Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 03:39 PM
Fading rescue
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 03:39 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by kenjaku
Today 03:35 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:39 PM

Old October 12th, 2017, 01:47 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default yin & yang (private)

@little-life-light

alright, where you wanna start?
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:09 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: yin & yang (private)

@itsyaboirussetbird

i'm way too excited for this xD

hmm, here are some quick ideas i thought up (the roles arn't specific and they're half baked haha)

- Character A gets injured somehow, or they need help in some way, and Character B comes along. Likewise, Character A can be fighting something and they are losing until Character B shows up and helps. Rest tbRPed.

- Character A and B end up in a dangerous place (maybe taken as prisoners for a group of cats, dogs, or a random two-leg or something) and find themselves in a situation where they have to work together to stay alive and escape. Rest tbRPed.

- Character A is hunting and runs into Character B who is also hunting, and they go after the same prey, eventually fighting and/or they get stuck together in a shelter while it storms. Rest tbRPed.

we don't even have to use these, but yeah lol ^^

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 12th, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:12 PM

@little-life-light

i like number three! zephyr can be character a and griff can be b!
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:34 PM
slightly stressed

@itsyaboirussetbird

ok, sounds good~!
haha, do you wanna post first or shall i? c:

ALERT!
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.

Old October 14th, 2017, 07:44 AM

@little-life-light

you can post first!
Old October 14th, 2017, 09:33 AM
slightly stressed

@itsyaboirussetbird
alrighty, here it is~ ^^

Zephyr
The scent of rain was faint on the breeze that tussled his white fur, but his mind was on something different than the oncoming storm.

His paws stilled as he gazed up at the small abandoned two-leg barn surrounded by overgrown fields and sparse trees. The fields and trees held some prey, he knew that, but his targets liked to nestle in the warm safety of the barn. Large, fat pigeons that were stuffed to the brim on easy-to-get hay seeds. Just the thought of sinking his fangs into one was making his mouth water and his stomach grumble. He swallowed in anticipation before shaking out his pelt. He needed to concentrate if he was going to be able to catch anything.

The wind was gradually picking up, though he paid it no heed as he crept inside, his ears perked forward and his maw opened as he tried to catch the scent of his prey. Parts of the roof had rotted and fallen in, allowing streaks of grey light to shine through, but most of the barn was cloaked in shadows. Though his attention wasn't on the shadows around him, but the potential prey that fluttered high up in the rafters and pecked in the darkness at the piles of old hay on the ground.

His sharp amber eyes locked onto a paticurly fat bird that was picking at seeds several tail-lengths away. It hadn't noticed his silent steps or his snowy fur, which was cloacked in one of the many shadows of the barn, another reason he loved to hunt here. He was fast enough to catch most any prey in open areas, where they could spot his pelt but not be quick enough to escape. He normally didn't like enclosed hunting areas like forests and the like, but the shadows in the barn were dark enough to hide even his bright fur.

He lowered himself into a crouch, his hind legs tense as he prepared himself for the pounce, and the success of catching a tasty meal.

i edited this after realizing the old version probably wouldn't work, sorry if you saw it x-x

ALERT!

Last edited by mochi; October 14th, 2017 at 11:50 AM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:02 PM

From the shadows erupted a blast of black fur, leaping at the pigeon that the white tom was stalking, not knowing that the tom was there. He licked his lips and opened his mouth to take a bite, his jaws slavering with anticipation.

Griff then looked over and saw the baffled white tom. He lashed his tail and his fur fluffed up. He curled his lip back. “Stop looking so surprised. It’s my pigeon, I caught it!” he snarled.

(sorry writers block ;o; )

Last edited by russet; October 14th, 2017 at 12:02 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
slightly stressed

@itsyaboirussetbird
sorry about the wait, i had a band contest that lasted forever x~x
and don't worry about it haha

Zephyr
For a split second, he thought that a part of the shadows themselves had split apart to go after the bird. He was stunned, his jaws hanging open and his eyes wide in disbelief. Though when the bird was dead, and the shadow turned towards him, he realized it was no shadow at all. It was a cat.

At that realization, his jaws snapped together with an audible click, his eyes narrowed, and his fur bristled at the cat's tone. Who did this cat think he was, taking his prey and then accusing him like that?!

"Of course I'm surprised you overgrown mouse-brain!" He hissed, claws digging into the ground. "And that was my bird, thank you very much, I had my eyes on it first!"

Now he was just being childish, but for some reason this tom got on his nerves. Plus he had his own pride to protect, and losing his meal to this particular tom had his blood boiling.

ALERT!

Old October 15th, 2017, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post
@itsyaboirussetbird
sorry about the wait, i had a band contest that lasted forever x~x
and don't worry about it haha

Zephyr
For a split second, he thought that a part of the shadows themselves had split apart to go after the bird. He was stunned, his jaws hanging open and his eyes wide in disbelief. Though when the bird was dead, and the shadow turned towards him, he realized it was no shadow at all. It was a cat.

At that realization, his jaws snapped together with an audible click, his eyes narrowed, and his fur bristled at the cat's tone. Who did this cat think he was, taking his prey and then accusing him like that?!

"Of course I'm surprised you overgrown mouse-brain!" He hissed, claws digging into the ground. "And that was my bird, thank you very much, I had my eyes on it first!"

Now he was just being childish, but for some reason this tom got on his nerves. Plus he had his own pride to protect, and losing his meal to this particular tom had his blood boiling.

The black tom hissed, letting out a snarky laugh. “Excuse me? I live in this barn. This is my barn and my birds.” He snarled, glaring at the tom. He smelt rain on the air, but he was too distracted to remember the hole in the roof of the barn. “Listen, this is my bird. I caught it.”
Old October 16th, 2017, 11:37 PM
slightly stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

The black tom hissed, letting out a snarky laugh. “Excuse me? I live in this barn. This is my barn and my birds.” He snarled, glaring at the tom. He smelt rain on the air, but he was too distracted to remember the hole in the roof of the barn. “Listen, this is my bird. I caught it.”
Zephyr
"What? But that's..." He started, though stopped mid-sentence. One of his friends had told him about a barn with fat prey and a vicious creature that guarded it. Oh. Right. The memory hadn't even crossed his mind ever since the first grumble that rocked his stomach on the journey over. The thought of a full belly was more important to him than some creature that may or may not be made up by some cat that wanted the barn all to themselves. He guessed now he found out the truth behind the rumor. But even so...His stomach decided just then to let out a loud rumbling growl, and his fur grew warm at the sudden sound. Great, now this cat could tell just how hungry he was. Terrific. He still needed to find some prey, but he doubted he could defeat this cat one on one in his current state.

"Fine." He growled with a lash of his tail, trying to regain his dignity as he stalked towards the entrance. "You can keep the stupid bird and your stupid barn. I'm going to find somewhere else to hunt."

Though what he wasn't expecting when he took the first step outside, was the sudden blast of icy cold and rain filled wind that slapped him in the face and sent him reeling back. The storm that he had scented on the breeze only moments before seemed to have finally caught up to him, and was becoming something bigger than he could have expected.

ALERT!