Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:57 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:57 PM

Old June 18th, 2018, 11:33 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
He gave a small smile in return and began to feel more comfortable in the clearing with his sister beside him. "A little nerve-racking I have to say. I went
out with a few other apprentices and our mentors to see the territory. I had no idea it was so big!" Batpaw huffed softly in amusement and looked at his paws before setting his wide
green gaze back on Ebonypaw. "How about your day? I hope you're enjoying your apprenticeship."
Ebonypaw dipped her head as her brother finished speaking. "My days been wonderful. I caught my first mouse after we explored the territory. It was a good experience and my mentor was very proud of me." replied the molly. Ebonypaw was so tired she had devided to come back early.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 19th, 2018, 12:08 AM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ebonypaw dipped her head as her brother finished speaking. "My days been wonderful. I caught my first mouse after we explored the territory. It was a good experience and my mentor was very proud of me." replied the molly. Ebonypaw was so tired she had devided to come back early.
Batpaw purred happily, thrilled that his sibling had a good experience. What he hadn't shared with her was that he had actually
embarrassed himself on his first day out of camp by tripping on a stone near the river. It had sort of put a damper on the outing all together but
he didn't want to complain to Ebonypaw, he didn't want to relive the embarrassment. "I'm proud of you too, I'm positive you'll make a terrific warrior."
He smiled and tried to hide the exhaustion in his eyes. Batpaw glanced at the fresh-kill pile and he suddenly noticed the empty pit in his stomach.
"Want to share some prey?" It was getting late so he figured most the clan had already been fed.
Old June 19th, 2018, 05:42 PM
// ripplemask //

My Mood: Tired

Ripplekit padded out of the Nursery, looking around for some shells, feathers, or other items he could collect. The silver tom spotted a beautiful feather of a dove. Picking it up with care, he placed it in front of the Nursery entrance and scanned the Clearing again. @Flares
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:22 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

[Ack I am absolutely horrible at responding on time]

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"I am." he answered quietly. this had to be the same settingpaw that tumbledrop had gone on and on about, wasnt it? she fit all of her descriptions perfectly. she even had his blue eyes. that warmed him. he so badly wanted to run forward and hold her close, confess to her that he thought she was dead. he wanted to ask her questions on how long she had been here, how long had she been searching, and so on. he wanted to tell her everything thats happened in his life and more. but he stayed silent. for all he knew settingpaw could simply reject him as a father, and push him away once finding out that he was her father. did she..blame him for anything? had he done anything wrong? he didnt know she was alive..he wanted to hear everything about what happened. did this mean rising and peak were alive, too?
"I..i would love to catch up with you, if you have a minute."

So it was him. Settingpaw had figured from the moment that he had faced her with those blue eyes that mirrored her own. She simply stared with her mouth closed as a million and one thoughts went on a rampage through her brain. She wanted to laugh, to scream, to cry, so many emotions filtered through her system.
She knew she could accuse him. Accuse him of never being there for her or her siblings, and that’s why they were now gone. Accuse him of leaving their mother, who was also dead. She could deny him as her father, she could yell at him about why he’d never been there for her, for their family. She could walk away right now, and never look back into her past, as she had been trying to do.
But she wanted him there. For the rest of her life until one of them joined Starclan, she knew she wanted her father there. And she had finally found him. She wasn’t going to push him away, no. He didn’t deserve that. She didn’t deserve that. In Settingpaw’s book, every cat deserved a second chance. Or about just as many as they would need in life.
So casting Whisperblaze a bright smile, Settingpaw nodded. “I have just about all the time I need.” She purred.

~~~~~~~~

@0Rainlight0

A marbled Bengal tomcat watched with two blue-green eyes as a small ginger kit scampered back to the nursery. Spicestorm had just talked with his younger half-brother, Cricketkit, for the first time. This interaction made Spicestorm realize how much he seemed to be avoiding his family. Of course he wasn’t doing it on purpose, he just had a nagging feeling in the back of his head about how much his mother's most recent litter looked like their father. Although most of her kits had always turned out to look like their fathers, such as himself for example. He was a spitting image of Russetswirl, is father who had now retired to the elder’s den.

Letting out a small yawn, the muscular cat stood up, flicking his ears once or twice as he stood from his sitting position. He figured he should go and talk to his mother at some point, byt for now, he knew he just wanted to hang around camp for a bit longer before he had to go on another patrol. He didn’t not want to talk to his mother, he just knew she was busy, and figured that she wouldn’t want him to mess up her groove. He knew his mother had a schedule with her kits, especially since she was raising four extra kits. These were Spice’s cousins, the kits of Shellfeather’s Loner sister, Softglow. Spicestorm somehow found himself trusting them a lot more than his mother’s actual kits she had had with Scorchingflame.

Flicking his tail once, the tomcat padded to the edge of the clearing, where he dipped his head to take a drink from a small pool surrounded by small grass clumps. His tongue lapped up the water quickly and he raised his head, twitching his cheeks so that the water droplets would fall off of his whiskers.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:49 PM
SemiFunctioning Sociopath

My Mood: Devilish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[Ack I am absolutely horrible at responding on time]

So it was him. Settingpaw had figured from the moment that he had faced her with those blue eyes that mirrored her own. She simply stared with her mouth closed as a million and one thoughts went on a rampage through her brain. She wanted to laugh, to scream, to cry, so many emotions filtered through her system.
She knew she could accuse him. Accuse him of never being there for her or her siblings, and that’s why they were now gone. Accuse him of leaving their mother, who was also dead. She could deny him as her father, she could yell at him about why he’d never been there for her, for their family. She could walk away right now, and never look back into her past, as she had been trying to do.
But she wanted him there. For the rest of her life until one of them joined Starclan, she knew she wanted her father there. And she had finally found him. She wasn’t going to push him away, no. He didn’t deserve that. She didn’t deserve that. In Settingpaw’s book, every cat deserved a second chance. Or about just as many as they would need in life.
So casting Whisperblaze a bright smile, Settingpaw nodded. “I have just about all the time I need.” She purred.

