by Fawn
Last post by Starfall
Yesterday 10:57 PM

Old June 6th, 2017, 11:52 PM
bruh head

Default Re: Jurassic World RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
"I doubt that humans would be feeding us at a time like this, but I think hunting fish would be fine. We would risk injury from trying to prey on smaller dinosaurs since larger ones are around anyway. Besides, I have a little craving for fish right now, which is good since the waters are rising," Star spoke, "I mean, unless you have a sweet tooth for dinosaur right now." The pteranodon gazed at the landscape. Most of the humans were gone in the main building, the rain was becoming ever so much harder to overcome, and dinosaurs were everywhere, although some were scurrying into the thick vegetation. 'I suppose smaller dinosaurs might be easy to hunt as well if you reconsider,' she thought.
"Well, we could try to hunt fish, and if we can't find any, we can always find something else to hunt. We just have to be careful of the dinosaurs that are actually in the water when hunting the fish though." Breeze said, and when she was done talking, she glanced up at the cloudy sky, wisishing that it was a light rain instead of this. But, if it was just a regular storm, they wouldn't of been able to get out of their cages. So, it did bring some good which was pretty nice, and it was worth it because they were finally free. Unless, when the storm was over, humans captured them and put them back in their cages... Don't think about that now. She thought to herself, still staring at the dark clouds.
Old June 7th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
"Well, we could try to hunt fish, and if we can't find any, we can always find something else to hunt. We just have to be careful of the dinosaurs that are actually in the water when hunting the fish though." Breeze said, and when she was done talking, she glanced up at the cloudy sky, wisishing that it was a light rain instead of this. But, if it was just a regular storm, they wouldn't of been able to get out of their cages. So, it did bring some good which was pretty nice, and it was worth it because they were finally free. Unless, when the storm was over, humans captured them and put them back in their cages... Don't think about that now. She thought to herself, still staring at the dark clouds.
Star stretched her wings for a second and nodded. 'Can't this storm be over already? It's probably raining hard enough that even I might have a little trouble flying!' She thought in worry as her stomach screamed in protest. Sighing, she sat by Breeze, head low. She tried shaking some of the dripping water off, but only more beated against her scales. 'And I suppose it is getting a little... chilly,' she mentally added, slightly leaning towards the other dinosaur.

Last edited by Blue Jay; June 7th, 2017 at 12:01 AM.
Old June 7th, 2017, 09:42 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Sorry didn't see it x3)
Strife growled, swinging a paw towards her leg, to try to catch her leg and unbalance her, but he just missed by a whisker. He growled, can't believing he actually missed her.
She darted for the cover of a partially collapsed building, ducking inside.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old June 7th, 2017, 02:18 PM
bruh head

Breeze shook herself off, but she knew it wouldn't really do any good. Rain still dropped down. Oh great, it was getting pretty cold. Isn't this just jolly? She thought, looking up towards Star and slightly scooting towards her. Currently, her head was tucked kind of low, perhaps that would mean that she could somehow stay warmer?

Strife growled, licking his lips as he looked around. A few collapsed buildings were all in a row. Normally, he would just be able to locate something based on scent, but this rain made hat pretty much impossible. The thylacelo put his paws on some debris of the first building, lifting his head to peer over the broken wall. "I will find you."
Old June 7th, 2017, 08:03 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Strife growled, licking his lips as he looked around. A few collapsed buildings were all in a row. Normally, he would just be able to locate something based on scent, but this rain made hat pretty much impossible. The thylacelo put his paws on some debris of the first building, lifting his head to peer over the broken wall. "I will find you."
She didn't hear as she squeezed through the cracks, moving through the buildings towards Sasuke. @Sasukewolf (madness) BUMP)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old June 8th, 2017, 01:01 AM
Rising Up

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Breeze shook herself off, but she knew it wouldn't really do any good. Rain still dropped down. Oh great, it was getting pretty cold. Isn't this just jolly? She thought, looking up towards Star and slightly scooting towards her. Currently, her head was tucked kind of low, perhaps that would mean that she could somehow stay warmer?
Sorry for my late post!))

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Breeze moving closer to her. 'At least I'm not the only one,' she thought. "Now would be a great time to have feathers," she chuckled, trying to make her body more compact as she moved ever so close to Breeze that their wings touched. 'Lucky Breeze. She doesn't need as much heat as I do,' she thought, slightly jealous of her size.
Old June 8th, 2017, 04:56 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
Sorry for my late post!))

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Breeze moving closer to her. 'At least I'm not the only one,' she thought. "Now would be a great time to have feathers," she chuckled, trying to make her body more compact as she moved ever so close to Breeze that their wings touched. 'Lucky Breeze. She doesn't need as much heat as I do,' she thought, slightly jealous of her size.
"Yeah, true." She replied, laughing slightly. She tucked her wings closer to her body and just generally curled up, hoping that it would help get her warmer. She blinked once, wondering when the storm was going to be over, which would be pretty nice.