Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:29 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@FadingEchoes
(Tornado vs. Fadingechoes)

The black furred tom entered the battle field, his green gaze widening at the thought of battling these cats. He had always been a hunter, but right now, as Halite had needed all the cats he could get, here was Tornado, readying himself to fight these clan cats. As he looked down on the cats fighting, his eyes honed in on a she-cat, not fighting anyone at the moment. Instinct led his muscles, and Tornado ran down the hill, right towards her. As he was getting closer, he extended his claws, stopping right in front of her and swinging up his paw to strike.

Fadingechoes let out a yelp of surprise as the tom appeared in front of her, claws heading for her face. At the last second she dodged out of the way, still getting a shallow scratch on her muzzle because of her late reactions. She hissed in pain, lashing back at Tornado's shoulder, her sharp claws gleaming in the moonlight.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:41 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

Foxpaw's eyes had widened even more when she had heard the call of attack. She was already surprised by the fact that Blazingstar had declared war on Thunderclan. Her clan. That had gotten her fired up. But then, when new smelling cats entered the clearing that she didn't know, Foxpaw felt fear start to creep into her veins. The apprentice didn't feel fear much, but right now, she was genuinely confused, concerned, and all around not ready for this. But she figured that she should fight. She had been just about to respond to Treepaw when the cats started to battle each other. She cast her orange gaze towards the bengal feline, a spark of excitement and fear lighting her eyes up like flames. "I think we should fight. We need to defend our clan." Foxpaw had never been in a battle before, and her mentor, grandmother, or uncle weren't around to help her. She had to do this on her own. "Be careful." She told Treepaw, hoping that the other molly wouldn't get herself hurt too badly. She would've stayed with her, but Foxpaw wanted to fight. I'll try to make sure she's okay after the battle. As she looked around at the cats starting to throw themselves into battle, She spotted a ginger male that looked easy enough for her to fight. And he had that odd scent on him to. Baring her teeth, Foxpaw leaped towards him, a growl rumbling in her throat. "I don't know who you are, but you better get out right now. This is clan territory you outsider!" Spitting out the words, Foxpaw launched herself towards the tom, claws extended. She was going to put everything she had learned from Snowyclaw so far into this fight. Because this was her time to prove that she was strong.
Flame snarled, baring his teeth at the female apprentice. This would be his first fight outside of home, but he could pretend it wasn't. She was around his size and coming right at him. Her clan's stench filled his nostrils as he heard her talk. "I'll leave when I fell good and ready too. I plan on staying a while." He snapped, ears flattening. He reared up as Foxpaw leaped towards him, claws extended towards the shecat. The tomcat was ready to fight this dumb clan cat. Dumb flea-bag. She's going to wish she never came to the gathering or decided to fight me. He was ready to show her that the Dusk Syndicate weren't cats to mess around with, that they were tough. Flame swished his tail, eyes locked onto Foxpaw. He waited as she came closer, the two cats were about to collide and really start fighting.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:44 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

( @Constellation )

Bellatrix, after the yell of her leader, ran into the crowd of cats with a gleeful giggle. This was so exciting! She could hear the battle begin around her, the snarls of cats, the sweet smell of blood, it was all so wonderful to the messy-looking black cat. She dodged around groups of cats, letting more giggles to slip off her tongue. But this wasn't what she was here for, she wasn't going to sit there and let her fellow members have all the fun. She needed someone to fight, someone who would be easy. She wanted to tease them, make them seem like they could maybe win against her. Of course, anyone would be easy with her skills.
She skidded to a halt in the center of the action, her claws unsheathed and ready to strike. Her head swiveled around while a smile spread wider on her maw. Fighting cats moved past her as she searched around for a cat to pounce on, to pick fun of and witness their failure against her. "Come and get me, little clan kitties!" She spoke with a shrill high pitched voice, more spine-chilling giggles coming from her.

---

( @Suspiciousmindz )

Primrosemask had been watching the argument between the two leaders with much interest, wondering what side her brother would take. She had almost not noticed the gray-furred cat show up until he raised his voice and announced an attack. She immediately shot to her feet and shrunk in on herself as noise of battle started to fill the air around her. Her eyes were wide as she attempted to look at all angles around her at once, the initial shock of what was happening making her feel like a helpless kit. After a moment, she seemed to snap out of this, seeming realize that she was a warrior, she needed to protect her clan and her family. She stood up to look as large as she could, trying to look as fearless as she could.
She tried to look for a cat she recognized, her family, but the formally peaceful gathering had quickly returned into a mess of torn fur and spilled blood. She didn't want to accidentally attack a cat from a fellow clan rather than a cat of the Dusk Syndicate, so she instead continued to search for a cat she recognized to help them while staying prepared to be leaped on by a cat at any second.

