Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
new ventures
Last post by Eden
Today 11:04 AM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by furrensic
Today 11:02 AM
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 10:59 AM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 10:50 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2017, 01:57 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
A silky, fluffy white tail swished through the air, vibrant green eyes focused on the moss ball in front of him. Lightningbugkit was out in the early dawn sunrise, having gotten up even before his mother. The young kit usually wasn't an early riser, but he had gotten to bed early last night. But not because of his choice, oh no. He had been causing trouble with his brother, Fireflykit. The two had decided to cover themselves in miss and run all around camp, getting underneath everyone's paws. They had taken a good amount of loss from their best, and Brightleaf, their mother, had been livid. Thankfully Rustysoot, as always, had been there to calm her down, and she had not punished the twins as harshly as she probably would have. Lightningbugkit loved both of his parents dearly, but sometimes he hated that Brightleaf always ruined his and his brother's fun. But, he knew she only did it because she wanted them to be strong, loyal, obedient warriors.

The golden tom leaped for the moss ball, but only being a 3 moon old kit, he misjudged his leap, and landed right in front of it. Though, his paw hit the edge of it, and it bounced up, smacking Lightningbugkit right in the face, causing loss to explode all over his face. "pooottttfffl! That was such a fail. Where's my brother so I can watch him fail now?"" Lightningbugkit meowed, spitting moss out of his mouth but laughing at the same time. He would never purposely want to watch his brother get harmed, or even fail for that matter.
@Empress Of Evil @Constellation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Amber hues gleamed from the shade provided by a bush as they watched cats pass by without noticing her. Ashkit’s tabby markings kept her well hidden amongst the leaves and the green that tinted her eyes helped her blend in even better. No one would notice her unless they looked closely enough. Once again, the little she-cat was all by herself. She couldn’t quite understand why though. Every time she walked up to one of her denmates, they would just back away from her and make up some silly excuse. Was it something wrong with her? Surely she was just as normal as everyone else? It was as if they all thought she carried some strange, contagious disease. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d met someone who was willing to be near her. One day she was going to find out why everyone kept avoiding her, but for now she would just see if she could strike lucky and find someone to play with.

Sighing, Ashkit continued to watch and wait from the shadows of the bush. She gazed around and searched desperately for a kit that looked like they could do with someone to play with. A gasp left her mouth as she suddenly spotted a tom kit getting hit in the face with a ball of moss. The tabby darted out from beneath the bush and rushed over the kit. Although the tom looked perfectly fine and was laughing, she took no notice of that. She dashed from one spot to another as she checked him over. “Are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need me to get Wheatfur?” Ashkit asked, concern floating in her eyes. This probably wasn’t vey good for a first impression. She knew that she wouldn’t want to be bombarded with questions over a small thing, but she wasn’t aware of her actions. Ashkit thought that this was what any cat would do. But she wasn’t like the normal cat. She was different.
The she-cat was feeling rather kind in this situation. Except, she was probably being too kind. She knew that he was fine, but her emotions prevented her from walking away and doing something more useful. Maybe she was just excited that she had someone to talk to, but she wouldn’t know that. After spending half the day doing nothing, she was very thankful to have someone who might want to play with her. The tom appeared to be around her age and if she was lucky, he wouldn’t back away like everyone else did.

@Constellation
Fireflykit was never an early riser. In fact, he liked to sleep in late. Sleep all the time. At least sleeping was a way to keep him out of trouble. The young tom kit turned over, feeling the soft fur of his mother against himself. His eyes were still closed, and little snores came from his mouth. That's the only thing Fireflykit enjoyed doing; sleeping or getting into trouble. Though his mother's warm pelt always lulled him to sleep, and when he turned over, hoping to feel his brother's fluffy pelt against his own, the tom was greeted with cold air. A passing breeze. This is what woke Fireflykit up, flicking his ears. He checked around the nursery, but his twin was nowhere to be found. However, he did see another kit and her mother. Though she was asleep, her glossy dark fur shining the brightest to him. Fireflykit let out a deep sigh, and he staggered to his paws, stretching his limbs in the process. Where could Lightningbugkit be? Wasn't it a bit...too early for the tom to be up? Last time he checked, his brother was not an early riser.

Fireflykit padded to the entrance of the nursery den, poking his head out, and having his green hues flicker around to catch site of anything as fluffy as he was. Brightleaf wouldn't have noticed that they were gone...would she? Nah, of course not. Fireflykit had a lot of confidence. Hard to knock him down, and he held the attitude that matched it. With his tail strung in the air, he padded out the den in a confident manner. He knew his brother's scent. It wasn't hard to find him after that, but another thing that led him to his brother was the fact that he heard a she kit yell something at him. Asking if he were okay.

