Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old September 7th, 2017, 10:35 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
(It's okay.)

Crowsong smiled at Stoneheart as he licked her muzzle. "I love you with all my heart, too. You always have been there for me, too. I love everything about you, too, Stoneheart. I love you..", she meowed, nuzzling her mate.
"Should we go back to camp now?" Stoneheart asked, feeling like they're walk was almost finished. "I mean, the whole reason I wanted to come out here was to say what I said earlier. So, how many kits would you want and how many of each gender?" he asked, smirking. He could tell that his life was going to get better, he could feel it. Stoneheart looked upon the stunning Crowsong, passion glowing in his green eyes as he gazed into her sapphire coloured ones. She was so breathtaking that he would sometimes wonder how he ever got a she-cat like her. He wasn't dashing or flirty like the other toms. He was isolated and not the best looking, but who knows how Crowsong saw him. She could have thought he was the handsomest tom and made him feel like it, which she usually did. Stoneheart's thoughts were only on what his kits might be like, though. I think I'd want two kits. He thought. One tom and one she-kit. And they'd look like me and Crowsong and would be the best and strongest kits ever! Woah, calm down, no kits can be perfect, they have their flaws. It almost sounded like I wanted super natural offspring! He smiled to himself and looked back at Crowsong. She was just as gorgeous as she was two seconds ago, and she'd always be so breathtaking to Stoneheart, every time he looked at her.

Come check out my forum game!

Old September 8th, 2017, 07:07 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Suspiciousmindz
Tawnystream took a deep breath as she was making her way to the training cave. This was her second apprentice, she hoped she would do go for this cat. A kind smile was stretched on her features as she made her way to the cave, her tail swishing as she approached it. Memories of her kithood flooded through her mind. The salty air of the sea, and the cave she, Spottedfern, and her mother lived in, laughing, watching the sea, her mother's sad but motherly gaze. Her smile widened at the memories of her kithood, very lovely memories. She entered the training cave, sitting down, with tail curling around her front paws. For now, she would wait for her new apprentice to come to the cave.

If they remembered the way she told them, then they would be good. She hoped he did. Treepaw sounded like a good apprentice so far, that the very little she spent with him the last time they interacted. That she knew of. Of course, he was a bit strange, she could be honest with that. But, she was pretty strange herself, in her own little way. She couldn't really judge him. Nor did she want to. Tawnystream wanted to get along with her new apprentice as good as she could, and others to. She didn't want differences to pull her friends apart. Though, it could happen.
Old September 8th, 2017, 08:41 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
"Should we go back to camp now?" Stoneheart asked, feeling like they're walk was almost finished. "I mean, the whole reason I wanted to come out here was to say what I said earlier. So, how many kits would you want and how many of each gender?" he asked, smirking. He could tell that his life was going to get better, he could feel it. Stoneheart looked upon the stunning Crowsong, passion glowing in his green eyes as he gazed into her sapphire coloured ones. She was so breathtaking that he would sometimes wonder how he ever got a she-cat like her. He wasn't dashing or flirty like the other toms. He was isolated and not the best looking, but who knows how Crowsong saw him. She could have thought he was the handsomest tom and made him feel like it, which she usually did. Stoneheart's thoughts were only on what his kits might be like, though. I think I'd want two kits. He thought. One tom and one she-kit. And they'd look like me and Crowsong and would be the best and strongest kits ever! Woah, calm down, no kits can be perfect, they have their flaws. It almost sounded like I wanted super natural offspring! He smiled to himself and looked back at Crowsong. She was just as gorgeous as she was two seconds ago, and she'd always be so breathtaking to Stoneheart, every time he looked at her.
"Yes, Stoneheart, we can go back to camp.", Crowsong said. "I'm not sure yet...", she replied to her mate's question.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 8th, 2017, 04:52 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
"Yes, Stoneheart, we can go back to camp.", Crowsong said. "I'm not sure yet...", she replied to her mate's question.
Stoneheart nodded hearing her answers and started to walk back to camp, looking back at Crowsong to make sure she was following him. "That's fair. I think I'd like one tom and one she-kit." he meowed. He playfully cuffed his mate's ear and laughed. "Fight me!" He joked, though, he kind of hoped Crowsong would. Stoneheart smiled, he was right where he wanted to be.

Come check out my forum game!