---

( @Random Melody )

Lucius followed after his peers at a much slower pace than most. He wasn't excited for this, not at all, he wished he wasn't there. He was a coward and he knew it, but he wasn't going to let those around him know about that, he was afraid of what they would think. He usually found a way to slip out of situations like this without being called weak or fearful, but there was no way he could have gotten out of this, so he'd just have to keep up the act of being fierce and unfearing. His white pelt shined in the moonlight as he scurried around the fighting cats, letting out snarls and hisses if cats got too close to him. Every once in a while he clawed at a cat but didn't leap into battle like those around him. He wondered how much he could avoid getting into a real fight, maybe he could avoid one entirely and slip away until the end-- Dusk Syndicate's inevitable victory where he'd dirty his pelt and act as if he had been there the entire time. In the panic, he would surely be able to do so, but he couldn't risk being caught by any cat, on his side or not.
In the end, he decided against the cowardice thoughts, deciding to just move around and maybe pounce onto a younger cat who couldn't possibly beat him, so he'd have no chance of getting too hurt. He stuck near the edge of the fighting cats rather than in the center, making himself look small and unseen.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; October 22nd, 2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 10:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:

(Donovan is still open for one fight, and then yes, Avalanche can handle an apprentice and warrior, she's well-built as well as nimble. She's a pretty good
(Excellent! My cat for Donovan is Morningblue, a Thunderclan warrior who is supposed to be an especially talented fighter. Your guy is about 30 moons younger though, so probably more energy to spare. I can star the fight tomorrow night, or if you want to get us rolling before then, go right ahead.

Same with Avalanche and Risingstorm.

@Role got my opponent! Thought of someone?

Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:03 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(Excellent! My cat for Donovan is Morningblue, a Thunderclan warrior who is supposed to be an especially talented fighter. Your guy is about 30 moons younger though, so probably more energy to spare. I can star the fight tomorrow night, or if you want to get us rolling before then, go right ahead.

Same with Avalanche and Risingstorm.

@Role got my opponent! Thought of someone?
(Sadly no >.< I applied for one of them but the person hasnt replied yet... Rosebelly could just help Morningblue unless youve got any ideas :") )
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky Socks View Post

( @Suspiciousmindz )

Primrosemask had been watching the argument between the two leaders with much interest, wondering what side her brother would take. She had almost not noticed the gray-furred cat show up until he raised his voice and announced an attack. She immediately shot to her feet and shrunk in on herself as noise of battle started to fill the air around her. Her eyes were wide as she attempted to look at all angles around her at once, the initial shock of what was happening making her feel like a helpless kit. After a moment, she seemed to snap out of this, seeming realize that she was a warrior, she needed to protect her clan and her family. She stood up to look as large as she could, trying to look as fearless as she could.
She tried to look for a cat she recognized, her family, but the formally peaceful gathering had quickly returned into a mess of torn fur and spilled blood. She didn't want to accidentally attack a cat from a fellow clan rather than a cat of the Dusk Syndicate, so she instead continued to search for a cat she recognized to help them while staying prepared to be leaped on by a cat at any second.

Jinx followed the Commander into the clearing, her claws glistening in the moonlight. Her ebony pelt mixed well with the shadows and melted in with the cats who were now fighting each other. It was time to get revenge. On anyone really. It was round two for her. Rage filled her body as the scent of Shadowclan hit her scent glands. Yellow orbs narrowing, she pin pointed a random Shadowclan warrior out of the crowd. Primrosemask. The sturdy she-cat worked her way towards the warrior. She had no idea who they were, but just about any Shadowclan warrior who lived in Blazingnight's leadership knew exactly who she was. She was Jinxflare. A warrior crafted into perfection by the notorious leader, now gone rouge.

With a warning growl turned into a yowl, the ebony she-cat launched herself at the warrior. Her claws flashed, teeth bared aiming for a spot on the warrior's back. If she successfully landed, she'd institutionally resort to pinning the feline down, simply so they could look her in the face. Jinx wanted that feeling of power again.

@Empress Of Evil @Rubinaito @Zero to Hero (if you wanna stalk or have Surge jump into when he dies Blazing's losing another life since he was weak)
Blazingstar's golden hues widened as he landed in the crowd of cats below the Seastones. The gathering had broke out into a massive fight. The Dusk Syndicate had attacked them. It wasn't expected and the leaders didn't know how to react right away, but they did. The ginger tom launched himself into battle immediately. He could feel the power in his swipes weakening. It wasn't too long ago he had lost a life and that strength hadn't fully returned yet. This fight wasn't going to end well for the Windclan leader. He knew they'd be targeting the leaders and deputies before the warriors so he was prepared. The Commander wouldn't win this fight if it was the last thing Blazingstar did.

