Closed Thread

Old May 6th, 2017, 04:34 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Neverfalter was snapped out of his moment of courage as he saw a scarred she-cat running at him with claws glinting and a look of murder on her face. He tried to skid to the side to avoid the angry cat, but cursed his darn missing leg to be a burden now, as he lost his footing and went into a tumble straight towards the syndicate cat.
Cloud was taken aback by him stumbling straight towards her, but took the chance. She lashed out with her paw and did a Front Paw Strike (Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent. I have a battle moves list open because I don't wanna just say 'clawed his muzzle'.) She was satisfied as a small amount of blood leaking from his fur. She was surprised, however, how it made her feel a bit more tired than it normally did. Kit effect. It'll wear off by the time I attack again. She thought, this had happened when she was still nursing her kits when they were smaller.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:46 PM

My Mood: Annoyed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Cloud was taken aback by him stumbling straight towards her, but took the chance. She lashed out with her paw and did a Front Paw Strike (Frontal attack. Slice downward with your front paw at the face or body of your opponent. I have a battle moves list open because I don't wanna just say 'clawed his muzzle'.) She was satisfied as a small amount of blood leaking from his fur. She was surprised, however, how it made her feel a bit more tired than it normally did. Kit effect. It'll wear off by the time I attack again. She thought, this had happened when she was still nursing her kits when they were smaller.
Pain flared across his face as the she-cat's claws raked across his muzzle. Blood trickled down his face and the sharp metallic scent of his own blood swarmed his senses causing him to feel nauseous. Swallowing back bile he scrambled back to his paws and gave his best growl at the syndicate cat. "I.. I'm gonna fight you!" He said, the pathetic attempt at a growl sounding more like it was meant to convince himself rather than be an aggressive taunt. Steeling his nerves as best he could; Neverfalter went for a Teeth Grip aiming at the she-cat's shoulder.

Charrie Site
"give me chocolate chip cookie dough and im perfect!"
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:52 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
She yowled as Aquarius dug her claws in. "You think you're so important!" She kicked up, aiming to knock the she-cat off of her and hopefully stun her.
With a huff, Aquarius tumbled into the bushes behind her, desperately heaving herself back to her paws. She was fully awake now. Carefully she narrowed her eyes, backing into the bushes, so the she-cat couldn't see her. Not this time, Skyclanner, she thought in her head. This time you don't have the upper paw.
Old May 6th, 2017, 04:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChameweonRainbow View Post
Pain flared across his face as the she-cat's claws raked across his muzzle. Blood trickled down his face and the sharp metallic scent of his own blood swarmed his senses causing him to feel nauseous. Swallowing back bile he scrambled back to his paws and gave his best growl at the syndicate cat. "I.. I'm gonna fight you!" He said, the pathetic attempt at a growl sounding more like it was meant to convince himself rather than be an aggressive taunt. Steeling his nerves as best he could; Neverfalter went for a Teeth Grip aiming at the she-cat's shoulder.

Cloud hissed as his teeth sank into her shoulder, the metallic scent of blood now coming from her. She tried to shake him off, her fur bloodied as she panted. She thought of what to do, her shoulder ached with pain but she still fought the tom. She felt the pain slowly ebb away from the wound, though it still pained her as she did a Tail Yank on him, his balance being off would give the injured cat an advantage. The blood still trickled from her shoulder, and her biggest threat was possible infection. She couldn't think about that now, it'd be fine for the amount of time it took to fight the tom. He's stronger than I thought she admitted to herself, though not out loud.
Old May 6th, 2017, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Amazed