Old September 8th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart nodded hearing her answers and started to walk back to camp, looking back at Crowsong to make sure she was following him. "That's fair. I think I'd like one tom and one she-kit." he meowed. He playfully cuffed his mate's ear and laughed. "Fight me!" He joked, though, he kind of hoped Crowsong would. Stoneheart smiled, he was right where he wanted to be.
Crowsong nodded. She chuckled as Stoneheart cuffed her ear. "Okay!", she meowed, tackling him.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Flameleaf
@Bad Wolf

(Sorry. Trying to keep the RP from dying.)

As Cherrypaw, Tigerdawn, and Kiwituft made their way across Thuderclan territory for their hunting patrol, they came across the same thing every patrol seemed to lately, nothing. There was no sign of prey. Only the constant and disruptive sound of twolegs doing whatever they were doing to the thunderpath. It made the air smell foul, and scared away all the birds with the constant noise. The ginger and white she-cat huffed in frustration. "I'm sorry Tigerdawn. I'm really trying, but there's just nothing! Not a scent!" she complained in despair.

Old September 10th, 2017, 08:35 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
As he spoke, Mintkit stayed focused, processing every single word, every detail, even the expressions he made when he spoke. She nodded along with him, never interrupting, her gaze on him and her ears pricked forward intently. And her gaze flickered over him as he'd told her to do with an enemy, searching for his own weak spots. Not that he was her enemy, no, he was quite the opposite. But he'd told her to come at her. So she sat there calmly, looking him over, observing him. His shoulders seemed strong for an apprentice, so Mintkit moved onto his paws. He seemed steady and sturdy enough, but the she-kit saw his paws were close together, which would make it easy for her to push them out from under him if she used all her weight. Keeping this information stored, she continued to rake her eyes over him.

She wasnt worried about getting hurt; She wasnt worried about hurting him. No, he was a strong Tom, a kit like her couldnt leave a dent. And if she got hurt? No big deal. What's the worst that could happen, anyway? He falls on her? Its not like he's going to use his claws. Marshpaw surely knew better than that, Mintkit knew. And if she did get hurt, it would undoubtedly be an accident. Mintkit was the easy forgive and forget type. Her mother was, too. So, Mintkit wasnt too worried. Right now she was focused, you could see it in her expression. Eyes narrowed in concentration, completely unmoving as she studied the Tom.

He looked strong, Mintkit wouldnt lie. She decided her best option would be to try to kick his paws from under him. So she sat there for a second or two, bringing her gaze back to his face. While her aunt and uncles hadnt covered attacks, Mintkit was smart enough to know not to look where she was going to attack and let Marshpaw guess it himself. So after a second, she launched, her eyes still on his face. But when she was close enough she brought them back to his paws, and thrust her own paws out, aiming to try to push them from under him and slide under the apprentice before she could get smooshed, too. She wasnt sure if it would work, but it was a good try either way.
The tom watched, shifting his weight just the smallest bit (a dangerous thing to do, he had been told, just in case your enemy chose that moment to attack) and watching Mintkit. She was doing exactly as he had said, running her gaze over him and watching him so intently that he wasn't quite sure what to do. Just stay still. Mintkit's just a kit, she can't push you over - right? The feline thought, his eyes flickering all over the younger feline's body. She was about half, or maybe a third of the size of him - surely even with force, she wouldn't be able to push him over. Little did the tom realize what was going on. He didn't know how close together his paws were, and he wasn't counting on her using that against him. Dark eyes flitted across the cave as his eyes scanned it. And then his concentration focused back on her. She was coming at him. Marshpaw's gaze never faltered as her eyes settled on his face.

What, was she aiming for his throat or something. Had this been an actual battle, Marshpaw probably would have tried to get out of the way. But, Mintkit not having any training yet, or at least any real training, he was curious to see how hard it would be for her to push him over. She seemed to know what she was doing. And then, at the last second, when it was too late for him to move... her gaze flickered to his paws. The moment this seemed to register that he needed to move them further apart, her own soft paws were pushing against them. Now, Marshpaw was pretty used to getting beaten. Fighting was definitely not his number one skill, but this surprised him. It wasn't quite enough force to send him down right away, but it threw him off balance enough that his poor balancing skills failed him and he crashed into the ground.