As he swiped his way through the crowd, an Egyptian Mau caught his attention. This feline was larger and clearly powerful, but Blazingstar didn't register that as he shot forward at the tom. The leader slid towards his legs, hoping to knock the Dusk Syndicate cat off his feet before making any more moves.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 22nd, 2017 at 11:13 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:46 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Lucius followed after his peers at a much slower pace than most. He wasn't excited for this, not at all, he wished he wasn't there. He was a coward and he knew it, but he wasn't going to let those around him know about that, he was afraid of what they would think. He usually found a way to slip out of situations like this without being called weak or fearful, but there was no way he could have gotten out of this, so he'd just have to keep up the act of being fierce and unfearing. His white pelt shined in the moonlight as he scurried around the fighting cats, letting out snarls and hisses if cats got too close to him. Every once in a while he clawed at a cat but didn't leap into battle like those around him. He wondered how much he could avoid getting into a real fight, maybe he could avoid one entirely and slip away until the end-- Dusk Syndicate's inevitable victory where he'd dirty his pelt and act as if he had been there the entire time. In the panic, he would surely be able to do so, but he couldn't risk being caught by any cat, on his side or not.
In the end, he decided against the cowardice thoughts, deciding to just move around and maybe pounce onto a younger cat who couldn't possibly beat him, so he'd have no chance of getting too hurt. He stuck near the edge of the fighting cats rather than in the center, making himself look small and unseen.
Blackstorm had leaped to his paws at Blazingstar's declaration of war first, and then when Halite suddenly appeared, and the rest of the Syndicate cats, he was completely taken aback. Still, he heard the leaders yowling from the Seastones, telling them to all fight back, so Blackstorm did just that. With a snarl, he spun around and launched into the battle. Since he had already been at the edge, his eyes locked onto one cat with the unmistakable Syndicate scent, and he growled. The black Tom tensed and launched at Lucius, hoping to take him by surprise. His claws unsheathed, ready to grip onto the other cat's shoulders and do as much damage as possible, and his teeth were bared, ready to bite into soft flesh.

~~~~~~~
@Chameleon

Snowstar had launched herself into the battle, albeit with hesitation. She carefully glanced around, fighting her way through the cats. Snowstar had never liked fighting. The only real battle she'd ever been in was when Grousestar had come, and SkyClan had faced off against ThunderClan, who had been led by Ratnight at that point. Snowstar had turned against most of her Clanmates, the ones who fought on Ratnight's side, but somehow she still felt guilty. But she felt no guilt now. These cats were savages, members of the Dusk Syndicate, and she had to fight. So, taking a deep breath, the Siamese forced herself to concentrate. The Syndicate cats may have taken them by surprise but, hopefully, the Clans could gain the upper paw quickly.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:55 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Duststorm

Cinnamon leaped into the gathering and lashed her tail. Her green gaze scanned the clearing, searching for a cat who wasn't occupied. She let out a small purr of satisfaction as she noticed a cat who was just sitting there, pretty much doing nothing. Perfect. The brown she-cat stalked through the tangle of fighting cats and quietly made her way over to the clan cat. She halted a few tail-lengths away and her green eyes narrowed. Cinnamon unsheathed her claws and waited a few more moments. Then she pounced.
The she-cat grabbed the clan cat by the shoulders and twisted around, knocking her to the ground.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 22nd, 2017 at 11:55 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 01:42 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Due to the fact that Wildfire was overly confident and flirtatious almost all the time, many cats would think that she had tons of friends, admirers and followers even because of this, but in reality, the only friend she had right now was this Thunderclan tomcat - Tigerbreeze. She liked his company more than the shecat liked to admit, to be honest. He was certainly different than any Riverclan male that she had ever met before, but she couldn’t really put such things into specific details. “Quite bored, all these cats around here have nothing interesting to listen in on.” She said with a slight roll of her eyes before casting a small smirk in his direction, “I bet your heart skipped a beat when you saw me here.” Of course, it was just mere joke ands tease, as the two of them always did. It was such an odd friendship that the cats shared, meeting firstly because of her lacking sense of rules. Wildfire didn’t mind this though, she liked the playful banter they had going on when they first met about a moon or two ago. She brought a paw to her muzzle as she uttered a small, sweetened giggle at his words responding to her claim about him being assertive. “Indeed.” Wildfire said with a smile resting on her maw as she brought her paw back down to the ground. Her smile, however, did not stay once he replied to her about how he was doing. Something was wrong, definitely wrong. Throughout her life, the Riverclan shecat could pick up on other cats when they lie, but even a mousebrain could see that Tigerbreeze was not okay - then something came to realization. Why did she care? She