Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:49 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 06:38 AM
Plotfnder - Gathering...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:26 AM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:20 AM
ShadowClan Punishments
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 06:12 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 26th, 2018, 12:30 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn sighed and wiped his eyes with his paw before sniffing, "You're the one who's supposed to be getting the attention. You're the one who's expecting, and I'm sorry for snapping at you when you really deserve some relaxation." He took in a shaky breath and continued. "I'm really sorry, I don't know why I've been so sensitive lately. It just seems everything is piling up and I can't make any of it stop. And I shouldn't yell at you... you're right. What if you did die while kitting? And what if the last thing I said to you was scolding you for being dramatic?" He stood still and allowed Wildstrike to cuddle him and tolerated the attention. Finally, he whispered, "I love you guys. From now on, I'll try to be nicer and improve our sibling relationship... but I make no guarantees." He laughed and wiped his nose, pushing away any tears that has threatened to come.
Treestep smiled,"It's all right Duskthorn. We'll always love you. If you need to talk, just talk to us, it'll be fine. So just calm down. If you ever need anything - anything at all, just ask us. We are your siblings after all! We take care of each other!" he laughed before licking Duskthorn's head again and then nuzzling his shoulder.

@Opal
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 26th, 2018 at 12:30 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 01:59 PM

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Snakepaw was still gazing at him, surprised as she saw the tom make his way over to her. "H-Hey... What brought you here?" The she-cat asked, turning his gaze away from him and down to her paws, she couldn't actually hold eye contact with anyone, but for her, it was normal.
Maplepaw crouched beside her, trying not to be to close and make her uncomfortable "You seemed lonely, Thought I could maybe keep you company Snakepaw!" Though the apprentice could be so full of himself sometimes he showed a soft spot for his clanmates
Old March 26th, 2018, 02:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Inkjoy stretched as she exited the warrior's den. She hadn't slept in or anything, she had just went back to the den to see if she could warm up at all. Due to her thin coat she wasn't exactly the cat most equipped to cold weather. Though, her black fur helped a bit because the darker a cat's pelt, the more warmth it soaked up. That fur wasn't helping now though. She shook out her fur and searched the clearing with her orange eyes for any remotely sunny spots until her gaze rested on a bright spot right next to a fluffy white tom. She trotted over, her legs slightly stiff from the cold and settled in the sun next to him,"Hello!" she greeted with a friendly flick of her tail and right ear. She dug her claws into the soil, in hopes of finding some warm dirt,"Cold day, isn't it?" she asked, staring up at the clouds about to block the sun as she shivered again.

Frostedflicker has his eyes closed when he heard pawsteps coming towards him. It was the scent of a female cat, one the older tom couldn’t quite identify. He opened his eyes to see a black-furred she-cat sit down beside him. Scanning his brain as she talked, he tried to recall a name to her face. Black fur... orange eyes... Few names came to his mind, and he felt bad for not remembering her. Frostedflicker knew most every cat in Shadowclan, and he hated it when he forgot a name. But, the white-furred tom was stubborn, so he would play along with a game until he figured out her name on his own. Or by using other means. “Yes, pretty cold, though I’m not too affected by it.” He gave her a sympathetic look, knowing that his mate was also a cat with a shorter pelt, one that didn’t grow in the colder moons.

~~~~
@Mystical

Yawning, Bristledawn exited the warrior’s den, her face stretched with concern as she looked at the bleak sky. Why isn’t it warming up? She thought to herself. The orange and cream she-cat was done with the cold, desolate weather, she couldn’t be more ready for New-Leaf. Her pelt always grew a little bit during the cold moons, but not enough to keep her toasty warm, the way Bristledawn liked to be. “Guess today will be just like any other day.” She meowed with disappointment, giving her ruffled fur a lick.

Last edited by RedHead; March 26th, 2018 at 02:04 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep smiled,"It's all right Duskthorn. We'll always love you. If you need to talk, just talk to us, it'll be fine. So just calm down. If you ever need anything - anything at all, just ask us. We are your siblings after all! We take care of each other!" he laughed before licking Duskthorn's head again and then nuzzling his shoulder.

@Opal
Duskthorn smiled and nodded, ready to make this whole incident to disappear. "I really am sorry for snapping at you guys. Anyway, enough of this. Wildstrike, you're sure you're okay? You really don't want me to get anyone?" He wanted to be sure that Wildstrike felt comfortable, but mostly he wanted to make up for his incident that had drawn all of the attention to him. "Now will you listen to us and stay away from eating frogs," he chuckled, shaking his head with amusement. "Frogs are cute, but not as food," he hesitated before adding, "for me, at least." He had vowed to be more understanding, and he figured that should start now. @Opal

Last edited by Liekki; March 26th, 2018 at 02:09 PM.
Old March 26th, 2018, 02:52 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Frostedflicker has his eyes closed when he heard pawsteps coming towards him. It was the scent of a female cat, one the older tom couldn’t quite identify. He opened his eyes to see a black-furred she-cat sit down beside him. Scanning his brain as she talked, he tried to recall a name to her face. Black fur... orange eyes... Few names came to his mind, and he felt bad for not remembering her. Frostedflicker knew most every cat in Shadowclan, and he hated it when he forgot a name. But, the white-furred tom was stubborn, so he would play along with a game until he figured out her name on his own. Or by using other means. “Yes, pretty cold, though I’m not too affected by it.” He gave her a sympathetic look, knowing that his mate was also a cat with a shorter pelt, one that didn’t grow in the colder moons.

