Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Evacuation Assessment...
Last post by occultation
Today 03:04 PM
Maybe the moon isn't as...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 03:02 PM
Seastones
by BEAR.
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 02:59 PM
I think I might be...
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 02:55 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by CollapsingStars
Today 02:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:17 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
A silky, fluffy white tail swished through the air, vibrant green eyes focused on the moss ball in front of him. Lightningbugkit was out in the early dawn sunrise, having gotten up even before his mother. The young kit usually wasn't an early riser, but he had gotten to bed early last night. But not because of his choice, oh no. He had been causing trouble with his brother, Fireflykit. The two had decided to cover themselves in miss and run all around camp, getting underneath everyone's paws. They had taken a good amount of loss from their best, and Brightleaf, their mother, had been livid. Thankfully Rustysoot, as always, had been there to calm her down, and she had not punished the twins as harshly as she probably would have. Lightningbugkit loved both of his parents dearly, but sometimes he hated that Brightleaf always ruined his and his brother's fun. But, he knew she only did it because she wanted them to be strong, loyal, obedient warriors.

The golden tom leaped for the moss ball, but only being a 3 moon old kit, he misjudged his leap, and landed right in front of it. Though, his paw hit the edge of it, and it bounced up, smacking Lightningbugkit right in the face, causing loss to explode all over his face. "pooottttfffl! That was such a fail. Where's my brother so I can watch him fail now?"" Lightningbugkit meowed, spitting moss out of his mouth but laughing at the same time. He would never purposely want to watch his brother get harmed, or even fail for that matter.
@Empress Of Evil @Constellation
Amber hues gleamed from the shade provided by a bush as they watched cats pass by without noticing her. Ashkit’s tabby markings kept her well hidden amongst the leaves and the green that tinted her eyes helped her blend in even better. No one would notice her unless they looked closely enough. Once again, the little she-cat was all by herself. She couldn’t quite understand why though. Every time she walked up to one of her denmates, they would just back away from her and make up some silly excuse. Was it something wrong with her? Surely she was just as normal as everyone else? It was as if they all thought she carried some strange, contagious disease. She couldn’t remember the last time she’d met someone who was willing to be near her. One day she was going to find out why everyone kept avoiding her, but for now she would just see if she could strike lucky and find someone to play with.

Sighing, Ashkit continued to watch and wait from the shadows of the bush. She gazed around and searched desperately for a kit that looked like they could do with someone to play with. A gasp left her mouth as she suddenly spotted a tom kit getting hit in the face with a ball of moss. The tabby darted out from beneath the bush and rushed over the kit. Although the tom looked perfectly fine and was laughing, she took no notice of that. She dashed from one spot to another as she checked him over. “Are you alright? Are you hurt? Do you need me to get Wheatfur?” Ashkit asked, concern floating in her eyes. This probably wasn’t vey good for a first impression. She knew that she wouldn’t want to be bombarded with questions over a small thing, but she wasn’t aware of her actions. Ashkit thought that this was what any cat would do. But she wasn’t like the normal cat. She was different.
The she-cat was feeling rather kind in this situation. Except, she was probably being too kind. She knew that he was fine, but her emotions prevented her from walking away and doing something more useful. Maybe she was just excited that she had someone to talk to, but she wouldn’t know that. After spending half the day doing nothing, she was very thankful to have someone who might want to play with her. The tom appeared to be around her age and if she was lucky, he wouldn’t back away like everyone else did.

@Constellation

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:53 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
((@LittleBird
How about you?))
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnayaDusksong View Post
@Little Bird
@Jusniffles

Goldenstorm's heart warmed as Lionkit's name was found and he realized he now had a kit to call his own. He could remember how his mother had often teased him when he was an apprentice, saying that she was never getting any grandkits from him -- he had been very shy and submissive back then, after all. He wondered if she was watching him now, and if she could see his beautiful mate and wonderful son. Goldenstorm missed his mother, but he took comfort in imagining how proud she was of him now.

"Well," he mewed softly to Creamfrost as Lionkit began to drift off, "I'd better go hunting -- you'll need to eat and keep your strength up if you're going to be providing for this little fuzzball day and night." Goldenstorm touched his nose to the she-cat's ear. "See you soon." With that, he stalked out of the nursery, feeling like a kit himself.