barely knew him and it was his own life, the male would without a doubt keep his troubles from her. Wildfire was silent as she gazed at the warrior, who looked down at his paws with a sunken look. The red-furred female’s ears flattened slightly at this and without much thought, she sat a little closer to him. Wildfire than rested the tip of her tail on his in a supportive manner. “Listen,” She said, hoping that he would see her as serious now, even though they joked all the time, “I don’t know what you’re going through and I don’t expect you to tell me, but I just want you to know that I think you’re pretty great, even though we haven’t known each other that long.” She told him with a softened look in her amber-hued eyes, “Things will get better, I just know it.” After that being said, the young warrior noticed a few Riverclan cats looking at her out of the corner of her eye. Wildfire then stood up and looked directly at them with a frown. “Stare a little longer, maybe you’ll finally see what it’s like to have a good friend.” She hissed at them and the cats were a bit surprised at this, eyes widening as they turned away to go back to what they were doing. Her tail lashed behind her as she sat down a few pawsteps away from Tiger breeze, giving a slight sigh. “Honestly..” She muttered under her breath before looking back to her friend. “Oh, you’ll definitely be seeing more of me.” Wildfire teased him, “Don’t even doubt me on that. Besides, who else will be there to tease you?” They both shared a friendly chuckle and a playful nudge of paws that made the female smile once again, knowing that she had a good cat with her right now. “Overall, I’ve been fine. Nothing truly interesting has happened since our little banter in the tree. I’m sorry that I was unable to find your Shadowclan shecat, I really did look for her - they just returned to camp before I had a chance to search further.” Deep down, the female did really feel bad for letting him down after saying that she would find Desertpelt for him, but she kept that to herself.
Tigerbreeze wasn't really the type of Tom to listen to gossip, of care for that matter what other cats discussed. The only important conversations that mattered to him were around the felines he was talking with...and, maybe even the leaders. Normally, Tigerbreeze never attended a gathering, but he didn't want to be alone since he lost his best friend recently. So, why not? "Haha, I like to imagine them having issues." Tigerbreeze laid himself down, keeping his pelt next to hers as he lifted a paw to point a claw at a random cat across from them. "He looks like he's having relationship issues." He muttered jokingly to Wildfire, then scanned his eyes once more and pointed at a random Molly. "She probably have trust issues." Then, upon seeing a group of apprentices, Tigerbreeze threw his head towards them. "I can already tell they're trying to concoct some idea to disturb another warrior." He chuckled. Of course, this was all made up. Tigerbreeze didn't know what truly happened in their lives, but he found it fun to pretend like he did whenever he was bored. Upon her next comment, Tigerbreeze brought up his paw once more, flicking his nose with it. "Skipped a beat? I don't believe I know what you're talking about." He replied, more smugly than anything. It was one thing for him to tease mollies, but it was another when they returned it. A Tom such as Tigerbreeze wanted to lock them around him, not the other way around. Even when Desertpelt managed to do that well. Tigerbreeze didn't know why, but perhaps he let his guard down too much around her...when Wildfire hid her giggle with her paw, Tigerbreeze heard it clearly, and he actually had felt a small skip of his heart when she did the action. It was such a cute sight that he couldn't help but glow at the pretty Molly. If a tom could make any Molly giggle, then it was heaven's worth because it was the best sound to a Tom's ears. But, all too soon, it was gone. She was being serious now. Wildfire did not appear to convinced about how Tigerbreeze felt. The Tom didn't know how to tell her that his best friend, his little sister met her demise. She was gone from him...forever. He couldn't go to Desertpelt to receive any comfort because he hadn't seen her in a while. He knew Wildfire was his friend, he hoped he was her friend, but like a clichéd boy, Tigerbreeze did not feel comfortable about sharing his feelings. It was a weakenkng point for him, so he disregarded them. He couldn't even find his voice when Wildfire talked to him. Instead, he turned his gaze to appear interested in what the leaders were discussing. When, she came back to joking with him, it made Tigerbreeze a lot more comfortable. Probably too comfortable, as the Tom used her closer position to take advantage of. Slithering his tail lightly through the grass like a snake, he wrapped the ends of their tail together for a moment. "Just don't fall for me. You know, I have been known to do that to mollies. I'm a tease myself." He turned his yellow gaze go stare at her with brilliant white teeth. Maybe, they were a little too close. Maybe this was uncomfortable. Maybe, this was unfaithful. With that in mind, Tigerbreeze untangled his tail from around his friend, and stared at his paws awkwardly, but laughing all the same. Meadowpaw always had told him that he was a little too friendly with most mollies. "Ah, don't beat yourself up over it. I'll see Desertpelt when she's ready to see me. She's bound to miss me, you know. It gets lonely." For him, mainly. He wasn't all about much sappiness, but Tigerbreeze did love affection and compliments, and knowing that he is wanted. Welcomed company. His ears flicked back at Blazingstar's declare of war, and he felt tensed. It was awkward being a Thunderclan warrior, and already being blamed for much troubles in another clan. "Just great. A war. That's exactly what we need." Were their leaders truly smart about the decisions they're making? Because Tigerbreeze didn't think so. The Tom was ready to spill more displeasing comments, but suddenly Syndicate cats started making their way around them. It made Tigerbreeze jump up, his sleek fur becoming wiry as a growl escaped his maw. "Looks like we got company." He threw a smirk, adding a wink to his friend as the automatic of his claws sunk into the ground.

