Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 04:44 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
Today 04:35 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 04:32 PM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 04:29 PM
The Makings of A New Dawn
Last post by ashtuft
Today 04:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2018, 08:18 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

"Oh looks like the kitty does have a bone to pick" he growls, turning towards them. With a hard blowing, he strikes at their shoulder, his claws extended. Then he shoved them to the ground and held them their with his weight, the apprentice laying on their side. He sinked a front paw into their shoulder and a hind paw into their hide. He moved his hind paw and slowly started to rip a deep wound into their side, while his front paw remained with his claws in their shoulder. "Don't cross paths with me again" he snarled in their ear. "Or you'll regret it." He lifted his hind paw off of them with a quick swoop, tearing off some fur as it went. His front paw did the same, leaving a scratch below their eye. His gaze darkened of bad memories from his past as he walked out of the clearing and towards Skyclan again. If she chased after him, that's her problem. Her life to throw away.
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower flicked her ears and tilted her head as he asked " ..But your are a apprentice won't you think they will find out a cat in the apprentice den has gone ' missing 'only to find that they are sleeping in the warriors den and possibly both get us in trouble? Not that I'm saying no but I don't want you to get in trouble and I certainly don't want to . " she meowed she really didn't want him to get in trouble since she didn't see other apprentices sleep in the warriors den or other warriors sleep in the apprentices den so she figured they probably shouldn't . Then an idea came to mind and she pricked her ears up with a wide smile " how about this I can walk with you to the apprentices den how's that sugar ? " she meowed .

Badgerthroat pricked his ears as he listened to her story and shook his head slightly with his eyebrows furrowed " I'm not talking about being a kittypet " he meowed and narrowed his eyes afterwards flicking his tail then he felt his stomach start to get that uneasy feeling like when your about to vomit he didn't like the thought of killing or any kind of war all he wanted was peace within the clans !if he could he will end all wars but he's just a regular tom so that wont happen . He sighed " and I'm sorry about that ... There's too much death " he meowed the last part a bit quietly then he smiled " cool . I haven't been on one in a while " he meowed
Brokenpaw gazed at her. "No one cares about me in that stupid den." He said with a slight frown, whenever he went there, no one spoke to him, they even seemed to ignore him, he looked around. "What if we slept somewhere else?" He asked, they sure could make a nest somewhere, both hidden and safe. "We could even have our own spot, our own secret den." He suggested, and making a nest was both quick and theirs would be big. He gave the cat a slightly pleasing look, at least, every night, they would have each other's comfort. "Please?" He begged.

---

Cometheart rolled her eyes as she heard the tom, she sure didn't mind making him feel uneasy, he had to face reality. "You're right there is, you imagine losing more than half of your father's family?!" She asked, she was getting angry, though, quickly calmed herself down, she didn't want to scare the poor tom.
Old March 27th, 2018, 10:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Bright eyed and excited, Ottertail practically bounded into the clearing to put his catches on the fresh-kill pile. He’d thought he’d done excellently - for someone who had been hunting since sunrise, and was coming in now that it was perfectly light outside, he’d done quite well. A fat sparrow, and a scruffy looking - but fairly well-off squirrel were his prizes. Carrying the two critters over, Ottertail gently laid them on the pile before finding a sunny spot to sit down and groom. His fur was messy - the squirrel had been mean, trying to bite him and scratch him, but thanks to his mess of fluffy fur, he hadn’t gotten a single mark. The squirrel, on the other hand, was much worse off - it’d been a messier kill than Ottertail had meant it to be, and he was thankful the small critter hadn’t suffered for long.

He’d put it out of it’s misery as quickly as he could. Grooming as quickly as he could, Ottertail was soon sitting up and scanning the clearing with his bright green eyes. Crescentmoon had joined the Clan again recently, with her two kits… perhaps she would be there this morning. He’d been trying to help, but with little to no experience with kits, Ottertail was afraid he hadn’t been doing a very good job. And he certainly hadn’t been much of a help lately, busying himself with warrior duties… with no apprentice currently, he was given more free-time than others, but he still didn’t take a true break. He never felt much like it. Perhaps today, he would take some time off and try to help his old friend more. He could imagine it was a rough adjustment, going from being a warrior, to a loner, and now back to a warrior again. Hopefully she was doing okay.