(You know kits can walk around soon after birth, maybe the time skip could be by 2-3 hours. Also, I'm good with it!)

Creamfrost watched her mate head out of the nursery, then her gaze drifted down to the little kit. She smiled a warm smile. "Good night little one." she whispered, closing her eyes as well. His soft gentle suckling easing her slowly into the world of sleep. Creamfrost was exhausted but proud, it was a time to be proud, a time to watch the world with wonder and astonishment in your gaze. While, it was, now it was time to sleep.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:50 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
His heart broke. Immediately on instinct he pressed close to her in comfort, allowed his tongue to graze gently across her cheek. "Im not going any where Stormwing." his voice sounded serious, not perky and happy like before. He was serious. He may have just met the shecat and all,but he felt an immediate connection. he thought for a moment. It seemed they were in the same boat regarding feeling like...they had nothing. He felt for Stormwing. She felt alone. Like everyone had left her. Like everyone would leave her if she opened up. That if she even got excited or seemed to interested that the cat would leave her. It only made Littlefoot move closer. "Youre not alone. Im going to be here." he mewed softly. "I cant answer everything that happens in this world, why things happen to good cats. On whats keeping you here but." he sighed. He wished he could take all of her problems away,"I'll be here to support you. Im not leaving."
The comfort made Stormwing begin to feel better. Here was Littlefoot, practically a stranger to her, and he was still trying to comfort her. There just weren't many cats like that around anymore. Or not that would particuarly go to lengths to comfort her. She felt safe with the tom, and her tense, nervous muscles began to relax again. "Th - thank you." Her voice was a soft whisper, and then she repeated the words once more, this time without any sort of stammer in them. "Thank you." Part of Stormwing was confused as to why he would be offering her comfort. He didn't know her! But... she was grateful. She was very, very grateful for it and she hoped that he was being serious about staying - because she wanted him to stay. She wanted him to stay there with her, just... just so that she could have the feeling that someone actually cared. "Why... why are y - you being so nice t - to me?" Stormwing asked, staying beside the tom as she did so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 11:55 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The comfort made Stormwing begin to feel better. Here was Littlefoot, practically a stranger to her, and he was still trying to comfort her. There just weren't many cats like that around anymore. Or not that would particuarly go to lengths to comfort her. She felt safe with the tom, and her tense, nervous muscles began to relax again. "Th - thank you." Her voice was a soft whisper, and then she repeated the words once more, this time without any sort of stammer in them. "Thank you." Part of Stormwing was confused as to why he would be offering her comfort. He didn't know her! But... she was grateful. She was very, very grateful for it and she hoped that he was being serious about staying - because she wanted him to stay. She wanted him to stay there with her, just... just so that she could have the feeling that someone actually cared. "Why... why are y - you being so nice t - to me?" Stormwing asked, staying beside the tom as she did so.
Littlefoot kept close to her as she mumbled her thank yous. Upon hearing her question he looked at her,"Because I have no right to judge you, be rude to you, and frankly.. I know how it feels. to be alone and all." he mewed. he never wanted Storming to feel alone. Even if they had just met and all, he never wanted any cat to feel that way. "Sometimes it helps to just have a bit of support, which I dont mind giving you. You seem like a good cat." his voice was sincere as if could be. He had been through a lot himself, feeling like he didnt belong, having the feeling cats left him, feeling like he didnt belong because of where he was from, it was a lot. And he didnt want Stormwing to feel that way. She didnt deserve it. The way she talked about birds, the way her eyes lit up while talking about them. It made Littlefoots heart melt. She was a good cat and didnt deserve to be alone.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:18 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

(You know kits can walk around soon after birth, maybe the time skip could be by 2-3 hours. Also, I'm good with it!)

