Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 21st, 2018, 01:52 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
A dark grey and white she-cat entered the clearing, swiveling her ears around. There wasn't much for her to do lately with her littermates and friends busy with their training. She sighed and sat down by the fresh-kill pile, bored. She fidgeted a bit and looked around. Why did Newleaf and Greenleaf make everything so boring in camp? There was absolutely no one around that wasn't busy doing something. Whether it be eating, resting, patrolling or training. The apprentice closed her eyes halfway, waiting for some cat to come to talk to her. Waiting for anything half interesting to happen.

@Checkmate
Basilwish shook her fur as she entered the camp and yawned she looked up at the sky and noticed the bright sun she guessed it was sunhigh making her grumble and flick her ears . Her pelt already felt unbearably warm she hated hot weather she disliked the cold all the same. The Molly flicked her tail and walked forward or more likely forcing herself forward she would rather sleep the day and besides she didn't sleep good last night any ways it made her eyes burn a bit .

Her green eyes spotted the dark grey feline and tilted her head isn't any one gonna talk to her?.....I can at least try to... with a huff she slowly walked up to the apprentice . She didn't really like to talk to others much but she will make an effort , sometimes she found some rather interesting cats and some cats just made her want to hit her head against a tree! She silently sat beside the she cat a few mouse lengths away " boring isn't it? " she sighed looking out into the area . Nervousness soon began to swallow her only leaving her head above it to breath she was trying to fight that feeling knowing that nothing bad will happen . But it was difficult .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old June 21st, 2018, 01:54 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Hey! Can I roleplay in the clearing if my character is still a kit?)
Old June 23rd, 2018, 03:23 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

{This is an open post, anyone can feel free to reply to it!}

Badgersong, with a fairly large frog clamped in his jaws, slowly made his limping way over to a cool spot in the clearing. The moons had certainly taken a toll on him and only made it harder to walk with his scar. How much longer before he would have to retire to the elder's den? Before he could no longer hunt and patrol properly? He didn't like to think about it.
His only goal in life had been to serve Shadowclan to the best of his ability. He had tried his paw in love only for it to leave a pungent taste in his mouth. He hardly spoke to his sons anymore, didn't know if they were alive. The only one he knew was alive, and occasionally saw around camp was Ibisprowl. Part of him felt bad for not being in his son's life more, but it was too late now to fix the damage and Badgersong was becoming more and more apathetic towards the situation. There wasn't much that he cared for anymore. His only friend, Foxspring, had been killed in the war between Thunderclan and Windclan. There had been few times in his life in which he had cried, and when he was delivered the news, he couldn't help the tears that escaped.

What was left of Badgersong was a bitter, tired soul. Settling down in the cool spot, the senior warrior began to half-heartedly tuck into the frog, his green eyes staring blankly at the ground in front of him. He had no plans for the rest of the day, save for the sundown patrol he was assigned to. No one to talk to. No one to hang out with. No one to even enjoy a comfortable silence with.
Some would ask him what was the point of him living anymore? And he would answer, to serve his clan. Perhaps when the time came when he was forced to become an elder, he would wander off and simply disappear. He would no longer be of use to his clan, and would be a burden. It would be better for his clan if he simply walked away so that they wouldn't have to feed him and care for him. He wasn't overtly prideful, but he would at least save himself that small amount of pride. Breath escaped him slowly, he was relaxed but vacant it felt.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 25th, 2018, 04:18 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

[ Expermient 2 ]
Taking an earlier nap was most likely...wasn’t the smartest idea. She recently woke up, having to nap when the sun was still up, but now it was gone. How much had the day passed? Granted, she spent most of her time with Dovecoo and Cloverwhisker, gossiping and laughing with her two favorite she cats - where she could be herself because they knew her. Besides, she was fond of a little play time with her niece and nephew. Dovecoo’s kits were still a little too young for play time. They were practically still wobbling on four paws.

Eventually, she figured it was time for a little beauty nap - her mother always said get plenty of rest to keep her fur rejuvenated and her features innocently young. She didn’t expect to sleep for long...her nest always been neatly organized, soft as feathers - her bedding consisted of soft moss as a base, flower petals overlaying it, covering the moss. She took her delicate time making her nest soft and pretty. She couldn’t complain that waking up and smelling like a mixture of flowers wasn’t a bad thing.

Eventually, she got to her paws, stretching every bone as best as she could before shaking her fur and going out into the wonders of the night. Albeit, she was hesitant to step paw in the opening. Most of her clan mates were rather ready to prepare themselves for rest, but she was wide awake - restless and agitated for some odd reason. She ducked silently, crawling through the clearing, hoping to avoid being seen or noticed by any of her clan mates. The night...the night should be hers. Where she was a ball of energy to run pleasantly through the shady part of her homeland. She shouldn’t have to be afraid of the night and it’s mysteries. The nights were taken, stripped of her freedom and train of thought of what she once knew. Last time she wandered alone...she closed her eyes, one paw in front of the other.