His side hit the ground of the training cave hard, but it didn't hurt quite as bad as he had been preparing himself for. "Well, if you ever meet an enemy as clumsy as me, I bet you'll be able to beat them with ease," He mewed in an amused tone. Technically Marshpaw thought he could have won... possibly... but he had been curious, and where had that gotten him? On the ground. Beaten by a young kit. Though, a young kit who had had some training... even though that wasn't much better. He glanced at her with a smile, wondering what they were going to do next. It'd be fun to teach her how to hunt, but even Marshpaw wasn't sure if going that far was going to be a good idea... after all, if anything happened to the younger cat, he would be in trouble.

And not because she was Snowstar's daughter, because it had been dangerous and foolish and he should have known better. Marshpaw had heard those words before. Not from the leader herself, of course, but from his mentor. Dangerous. Foolish. Should have known better. Yep, those were probably the words that he heard the most. 'Should have known better' was like a catchphrase for the older feline. Marshpaw just couldn't seem to win their appreciation and their love.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 10th, 2017, 09:37 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom watched, shifting his weight just the smallest bit (a dangerous thing to do, he had been told, just in case your enemy chose that moment to attack) and watching Mintkit. She was doing exactly as he had said, running her gaze over him and watching him so intently that he wasn't quite sure what to do. Just stay still. Mintkit's just a kit, she can't push you over - right? The feline thought, his eyes flickering all over the younger feline's body. She was about half, or maybe a third of the size of him - surely even with force, she wouldn't be able to push him over. Little did the tom realize what was going on. He didn't know how close together his paws were, and he wasn't counting on her using that against him. Dark eyes flitted across the cave as his eyes scanned it. And then his concentration focused back on her. She was coming at him. Marshpaw's gaze never faltered as her eyes settled on his face.

What, was she aiming for his throat or something. Had this been an actual battle, Marshpaw probably would have tried to get out of the way. But, Mintkit not having any training yet, or at least any real training, he was curious to see how hard it would be for her to push him over. She seemed to know what she was doing. And then, at the last second, when it was too late for him to move... her gaze flickered to his paws. The moment this seemed to register that he needed to move them further apart, her own soft paws were pushing against them. Now, Marshpaw was pretty used to getting beaten. Fighting was definitely not his number one skill, but this surprised him. It wasn't quite enough force to send him down right away, but it threw him off balance enough that his poor balancing skills failed him and he crashed into the ground.

His side hit the ground of the training cave hard, but it didn't hurt quite as bad as he had been preparing himself for. "Well, if you ever meet an enemy as clumsy as me, I bet you'll be able to beat them with ease," He mewed in an amused tone. Technically Marshpaw thought he could have won... possibly... but he had been curious, and where had that gotten him? On the ground. Beaten by a young kit. Though, a young kit who had had some training... even though that wasn't much better. He glanced at her with a smile, wondering what they were going to do next. It'd be fun to teach her how to hunt, but even Marshpaw wasn't sure if going that far was going to be a good idea... after all, if anything happened to the younger cat, he would be in trouble.

And not because she was Snowstar's daughter, because it had been dangerous and foolish and he should have known better. Marshpaw had heard those words before. Not from the leader herself, of course, but from his mentor. Dangerous. Foolish. Should have known better. Yep, those were probably the words that he heard the most. 'Should have known better' was like a catchphrase for the older feline. Marshpaw just couldn't seem to win their appreciation and their love.
Mintkit inhaled sharply as the Tom started to fall. Slamming her paws down, she quickly slid under him, nearly crashing sideways herself, but managed to spread her paws out just slightly so she caught herself. Gasping, the she-kit whirled around to see the apprentice on the ground, her ice blue eyes wide with excitement, and some disbelief that she'd been able to take him down. At his words, a soft snort escaped her lips, then the smallest giggle. She didnt laugh very often and when she did, the sound was smooth and sweet, somewhat... Musical. The she-kit shook her head in amazement, paws tingling with excitement. "What a rush," She gasped, still trying to catch her breath. The attack had taken alot out of her, no doubt - But this was fun! Learning was awesome.

"I didnt hurt you, did I?" Mintkit's face turned serious as she spoke, looking him over. She'd heard a small grunt as the Tom landed, and while she was certain she hadnt really caused any damage, she wanted to be sure. He was, after all, her friend; She didnt want to hurt him. After a few moments she trotted forward, reaching out to prod his shoulder with a paw. "Now get up. You've gotta have some more battle moves to teach me, dontcha?" She cast him a friendly grin, her eagerness shining through in her eyes. Mintkit was definitely going to be an easy apprentice to train when she was six moons old, that was for certain, due to her love for learning.