Quote:
[INDENT][INDENT]( @Constellation )

Bellatrix, after the yell of her leader, ran into the crowd of cats with a gleeful giggle. This was so exciting! She could hear the battle begin around her, the snarls of cats, the sweet smell of blood, it was all so wonderful to the messy-looking black cat. She dodged around groups of cats, letting more giggles to slip off her tongue. But this wasn't what she was here for, she wasn't going to sit there and let her fellow members have all the fun. She needed someone to fight, someone who would be easy. She wanted to tease them, make them seem like they could maybe win against her. Of course, anyone would be easy with her skills.
She skidded to a halt in the center of the action, her claws unsheathed and ready to strike. Her head swiveled around while a smile spread wider on her maw. Fighting cats moved past her as she searched around for a cat to pounce on, to pick fun of and witness their failure against her. "Come and get me, little clan kitties!" She spoke with a shrill high pitched voice, more spine-chilling giggles coming from her.

This was not the place for the silver grey feline to be. Not this place, not this moment. Uh-uh! This was scary...for the fact that Chrysanthemumshade never witnessed a battle on the seastones before. This was supposed to be a moment of peace. Of truce. She felt her hair pick up along her spine, and her small size cower. If only there was something to hide behind...something that could cover her because this Molly loathed fighting. She was horrible at it, like everything else. Chrysanthemumshade was far from being a normal warrior, lacking most techniques in the battling ring. Of she couldn't hunt, then she couldn't fight! Simple as that. When the unwelcome committee came into the action, she curled herself into a ball, hoping to appear invisible. But, that had been hard since she felt them run pass her to get to an opponent. It was the moment she saw her ticket way out. She shot forward, like a silver comet, trying to run as fast as a little legs would carry her. She hoped that she blended in through this fight. If it appeared so, then they would leave her alone. It wasn't that she didn't know how to fight. Chrysanthemumshade knew basic skills to keep her standing, and if it came so - she would fight. She just...prayed to Starclan that she wouldn't have to.
Her eyes trailed the grass, because she felt that if she wasn't making contact with anyone, then they wouldn't bother her. However, this wasn't a good idea as Chrysanthemumshade felt herself pushed roughly forward, coming into touch of another pelt. She was ready to mutter her apology, opening her eyes to see a messy pelted Molly. Oh, boy... This wasn't good. This was far from good. Unsheathing her claws, Chrysanthemumshade jumped back, her foresty optics as large as two full moons. Her heart was beating irrationally. This was going to be the end of her wasn't it? Her demise. Blinking her eyes rapidly, Chrysanthemumshade picked.up a long time ago to never show the enemy that you were afraid of them. She may not be the strongest, but Chrysanthemumshade knew how to dance. Not fight, but dance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post

Cloudstrike greatly appreciated that Honeythistle was taking her story seriously, and didn't notice that he had to try to keep his face serious. She hoped that the fact that she managed to remember halfway that he didn't want her wandering off would soften Honeythistle's mood, but all he said was to try harder. The white queen supposed that was fair, but she did want a little sympathy from the tom. After she mentioned his tail tip, she felt it slide away from her so that he could inspect it. It honestly wasn't all that different from any other tail tip, and she narrowed her eyes as Honeythistle said that it was special, though she was clearly trying not to laugh. His next comment made her shrug and Cloudstrike answered, "I guess that's true." Finally, the queen got what she wanted when the silver tom told her he was proud of her. Cloudstrike nodded with a smug look and soaked up the praise. "I know, I know." The white feline meowed in response to Honeythistle reiterating that he needed to know where she was. However, he wasn't even paying any attention to her when he said it! She was here now, didn't he want to look at her and talk to her since he forced her to stay near him instead of looking around for Starclan knows what. "How're you supposed to see me if you aren't looking at me?" Cloudstrike mewed in what would be a seductive voice if she knew how to be seductive. Trying to get his attention, the Angora leaned up and around to block his line of sight.