~~~~~~~~

@0Rainlight0

A marbled Bengal tomcat watched with two blue-green eyes as a small ginger kit scampered back to the nursery. Spicestorm had just talked with his younger half-brother, Cricketkit, for the first time. This interaction made Spicestorm realize how much he seemed to be avoiding his family. Of course he wasn’t doing it on purpose, he just had a nagging feeling in the back of his head about how much his mother's most recent litter looked like their father. Although most of her kits had always turned out to look like their fathers, such as himself for example. He was a spitting image of Russetswirl, is father who had now retired to the elder’s den.

Letting out a small yawn, the muscular cat stood up, flicking his ears once or twice as he stood from his sitting position. He figured he should go and talk to his mother at some point, byt for now, he knew he just wanted to hang around camp for a bit longer before he had to go on another patrol. He didn’t not want to talk to his mother, he just knew she was busy, and figured that she wouldn’t want him to mess up her groove. He knew his mother had a schedule with her kits, especially since she was raising four extra kits. These were Spice’s cousins, the kits of Shellfeather’s Loner sister, Softglow. Spicestorm somehow found himself trusting them a lot more than his mother’s actual kits she had had with Scorchingflame.

Flicking his tail once, the tomcat padded to the edge of the clearing, where he dipped his head to take a drink from a small pool surrounded by small grass clumps. His tongue lapped up the water quickly and he raised his head, twitching his cheeks so that the water droplets would fall off of his whiskers.
Whitewish slipped back into the camp clearing, swishing her white tail in content as she watched the camp's bustle in the midday sun. She had been on a hunting patrol, and sported three fish between her teeth, which she proudly dropped on the fresh-kill pile.

The pale monochromatic molly accepted the praises of her senior warriors warmly, smiling gently and murmuring back in thanks to everyone who came over to tell her well done. Whitewish basked in the praise, her tail swishing back and forth a bit faster in happiness at being recognized. Though, she was too tired to puff her chest out and boast about her skills herself. The hunting trip had been long, and she had lost more fish than she had caught--they didn't need to know that, though.

The young warrior peered through the small gathering of her friends to see Spicestorm by himself at a water source near the edge of the camp. Her ears visibly perked up, and her fur fluffed out, causing her friends to laugh and her to let out an embarrassed chuckle as she flattened the white strands again. She was teased by a few of them, to which she just snarled playfully and nosed her way from the group, trying to act casual while she moved over to 'get a drink' as well.

She pushed away her usual personality of just walking over and blurting the first thought that came to mind up, and took her time with her nose to the water before deciding that a conversation might be best to start with. She didn't want to scare him off by coming over and just puking out a confession at his feet. Starclan, the two had hardly talked! Sure, they've had conversations before, but she was sure at this point that her feelings were pretty one-sided. Not that she'd give up, of course. She'd chase after him practically anywhere. But she was fast on the track to scaring him off if she just tossed a confession into a casual meeting at the camp's water source.

"Um. Err... Hi, Spicestorm."

Her tone was quite sheepish as she started, turning her heterochromatic eyes towards him, both colored orbs clouded with embarrassment as she gave him a crooked smile, urging herself not to laugh at that rough start. Stars, if she couldn't contain the laughter, ancestors know that he wouldn't be able to. And she'd just about die if he laughed at her. It would be game over, no bueno.