@RedHead

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 27th, 2018, 03:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Brokenpaw gazed at her. "No one cares about me in that stupid den." He said with a slight frown, whenever he went there, no one spoke to him, they even seemed to ignore him, he looked around. "What if we slept somewhere else?" He asked, they sure could make a nest somewhere, both hidden and safe. "We could even have our own spot, our own secret den." He suggested, and making a nest was both quick and theirs would be big. He gave the cat a slightly pleasing look, at least, every night, they would have each other's comfort. "Please?" He begged.

---

Cometheart rolled her eyes as she heard the tom, she sure didn't mind making him feel uneasy, he had to face reality. "You're right there is, you imagine losing more than half of your father's family?!" She asked, she was getting angry, though, quickly calmed herself down, she didn't want to scare the poor tom.
Rileyflower twitched her whiskers and thought for a while then smiled softly . How could she say no to him? It would be like saying it to a cute kit! She sighed and nodded " I don't see any problem there " she meowed and flicked her tail " but it Will have to be within the clan . " she reminded not wanting their leader to think that they're betraying their own clan or something . Her eyes shined a bit as she looked up at the sky then back at him " we might wanna do it soon " she meowed now pointing her ears towards him.

Badgerthroat flicked his ears instead of getting scared he got a bit angry he was trying his best to have a conversation he could hear the bit of anger in her tone and twitched his tail and whiskers his eyes narrowed . He sighed
" what else would you wanna talk about ? .don't get angry with me " he meowed his voice a bit more stern and that quickly faded he was never an angry tom he was usually the kind and kit like Tom who got scared over almost everything but he did know when to be serious . This time on the other hand he felt anger nip at his bones it was really his first time being angry.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old March 27th, 2018, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower twitched her whiskers and thought for a while then smiled softly . How could she say no to him? It would be like saying it to a cute kit! She sighed and nodded " I don't see any problem there " she meowed and flicked her tail " but it Will have to be within the clan . " she reminded not wanting their leader to think that they're betraying their own clan or something . Her eyes shined a bit as she looked up at the sky then back at him " we might wanna do it soon " she meowed now pointing her ears towards him.

Badgerthroat flicked his ears instead of getting scared he got a bit angry he was trying his best to have a conversation he could hear the bit of anger in her tone and twitched his tail and whiskers his eyes narrowed . He sighed
" what else would you wanna talk about ? .don't get angry with me " he meowed his voice a bit more stern and that quickly faded he was never an angry tom he was usually the kind and kit like Tom who got scared over almost everything but he did know when to be serious . This time on the other hand he felt anger nip at his bones it was really his first time being angry.
Brokenpaw smiled as she approved of the idea and he nodded. "Well, we sure could, and we could make it in a bush, like, you know, it would be both peaceful and comfy, we could have some sort of little den." He mewed happily and remained pressed against her, he nodded as she told him how they should do it soon. "We should take both of our nests and make one big nest." He suggested, pressing his nose to her neck fur.

---

Cometheart growled and gazed at him. "I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at ThunderClan as a whole for doing this to my family." She said, and she had the right to be angry, after all, her own clan had killed most of her father's family. "I don't know, anything but the clan, I'm sick of only hearing about clan things, believe me, sometimes, I wish I wasn't in this clan, but my family is there, and Spiderwalk is too." She mewed, by the sounds of it, Spiderwalk was the tom she had interest in.
Old March 28th, 2018, 07:30 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