Creamfrost watched her mate head out of the nursery, then her gaze drifted down to the little kit. She smiled a warm smile. "Good night little one." she whispered, closing her eyes as well. His soft gentle suckling easing her slowly into the world of sleep. Creamfrost was exhausted but proud, it was a time to be proud, a time to watch the world with wonder and astonishment in your gaze. While, it was, now it was time to sleep.
@AnayaDusksong

Lionkit awoke a few hours later with a yawn. He started suckling for milk once again, and once he has drank his fill, he started to move his little paws. Slowly, he put up one hind leg and put up the other, before getting himself up on his two front paws. His legs wobbled a bit, and then he fell over. With a growl of frustration, he got up once again on his legs. This time, he was still wobbly, but he didn't fall over. He began walking around with his legs until he was used to it, before clambering onto Creamfrost's back and mewling loudly.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:28 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

(It's okay, I was like that for a couple months a while back xD)

Green gaze drifting throughout the camp, the young, tiger-like Ratpaw spit his prey onto the fresh-kill pile. 'For my clan's sake,' he thought simply. When his emerald eyes fell upon his sister, he allowed himself a slight smirk. Maybe Cloverpaw would have SOME entertainment. The tom padded over to his sibling, Ashpaw crossing his mind. 'She had best be with her mentor,' he thought as he approached Cloverpaw.
"Cloverpaw," he said simply. He was sure he didn't have to speak much to get the she-cat's attention. After all, it couldn't be that hard to gain the attention of some cat who always appears bored out of her mind, right? "Have you seen Ashpaw?" he asked simply, not bothering to sit. His tail swished behind him with impatience, though the stoic tom simply watched his sister. His body language said that he was the most patient cat, though his tail started twitching wildly the longer he awaited an answer. Eventually, even his ears started slightly twitching. 'Cloverpaw, it can't take this long to come up with an answer, Mouse-Brain,' he thought. While it felt to him like ages had passed, really it was only a couple of moments since he got to his sister that had passed. He simply didn't realize it.
The tabby barely hid back a smirk as she heard her brother come romping into camp, amusement flickered in her amber eyes before it was quickly replaced with boredom. She couldn't show her brother the game she was about to play on him, it would ruin her fun. When the tom padded up next to her she flicked her ear to show that she acknowledged his existence, then refused to answer anything after that. Now of course it wasn't her being stubborn, no, it was her being the air-head her brother thought she was. After a few seconds of watching her brother self destruct she decided to end it before things could get ugly, her brother was known for his...hot-headedness. The apprentice turned her sharp eyes up and focused them on Ratpaw, she had grown interested in Ashpaw, she had seen the two parade around recently and it's piqued her interest, no one in their right mind would follow around her brother, but sadly she seemed to be the only one who realized this. She placed one paw over the other and smiled as sweetly as she could "Ashpaw...hm...oh! Do you mean that grey molly? The one who's always following you around?" she asked, now of course she knew this, but she enjoyed seeing the anger blaze in her brothers eyes, it was entertaining to say the least. She rolled her head around and tried to look as though she was thinking...hard. "mm...no I don't think so brother dearest." she said, she had to hand it to Ratpaw, he knew how to entertain.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 22nd, 2017, 12:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot kept close to her as she mumbled her thank yous. Upon hearing her question he looked at her,"Because I have no right to judge you, be rude to you, and frankly.. I know how it feels. to be alone and all." he mewed. he never wanted Storming to feel alone. Even if they had just met and all, he never wanted any cat to feel that way. "Sometimes it helps to just have a bit of support, which I dont mind giving you. You seem like a good cat." his voice was sincere as if could be. He had been through a lot himself, feeling like he didnt belong, having the feeling cats left him, feeling like he didnt belong because of where he was from, it was a lot. And he didnt want Stormwing to feel that way. She didnt deserve it. The way she talked about birds, the way her eyes lit up while talking about them. It made Littlefoots heart melt. She was a good cat and didnt deserve to be alone.
Why weren't there more cats like Littlefoot in the world? And why hadn't Stormwing met him before? There had definitely been other times when she needed a cat like him in her life, and she was grateful to have met him now. "W - well, you're really good at... at giving support. It r - really means a lot you're willing to... t - to do this for someone you, um... just met." Stormwing was partly surprised he knew how it felt to be alone. She was always surprised that there were other cats alone. It seemed that the clearing was constantly full of talking cats, laughing, playing together... grooming each other... whispering sweet nothings to each other, though Stormwing had never had that experience - not where others could see it. The one time something had worked out, at least for a while, he had been in WindClan. And now he was gone. Stormwing missed Crowpaw a lot, but she knew it wouldn't have worked that well anyways. She had to be loyal to her Clan. Even though sometimes it felt like she didn't really belong there. "D - do you have someone... someone supporting y - you?" The silvery tabby asked, the thought coming into her head suddenly and alarming her. What if Littlefoot didn't have any support?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 02:54 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman" @AnayaDusksong