The moon was mighty bright tonight. A full one. Glowing down on the forest, it’s light filtered through the leaves of trees. It made her open her eyes, tilting her head slightly, a sweet smile gracing her face. The flicker of green light waved in front of her, blinking on and off. She scrunched her face in confusion until the insect landed on her nose. She sniffed, seeing its light flicker on and off, as if greeting her. Eventually, the bug left, causing Chrysanthemumshade to jump up bouncingly a moment later, chasing after the bug. Why not? No one was around to see her act so immaturely.

@RedHead
Old June 26th, 2018, 07:35 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Aurora Australis

A ginger-and-white feline paced in the clearing, her paws moving in a rhythmic beat as she traced and retraced her steps. She went a few paces in one direction, the whipped quickly around and went a few paces in the other direction. Her golden yellow eyes were focused on her paws as she walked, the bright orbs clouded with thought.
The molly was in quite a predicament with her life at the moment. After losing a lot of her family, some of them simply disappearing and others dying, she’d gone into a small state of depression. It wasn’t permanent, and she’d climbed out of it soon after, picking up her grief and continuing on with her life with her kits. But shortly after, she lost three of her kits, and though she never saw them die, she just supposed they were dead. She was only left with her son Flamespaw, of whom she’d grown super protective of. She didn’t want anything to happen to her remaining kit, and though he reminded her of what horrible things she’d been through, she loved him dearly, and he was one of the cats that kept her away from the brink of instantly.

Ambercrackle abruptly stopped in her pacing, realizing how stressed she must look. She didn’t want any other cats to think she was weak, no. She wanted them to know she was strong, and that she could handle what she was going through. And stress, to her, was a sign of weakness.
Forcing her rump onto the ground, Ambercrackle flicked her ginger ears, letting her gaze roll across the clearing. She saw cats, and birds, trees, and other things, but none of this she really took in. She was more staring off into the distance, her wild thoughts churning themselves around in her mind as she desperately tried to get ahold of them.

He entered proudly into the clearing, his jaws clasped around a grouse. It’s wings dragged on the ground, threatening to trip the tom, but he held his head high. Mostly because that refuced the risk of falling onto his tail and being laughed at, but it doubled as pride. He swiftly dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile, making sure it wasn’t too mangled. The thing he was proudest of was that it was a solo hunting trip. Well, he had gone into the forest to let out some of his doubts when he had happened upon the grouse, it’s leg trapped in a rare clump of brambles. Feathers were everywhere. It would be an easy kill; or so he thought. As he ran up to it, the grouse freed itself from the brambles and attempted to fly away. He had to pounce on it with a leap worthy of a SkyClan warrior. He landed square on its back. It’s wings almost slapping his face as he pinned it to the ground. He finally killed it with a swift bite to the neck. He did have to spit some feathers out of his mouth, though.

Windygale soiled as he recalled the swift kill. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw movement. A blurred figure in his peripheral vision was pacing back and forth. He quickly turned his amber gaze to look at the feline, a she-cat, who sat down as soon as he turned his face toward her. He decided to approach her, ask her if she was okay. After all, she was his Clanmate, and he was the deputy. It was partially his job to make sure everyone was alright.

“Hey, I’m Windygale,” He smiled, dipping his head as he approached. “I just want to make sure you’re okay.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 26th, 2018, 09:09 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

(I probably should have done this a while ago, but this is for ShrubPaw and Duskkit)

DuskKit rolled around in the grass, batting at the butterflies that flew around. He was happy today, and was in a very good mood. He hopped around chasing little bugs and having a good time.

@Ghost Galaxy
Old June 27th, 2018, 06:49 AM
bruh head

Frostedbelly was sitting in the clearing, picking absently at a frog. Her two sons were out training, while she was sitting in camp. The dark brown and white molly had been watching them train before one of their mentors had told her off. She hated being separated from the two. What if something happened to the two while she wasn’t there? She needed to protect them, other cats would probably fail. But she wouldn’t. The British Shorthair hissed, ducking her head lower. Their stupid mentors.