@Empress Of Evil

Blackthorn observed the others with attention, the battle is something terrible, blood running in the ground, desesperated faces, it's just chaos, but, he hesitated to be agitated at this time, the young warrior, hided in the shadows, waiting for something to attack, the first cat that he heard, had a strange scent of blood, he leapt to the dark brown tom, fearless.
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:00 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The deputy kept her fake face of sweetness on as she listened to the co-commander's words. In her mind, she was really concentrating on how rude the she-cat sounded. And Auroraflame, didn't like rude cats. "Well of course it would be rude to not introduce yourself," Auroraflame replied, her voice still dripping with fake sweetness. Her next statement however, made the ebony she-cat's fake smile turn to an menacing smirk. The coldness in her eyes was starting to show through again and the flame was once again ignited. "All day? Well, I guess that's what you could expect from someone who's so fat and lazy," Auroraflame snorted, rolling her icy blue orbs. This she-cat was really getting on her nerves. Her attitude made her want to snap at her. It was rare for the deputy to get to snapping point, but it was always possible. And when she did, you didn't want to be the one of which she was angry at. For that wouldn't be a pretty sight.
The pure black she-cat was wondering when her opponent would make her move. Auroraflame never made the first move, it just wasn't her thing. She preferred to wait for the other cat to start a good fight up, as she was born with defensive instincts, rather than offensive instincts. Judging by the co-commander's look, she was expecting the deputy to make the first move. Well she didn't plan on doing that any day soon. If she had to wait for the whole battle, then so be it. Auroraflame wasn't going to make the first move.
The she-cat dug her claws into the ground as she stared into her opponents hues. Her expression was cold as Auroraflame felt anger bubbling and boiling inside her. The ebony she-cat was pretty sure that the co-commander was thinking that she was fazing her. But she really wasn't fazed. If anything, the dark brown tabby was just driving the anger in her. Making it grow bigger and bigger with every word that she said. Normally, Auroraflame didn't like having the anger build up, but as of the present moment, she did. She was glad that she was making her angry. She knew that eventually she would go over the top and release everything that had been building in her. Then she would lash out and fight. Letting the anger drive her through it all, helping her to survive.
Auroraflame was focusing her gaze on the co-commander, however out the corners of her eyes she was watching in case anyone was planning to ambush her whilst she awaited the move of the she-cat. But soon, she decided not to. Everyone was too busy, but even so, Auroraflame was checking every now and again. You could never ever be too cautious. This was a battle. Everyone was going to be sneaky and do their best to launch an unexpected attack. Even if the deputy had only ever been in a few major battles, she knew enough to keep her safe.

@tawny~
"Well then...its rather the opposite than you expect, sweetie.." She chuckled, eyes gleaming with amusement, tail thrashing as she spoke, what an amusing cat. Auroraflame seemed to be enjoying herself, as Boreas had observed. Scratch that, she knew she was annoyed, and that was a good thing, and her politeness was a sweet treat, too. Well, for Boreas, it was. Why? She didn't have to explain herself, it was just a good thing, annoyed cats were the best to bug, and the best to defeat, for her. And easily angered cats were another good thing to toy with, they made the battle worth it, and quite amusing, to say the least, and she knew by the way her optics gleamed she was quite angry. "Let me properly introduce myself dear..." The large tabby spoke, a glint of interest sparking out from her optics, grin plastered on her muzzle, her ears twitching as she watched the pure black cat. Boreas knew just what she would do, tail lashing in excitement at her organized plan.
But, first, she would do what she promised, or told her she would do, haha, what an interesting thing, this plan was. "The name is Boreas, and we're going to have a pretty fun time, aren't we, hmm?" Quite fun, to toy with her, but this was taking too long, she wasn't going to wait for the clan cat to make the first move, she was growing too impatient for that. It was time to do it. At first, Boreas looked as if she was going to walk away, to get at one of the cat's clanmates instead. Ha, how confused the deputy would be, and she slowly walked away, ever so slowly. She was doing this while the deputy was checking for any cat trying to get at her, so she wouldn't she it happen. What a such good plan, this was.
But, the co-commander, gave a grin, looked toward the deputy, and suddenly spun around, leaped forward, and scouring her claws right across the deputies muzzle, with perhaps, surprising speed. Surprise is ones greatest advantage, that was what Boreas had, and that made a little tint of satisfaction go through her veins. It was rather good to feel, and that was what Boreas had wanted to do in the first place. Surprise her, somehow get her off her paws, and finish the job, a good, simple plan, which was good for Boreas, which wanted to do something...ruthless, but for the clan cats, she'd do it simple. Simple, and sweet, Boreas's too favorite things when doing kills on clan cats, but she honestly preferred more brutal methods. Hopefully this cat complied with her, instead of struggling like some cats, or she'd give it a brutal twist, at the end. Yes, Boreas intended to kill, she wasn't going to play all nice.