~~~~
@Mystical

Yawning, Bristledawn exited the warrior’s den, her face stretched with concern as she looked at the bleak sky. Why isn’t it warming up? She thought to herself. The orange and cream she-cat was done with the cold, desolate weather, she couldn’t be more ready for New-Leaf. Her pelt always grew a little bit during the cold moons, but not enough to keep her toasty warm, the way Bristledawn liked to be. “Guess today will be just like any other day.” She meowed with disappointment, giving her ruffled fur a lick.

Mudtuft padded away from the fresh kill pile, holding a carefully selected bird in his paws. It was not scrawny, but it was not plump. It was enough to feed two cats, or a a hard working Maine Coon. He looked around the camp hoping to see a nice sunny spot to settle down and eat the fresh kill. Just as spot where he could warm up, refuel, and melt the frost clinging to his pelt so he would be ready to head back out for more hunting, or volunteer for a patrol. Right when Mudtuft spotted a nice spot, he also spotted Bristledawn. Great! Bristle or a nice spot? He sighed and padded towards the cream and white she-cat. He dropped the prey in front of her and purred playfully. "Hungry?" He asked.
Old March 26th, 2018, 03:11 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Inkjoy laughed,"I sure wish I wasn't affected by it," she mewed, shivering slightly as she wrapped her tail around her flank. Normally, she would be out on border patrol, but since it was so cold, she had figured she'd just take the day off and let the cats with thicker coats do the patrolling. She decided not to go hunting for the same reasons. Well, almost the same, anyhow. She had only ever hunted once as an apprentice and vowed never to do it again. She didn't like hurting anything or anybody with her claws, teeth, or even words, so she was very careful as to what she said. As an apprentice, Inkjoy's mentor had told her to practice hunting on a thrush. She had gladly obliged, killing the bird. But, in the last few moments of the creature's life, she could see something flash in its eyes. A life. A soul. That's when it occurred to her that these animals that they hunted weren't anything to be taken for granted. After she killed that creature, she didn't thank StarClan for its life. She thanked the thrush itself for the life it was giving up to help ShadowClan. After that, she vowed never to harm anything in any way unless absolutely necessary.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 26th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Needlescar's head was bowed as she swerved silently through the crowd of cats. She mumbled an occasional 'excuse me' as she padded through camp, trying not to bump into anyone. Her tail was low and her ears flicked downwards. She was still very cautious, besides being in ShadowClan for moons now. The she-cat didn't know many cats, besides maybe Pinewhisker. But she hadn't seen him in a bit, too awkwardly anxious to find the tom she'd grown somewhat close to awhile ago. She continued walking, though she lifted her head a little bit so she wouldn't - literally - run into anyone. Her tail curled slightly at the end as she avoided any eye contact. She kept her gaze ahead of her, trying to attract no attention. Not that she'd get any, she didn't have enough friends to be stopped for chatting. Needlescar glanced around nervously, hoping she met nobody's eyes. The sky was turning to a nice deep color, signifying dusk. She smiled slightly. She liked night more than day, it was cool and calm, and she could see their StarClan ancestors. She took a deep breath of air, relaxing her muscles and trying to look calm and relaxed as she padded through the clearing, her eyes open and head lifted up, trying to calm her frayed nerves. She spotted a familiar tom and bit her lip, trying to decide if she should try and go over. She decided she might as well say hello, since they were..friends? Maybe? She wasn't sure, but it wouldn't hurt. She padded over and paused before deciding what to say. "Pinewhisker! Hi, how've you..uh..been?" She asked, cursing her awkward pause.
Watching various Shadowclan members retreating to their dens for the night made Pinewhisker smile, knowing that all the stress and drama from previous moons had dispersed and somewhat given them a sense of peace so that they could fall back into normal routine. He lifted his right paw, skimming over the top of it with his tongue and swiping it over his ears. It had been awhile since he had actually sat down and properly groomed his fur. There had been too much to do, so much on his mind and the male just hadn’t put him aside for such things. Besides, it gave the young warrior a chance to admire the beauty of nature that surrounded him, with the tall pine trees to the blood orange-hued sky above him. Pinewhisker was always weak for things like that, the little things that most cats looked past when going through their day. Speaking of beauty that most cats overlooked, the brown-striped tomcat caught sight of a familiar shecat slipping through the crowd of felines and making her way over to his position on the edge of camp - Needlescar. She looked so gorgeous with the light of dusk shining upon her fur and it made an embarrassed shiver roll up his spine as the tomcat kept himself from getting distracted so easily over the simplest thing. It had been awhile since they had talked, probably almost a moon or so, and that was understandable - she had a life and so did he, it was no surprise that they would get caught up in their personal lives every now and then. It wasn’t important to dwell on though and he had to admit to himself that it was a relief to see Needlescar once again. “G-Good evening, Needlescar!” He greeted the female, his voice cracking slightly when the words left his mouth, which made him silently scold himself, but he just moved on instead of looking more stupid in the process, “I’ve been doing alright actually. Joining patrols more often and helping out around camp to pass time.” There was much to do since the clans were slowly shifting away from the cold season. “I know we haven’t talked in awhile, how have you been?” He almost said ‘I’ve missed you’, but caught himself before that, knowing that such things would make it more awkward.
Old March 26th, 2018, 03:51 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Empress Of Evil
(( hopefully this is long enough to start something, if it isn’t, i apologize in advance ))