@Dream
Old June 27th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Tigerkit of ShadowClan, Yes kits can be RPed in the Clearing as long as they are old enough to, walk, talk and have their eyes open. They just can't leave camp till they are made apprentices.}

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Strawberrythorn’s ears flicked backwards at the molly’s response. She was slightly disappointed at her lack of enthusiasm. Having second thoughts, the ginger feline paused for a moment, hesitating. She started to wonder if she should continue to try and have a simple conversation with this she-cat. No one else is around. Something good might come of it!
Shrugging, she gently lay down, taking a bite of her vole and focusing her blue eyes on the molly. “Guessing you’re not much of a social cat?” She meowed after she finished chewing, flicking her tail slightly. “Or do you just need some alone time right now?” Strawberrythorn had never really been the cat to want alone time. She always liked to have at least one other cat near her, otherwise she started talking to herself and that never ended pretty. And with Honeythistle having new kits given to him by Dovecoo, Strawberrythorn had felt a little ignored recently. And she needed extra comfort, especially with the disappearance of Flykit. She still held hope though, that her kit was still alive and safe. Somewhere.
“What’s your name, by the way? Sorry I didn’t ask earlier. I’m usually good about those kinds of things.” She took another bite, awaiting the silvery blue feline’s response.

To be perfectly honest Oceanfur was genuinely surprised that the ginger molly had still laid down after talking to her. Though the hesitant way she did showed that she almost didn't or that she was being forced. Probably the second one if she had to pick. I bet she doesn't even want to be around someone like me, I don't get how anyone does. But Galetuft somehow does. She thought flicking her tail.
As the molly began eating Oceanfur was aware of her eyes resting on her witch made this blue-gray molly a bit unsure at first. Though when she began talking in such a kind voice, just as before it was honestly a bit of a relief. But why? Swallowing a bite of her lizard the blue-gery molly looked up at the ginger feline with her ocean blue orbs. "I prefer not to be around others, I don't get along with many cats." She admitted in a low voice witch was a normal thing for her. What am I doing?! Admitting something like that to a complete stranger! Ugh I'm going to rune my reputation and cats will try to get close to me. If they do I'll just bring them pain and anger. The molly screamed at herself silently. It was hopeless, she couldn't take it back now, not after admitting something like that to the ginger queen. Was it because she was a queen? With the scents of milk on her fur that made her admit that? Or was it the kindness she showed even when she was snapped at. That was a mystery to this feline. Even if it was something so small.

Hearing the other mollies voice again brought Oceanfur out of her troubled thoughts. Her name? Was that even important? Maybe, maybe not, no one could tell really. "Oceanfur..." She finally mumbled taking another bite of her lizard. Was it possible to make a friend knowing you'd just bring them pain? Or having the thought that they maybe waiting to betray you at any moment, waiting for you to mess up? It seemed to be but this blue-gray warrior still couldn't bring himself to do it willingly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Rumblestorm frowned to himself, his tail flicking morosely back and forth in the dirt, stirring up dust from the ground. "I know how that feels." He meowed half to himself, his words but a monotone, lulling murmur. Understanding was evident in his brooding gaze and he met her with his own. "Our troubles are not so different, yes?" A sad little smile played on his lips as he looked unblinkingly at the molly before him. Losing an apprentice was hard, even if they were all grown up and past apprentice age like Willowpetal had been. The two felines had been closer than family, and just thinking about her opened a gaping hole of grief in his stomach. He hunched over slightly, his stomach churning.

Hollyshadow raised her head slightly as the tom mumbled that he understood how it felt. His gaze practically pulled her in making her heart beat harder and faster as she saw the all to familiar sign of pain and loss in them. They really weren't that different where they? "No, heh, I guess not." The molly admitted trying to give Rumblestorm a smile. His unblinking gaze made her a bit flustered as she was unaware of what to do. Grief ripped at her already hurting heart as she thought of how both Rumblestorm and herself suffered the same pain. It was nice to know someone else shared her pain but it was depressing knowing how much it hurt. Realizing she was still staring at the tom even after he'd slipped over Hollyshadow pulled her green gaze away and looked at her paws. "H-how do you carry on with a smile when so much pain is ripping at your heart?" The molly asked in a quite voice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Hummingbirdpaw padded into the clearing, scents of slightly old fresh kill mixing with the aromas of other felines in the area. She smelled her own fresh kill as well, causing her mouth to water. She caught a plump mouse for herself, and also Blackpaw, a cousin who she promised to spend some time with. She gazed all around the camp, looking for the cat whom she had said to meet up with. She decided to find a nice place near the entrance of the apprentice den to put down the mouse and make a nice spot for Blackpaw and her. It was a nice and quiet place, but also a place where Blackpaw was guaranteed to see her, as maybe she was simply taking a nap. But still, it was a high chance that Blackpaw would see her from anywhere in the camp. All she had to do was wait, and try not to think about the mouse presented in front of her.