The white furred warrior watched the bengal patiently, waiting for his response to her horrible conversation starter. She wouldn't even blame him if he just up and left after that disaster, but her ears twitched softly, hoping he'd look past it and stay to talk.

"There's going to be very painful moments in your life that will change your entire world in a matter of minutes. Those moments will change YOU. Let them make you stronger, smarter, and kinder. But don't you go and become someone that you're not. Cry. Scream if you have to. Then you straighten out that crown and keep it moving." - Unknown

Just your average Semi-Functioning Sociopath.

My Characters | My dA

Last edited by 0Rainlight0; June 19th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Their words only angered Mistfall more. "Don't compare your pain to mine!" Tears formed, but didn't fall yet. She felt like she was just spiraling out of control. "You didn't know her as long as I had. You weren't there when she fell apart, when she had a breakdown, when she needed a shoulder to cry on. But I was! I was there for her whenever she needed me!" Her heart ached more and more as she thought about the times that she and Geckoleaf had spent with each other. The warrior flashbacked to the time when Geckoleaf had completely broken down in the territory when they were collecting herbs. She had started hallucinating and crying, all Mistfall could do was hold her and tell her it was okay until she came back to reality. Mistfall had since tried to help whenever something like that would happen again. If Geckoleaf needed anything, Mistfall would try to provide. Who did this cat think he was?

"The whole clan lost her!" She yowled. "She was our medicine cat, why didn't you tell us sooner? You've known for three moons. Three moons! What made you think that we didn't need to know until now?" Her breath was ragged by now, but she did not notice. Mistfall was experiencing a mixture of heated anger, and a familiar numbing pain underneath the rage. Pale orbs were lit with an invisible flame as she glared at the other cat. Later on, Mistfall would regret this argument. That her first meeting with Daydream had gone so wrong. That this was a cat that Geckoleaf had considered family. But not right now. Right now, Mistfall was too angered and hurt and lost by their news that she could not think completely straight. She could only feel hatred. Not towards Daydream, but she definitely aimed it at them. It will take the molly some more time to allow her anger to subside. But again, that was not right now.

No matter how many times the Shadowclan medicine cat had looked for Geckoleaf, it was not as many as Mistfall had. Of course she had figured out that Geckoleaf was missing first - since they were in the same clan, after all - but she also spent three more moons continuing her sleepless and relentless search for her dearest friend, unaware that she had been long dead by that point. She killed herself over it everyday, knowing that she should have been there for Geckoleaf. That as a medicine cat, her friend would not have done too well in a fight, so she should have helped her. She had promised to be there for Geckoleaf, and in the end, she had failed her friend. Mistfall wanted desperately for things to go back to before the battle that lead to Geckoleaf's disappearance. Now who did she have left? Fallenstar? Even Mistfall was aware of the distance she allowed to fall between them. Sure, there was some repair there, but still.... Mistfall had loved Geckoleaf.
"and dont compare your relationship with her to mine." they snarled. they loved geckoleaf, both of them did, in very different ways. they saw geckoleaf as a mother. it was the only mother figure, or parent figure, they had ever had in their life. she had saved them. when water was in their lungs and they felt like they were going to drown, she saved them. she gave them life, both physically and emotionally. they had lost a lot of things in their life. they had lost their father, their mother, grown apart from their siblings. cricketpaw. juniperpaw. geckoleaf. geckoleaf. it always came back to her, didnt it? "at every turn nowadays there seems to be a war going on. have you even been to the last gathering battles? i have to pick up the pieces of my clan. do you really think i wanted to keep this from you? from your clan?" they wanted to reason with her, but they knew it was like talking to a brick wall. they knew nothing good would come out of it. they just felt hurt by this whole conversation and wanted it to be over. but they made geckoleaf a promise. they wanted to fulfill her promise. they didnt talk for awhile, instead just stared at her. no words came out of their mouth as they caught their shaky breath,"she loved you." their voice was softer now, it didnt hold anger like before. they knew what it was like to hurt. they knew what it was like to lose. they understood where mistfall was coming from but god did her words hurt them more then they would admit. "she wanted me to tell you she loved you. those were her last words." they said sternly, ears perking more. "thats all she wanted. thats all she thought about in her last frame of mind, was you." they didnt know why they were starting to grow angry again. "i wouldnt waste our time if it wasnt something important. but youve made it clear how you feel." they werent doing this. they werent going to relive what happened. the more they thought about it the more they wanted to break down. the more they wanted to cry about it like they had been for moons - they wanted to move on, and this only made their frame of mind worse. "i wont waste anymore of your time." they sighed. they felt tired, as if they had just been punched mulitple times or something. they started to turn away instead, guessing that mistfall didnt want to speak to them anymore.
Old June 21st, 2018, 02:48 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
[FONT="Fixedsys"][Ack I am absolutely horrible at responding on time]