Lionkit awoke a few hours later with a yawn. He started suckling for milk once again, and once he has drank his fill, he started to move his little paws. Slowly, he put up one hind leg and put up the other, before getting himself up on his two front paws. His legs wobbled a bit, and then he fell over. With a growl of frustration, he got up once again on his legs. This time, he was still wobbly, but he didn't fall over. He began walking around with his legs until he was used to it, before clambering onto Creamfrost's back and mewling loudly.[/FONT]

@AnayaDusksong
The cream and white molly's ears pricked, but her eyes did not open. She did a mental eye-roll. "Lionkit!" she purred, flicking her ears. She opened her eyes, looking over at the tom kit. He had walked! Lionkit was so cute, but so outgoing and annoying. Creamfrost loved him all the same, still she had been sleeping! The molly let out a purr of amusement.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 04:24 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The tabby barely hid back a smirk as she heard her brother come romping into camp, amusement flickered in her amber eyes before it was quickly replaced with boredom. She couldn't show her brother the game she was about to play on him, it would ruin her fun. When the tom padded up next to her she flicked her ear to show that she acknowledged his existence, then refused to answer anything after that. Now of course it wasn't her being stubborn, no, it was her being the air-head her brother thought she was. After a few seconds of watching her brother self destruct she decided to end it before things could get ugly, her brother was known for his...hot-headedness. The apprentice turned her sharp eyes up and focused them on Ratpaw, she had grown interested in Ashpaw, she had seen the two parade around recently and it's piqued her interest, no one in their right mind would follow around her brother, but sadly she seemed to be the only one who realized this. She placed one paw over the other and smiled as sweetly as she could "Ashpaw...hm...oh! Do you mean that grey molly? The one who's always following you around?" she asked, now of course she knew this, but she enjoyed seeing the anger blaze in her brothers eyes, it was entertaining to say the least. She rolled her head around and tried to look as though she was thinking...hard. "mm...no I don't think so brother dearest." she said, she had to hand it to Ratpaw, he knew how to entertain.
Ratpaw clenched his teeth. He knew she was smarter than this. She had to be. After all, she was related to him by blood! Why did she insist on pushing his buttons? "Yes," he said through his teeth. His tail flicked wildly in irritation at his sister. When she finally gave her answer the tom's ears pinned. 'What do I keep her alive for? Oh yes... Mother would kill me...' he thought. "You're useless," he said, turning around to go out in the territory. Maybe he could find Ashpaw on his own. Ratpaw turned around once more to look at his sister. "Are you truly as arrogant as you make yourself seem to be? Or is there something to make me proud to call you my sister in that brain of yours?" he asked. He didn't guess that she'd tell him an answer but thought to ask anyway, as Cloverpaw was, in fact, one of the few cats that stumped the tom when trying to be manipulative. She was simply too much for him... For now, that is...
Old July 22nd, 2017, 06:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Bright, alert, almond shaped green hues swept the clearing. A sandy apprentice sat tall, her tail wrapped around her small frame, her eyes studying everything around her. Everything she saw was being carefully analyzed in her surprisingly mature brain. Because Kestrelpaw was a mature cat. And quite logical as well. Her emotions have never gotten in the way of doing what she knows is right. And she can argue with pretty much anything she believes uses ill logic. Because after all, the one thing Kestrelpaw loves more then rules is logic. The sandy apprentice watched the world go by, her almond eyes studying everyone. That cat was lonely, or perhaps sad - they had lost someone they cared for, Kestrelpaw assumed. That cat was angry - probably about WindClan. Everything that Kestrelpaw thought could have been true, although she knew it was only a small fraction of what a cat could be sad or angry about. Happiness was harder... some cats were just naturally born happy. Though no one was born angry, or sad, or depressed... something happened along the way to make them that way. Aggressive? Sure, definitely! Smart? Absolutely! But angry or sad... no. That was impossible, at least as far as Kestrelpaw knew. Although she supposed it might depend on genes as well, she would rather have believed that it wasn't possible and stuck to the facts that she thought she knew oh-so-well.
@Ceridwen

Last edited by lone; July 22nd, 2017 at 06:57 PM.
Closed Thread