Last post by Hound
Today 07:24 PM

Old February 15th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Nyx didn't say a word as Lotus covered her snout to prevent her from saying any more. She wasn't afraid of Whip, well, maybe, a little. ``Okph let's goph.`` She muffled under Lotus's wing.
Lotus returned her happy smile, folding her wing to uncover Nyx's mouth, saying specifically to Whip in a fast tone, "Off we go then!" starting to speed off towards her den.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:14 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Nyx didn't say a word as Lotus covered her snout to prevent her from saying any more. She wasn't afraid of Whip, well, maybe, a little. ``Okph let's goph.`` She muffled under Lotus's wing.
"i lost her!"nickle yelled happly as he looked around and saw a flower covers field "why does Whip stay here if she hates love?"he thought out loud.

i got dragonet to think about! she thought and rolled back into the tree
@DragonChaos

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.

Last edited by Fireflower; February 15th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Lotus returned her happy smile, folding her wing to uncover Nyx's mouth, saying specifically to Whip in a fast tone, "Off we go then!" starting to speed off towards her den.

Nyx sped after Lotus quickly, right at her heels, ``Now I know why you didn't want anybody to meet Whip!`` She gasped as she raced after Lotus and slowed down as they made it there.
Old February 15th, 2018, 10:02 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"i lost her!"nickle yelled happly as he looked around and saw a flower covers field "why does Whip stay here if she hates love?"he thought out loud.

i got dragonet to think about! she thought and rolled back into the tree
@DragonChaos
Quote:
Nyx sped after Lotus quickly, right at her heels, ``Now I know why you didn't want anybody to meet Whip!`` She gasped as she raced after Lotus and slowed down as they made it there.
Lotus kept on speeding towards her den, but soon slowed down to take a bit of a breather, saying, "She's the matchbreaker for a reason, why else would I warn everyone to stay away from her." She then continued padding forward, and soon entered a small clearing. In the clearing was a stonehenge decorated to the brim with mostly Lotus flowers, as well as other kinds of beautiful flowers. It was clear her den was in the middle of that, specifically when she said, "Welcome to my home! Whip doesn't go here, so you should be safe here from her." checking to see if any of the flowers had been tampered.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:09 AM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Quote:
Lotus kept on speeding towards her den, but soon slowed down to take a bit of a breather, saying, "She's the matchbreaker for a reason, why else would I warn everyone to stay away from her." She then continued padding forward, and soon entered a small clearing. In the clearing was a stonehenge decorated to the brim with mostly Lotus flowers, as well as other kinds of beautiful flowers. It was clear her den was in the middle of that, specifically when she said, "Welcome to my home! Whip doesn't go here, so you should be safe here from her." checking to see if any of the flowers had been tampered.
"um hi"Nickle said seeing some other dragons"have any of you seen Whip?"he asked

So did they bury you?
Old February 16th, 2018, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Quote:

"um hi"Nickle said seeing some other dragons"have any of you seen Whip?"he asked

Nyx nodded, ``Yeah but she needs to know she can't always intimidate and scare away other dragons that live in this forest.`` She said and looked at the flowers adoringly, ``besides, can't you just match them again?`` she asked but then saw another dragon approaching them, ``Oh hi there.`` she said politely, then looked at Lotus with uncertainty with the mention of Whip.
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:

Quote:
Nyx nodded, ``Yeah but she needs to know she can't always intimidate and scare away other dragons that live in this forest.`` She said and looked at the flowers adoringly, ``besides, can't you just match them again?`` she asked but then saw another dragon approaching them, ``Oh hi there.`` she said politely, then looked at Lotus with uncertainty with the mention of Whip.
"No one has tried to stop her yet, and with her matchbreaking methods...She makes sure I can't match them again..." Lotus explained, giving a slight gulp at knowing her tactics. When Nickle approached and asked if they had seen Whip, she immediately said, "We just passed by her, says she was looking for Nickel, which I am going to assume is you, seeing as how this is the only spot she doesn't go to."

Last edited by DragonChaos; February 16th, 2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:21 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
"No one has tried to stop her yet, and with her matchbreaking methods...She makes sure I can't match them again..." Lotus explained, giving a slight gulp at knowing her tactics. When Nickle approached and asked if they had seen Whip, she immediately said, "We just passed by her, says she was looking for Nickel, which I am going to assume is you, seeing as how this is the only spot she doesn't go to."
Quote:
Nickle finally sat down"shes been..."he thought of the right words"looking for me"he said

So did they bury you?
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:43 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:

Nickle finally sat down"shes been..."he thought of the right words"looking for me"he said
"Then you are Nickel." Lotus said with a happy expression. "Lucky for you, she never goes here. I don't know why though...She said you owed her for stealing her prey?" She continued, sitting down.
Old February 16th, 2018, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Quote:

``Looking for you? Aren't you well... in a way, afraid of her? She's a matchbreaker and has quit a short-temper,`` She sighed, ``Erm, don't tell her that please.`` She whispered. She felt like she was just feeling a odd type of feeling so she just shrugged it off, probably nothing about Nickle....