Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Rani
Today 11:05 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:55 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 10:42 PM

Old June 17th, 2017, 11:14 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Plot for Lightsky

Lightsky is a charrie that was very important to me back when I was active. I have only RPed her as a kit and decided to give her an age boost to where she should be. A consequence of this, however, is that I don’t have any plans and as a result, she has become like my other 40+ characters (That I don’t even RP anymore RIP). I have decided as Lightsky was one of the cats I looked forward to RPing most that I should have something special for her.

So the plot is as follows.

Lightsky is consumed with hatred towards Riverclan, because of the death of her biological father several moons prior during the flood(About 19 moons/months) because of an illness he accumulated due to the close quarters they lived in (ShC Burial Grounds). In her thinking, she accidentally crosses the RC border(Is this still allowed? I haven’t read the rules in almost 2 years) and is stopped by two cats. The cats and Lightsky get into an argument (Lightsky mostly hissing insults at them) and they decide to talk about how she got across the border (without noticing mind you). Lightsky tells them about her father and how he died and the two cats sympathize with her and let her go back to her clan without any trouble. Later she meets the two cats again but has a patrol with her, she greets them but is reprimanded by her uncle (Darkclaws RPed by me) and ignores them completely. She later comes back to find out they are still there at the border and they talk about finding a place to meet up in secret, this goes on for a while but she is caught by one of her close friends who threatens to tell the clan leader. Lightsky begs her friend not to tell to which the friend regretfully agrees, later she goes and brings her friend with her, but on the way, she is attacked by a loner who she and her friend manage to fend off. The experience leaves her with a sprained paw and a pulled claw. She and her friend miss the meeting and she is treated by the medicine cat. Several days later she sees her Riverclan friends on a patrol again and distracts her aunt (Owltalon RPed by me) and tells them to meet her that night. They meet and she explains why she couldn’t go to the meeting several days prior and she ends up sleeping there with the other two cats. The next morning she wakes up to find out that one of them had died in their sleep and is horrified because of it. She and the other cat buries the dead cat there and mourns for them. Eventually, Lightsky has a dream sent from the cat who was now in Starclan who told her not to be sad anymore and to enjoy everything and everyone around her. She listens to this and vows to do so and as a result, she started socializing more (She had stopped when she started the meetings) and eventually, finds a tom who she really connects with. Everything after this is TBRPed

Form
Name:
(Either 2 RC cats, tom she eventually loves, the loner, a friend who will be there, and other friends who she can count on):
Personality:
Appearance:
Activity Level:
Questions?:
RP Sample:

I'll get to accepting when I deem there are enough people to choose from

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:04 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Default Re: Plot for Lightsky

(boop)

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 29th, 2017, 08:27 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

(Boop?)

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old June 29th, 2017, 11:05 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

{maybe put it in your signature? that might help.}
Name: Appledrop
Role(Either 2 RC cats, tom she eventually loves, the loner, a friend who will be there, and other friends who she can count on): One of the two Riverclan cats but not the one who dies i have too many plans for her
Personality: She's kind and friendly, and it's difficult to make her angry or upset. However, she's a bit of a prankster, even if it's all in good fun.
Appearance: boop
Activity Level: i try to check at least once a day.
Questions?: nope!
RP Sample:
Appledrop stared at the Shadowclan tabby in front of her. She's awfully rude, what with her being on Riverclan's territory and all... "Lightsky, was it?" she began, hoping to be voice of reason.

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old July 7th, 2017, 11:02 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

(boop)

My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old July 9th, 2017, 03:12 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Name: Crescentpool
Role(Either 2 RC cats, tom she eventually loves, the loner, a friend who will be there, and other friends who she can count on): One of the RiverClan cats, preferably not the one who dies
Activity Level: Every day :3
Questions?: Nopity nope
RP Sample:

Drizzleshard laughed again at Blazingcomet's- Blazeycomet's- statement. "And I'm Drizzybooshard, the fairest she-cat," she responded playfully, her tail twitching with a mind of its own. Her deep indigo eyes shone brightly as she laughed again, but it broke off as Blazingcomet's orange form leaped at her. The dappled silver feline stepped out of Blazingcomet's path, and spun around nimbly as he landed, letting out a kit-like mewl that ended as a playful squeal as she leaped at him, paws outstretched. It felt good to have someone to chat casually with, to play with without worrying about seeming kit-like. It was a good way to relive stress, something that she'd had way too much of since her mate, Oakstep, died. Blazingcomet seemed the only cat she'd really connected with since him.

Blazingcomet. He was so funny, so sweet, so playful. He reminded her so much of Oakstep, yet was so different at the same time. Drizzleshard was secretly hoping that he would take their relationship to the next level, though it was a bit early for that. They'd only known each other for a day, though it felt like a lifetime. The silver feline hoped that Blazingcomet felt the same way about her that she did about him, felt the same spark when he looked at her as she did when she looked at him. It would be logical that he didn't, since they barely knew each other, but Drizzleshard hoped he wanted to get to know her better. The dappled she-cat didn't know if love at first sight exsisted, but if it did, this was it.