"Heh... Yeah I'm-yeah I'm good...!" he tried to make his voice as cheerful as it did earlier. The little kit sounded worried and he really didn't want anybody worrying over problems that they didn't need to know.
Honeykit frowned; she could detect an edge to his voice that hadn't been there before, but she didn't prod. "Alright," she murmured. "But if you ever need to talk, I think I'm a pretty good listener." She offered the tom cat apprentice a small smile, attempting to meet his gaze.
Old March 28th, 2018, 01:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Honeykit frowned; she could detect an edge to his voice that hadn't been there before, but she didn't prod. "Alright," she murmured. "But if you ever need to talk, I think I'm a pretty good listener." She offered the tom cat apprentice a small smile, attempting to meet his gaze.
Bingo smiled back, glad that she hadn't poked into the story of his kit hood. He wasn't very good at telling it, and, frankly, he was glad that he wasn't. That just gave him an excuse about why not to tell it,"Alright," he nodded, forcing a purr,"Will do!"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 28th, 2018, 02:13 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
her shoulders raised in a half-hearted shrug. "i guess that's true." she sighed and looked out across the clearing, gears turning within her mind. aldertwist blinked and slumped, pouting. "i'm not sure was to speak of," the molly confessed, hers ears flattening. she stared at her paws, examining the soft fur as she attempted to come up with something to say. finding nothing, aldertwist simply flopped down.

"has anything been troubling you lately?" she mewed, kindness laced into her voice. it was always the phrase she went to when the conversation took a turn into nothingness. her whiskers flicked, one by one, before pulling against her cheeks. "of course, if you'd like to share, that is." aldertwist tilted her head to the side to get a better glimpse at cherrybubble, her lips twitched into yet another smile.

Cherrybubble let herself hold the second pause that came, hoping her companion could find something to say. Cherrybubble didn't want to be the only one talking, she knew how annoying that could get. From her own experience too. Cats who just talked and talked with no consideration of their companion annoyed the black-and-white molly. But that means she annoyed herself too, because she did that on occasion. Something that Cherrybubble has come to realize.

“Troubling me?” Cherrybubble repeated, a bit surprised at the question. No one really ever took the time to ask if she was okay, let alone if anything was troubling her. She had just gone through life, figuring cats lived mostly for themselves, with very little to care about others. She did know a few exceptions to that rule though, such as Passionstar, her best friend. He was an excellent leader and example to others. She also found kindness in her brothers, and there were a few cats she’d stumbled upon who were too kind to believe. Cherrybubble though, had a hard time looking out for others.
“I don’t think anything’s been troubling me...” The she-cat meowed, trailing off. There could be something, deep down inside that I’m not aware of though...
Old March 28th, 2018, 03:43 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Cherrybubble let herself hold the second pause that came, hoping her companion could find something to say. Cherrybubble didn't want to be the only one talking, she knew how annoying that could get. From her own experience too. Cats who just talked and talked with no consideration of their companion annoyed the black-and-white molly. But that means she annoyed herself too, because she did that on occasion. Something that Cherrybubble has come to realize.

“Troubling me?” Cherrybubble repeated, a bit surprised at the question. No one really ever took the time to ask if she was okay, let alone if anything was troubling her. She had just gone through life, figuring cats lived mostly for themselves, with very little to care about others. She did know a few exceptions to that rule though, such as Passionstar, her best friend. He was an excellent leader and example to others. She also found kindness in her brothers, and there were a few cats she’d stumbled upon who were too kind to believe. Cherrybubble though, had a hard time looking out for others.
“I don’t think anything’s been troubling me...” The she-cat meowed, trailing off. There could be something, deep down inside that I’m not aware of though...
[ ahh it's really short, i'm sorry ;; ]

aldertwist nodded, understanding. "most don't realize their troubles until it becomes a heavy weight upon their shoulders," she said, voice kept at soothing tone, "it's okay not to know." dipping her head, aldertwist thought of any other ideas. perfect, the molly thought with a grin, finally thinking of something.

"how about we ask each other multiple questions? of course, ones that both of us are comfortable answering. each of us ask a question, and then both answer it accordingly. it's just an idea, though." her paws massaged the ground, eyes hopeful as she awaited a response.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 28th, 2018, 09:36 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Swallowshine finished the rest of the plump vole she'd been eating looked around from her spot in the clearing. Where should she go? Out hunting? or rest? Or check the training cave to see how the apprentices were doing? Swallowshine shrugged at her thoughts and began to groom herself where she was.
Closed Thread