Last edited by seasalt; May 6th, 2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:44 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The ebony feline could feel her eyes boring into the eyes of the co-commander. It wasn't long before her eyes starting dropping ever sos lightly, getting rather bored that no one was doing anything. However, once the large tabby spoke, the bombay felt her eyes widening back to attention. Auroraflame was prettyy sure that the she-cat was probably planning something on the inside. The deputy didn't ever underestimate anyone. She especially knew not to trust a Dusk Syndicate cat. They were sneaky cats and they were probably always planning something.
"Boreas eh? What an....exotic name," Auroraflame remarked. Did she really mean it? Well, she wasn't quite sure about that. The ebony she-cat found the name rather strange to be honest. Exotic might not be the word she wanted to use, but it was better than nothing. Wouldn't want to hurt anyones feelings after all. "Oh why of course we're going to have a fun time. Who doesn't love a good old battle now and again," Auroraflame said snidely. This she-cat made excitement bubble in her. The ebony deputy felt like snarling and sneering. It wasn't very often that the she-cat felt like mocking someone. But, it was a change and the co-commander was amusing her if anything.
The deputy watched with interest as the co-commander started walking away. Her guard never dropped though. Auroraflame never let down her defenses until she knew that she was definitely safe. And considering that she didn't trust Boreas, she wasn't letting down her guard any time soon.
A moment later, a hiss escaped Auroraflame's mouth as she shot back, narrowly missing a blow to her muzzle. Despite her quick moving, the deputy had felt the tabby's claws brushing her black fur. It had been a close call. "Impressive," Auroraflame smirked after regaining herself quickly. The deputy hadn't quite been expecting that, but she had managed. Defensive instincts, one of the most useful things that Auroraflame had. Now all she had to think about, was whether she should attack, or just continue to defend herself against every move that Boreas made. Perhaps she should just continue to defend herself, but the disadvantage with that would be that she had greater chances of losing to the she-cat. But if she attacked, many things could go wrong too.
Finally, Auroraflame came to a decision. She would attack, and defend herself whenever needed. I don't think we're going to be playing nice today, Auroradlame thought, her eyes narrowing. Her icy blue gaze bored into the co-commander's hues before she suddenly leapt forward. Her claws outstretched and aiming for the tabby's shoulders. If she was going to attack she might as well had something to cling on to. And perhaps she could put some dent into those shoulders as well.

@tawny~

Sparta whipped around as a tom leapt towards him. How funny, Sparta thought, his amber eyes unfazed as he moved, sending slashes. "You SkyClan brats are hilarious," the tom sneered, chuckling darkly as he continue to swipe harshly. "You think you're going to win. Let me tell you something. You're not!" Sparta hissed and he flung himself at the tom.

[Short x.x]

@Immacat

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 6th, 2017, 09:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Oh no? If you aren't scared of me, darling, then why did you run away? Are you really that cowardly that you're afraid to fight me?"
Alabasterpaw asked, her tone light and airy, as though the way that she hurt him was nothing more then a game to her. Wasn't that all life and death was? A game? A fight to stay alive, and a fight to kill? It was a kill-or-be-killed situation. World, even. No one just allowed each other to stay alive. Not if they were in different Clans. Or if there was some type of... hatred between them. And yet, not once had he tried to kill her. Why is that? The thought was frustrating. She wanted a fight. Some sport. But at the same time, it was easier if no one fought back. Perhaps he was just an easy target. Or, he was at least the only cat who had ever disliked her. Ever. Even Bluepaw, whom she had so cruelly treated, still tolerated her.