@Fuzzyfeline

A jet black molly pushed her way out of the dirt place, looking like a sleek, yet fluffy shadow aside from a lick of white on her throat. The apprentice was tired after a long day of hard training, she was getting close to becoming a warrior and her mentor was pushing her hard. Though Blackpaw had always enjoyed a challenge so it was enjoyable. Pausing to stretch the black apprentice looked around the clearing. I'm suppose to meet up with Hummingbirdpaw, did I miss her? She wondered before spotting her cousin by the apprentices ' den. With a wave of her tail she headed over to her a gleam of delight in her green eyes. "Did I keep you waiting long?" She asked the younger apprentice flicking her tail in welcome. With that Blackpaw sat beside her cousin. The sun was drawing further down the sky leaving flares of scarlet and pink. It was truly a sight to behold showing just how much little thinks could shine.

@Kolabear360

Wolfhowl pushed back into the clearing her gray fur slick against her back leaving her white paws and chest looking like clouds in a gray sky. The grey and white warrior had just figured out that she was expecting kits. The thought alone made her heart flutter it wasn't everyday that you learned that you'd be having the love f your life's kits. But, Pinescratch had sadly gone missing a while back and wasn't here to share her joy of becoming a parent. Oh Pinescratch please come back to me, to our kits. Wolfhowl silently pleaded glancing up at the darkening sky, stars wouldn't be out yet but maybe StarClan would answer her prayers anyway. Someday, somehow.
Shacking herself from tail tip to nose tip the molly cleared her saddening thought from her head. She was going to be a mother! She should be over joyed and excited. Witch she was but also a bit nervous and worried. What if she was a bad mother or her kits would get bullied without a father? The possibilities were endless, but she needed to stop thinking about them.

With a sigh Wolfhowl pushed away her thoughts for good and headed takes a the fresh kill like to pick a meal. After selecting a squirrel from the like the gray and white molly scanned the clearing for a friend or two to maybe chat with, but it appeared no one she knew well was around. Though there was a molly on the other side of the clearing. Maybe I'll go say hi. Wolfhowl thought heading over to were the other ShadowClan Warrior was. Once there she laid her squirrel down. "Good evening."

[Sorry this is late everyone!]

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; June 27th, 2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old June 27th, 2018, 11:11 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@king kaleb! @blue jellie

Pearldance did as she was told, laying on her side and listening to Daydream and Flashpaw. Was she nervous about all of this? Of course she was. She wanted the best for her kittens. She wanted to make sure her missing mate was never forgotten through these kittens. Having them would just ease her grief a little bit more. So as they worked, Pearldance just focused on her breathing and listened. She slowed her breaths down whenever they would touch her side and stomach in order to make it easier for them to listen. At the mention of the herb, she felt a little elated. They did have something to help her! Something to prepare her for after they were born, which she wasn't quite sure when that would be. Perhaps Daydream would be able to tell her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
[ @Suspiciousmindz ]

The she-cat watched intently as Daydream positioned the patient, and almost zoned out until she heard her name. “What? Oh, yeah. Sure.” She picked her way through the carefully set piles of herbs and found the one described. Sure, she remembered it from their territory tour, but it was vague, so it was nice to have them describe it so she could connect the dots. Flashpaw picked up the herb and brought it over. “How do we prepare it?” She asked, sitting down once more. ”What part do we use, and are different parts used for different things?” In some cases, certain parts of the plant were used for, say, wound healing, while another might be used for bellyache. It was different depending on the kind of herb, which was why she had to ask.
daydream eyed flashpaw,"theres nothing to prepare, the queen just chews it into a thick pulp and swallows it. just trim the stems so its just the flower." the medicine cat explained. he trusted flashpaw to be able to prepare it, turning to pearldance with a gentle smile. they always had a soft spot for queens, their sarcastic nature seems to have never existed when around them. they placed their paw gently on her stomach at first, seeing if they could feel any movement against heir paws before pressing in. and they could, they felt little jolts of kicks. "Im going to guess you have maybe..less than a moon before your kits are born. when its to the point that you can feel movement of the kits without pushing too much pressure they are soon to be born." daydream explained out loud so flashpaw could catch their words. they pressed their paw a bit harder,"sorry if you feel any pressure, just nod if it hurts at all."
Old June 28th, 2018, 07:49 AM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

( @Fuzzyfeline Thanks! Just wanted to double check, cause I have only roleplayed in the nursery so far with my six month old kit!... still waiting for someone to actually pay attention to my finder so that i can get a mentor so that Tigerkit can become an apprentice.... I'm just going to roleplay now.)

Tigerkit padded across the clearing, looking for something to do. He wanted to catch another mouse within the camp, but didn't see that happening for a second time. Instead, he simply sat down, looking out of the camp, wondering how good of a warrior he could become.
Closed Thread