Today 01:45 PM
✧ iliri q&a ✧
by iliri
Last post by iliri
Today 01:44 PM

Old December 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Weiss blinked and looked at wicker she smiled proudly
finally some one noticed ! Thank dust!
She brushed off her clothes
" well thank you for finally noticing . I've ran into gold... He kinda set me on edge " she admitted she moved a piece of her hair out of the way again
maybe she's nicer then Golden boy
"He's Just pissed off, don't worry bout him. Besides, he's usually like that with everyone, so don't take it personally. I was going to find him, I need him to sign off on some dust imports, but After hearing your unpleasant encounter with him, I think it can wait. Oh, and before you ask, no, it's not Schnee company dust, this dust was mined from the outer colonies. We prefer to support those in need rather than line the pockets of the rich, no offence intended." She said as they walked, smiling slightly.
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:04 PM
I'm actually back...

((BRB, gotta shower.))
Old December 12th, 2017, 06:10 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
"He's Just pissed off, don't worry bout him. Besides, he's usually like that with everyone, so don't take it personally. I was going to find him, I need him to sign off on some dust imports, but After hearing your unpleasant encounter with him, I think it can wait. Oh, and before you ask, no, it's not Schnee company dust, this dust was mined from the outer colonies. We prefer to support those in need rather than line the pockets of the rich, no offence intended." She said as they walked, smiling slightly.
Weiss nodded it did sound a bit rude...
" just don't mention dad and none taken " she said she was curious how she knew about gold " hey by chance are you apart of Golden boys team? Just curious . And he can handle people not using our dust " she said
hopefully if he's not too blinded by his ego

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 12th, 2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 08:46 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss nodded it did sound a bit rude...
" just don't mention dad and none taken " she said she was curious how she knew about gold " hey by chance are you apart of Golden boys team? Just curious . And he can handle people not using our dust " she said
hopefully if he's not too blinded by his ego
"Mhm, The names Wicker Dodge, Of team Gold." She said, Smiling. "The only reason I need gold to sign off on the shipments is because their from the outer colonies, meaning we have to pay an extra fee or two, not that he cares, although we still require his signature." She said, sighing.
"Anyways, How is your team? Hopefully they aren't to stressed by their studies." She said, smiling lightly.
Old December 13th, 2017, 03:15 PM

Quote:
"Mhm, The names Wicker Dodge, Of team Gold." She said, Smiling. "The only reason I need gold to sign off on the shipments is because their from the outer colonies, meaning we have to pay an extra fee or two, not that he cares, although we still require his signature." She said, sighing.
"Anyways, How is your team? Hopefully they aren't to stressed by their studies." She said, smiling lightly.
Weiss looked down for a moment
" well by far I think they are doing alright . And as for ruby she's still that hyper 15 year old " she said and smiled a bit she looked at wicker
" now then what outer colonies? Atlas? " she asked

Old December 14th, 2017, 06:14 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss looked down for a moment
" well by far I think they are doing alright . And as for ruby she's still that hyper 15 year old " she said and smiled a bit she looked at wicker
" now then what outer colonies? Atlas? " she asked
Wicker laughed. "No Silly, Everyone knows about Atlas! Atlas is Huge, And a central place for travelers, which brings in a lot of income for the District. On the other hand, there are colonies on the outer reaches of the land, where Grimm almost constantly attack, where people are to afraid to visit, which means they rely on teams like ours to get enough income to be able to pay for better defenses, so they can become like Atlas..." She said with a sigh. "Most aren't even on the maps anymore, since they are rarely visited..." She added on after a few seconds. "In fact, Gold came from one. I believe it is Pronounced as...Katua.."
Old December 14th, 2017, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Wicker laughed. "No Silly, Everyone knows about Atlas! Atlas is Huge, And a central place for travelers, which brings in a lot of income for the District. On the other hand, there are colonies on the outer reaches of the land, where Grimm almost constantly attack, where people are to afraid to visit, which means they rely on teams like ours to get enough income to be able to pay for better defenses, so they can become like Atlas..." She said with a sigh. "Most aren't even on the maps anymore, since they are rarely visited..." She added on after a few seconds. "In fact, Gold came from one. I believe it is Pronounced as...Katua.."
Weiss huffed but nodded any way she looked at the ground when she was walking why is she laughing ? It's not that funny ! she shook her head and remember something her father is putting together
" Oh hey just a question are you by chance any interested in watching me. ....sing? " she asked a bit disgustedly she never liked to sing but her father wanted her to now for a few other people .
it's not like he needs more money ! Why is he wanting me to do this..and there's no need for after parties all the time !

Old December 14th, 2017, 09:25 AM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss huffed but nodded any way she looked at the ground when she was walking why is she laughing ? It's not that funny ! she shook her head and remember something her father is putting together
" Oh hey just a question are you by chance any interested in watching me. ....sing? " she asked a bit disgustedly she never liked to sing but her father wanted her to now for a few other people .
it's not like he needs more money ! Why is he wanting me to do this..and there's no need for after parties all the time !
"Depends, What Genre?" She asked, Smiling. `Rarely is there any good singers, but it wouldn't hurt to hear the voice of a fellow student.` She tho7ught to herself, becoming more curious about this student.
Old December 14th, 2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
"Depends, What Genre?" She asked, Smiling. `Rarely is there any good singers, but it wouldn't hurt to hear the voice of a fellow student.` She tho7ught to herself, becoming more curious about this student.
Weiss grumbled and looked to the side she had something in mind but for her father
" it's .... A surprise . He wants me to sing for our colony to show that were as strong as ever and care for others " she said and looked down
not how it felt more like to show that he is the good guy and to save his ego!

Last edited by Leucos; December 14th, 2017 at 03:57 PM.
Old December 14th, 2017, 04:24 PM
I'm actually back...

Quote:
Weiss grumbled and looked to the side she had something in mind but for her father
" it's .... A surprise . He wants me to sing for our colony to show that were as strong as ever and care for others " she said and looked down
not how it felt more like to show that he is the good guy and to save his ego!
" Heh, Alright! I'll come. Obelisk may come to, but I Doubt he will. He rarely likes to travel..." She said with a sigh. " So, are you excited? I heard that Ozpin has something planned. Not entirely sure what it is, since Gold doesn't usually tell us about his meetings with Ozpin, although he did tell us it had something like the teams at this school having to compete against each other, or something like that." She said with a slight smile.