Which was nice. She liked being tolerated. His next words made her laugh. Her? Through with getting whatever she wanted? There was no way that would happen. "Darling. I always get what I want. If I want your attention, I'm going to get it-- or make everyone else think I have it. If I don't get it? No one else does. Think what you want, love... but it's either you give me your attention or you're dead." Her own face had the lightest cut on it; nothing serious, of course, Alabasterpaw seemed to always escape serious injury. She was similar to a snake in that sense. And in others... but that was one of the most similar ones. Of course she could be seriously injured, but it hadn't happened to her yet. This was her second battle. And she'd slipped away from the first one too, as a young apprentice... Asterpaw had been more interested in the fighting at the time.

"My sister is not the little angel you think she is. She's not this perfect cat surrounded by a glowing white light. She's not that nice. She's not that good of a cat at all. She doesn't care, no matter what she says... do you understand that? She'll pretend to care and then one day just walk away.She's not pretty, she's not popular, she's not-- well, me. And yet you choose her?"

Alabasterpaw shook her head. "Worst decision of your life." Her expression twisted into an angry snarl and she lashed out with a paw, getting ready to pin him down once more. But he was off. Darting away like a scared rabbit. Sighing, Alabasterpaw chased after him once more. This time? She wasn't going to miss. This time? She would meet her mark, and in a matter of moments, her troubles would be over. If she didn't get the attention then no one else would.

If she didn't get the attention, then she would make sure that they never got to give attention to anyone else either. Again Alabasterpaw leapt through the air, this time hoping that her mark was more centered. If it was? She would probably knock him over. Hide and seek was over... looks like it was time to play her game. Even if he did squirm away like a worm, she would still have messed him up enough to the point where, by then, it would be the game of the hunter and the prey. The cat and the mouse. He'd miraculously escaped death every other time. This time? She was not going to play around as much... this time, she would make sure he was hurt and would wait until he was actually dead before walking away. There was no way she was going to let her sister scare her off again. If it didn't work this time? It would be way, way too risky to try striking again.

Azulpaw ran around, dodging the other cats as he made his way further from the battle field. He couldn't allow himself to fight the twisted white feline. Even if she hated his guts, for whatever reason, he couldn't bring himself to hurt her. Truthfully, he thought they carried potential. Though not in the loving manner. More in a friendly manner of getting along. But, she became demented in his book, and he was afraid for her. His life. And, the others he loved.

He appreciated the fact that she was after him instead of Asterpaw or Silverpaw. He would never want to see those two hurt. Especially from the unclean claws of Alabasterpaw. Another thing the tom knew was that he couldn't run forever. Running was a coward's move, but the best move he could think of to protect himself, and... questioningly, Alabasterpaw. Why would he want to protect a feline that wanted him for dead? Alabasterpaw was right. He couldn't find himself running forever, and he had told her he wasn't scared of her.

''I will not allow you the satisfaction to believe that you won anything!'' He called back to her, trying to run and avoid obstacles as much as possible, but she had caught up to him, and the tom looked back once.

Biggest mistake of his life.

Possibly, meeting her was the biggest mistake in his life. Even though she were the first to walk up to them. Then again, would he not have met Asterpaw if it weren't for the two playing with them? The grey tom let out a heavy sigh, not noticing that his speeding lessened. He was quite confused with the decisions he had made throughout the moons, and growing older was not helping it. He would be a warrior soon! An actual warrior! It would be intolerable for him to run away during a battle. Now, if he were fighting someone else, then he wouldn't run away. This cat, however, was not someone else. She was a clan mate. And, she was the half-sister of the she cat he came to adore apart of his life.