whisperblaze felt joy run through him. after everything hes been through he..he never thought hed get to meet a kit of his first litter. "i dont know where to start, uh" he chuckled lightly, trying to bring up the mood, but he was glad she wasnt agressive. he was glad that she didnt disown him awhile ago. "ive always wanted to be there for you and your siblings. and its pained me to this day that ive never gotten to meet any of you." his gaze was towards the ground when he spoke. "you were born in a difficult time for all the clans, we call it the evil era to make it easier. clan takeovers were happening. i tried to join thunderclan after hearing your mother died, i wanted to bring you back to riverclan along with your siblings with me instead." he could remember that day. he could remember how cold the grass felt during that winter, how far into thunderclan territory he went until he was caught."the leader at the time wouldnt have had it though, warriors stopped me before i even made it to camp. said that if i was found there again id be killed." he sighed, looking back up towards settingpaw. "it was a cruel winter. and with no mother to ween on, and with the nature of the clans at the times..i..i assume you were dead." he felt guilty for that now. he shouldnt have stopped searching until he found the bodies of his kits himself. "youve always been on my mind since youve been born. im..im sorry i wasnt there for you when you needed me."
Old June 23rd, 2018, 03:36 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{This post is open! So any one feel free to reply to it!}

Eyes as sharp and cold as an icicle, Cobaltshade settled down off to one side of the clearing, her jaws clamped tightly shut. Her face was stony and hard to read. The death of her mate had devastated her. The only cat who had broken through her cold, what seemed to be unforgiving, exterior, who had fathered her first and only kit, was now gone. She didn't have very many friends, as she was a particularly reclusive and slippery she-cat, and so this had effected her more than one might imagine. She had no one to speak to about it, no shoulder to cry on. And yet she had to keep living with her daily duties as a warrior. As a mother.
He had been so young.. Starclan shouldn't have taken him from her so early, they were supposed to become elders together and live out their days in peace and happiness and yet here she was alone and grieving without actually being able to show it.

Staring at her paws, the she cat had no prey with her. She wasn't hungry at the moment and seemed only to want to remain with her thoughts. Even if they were dark and unforgiving.
How could she deal with this? How was she supposed to cope with these feelings that made her feel as though she were dying? She could consult Heatherfur, but was there really anything that could help a broken heart. Would she be able to properly explain just what was going on?
Slowly she would lay her head in her paws and close her eyes. If there was a time in her life that she needed a friend, it was now. It felt as if she wanted to cry, but she couldn't. It was taxing to the point of exhaustion.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 23rd, 2018, 04:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCas View Post
Batpaw purred happily, thrilled that his sibling had a good experience. What he hadn't shared with her was that he had actually
embarrassed himself on his first day out of camp by tripping on a stone near the river. It had sort of put a damper on the outing all together but
he didn't want to complain to Ebonypaw, he didn't want to relive the embarrassment. "I'm proud of you too, I'm positive you'll make a terrific warrior."
He smiled and tried to hide the exhaustion in his eyes. Batpaw glanced at the fresh-kill pile and he suddenly noticed the empty pit in his stomach.
"Want to share some prey?" It was getting late so he figured most the clan had already been fed.
Ebonypaw let out a purr at her brothers comment, puffing her chest out in gradatude. She wanted to be the best warrior she can be. "I almost lost it though. I was lucky enough to have caught it." replied the molly, telling the truth. She remembered that her mentor had scared it off, but Ebonypae was too quick for it. "I could go for something to eat, so sure." replied Ebonypaw. She starred at the fresh kill pile, her belly starting to growl.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 05:52 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strange Rainbow View Post

Ebonypaw let out a purr at her brothers comment, puffing her chest out in gradatude. She wanted to be the best warrior she can be. "I almost lost it though. I was lucky enough to have caught it." replied the molly, telling the truth. She remembered that her mentor had scared it off, but Ebonypae was too quick for it. "I could go for something to eat, so sure." replied Ebonypaw. She starred at the fresh kill pile, her belly starting to growl.
Batpaw smiled, one day they would be getting their warrior names and that thought made excitement tingle in his paws. He trotted over to the fresh kill pile and noticed a large tasty carp near the bottom. It was slightly stale but he wouldn't mind, as long as he was able to eat. He brought it over to Ebonypaw and dropped it between them. As he sat down he felt something was out of place, then it hit him. Where's Bramblepaw? He lifted his green gaze and scanned the clearing for his brother. Perhaps he's training? Once they had got their apprentice names they were all eager to see the territory and start training but Batpaw didn't like to be separated from his siblings for too long.
@RedHead (You can post next c:)