Goldenstar was looking for his ‘kit.’ That was what he now called Bunnykit, in a sense. He and Tallwhisker were the parents, but not biologically. Of course, that was to be obvious, since they weren’t mates, but instead friends that had found the kit on a walk. She had been alone at the time, so both cats had taken her to Shadowclan to get fixed up. He hadn’t seen her in awhile, and was hoping that she was doing well, figuring this was a good time to begin to teach her how the clan worked. It was new-Leaf, and things were finally starting to become reasonable outside. Of course, it wasn’t the best thing yet, but it was good enough. Now looking for Bunnykit, a little more focused then he had been, he tried not to let his thoughts wander off, knowing that was something he had a tendency to do.
Old March 26th, 2018, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
Maplepaw crouched beside her, trying not to be to close and make her uncomfortable "You seemed lonely, Thought I could maybe keep you company Snakepaw!" Though the apprentice could be so full of himself sometimes he showed a soft spot for his clanmates
The she-cat turned her gaze towards Maplepaw and quickly looked away as she saw that he was looking at her, that she liked it or not, she definitively. "W-Well... It's always like this for me, I'm always alone... Well.... Most of the times, but if you wanna hang out, we can." Snakepaw mewed.
Old March 26th, 2018, 06:19 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn smiled and nodded, ready to make this whole incident to disappear. "I really am sorry for snapping at you guys. Anyway, enough of this. Wildstrike, you're sure you're okay? You really don't want me to get anyone?" He wanted to be sure that Wildstrike felt comfortable, but mostly he wanted to make up for his incident that had drawn all of the attention to him. "Now will you listen to us and stay away from eating frogs," he chuckled, shaking his head with amusement. "Frogs are cute, but not as food," he hesitated before adding, "for me, at least." He had vowed to be more understanding, and he figured that should start now. @Opal
"It's okay~" Wildstrike rumbled blinking a few times to stop himself from pass out on Duskthorn's pelt, "And I'm still having light pains but, I honestly can't tell if that's cramping or the kittens kicking," he muttered grinning lightly as he then yawned, "I think I am gonna take a little snooze but, if you see Mama or Silverscar feel free to wake me up. I might only be a little grumpy about." Wildstrike snickered nestling further into Duskthorn's pelt, "Hope you don't mind me using your back as a pillow- it's just so soft~" He gushed continuing to cuddle his brother to death, "But if you do you could go get me a frog instead!" He joked his breaths starting to get more shallow as his body began to prepare for sleep.

@Liekki @Boba Fett

Last edited by Tavvi; March 28th, 2018 at 06:44 PM.
Closed Thread