Honestly when this was over, she was definitely going to go back and show off to Ripplekit, try to annoy him with the moves she'd learned. Her brother would definitely be jealous of her amazing adventure, though Mintkit doubt he'd be jealous that she'd spent it training, but she didnt care. Training was something that she enjoyed... And she hadnt even begun her apprenticeship. With wide eyes, Mintkit prodded Marshpaw with a paw, trying to get him to stand, before stepping back, giving him a huge smile. She definitely liked this Tom. He was nice and while he was somewhat goofy, he brought out that more playful, energetic side of her that Mintkit had never seen before. Sure Ripplekit brought out her competitive, annoying side, but Marshpaw was different. He made her feel more alive, more excited, somehow. Mintkit wondered if he had that effect on other cats. Probably. She'd never have thought the could have felt so lighthearted - She was mostly as serious as Honeyfur. And yet, here she was, almost ready to leap onto Marshpaw and start pummeling him until he got up.

Mintkit laughed despite herself, gazing at the Tom. Perhaps, She decided, smiling warmly. I've finally found a best friend. The thought made her feel warm inside, and... Giddy. Unnaturally giddy, and it just made her chuckle again. In any case, Marshpaw was definitely a good friend - a best friend - And she decided, from this moment on, he had her trust and affection.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old September 10th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Spottedpaw trotted into the Training Cave edited for her second training session. She was hoping to learn some hunting moves this time so she can help her clan with the lack of food.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old September 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario View Post
"I never hunt in one place," Bubblestep meowed, her paws digging into the ground as she treaded along. "The world is my hunting ground. I go where I please most of the time."
"Really? That's cool. So you don't have any favorite places, then?" Even Hawkfeather knew to keep her voice down while hunting, and so her peppy tone was toned down a little more. Bright blue optics sparkled as she glanced at the other she cat. The scents of the forest seemed to be overwhelming her, and her mind was everywhere at once. Bird... cat... squirrel... but the two scents that could have been prey were old, and stale. Not to mention not hearing so much as a chirp wasn't helping much either. It was far too quiet for Hawkfeather's liking. She would have said something in a louder tone of voice, just to hear something ringing out through the trees, but if there was any prey here, it was doubtful it would be there much longer if she didn't keep her voice down. The tabby's tail began to twitch antsily, and she glanced at Bubblestep every few steps. Though her attention was primarily on hunting. The chittering of a squirrel, or at least she believed it to be a squirrel, caught her attention. Ears pricked, the warrior softly headed in that direction, stopping when she was about two tail-lengths from the chittering. Oh, please let this be a squirrel, she thought as she crouched down in a hunting crouch and began slowly pulling herself fowards.

Technically the she cat wasn't supposed to be here. This was not her territory and Riskwatcher had made it perfectly clear that she was supposed to stay out. But, then again, Whisper didn't listen to anyone. She wasn't good at that kind of thing. The multicolored she cat made her way through the territory, realizing just how quiet it seemed. The birds weren't singing as they had been during green-leaf. How sad. Riskwatcher's territory is running out of prey... what an awful, awful story. No, Whisper was not evil. Though there were those who would beg to differ on the topic of her good/evil ratio. Pretty green optics sparked as she scanned the territory for any remaining prey.

Surely there had to be something here she could take! Whisper knew that she had to be careful, because if someone caught her (and from what the tom had told her there were dozens of cats living here) there might not be any questions asked. It was pretty obvious what she was planning on doing. But hey, a girl had to live, didn't she? Whisper's olive-green optics sparked as she glanced up at the branches of the trees. They looked lonely without any fat squirrels or plump birds sitting on them. Even a round mouse would have been appreciated, but there was nothing.

Stupid ThunderClan. How could they be so full of prey sometimes, and then it was all gone? It wasn't even like leaf-fall was really starting, yet! The weather was still kinda warm. It wasn't cold enough for prey to be getting ready to hibernate, and Whisper knew it. So wherever all the prey was, they weren't out here. Her eyes flashed with frustration and she growled low in her throat. It was frustrating enough that she was already hungry without coming here only to find that their prey was diminishing as well. Had this been a waste of time? So far the answer to that question was proving to be yes.
@Panic

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; September 10th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.