Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
War and Mercy [ShC/RC]
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:45 PM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by Ragwort
Today 05:44 PM
Lumi's Shop ✨
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:32 PM
RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by constellation
Today 05:27 PM

Old July 16th, 2017, 12:57 AM

My Mood: Doh
Default Re: ℒ𝓸𝓽𝓾𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓷

Name:
Lizardshade
Role:
Warrior
Appearance:
here
Personality:
Lizardshade is a young cat, often willing to make even the hardest decisions. She has a sharp tongue, ready to give the rudest insult. However, although she is quick-tempered, she is calm when she needs to be. Thoughtful and understanding, this cat is wise and brave. Lizardshade is willing to give her life in battle, to defend LotusClan and bear the worst scars for it. She is gentle but competitive. She trusts her clanmates and warrior ancestors with her life, often turning to them in times of hardship. Lizardshade can put cats in line, and is quite firm. When she says something, she often means it.
Other:
nope

fighting
Old July 16th, 2017, 06:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstorm View Post
LeafWind purred softly. It was nice to get some affection for the first time in a long time. "Oh, uh, no. Not yet. No one has really caught my attention recently." the she-cat shrugged as she finished off her fish. "Its not a very big deal at the moment."

((sorrrryyy i was with my gf and her stepmom and havent been able to rp while i was there.)
The tom smiled, she was totally like him when he still was a warrior. "Oh Leafwind, you remind me of myself back then..." Missingeyes purred, blindly gazing at the she-cat. "You're doing the right thing, it's better to wait for the perfect cat than to have a broken heart, as proof, I had my first mate when I was 31 moons, I wasn't young, and the same went for her, she had never gotten the change to experience this kind of love and it had lasted until actual death had separated us..." He mewed, his smile not leaving his maw. "Even to this day... Whenever I visit StarClan in my sleep, she's there... Waiting for me." He sighed happily.
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:49 PM
Mx.Kass

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom smiled, she was totally like him when he still was a warrior. "Oh Leafwind, you remind me of myself back then..." Missingeyes purred, blindly gazing at the she-cat. "You're doing the right thing, it's better to wait for the perfect cat than to have a broken heart, as proof, I had my first mate when I was 31 moons, I wasn't young, and the same went for her, she had never gotten the change to experience this kind of love and it had lasted until actual death had separated us..." He mewed, his smile not leaving his maw. "Even to this day... Whenever I visit StarClan in my sleep, she's there... Waiting for me." He sighed happily.
(@Pengu accepted!!))

LeafWind felt a little more confident in herself after hearing MissingEyes story. Maybe there wasn't anything wrong with her and waiting was the best idea. She smiled softly to herself, sitting up and wrapping her tail around her paws. "That's really sweet. I'm glad you still get to see her in your dreams. I wish I could be there to see the reunion of you two." the she-cat could only imagine how sweet it would be "It would probably melt a tiger's heart..."
Old July 16th, 2017, 08:59 PM
May be a cow

My Mood: Yeehaw

GreySoul padded through the camp.What a nice day, he thought.He walked to the edge of camp and decided to patrol.
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:56 PM

Quote:
(@Pengu accepted!!))

LeafWind felt a little more confident in herself after hearing MissingEyes story. Maybe there wasn't anything wrong with her and waiting was the best idea. She smiled softly to herself, sitting up and wrapping her tail around her paws. "That's really sweet. I'm glad you still get to see her in your dreams. I wish I could be there to see the reunion of you two." the she-cat could only imagine how sweet it would be "It would probably melt a tiger's heart..."
The elder blindly gazed at Leafwind. "I'm glad as well, after all, if was a promise she made me before passing away... I'll always remember what she told..." He mewed to himself, blindly gazing up at the sky. "Never let anything get in your way, live life as much as you can, make sure you're happy, don't try to make others happy, if they can't be happy with how you truly are, they do not truly care about who you chose to be." Missingeyes said.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:17 AM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Fernpaw sat in the clearing, grooming himself.

Cherryblossom came back from a hunting trip with two mice. She put it in the pile before walking towards the warriors den.

(There both open!)
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old July 17th, 2017, 05:18 PM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co View Post
Cherryblossom came back from a hunting trip with two mice. She put it in the pile before walking towards the warriors den.
(Firstly apologies for inactivity - I've been having a rather stressful time lately.)
"Cherryblossom, there you are!"
Embergaze greeted the approaching she-cat with a warm smile. She figured, since she was about to go out hunting, she could get some idea of prey quantity.
"Did the hunt go well? Were there many chances for you?"
Old July 17th, 2017, 05:57 PM
I'm sorry if I forget

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTalisman View Post

(Firstly apologies for inactivity - I've been having a rather stressful time lately.)
"Cherryblossom, there you are!"
Embergaze greeted the approaching she-cat with a warm smile. She figured, since she was about to go out hunting, she could get some idea of prey quantity.
"Did the hunt go well? Were there many chances for you?"
She turned to see Embergaze. "Hey! And yeah, prey is plentiful! Many mice and voles running around!" She smiled
Episode zero is being made
so have this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqARPSBdvvc
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:37 PM
Mx.Kass

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The elder blindly gazed at Leafwind. "I'm glad as well, after all, if was a promise she made me before passing away... I'll always remember what she told..." He mewed to himself, blindly gazing up at the sky. "Never let anything get in your way, live life as much as you can, make sure you're happy, don't try to make others happy, if they can't be happy with how you truly are, they do not truly care about who you chose to be." Missingeyes said.
LeafWind nodded solemly. "Maybe I should try living by those words myself."
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
LeafWind nodded solemly. "Maybe I should try living by those words myself."
The elder smiled and licked her behind the ears. "Maybe it's better if you do, at least, when I'll be a part of StarClan, I'll have someone remember those words, because... Just like every cat, I will die, leaving basically nothing behind me considering I never had offsprings, so... I'm basically the last of my family... It's weird to admit and I feel bad for letting my generations fall behind me." He admitted and blindly gazed at the warrior.