Fireflykit followed the voice of the young she kit, hoping that he would find his brother in the process. Bingo. There he was, and Fireflykit laughed. Though he was happy because his brother looked the least bit hurt. But, he had came just in time to hear the other kit's mew. It made him roll his eyes. She sounded too...caring. If that was possible. ''Lightningbugkit don't need Wheatfur!'' The fluffy tom padded towards his brother, and swatted at him with a paw. ''See? He's fine! No scratches!'' He nodded, then brushed his tail above the tom's head. ''But soon he will have a scratch!'' Fireflykit said, his fur bristling slightly as he stared his brother down. ''How could you wake up before me--then, don't even wake me up after you get up? Unbelievable! I feel betrayed! I would had never done this to you!'' Fireflykit might have sounded serious, and a bit mean to the she kit, but to Lightningbugkit, his brother could see through his playfulness easy more than other cats. This was because the twins understood each other greatly, Though Fireflykit was still a bit salty that his brother would do anything without him. They were a duo. Double trouble. Two peas in a pod. Only, Lightningbugkit was more mature than Fireflykit. Did that matter? Not at all! Fireflykit was the type to ignite a fire and keep it flaming. Whereas Lightningbugkit knew how to be nice and extinguish it.
Old July 24th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Lonestar23

Green eyes searched around the clearing. Wolfsoul had just gotten back from the dawn patrol but he still didn't really want to be in camp. Not with that sassy Windclan captive that's confined there. He didn't really understand why they had taken her. If they wanted a bargaining chip surely Blazingstar himself would be best, not some random warrior that should really be in the elders' den by now. He huffed then glanced around once more, looking for anyone to accompany him. The tabby tom didn't really want to go alone, though he would if he caught sight of the old hag anytime soon. He refused to listen to her rant anymore. When he caught sights on a familiar pelt he padded over to it. "Falconclaw, would you like to go hunting with me?" he asked as he approached. He sat down as not to rush his friend into making a decision that instant, though his tail flicked in slight impatience as the time slowly passed before he answered. It seemed like the whole day had passed before Wolfsoul got an answer, though he knew that wasn't true. Must only have been a few moments, maybe a bit longer. Right?
Old July 24th, 2017, 03:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post
@Lonestar23

Green eyes searched around the clearing. Wolfsoul had just gotten back from the dawn patrol but he still didn't really want to be in camp. Not with that sassy Windclan captive that's confined there. He didn't really understand why they had taken her. If they wanted a bargaining chip surely Blazingstar himself would be best, not some random warrior that should really be in the elders' den by now. He huffed then glanced around once more, looking for anyone to accompany him. The tabby tom didn't really want to go alone, though he would if he caught sight of the old hag anytime soon. He refused to listen to her rant anymore. When he caught sights on a familiar pelt he padded over to it. "Falconclaw, would you like to go hunting with me?" he asked as he approached. He sat down as not to rush his friend into making a decision that instant, though his tail flicked in slight impatience as the time slowly passed before he answered. It seemed like the whole day had passed before Wolfsoul got an answer, though he knew that wasn't true. Must only have been a few moments, maybe a bit longer. Right?
The brown tabby blinked as his wolf-like friend approached. Truth be told, the tom was often quite interested by his friend's wolfish tendancies and he wondered how that had happened. Falconclaw's eyes studied Wolfsoul for a moment as the tom approached, listening to his words and analyzing each one for tones in his mind. "Of course, Wolfsoul. It'd be a pleasure to leave here." Sharp, falcon-like hues - true to his name - studied his friend once more before he stood up. One thing the tom was not very good at was concealing the truth from others. Had anyone asked him if he had friends in other Clans, well, he would have tried to find a way to lie - but mostly, Falconclaw felt uncomfortable hiding his feelings. They were normally proclaimed loudly for those around him to hear, despite when they were obviously unwanted. Falconclaw got to his paws, the brown tabby glancing at Wolfsoul half expectantly. "Shall we go, then?" He asked with an almost bored tone in his voice. Though he was glad to be getting out of the clearing - while he understood why the WindClan warrior had been captured, that didn't mean that he had to like it any more. And on the contrary, he quite hated it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 24th, 2017, 03:50 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Lynxkit awoke in her nest, grooming down her messy fur that never seemed to want to stay down. The lynx-point bobtail sighed, her ears pricked as the energy returned to her body and she leapt happily out of her bedding, and Lynxkit grinned with excitement. She glanced around the nursery, her eyes glowing with excitement. "Let's see..." she hummed, her gaze scanning the area. "Maybe someone wants to play!" She chimed, her ears pricking as she looked for anyone else awake.

((Open!))
Old July 24th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
She shrugged at Featherkit trying to act cool,"yeah, I guess siblings could be annoying sometimes..." She stared off into space as she thought of what it must me like to have siblings, not to mention littermates, as Cherrykit had none.