The tom felt a force of impact push him down, and he tumbled around with the source that managed to pin him down. He let out a powerful yowl, and fought back as much as possible, baring his teeth and slashing back at it. Then, he opened his eyes, seeing the white fur, and familiar evil stare of the white demon. He growled, ''You're not worth it. Not worth anything.'' He panted, staring at her through half-lidded eyes. He was quite tired, but refused to give up. Giving her what she wanted was the real coward's move. In order to cheat death this time without the help of the blue feline, he had to play by smarts and not actions. He had to outsmart the she cat above him. But, how was he suppose to manage that?

Think that she won...maybe it would work. Azulpaw didn't know what to do yet, and he struggled under her, his back felt like it was on fire, skidding across the dirt ground. To add in humor for his pain, he commented, ''I believe you have everything switched around. Asterpaw isn't perfect, you're right, but I don't care that she's not perfect. She's not trying to kill me every chance she gets you tormented fox-brained idiot!'' He seethed at her, lashing out with a paw again.

Then, he allowed his shoulders to sink, and he remained calm, breathing slowly. ''Do what you must, but you and I both know that the crime you're about to commit is not worth the stress, but if you get a thrill out of it...go ahead. Kill me.'' He challenged, staring daggers at her. Was she brave enough to continue through her act? What the tom was doing was a careless one, but smarts would be the only thing to save him. And, smarts was what he depended on alone.

Old May 6th, 2017, 10:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Azulpaw ran around, dodging the other cats as he made his way further from the battle field. He couldn't allow himself to fight the twisted white feline. Even if she hated his guts, for whatever reason, he couldn't bring himself to hurt her. Truthfully, he thought they carried potential. Though not in the loving manner. More in a friendly manner of getting along. But, she became demented in his book, and he was afraid for her. His life. And, the others he loved.

He appreciated the fact that she was after him instead of Asterpaw or Silverpaw. He would never want to see those two hurt. Especially from the unclean claws of Alabasterpaw. Another thing the tom knew was that he couldn't run forever. Running was a coward's move, but the best move he could think of to protect himself, and... questioningly, Alabasterpaw. Why would he want to protect a feline that wanted him for dead? Alabasterpaw was right. He couldn't find himself running forever, and he had told her he wasn't scared of her.

''I will not allow you the satisfaction to believe that you won anything!'' He called back to her, trying to run and avoid obstacles as much as possible, but she had caught up to him, and the tom looked back once.

Biggest mistake of his life.

Possibly, meeting her was the biggest mistake in his life. Even though she were the first to walk up to them. Then again, would he not have met Asterpaw if it weren't for the two playing with them? The grey tom let out a heavy sigh, not noticing that his speeding lessened. He was quite confused with the decisions he had made throughout the moons, and growing older was not helping it. He would be a warrior soon! An actual warrior! It would be intolerable for him to run away during a battle. Now, if he were fighting someone else, then he wouldn't run away. This cat, however, was not someone else. She was a clan mate. And, she was the half-sister of the she cat he came to adore apart of his life.

The tom felt a force of impact push him down, and he tumbled around with the source that managed to pin him down. He let out a powerful yowl, and fought back as much as possible, baring his teeth and slashing back at it. Then, he opened his eyes, seeing the white fur, and familiar evil stare of the white demon. He growled, ''You're not worth it. Not worth anything.'' He panted, staring at her through half-lidded eyes. He was quite tired, but refused to give up. Giving her what she wanted was the real coward's move. In order to cheat death this time without the help of the blue feline, he had to play by smarts and not actions. He had to outsmart the she cat above him. But, how was he suppose to manage that?

Think that she won...maybe it would work. Azulpaw didn't know what to do yet, and he struggled under her, his back felt like it was on fire, skidding across the dirt ground. To add in humor for his pain, he commented, ''I believe you have everything switched around. Asterpaw isn't perfect, you're right, but I don't care that she's not perfect. She's not trying to kill me every chance she gets you tormented fox-brained idiot!'' He seethed at her, lashing out with a paw again.

Then, he allowed his shoulders to sink, and he remained calm, breathing slowly. ''Do what you must, but you and I both know that the crime you're about to commit is not worth the stress, but if you get a thrill out of it...go ahead. Kill me.'' He challenged, staring daggers at her. Was she brave enough to continue through her act? What the tom was doing was a careless one, but smarts would be the only thing to save him. And, smarts was what he depended on alone.

Alabasterpaw was furious. Seriously? He was going to go with her, still? Looks like it's time to bring out her little scarred past. Such a shame-- I'm sure he had no idea about this. "Oh? So you don't care that she parades around like an angel, pretending to be better then me? You don't care that she attacked me when we were younger because I decided to have some fun? You don't care that she drove away the last tom who cared about her-- oh my mistake, she drove both of them away. You don't care that one day, you're going to end up just like them... alone and watching her flirt with the next cat that walks by? I used to think she was no flirt... believe me, she's my sister, I thought I knew her better. But I was wrong. Don't make the same mistake I did." And now it was beginning to sound like she was actually caring.

Knowing Alabasterpaw? There was something sneaky going on here, definitely. She was playing her mind game. Trying to twist the truth. Trying to make it sound like Asterpaw was wrong. He's really challenging me now? She thought, chuckling. This was the wrong time. Looks like he was just making mistake after mistake... he was going to die. And she knew it. Finally her time had come... her sister was nowhere around... she couldn't save him now. "Looks like your sweetheart isn't here to save you. Pity." Her expression contorted again, and she kept him carefully pinned with one paw while digging her claws into his side and ripping them horizontally. After doing this she dragged him over towards a tree and pushed him into it. Why wouldn't he just lay down and die? "Get up." She waited a second before forcefully pulling him upwards and pushing him into the tree again. On the side she had earlier clawed.

"I said GET UP!!"
Her voice was loud and obnoxious, but she didn't care. She hated everything about him. He'd had his chance. A chance to be with her. But no-- he was throwing it away for her sister. Well, now he wouldn't ever get to see her sister again. Until she ended up in StarClan from a broken heart. Looks like Alabasterpaw was, once again, getting what she wanted. Both cats dead. What a surprise. She stopped slamming him into the tree after a moment and stood there, glaring at him in a frustrated manner. "Why don't you just die already? How hard can you be to kill?" She growled, her expression annoyed. Yes. How hard could one cat be to kill. And yet, either Alabasterpaw was incompetent or this cat had some sort of power. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted to let him live-- make him beg for his life, watch him have to submit to her and admit she was the best.

Too bad no one would be there to witness her victory. Oh well. She'd brag about it later. Or, she could have him beg and then kill him anyways. Either way would work. But perhaps she'd done enough damage. Alabasterpaw pressed down on his throat, keeping her claws sheathed this time, and waited to see how much damage there was-- or if she needed to do more before she was satisfied.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 6th, 2017, 10:38 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Mercury saw a young SkyClan cat, and guessed that they were a SkyClan trainee, about her own age. She studied their stocky build, so different from her own, lean and lithe build. She spotted her brother and father, fighting it out, a kit hiding behind Kovu, and grinned broadly before turning back to the stocky she-cat. The cat was stocky, yes, but smaller than Mercury, and Mercury was a well muscled and fairly large cat, a mix of both her mother and her father. In a flash of silvery fur, she leaped forwards, swerving sideways of the she-cat's blind and reckless lunge, aiming to score her claws down the cat's side, although she knew her aim was off just a bit, and guessed that she would probably either miss or only get fur. Mercury's green hues were cold and almost emotionless, as they always were when she fought, or killed, for that matter.
Chirppaw swerved, but not fast enough to get completely free. She felt some of her long bushy fur tear away, ripping from her frame. She growled, not because she was angry at the cat, but because her fur was messed up. She really wanted to fix it, but if she stopped now, it would be going against everything Auroraflame had taught her about battle. Stopping now would result in the end of her. She hissed at the other she cat, warm honey brown eyes narrowed into slits. "You'll pay for that." She hissed, her voice low. She knew it was a petty thing to be fighting for in all this, but she liked looking beautiful, and now that there was a good chunk of fur missing off her side, that wasn't exactly perfect enough for her. In anger, she lashed out, her aim more in point this time. She hadn't done much battle training yet so she knew she was going to get lucky blows, if any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
[I guess I'll just post them all]
@Nighty
[Rainpebble and Singe, this takes place after the battle with Syndrome]

Exhausted and injured, but willful and stubborn, she was still fighting, still kicking. She refused to fall back, no matter how many times the younger warriors hat told her, no matter how many times she got clawed, bitten, and kicked, she was fighting for her fallen clanmates and she planned on going down kicking. She let out a hiss as she was tackled down, her paws flew up in the air. The wind was knocked out of her and she took a second or two to regain steady breathing, her silver orbs wide with slight confusion glittering in them. After she realized what had happened she kicked her attacker off and picked herself up with a huff, her wounds bleeding more profusely now and her breath was shallow and ragged. She gave the former evil leader a grin and stood up straight, looking down her muzzle at the Tom "Well, never thought I'd see your ugly mug again. Are you still angry about the fact that Skyclan kicked your butt? Or did you decide to grow up?" she mocked, wheezing in the middle of the sentence. Her tail lashed behind her and she crouched down, getting ready to fling herself at the brawner Tom.

@Nighty
[Amya and Sweetpaw, man, he is just being attacked isn't he XD ]

The young apprentice was running on fumes, multiple injuries, some minor, others....not so good. He was exhausted and really needed to make his way back to camp, but he refused to, he had to make his father proud, his lost mother proud, his siblings, everyone in the clan, proud. He couldn't let his fallen clanmates down and bluntly, he refused to. When tackled he let out a mix between and growl and squeak and quickly pushed her off and picked himself up, used to the suprise attack by now. He had had enough of the fighting, but he refused to stop, no talking was needed. He flung himself at the molly and began to lash out, hoping to hit something solid.

Singe smiled as he tackled her. The sweet taste of revenge truly was as good as every cat said it was. The words angered the ex-leader and he spat in her face. "That was once. I am different now. Who knows maybe living here was better for me anyways, when there's more than a fourth of the Clan following in my beliefs, but an entire pack here stands with me. Your kind are not welcome in my home. So I suggest you leave before you regret it." He hissed, digging his claw into her shoulder, twisting it ever so slightly.

Amya was hissing wildly at the Skyclan cat. Her shoulder was torn, blood oozing slowly from the open sore. It burned like a million flames, and the pain was wrecking havoc in the area. The pain was intense, as the cat who had inflicted it on her had inserted claws and twisted, which had torn some of the muscles inside. The other cat though looked pretty well beaten up, which in her case was good. Ajax had done well in training her, but she was only eight moons. She didn't know everything, so she would adapt and cope with it. Taking the offensive, she jumped forwards, claws outstretched. There was no real form to her moves, but in her ways of doing it, the less form there was the less predictable she would be. And random moves and actions could save her hide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

The egyptian mau felt a dark smile dancing on his maw as he landed on the cat's back. His smile dropped as the cat started to writh wildly, trying to shake him off. However, no worry crossed over his expressions. More so, it was anger and amusement. It was funny how the cat was weakly trying to get rid of him. How much would it take the abyssinian to know that there was no point. Hades had the upper paw, being larger and uninjured. The fighter's eyes widened as he was nearly flung off for a moment, but he sunk his claws into the cat's back to stop himself from falling off. Perhaps it wasn't the best tactic, but at least it meant he could inflict pain on his opponent.
Carefully, Hades lifted one front paw and started putting a few scratches on the tom's head. They were light ones though, and no blood welled up. Hades decided to just torture his opponent. He was going to go easy on him seeing as he wasn't going to be that hard to beat. This was the excitement and amusement that a battle gave him. It gave the fighter a chance to torture his enemies. He liked knowing that he was inflicting pain on his victims. Wasn't that the point of a fight? To hurt your enemy? Well, even if it wasn't, that certainly was what Hades thought.