Cloudstrike barely payed attention as the leaders began speaking, but her eyes were drawn towards the rock at the sound of one of the leaders yowling. He seemed to be angry at the only female atop the rock and Cloudstrike recalled Honeythistle's lesson about how she-cats were not meant to lead. No cat must have told Snowstar that since she was a leader instead of a queen. Cloudstrike didn't really mind that but she knew that Honeythistle disliked it. Stealing prey and kidnapping? Honeythistle must be right, she-cats really aren't fit to lead. That poor molly. Someone needs to tell her that she should be in the nursery and not a leader. I'm not even allowed to be a warrior! That gave her an idea and while the Windclan leader continued yelling, she leaned over and whispered to Honeythistle, "Why don't you go to the Thunderclan leader and teach her like you taught me? Clearly no one ever told her that she-cats are only supposed to be queens. You could teach her what her real job is: taking care of kits. Then there wouldn't be a fight, right?" The molly blinked naively, proud of her plan and her memory. However, something else soon caught her attention and she jumped to her paws as a cat yelled the word "attack." Her warrior instincts kicked in and Cloudstrike unsheathed her claws, looking around for any cat that might try to attack her, though she didn't want to seek out anyone to fight.
It was no surprise that Honeythistle thought of himself as one of superiority. Everything about him, he felt was rather different, unique from all other Toms. From the color of his fur to his tail tip. Even the diagonal scar that separated his face into two, like it was some kind of puzzle. If he seen himself as a one of a kind, his mates should had seen the same, so he had not noticed thebstifled laughter that Cloudstrike held in when he was admiring his tail. Afterwards, he simply hummed his agreement towards his company, still keeping ansteady gaze on his feathery end point. When, he laid his across his paws, he stared ahead to try to find Rosenose. Honeythistle had wished he left the new Queen back in Shadowclan so she could be with their kits. She didn't need to be at the gathering. He stretched his neck, hoping to catch a small glimspe of her ahead. The more she appeared invisible, the more frustrated the Tom grew. "Good. And, you best not forget it." He kept his ears swiveled towards the Queen next to him, albiet his voice sounded a tad distant since he wasn't entirely focused on her. It must had been very unfair to her since she was supposed to stay in one spot, and Honeythistle would not allow her to leave his side. Yet, he was trying to focus on the whereabouts of his other Queen. Cloudstrike started speaking again, in a tone that sounded too risque than her innocent one. It made Honeythistle's whiskers twitched, and he didn't know what he would do with the pretty Molly. When she blocked his line of vision because he wasn't looking at her, Honeythistle lifted an "eyebrow" tilting his head downward for a moment. "Dove, I see you, I hear you. You're beautiful. But, I'm trying to pay attention to our surroundings." Honeythistle truly did enjoy staring and complimenting the angora. It was most likely a statement she didn't want to hear from him at the moment, but Honeythistle wanted to remain calm with her. His patience was booking over. He was beyond frustrated, and all he simply wanted to do was get away and cool down

If it wasn't enough that his emotions were far from being stable, Snowstar and Blazingstar had to cause an interruption. Arguing about nonsense! Honeythistle wanted to hurl insults at both the leaders, because in his opinion - they both were weak. Needed to be overthrown or chased out. Apparently, Snowstar didn't know her place in the circle of life and Blazingstar...Honeythistle didn't see him truly fit for a leader. He didn't know or care about whatever was going on in these different clans because Shadowclan was good...until that no good deputy took over as leader. And, by that time, Honeythistle prayed that he was dead and gone. "I wish it was that easy, Dove. Because trust me, no battle would be declared if mollies knew how to negotiate correctly." He frowned, staring at Snowstar for a moment. A female leader among males. It was a tragic sight. She might as well step down and allow her deputy to take over. That's the only thing Thunderclan did right. Choosing a male deputy. "But my loyalty is with Shadowclan. And, Shadowclan alone. Snowstar is gonna learn the hard way. She's gonna step down, or find herself in a ditch somewhere." He snarled. Honeythistle had no chill when it came to declaring death upon others he felt were inferior to himself. After the declaration of war from Blazingstar, out of nowhere, the Syndicate appears! "As if I don't have enough on me right now!" He shouted to the skies. This was supposed to be peaceful! For Starclan's sake, he had two of his mates here! His eldest kits were here! He didn't want them going through this! Honeythistle unsheathed his claws, and he looked for a good spot to store Cloudstrike in until the battle was over. Somewhere where she would hang tight...then, he could get to Rosenose, maybe even help his own kits. Oh, starclan! What if his mother was here? When Honeythistle slid his gaze to look at the snowy feline, he could see the posture of a warrior in battle. "Do you really think you're going to fight?" he growled lowly. If she thought so, then she had another thing coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather spun around and gazed at the tom on the rock, ignoring the battle. He narrowed his eyes and arched his back. "Who is that?!" He growled. Skyfeather let out a breath and took a step back.
Now standing next to Cherrydawn, he turned to her. "Turns out we have a battle before our Clans fight." He looked around. Suddenly feeling uneasy, he flattened his ears. I haven't fought in a battle before... The tom lashed his tail. "Seems like no one is attacking us... Yet..."

@Constellation, feel free to jump in if you haven't already!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Cherrydawn let Skyfeather's muzzle linger, breathing in his scent. She didn't care who saw. War was coming, and she didn't know when she'd be this close to him again. Around her, she heard outraged voices and yowls of rage. She closed her eyes and rested for a moment in the scent of heather. When she opened her eyes again, there was a shape on the stones: another cat. There was a strange moment of eerie confusion in which Cherrydawn genuinely wondered if she was having some sort of dream. This tom, gaze was cold and his words made her quake. A split second later, the clearing erupted into chaos. Yowls of pain and terror tore through the night, and she could see the wave of claws and swiping paws sweeping toward them to swallow them. "Skyfeather!" She called out in her fright.
@Constellation

(Jump on in Constellation! Attack whichever cat you like! I don't think we need a post order just so long as everyone remembers to quote or mention the others. After all, this is a battle. It can be a little chaotic.)
Fighting was not Stephanotis' style. He didn't like the thought of blood, the feel of it, or the sight of it. Blood was a rather...unpleasing taste to this Tom. Well, the blood on his paws. Albiet, he found it a lot more satisfying when another cat ripped their own blood from themselves. So, when the battle broke out, Stephanotis wanted to look for those specific opponents where he knew they were unstable. Emotionally unbalanced. Because it was easier to drive them to death - without much work. His claws would still be clean and sharp, sparkling in the morning's dew, and he wouldn't have to worry about a drop of the crimson liquid in his name. When you murdered, you carried a reputation. In this case, every cat Stephanotis drove to their own death...would he really be a prime suspect? No, no, obviously not. He didn't slit their throat, he didn't sink his hazardous claws into their skin, he didn't use his fangs to nip their string of life. They done the job themselves. His brilliant orange gaze caught sight of two. Just a few ways from him, close it seemed. But, he could tell from the distance that they were in an emotional bliss as of the moment. Overwhelmed by such out cry, that they were thrown off balanced. So, he made his move on them. He trotted towards them with a heavy pace. Normally, he would had loved to drive the two insane so they could meet in harmony upon their death. Yet, this was a battle. All claws and fangs out. No mercy. Blood will be spilled. And, Stephanotis was absolutely positive that it wouldn't be his.
Locking his eyes on the she cat of the two turtledoves, He knew he could hurt her. Which would make the male more inclined to meet a fatal wound. Stephanotis believed he knew how all this would end. So, with claws as sharp as a eagle's talon, he jumped, aiming to pin the Molly down with his dominating size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The ebony deputy nodded at his response. "I can relate," She remarked. Although she wasn't feeling quite like him right now, she knew she'd had that kind of feeling before. There had been a lot of bad days in her current life time, days that she wished she could forget. She hated having a bad day, and she was sure that many cats would agree with her if she spoke those words out loud. Her gaze flickered back to the leaders at the top of the stones, her gaze calculating and curious. When the ThunderClan deputy spoke, she turned her attention back towards him and shuffled her paws awkwardly. It must be very awkward for the tom, seeing his clan leader arguing with another. And honestly, there wasn't much he could really do about it. Auroraflame didn't say anything as she watched, and it was probably best that she didn't.
"Of course. I'm sure things are wonderful in ThunderClan," Auroraflame said. Her tone was not sarcastic, despite her words. It was polite. She didn't view ThunderClan as a bad clan, she thought that they were a respectable clan. She thought that all the clans were respectable. She had not yet had a chance to see the clans at their worst, so she had no reason to dislike any of them.
Blazingstar continued to spoke and when he was finished, Auroraflame's icy hues widened ever so slightly. A declaration of war? That wasn't really what she had been expecting. Maybe a few threats and a few snarls, but certainly not a declaration of war. Once again, she glanced up at the sky. The sky was dark and stars speckled it, but it was otherwise clear. The moon shone brightly, like a star in the spotlight. The tips of her lips curled down into a frown. StarClan wasn't doing anything about it. That wasn't a good sign. Did they want a war to break out? Or were they completely powerless to stop it from happening? Neither of the possibilities sounded very likely, but they was a small chance her predictions were right. "You know how you said that this would be over soon?" She asked hesitantly, turning back to face Passionblaze. "I'm not entirely sure if it will," She said, giving him a nervous smile. She was stating the obvious, but she couldn't help it. It was just the kind of thing that she did.
The she-cat unsheathed her claws. She had the feeling that a fight might break out soon and she would have to be ready to defend herself. Her neck was aching from having to constantly crane her neck back to look at the leaders. She eyed Blazingstar and Snowstar, her icy gaze watchful and alert. "Do you think a fight will break out?" She murmured to Passionblaze. If the leaders had not yet decided to make a fight break out, then her words might make them start if they heard them. Despite the large chance of a battle breaking out, the SkyClan remained calm. Her posture was more sharp and alert now, but she was otherwise as calm as she had been before. Her gaze scanned the crowd, picking out the SkyClan cats amongst the crowd. None of them looked like they were about to start a fight. At this, Auroraflame felt slightly relieved. She did not want an overexcited apprentice or warrior to start up a fight, as that would trigger everyone else into fighting. SkyClan did not need to be blamed for starting a fight. Plus anyway, if a fight were to break out, it should be between WindClan and ThunderClan. The other clans did not need to help, unless their leader decided otherwise.
The Syndicate would be more powerful than ever after this day! Pompeii could feel it in her paws, making its way to her heart, and spreading through her entire form. When they were ordered to attack, Pompeii immediately sought out a rather challenging opponent. She wouldn't associate herself with the likes of any weaklings. Why would she? She was the daughter of a feared Tom. Though he may be dead, his blood, his heritage and talents lived on. Through her - mainly. She felt that she was more Onyx than anything, even if this thought displeased her. The lilac Molly walked gracefully around. Not running, not trotting, but mingling within the crowds, a grim expression placed upon her maw. She wouldn't attack lousy warriors. Oh, no! Heavens no! This Molly went towards the big guns. The deputies. One, specifically, she felt she held a connection with. Albeit, not a good one. The ebony feline of Skyclan... Looking around, preparing to jump into battle. Pompeii slowly made her way towards her. Strutting off an elegant walk with a pleased smirk placed upon her maw. It was as if she was saying, 'This one is mine.'

Passionblaze didn't think Windclan would declare war on Thunderclan. Upon, hearing such, He immediately jumped up, his lip curling back into a snarl. It was apparent that he stood by Snowstar's side. If Blazingstar wanted war...as mentioned, He would get war. Inwardly, Passionblaze knew all this was uncalled for. None of this needed to happen. He was a new deputy, this was already overwhelming for him. "It's never the easy way out." His voice deep, no sweet or polite tone. Just business because the situation they were in, meant everything serious. For once, Passionblaze wanted to unwind and make friends with the others, but Blazingstar had to be such a drama King! If that wasn't enough, an entire army of Syndicate cats ruined the peace. If there were even some in the first place. "War..." Passionblaze unconsciously stepped closer to Auroraflame, his fur bushing up quickly, making him take on the appearance of a porcupine. "Heh, I feel like you jinxed us." Oh, great - joking at the wrong time. At the wrong place. In the wrong situation. Passionblaze didn't think a fight would had broke out until Auroraflame mentioned it, and he stifled in laughter. Wrong time to laugh. Wrong place for that. The Syndicate cats were ordered to attack, and on instinct Passionblaze prepared himself. Oh how exciting! As much as this Tom didn't like fighting, he actually held a true passion for it. It gave him a feeling of euphoria. The elation of a challenge. He braced himself for an attack, keeping his ears and eyes looking every which way.
The precise moment when another cat lunged for the deputy of Skyclan, Passionblaze intercepted the hit, using a powerful blow of his wide paws to knock them off guard. "Rookies." Passionblaze mocked the fallen she cat with a shake of his head. Her body had been flipped, smacking the ground, emitting a powerful sound. Passionblaze didn't think he hit her that hard, but to be fair, she had rather surprised him when he saw her lunging at the other feline through the corner of his eyes. She asked for that blow.
Pompeii may have been knocked down, but she wasn't dead. Not yet. When, she did get back up, she barred her fangs at Passionblaze, sliding her luminescent hues to the she cat. "I can't wait to put you where you belong. Six feet underground." It was as if the red male wasn't there because in Pompeii's mind he wasn't. This was a battle between her and Auroraflame. She felt her father had connections with this she cat. As much as Pompeii couldn't stand her father at times, she wanted to avenge him. Because no one else would.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:35 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Moxie hurried into battle, ice blue eyes focusing on different cats. The hitman was only here because her sister, Boreas was murdered by the clans. She also had a job to. Kill the Shadowclan leader Goldenstar. It would be difficult,since their many lives, but she had a large amount of land for it, and that was good hunting. She ran towards the leader, mouth in a snarl. She tried to jump from behind, to quickly bite the neck and it quickly, however, she was not going to be so lucky. A stick cracked under her paws, alerting the leader to her presence. She cursed at herself. She was a stealthy assassin, and she tripped on a stick?!

@NightWarrior4Life

Rosenose span around, nervous and heart racing. She instinctively called out for her mate, but the shouts of war were to loud to hear over. She started shaking. what will happen to my kits if i die, will they be taken care of? what about honeythistle?What if he dies!The molly was to busy worrying she did not notice the Dusk syndicate cat in the background.

[Open}
Wheatfur immediately jumped into action, running towards the more venerable clan members. He quickly barked out; ``Stay behind me, andbe ready for attack.`` The medicine cat also scanned the area around him, making sure no cat was hurt. So far everyone was fine. So far. Wheatfur knew the battle would hurt many cats.
Aria just looked for the weakest car near her- a ShadowClan queen. The smell of milk was still strong on her. She charged forward, claws unsheathed. But do I really want to do this? The black she-cat saw the terrified expression on the queen and all the anger drained out of her. "I can't do this...go...go get away from here..."

After that, Aria daydreamed about how she would feel if that were her, a cat willing to kill her for no particular reason- whether she had kits or not. I did the right thing...