( @SpringtrapFNAF)
Featherkit nodded. "Sometime's having siblings is the worse thing you could ever have in your family, but their still my adopted siblings." replied Featherkit with a dip of her head in respect. The she-kit looked at the fresh kill pile. "Hey you hungry?" she asked, being polite.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Featherkit nodded. "Sometime's having siblings is the worse thing you could ever have in your family, but their still my adopted siblings." replied Featherkit with a dip of her head in respect. The she-kit looked at the fresh kill pile. "Hey you hungry?" she asked, being polite.
Cherrykit nodded,"Kinda," she then started thinking about what it must be like to have siblings again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:29 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@starfall

It had been a few minutes since Muddykit had blinked. Her eyes were starting to water and burn. She was observing, taking in the world around her. Granted, she was only 3 moons old, Muddykit longed to know the secrets of the world. Therefore, she tended to know more than the other kits in the nursery. However, she never really spoke to others, which was a flaw given to herself. Muddykit liked to watch the kits in the nursery rather than speak to them. In her observations, Muddykit learned how to fake a feeling or part of a personality in order to trick others to survive and work her way up the scale that was in her mind. However, she didn't need this aspect yet due to her not being an apprentice. Therefore, she still acted like and innocent she-kit who would want to goof off all day. Half of her wanted to be that way, but she also knew no one would respect her if she acted like a kit forever. She might as well start now. The female sighed as she spotted some warriors walk back into the clearing. How she longed to be a great and intelligent warrior.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old July 24th, 2017, 09:52 PM
A litle creacher.. uwu

My Mood: Pensive
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Jusniffles
@Little Bird

The tabby warrior smiled softly and nodded, then gazed down at Lionkit. "He certainly is energetic, isn't he? And look at how big and strong he looks already!" She chuckled. "He's going to grow up a powerful warrior -- just like his father, I'm sure. And hopefully he'll have his mother's intelligence, because he certainly isn't going to get it from my mouse-brain of a brother." Gingerstep teasingly flicked her tail over Goldenstorm's nose, who sneezed and growled at her playfully, just a little annoyed.

"Gingerstep.." He growled, smiling. However, he was confused about his sister's uncharacteristic behavior. She was usually so serious and snappy -- he had been worried that Lionkit would annoy her and she would growl at him and scare him. Of course, she would never harm a Clan mate, or a kit at that, but he had had his concerns. However, right now he was just happy to see her smiling and getting to meet her nephew -- to him, that was a reward in itself.

Click Here for my Tumblr.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:38 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Grasspaw is being duplicated because rn she's technically talking to Tinypaw at the Gathering.

~~~

Grasspaw loved greenleaf. Always warm, most of the time hot, and certainly always fun to spend time with other cats in. This year the water was plentiful (no drought) and so was prey, making all cats a bit fatter than usual.
Of course, it was only fun when there were cats to talk to. Especially other apprentices. The she-cat looked around carefully for an apprentice to talk to, some cat she could hunt with, even. Her amber gaze fell on one, he was maybe eight, nine moons old? The tom didn't seem to be doing much so she walked over to him confidently. "Hey. I'm Grasspaw." Ugh. Awkward beginnings lead to awkward conversations. She tried again. "I didn't know whether you were doing anything, and I was looking for some cat to hunt with... want to? Hunt with me, I mean." Grasspaw shut her jaws, embarrassed that she'd talked so much.

~~~
@SpringtrapFNAF
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; July 24th, 2017 at 11:39 PM.
Old July 24th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather {Foxxi} View Post
Grasspaw is being duplicated because rn she's technically talking to Tinypaw at the Gathering.

~~~

Grasspaw loved greenleaf. Always warm, most of the time hot, and certainly always fun to spend time with other cats in. This year the water was plentiful (no drought) and so was prey, making all cats a bit fatter than usual.
Of course, it was only fun when there were cats to talk to. Especially other apprentices. The she-cat looked around carefully for an apprentice to talk to, some cat she could hunt with, even. Her amber gaze fell on one, he was maybe eight, nine moons old? The tom didn't seem to be doing much so she walked over to him confidently. "Hey. I'm Grasspaw." Ugh. Awkward beginnings lead to awkward conversations. She tried again. "I didn't know whether you were doing anything, and I was looking for some cat to hunt with... want to? Hunt with me, I mean." Grasspaw shut her jaws, embarrassed that she'd talked so much.

~~~
@SpringtrapFNAF
Trappaw looked at her, a bit surprised when Grasspaw spoke. "Ur... I'm Trappaw. Nice to meet you sweetheart." he replied with a smirk. The apprentice gave his chest fur a few licks. Trappaw looked at the other apprentice again as Grasspaw began to speak again, but this time she talked a little more than last time. "We can hunt. I haven't been out of camp for a while." shrugged Trappaw after she was done speaking.

She's just another cat to annoy me, but I have to do something besides stay inside this boring camp.

The brown apprentice walked over to the camp entrance that lead out into the Thunderclan territory. "Hey Sweetheart you coming or what?" he called over to her, a bit in a hurry to get out of camp.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread