions thrown at him as he thought there would be, but with the bustle of many cats talking among themselves, he only caught a couple. He watched, amused, as the small tom, Daypaw, break into an outburst, and be silenced by his brother. Nightpaw stood, and Ratnight tilted his head interested in what the apprentice had to say. "Wise words, young one." He purred as Nightpaw finished. Ratnight liked the determination in the young cat's eyes, and he was brave to speak up. Could he be a potential recruit? But he couldn't focus of that right now. He turned to the next call he heard. It turned out to be the same small kit who had spoken up last time. "Ashstar," he began. "will not be participating in the general Clan life. He will serve me, something I'm sure he would rather do then be in charge of fixing up this Clan." He purred. "I believe," he meowed after a moment. "that concludes the meeting." He leaped gracefully down from the Highpeak. "If you have any more questions," he added. "feel free to come to me or Fennelstrike. We will have another meeting soon."
Old November 28th, 2016, 05:45 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralTheRival View Post
Even though Honeykit didn't fully believe him about her clumsiness she truly felt on the same level as him. "Thanks Ashenkit." She purred, eyes sparkling with affection. Her tail shot straight in the air when he rolled onto his back. "Sure! Get prepared to be beaten!" While she had the chance the small kit lunged forward and bowled into the larger grey kit, batting wildly at his stomach with her back paws.

(Short post, sorry! Are AshenxHoney going to be apprenticed at the same time? Also I think RainxHeart should have their ceremonies soon)
Ashenkit hadn't expected Honeykit to attack him so soon, and with a mew of surprise, he was bowled over, landing hard on his back. He struggled beneath the golden kit, giving a small mew of surprise as she began batting at him. In an effort to get her off of him, Ashenkit began to bat around at her face with his soft paws, pushing at her to see if it would have any effect. He doubted it, but it was always worth a shot. "You cannot beat me, I am the strongest- uh- warrior in..." He stopped for a moment, wondering whether he should be from ThunderClan or ShadowClan, knowing the rivalry was strongest between those two. "ShadowClan!" He exclaimed finally, and to anyone listening, it must have sounded strange. He batted at Honeykit again, a mischievous spark in his blue hues and a playful purr in his throat as he did so, quite obviously excited.
(Okay, well Ashenkit is four moons old- how old is Honeykit? And yeah, Heart's gonna be apprenticed soon hopefully, I just need to find a mentor for her x3)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 28th, 2016, 07:55 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Serving you? Northpaw flicked his tail as his dark pelt prickled. What does that mean? He won't be 'partaking in general clan life'... though he didn't really understand it, the young tom was uncomfortable by the thoughts of such things. He had noticed the slight smirk that Fennelstrike threw towards Spottedpelt, making him even more unnerved by the pair standing before the clan. How could she smirk at Spottedpelt like that? Can't she see something's wrong with her?! But he somehow believed that what was wrong wasn't the calico, but rather someone else. He watched the ground for time as he thought of this as Ratnight called the meeting to a close, insisting they go to him and his deputy if they have anymore questions. Despite all the questions he was craving to ask, something help the tabby's hold his tongue awhile longer. As the leader closed the meeting, Northpaw turned away and started to head away. He still felt bad for Spottedpelt due to her self-inflicted injuries, and still wanted to help her - stop the bleeding and maybe give her something to help sooth her troubled thoughts. Plus, he hated the look that Fennelstrike had given the molly. Though everything that was said here was just making his suspicions worsen. He tried to get rid of these negative thoughts, yet they were like burrs and just tugged at him the more he tried to force them away. Nevermind this - I'm sure everything will be fine, right? But I need to find Zerosight and Crescent, he shook his head and started to search for the two, still holding onto hope that the two of them had made it out of the fire and was now getting settled into their new camp. Besides, them might have something to say about all this as well...

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:18 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
The charcoal tabby blinked his autumn orbs in surprise when Twitepaw had stopped only a nose-length from his face. The young tom stepped back a bit to give her some more room. "Oh hello..." he realized that he couldn't place her name. Well, if you spend all day memorizing the names of herbs yoy're gonna forget the names of your clanmates, he silently joked - though it was true. "Are you okay?" He quickly moved on from his previous died out sentance. And it became somewhat of an instinct to ask if anyone needed his help after a disaster such as the recent fire. He already knew that some cats had been lost in the flames, knowing that their numbers had decreased. A somber look glazed over his orbs as he imagined his mentor and best friend getting caught in the flames, terrified s they couldn't find a way out... he still didn't want to think of such things as he watched the ground. Northpaw kept trying to convince himself that they had both gotten out of the fire, they would be searching for him too, worried but fine.
"...It's Twitepaw." She muttered quietly, feeling the slightest bit flustered from her near-crash with the tom- and to his question, she simply shook her head, letting out a sigh as she talked. Her voice sounded hoarse, but it was simply because of the smoke- it wasn't like she'd lost family or friends in the fire, considering that she didn't exactly have many friends in the first place except for Thrushpaw, just a cross-clan friend that she'd met across the border once. He was alright, but a bit... strange, honestly. She was never a good cat for conversation, but the apprentice found it strangely easy to read some cats like an open book, to guess if they were lying and guess right. It was some sort of curse in disguise, to never be able to talk to anyone well, but still reading their emotions quite well, as if it was a fruit just out of her reach, a possible friend she was unable to make.
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:40 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

~for @Inglewood Binks
Brightkit sat in the clearing, the small multicolored kit's bicolored hues scanning it for Martenkit. Where is he, I'm bored and want to play! She thought, with a small, impatient mew. Patience had never been Brightkit's number one strong point, and certainly not when she was bored. Her tail twitched a little, waiting for her friend, and she sighed, cocking her head from side to side to amuse herself. She liked to do that...for whatever reason, it made her feel so much less bored than just sitting. Perhaps it was the movement that released some of her pent up energy, or perhaps it was the positioning of her head when she did so that made her feel better. Whatever it was, Brightkit loved the feel of it. She kept her hues scanning the clearing, however; a surprise attack was always well, surprising, and Brightkit would rather be the one to surprise him for once.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 28th, 2016 at 10:41 AM.
Closed Thread