@Nighty
[my poor cliff bab xD]
Cliffheart gasped as the claws dug into his back. Sure his fur was dense and durable, but it wasn't enough to keep out the claws of another cat. He yowled furiously and thought quick, panic rising in him. The feeling of the claws gently scraping his head, nagging at the thin fur that was tugging away. He was breathing heavier now, panting. A thought hit him, but he knew it would hurt...a lot. The claws lodged in his back were pricking at his nerves, causing waves of pain to wash over him. In one sudden motion, he jerked to the side, letting Hades claws rip out of his flesh. He was blinded by the pain it caused him, and he felt the blood dripping along his flanks. He rolled, dirt caking the wounds now. He rolled to his paws and sprang up, unsteady as the pain was still burning, and his hind leg still weak. He hissed. He didn't care if that wasn't what the tom was expecting from him. Cliffheart knew that he was often seen as weaker in battles, because his twisted limb obviously indicated that. But Coiffheart loved to prove his worth, that he wasn't limited by his leg. Sure it was hurting after that roll. Ebonypaw had warned him that since he had ruptured the ligament there, it would be easier for it to happen again, and he was afraid that that barrel roll could have done something to it. He pushed it away though, he blocked out the pain. He narrowed his pale green hues and hissed wildly at the tom cat before springing at him, claws unsheathed and swiping for any sort of contact with him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Well, I found I had a very old, never-used before skyclan cat! This post is short because im lonely im not roleplaying w/ anyone.
(open)

Shadejaw charged, a booming growl emerging from the toms throat. His claws extended as he skidded across the dirt and launched towards his closest enemy.
[idk if anyone else responded to you but...]
Amya was intercepted. Her shoulder was bleeding profusely now. The young trainee of eight moons was caught in the crosshairs of another Skyclan cat. She felt claws tear at her flank, and she yowled in shock as the two cats went rolling to the ground. Kicking and swiping with her paws she struggled to break away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ I NEVER SAW THIS </3 }
Scorched watched as she saw Cliffheart fighting, and she gasped. She had to get up, to help him, to help them! What if Hades killed Cliffheart and went for Beachkit! She loved them, but she didn't want to see them in StarClan yet. She had to do something. And she made her final decision. She was staying with her family. Her eyes weakly opened slightly as she looked at the battle, and she pulled Beachkit closer, but that was all she could do, before the world went black. This time, there were no stars, no pain, no noises, no waking up. No dream. Just blackness and silence. She didn't know if she was going to die, if her mate or her son were going to die, but she knew one thing. If she didn't pull through, none of them would. The battle needs to end soon, they needed to win, to beat them before it was too late for the three.
Beachkit was left, crying silently by his presumed lay dead mother. How could he loose her? He could loose her. She was his mom, and now she was hurt, and he was hurt, and Dad...wait, where did he go? The little Abyssinian looked around, pale blue gray kit eyes looking around wildly. Oh there he was, just getting claws raked through his back. No biggie. Of course it was more than a big deal! That cat looked just as mean as the one that had hurt Mommy. Now Daddy was getting hurt too! Would this be the day he and Redkit and Strikerkit, and Sagekit would become orphans? He had seen several kits in the nursery who said that they were adopted. He had even asked one and they had said their parents had died. He didn't want to be adopted! He didn't have any other family that he knew of, except Auntie Aurora, but she was kinda busy being deputy and all. A sudden movement startled him from his thoughts though. It was Scorched's paws pulling him closer. "Mommy!" He squealed, excited that she wasn't dead after all. Then she stopped moving again and that momentary happiness evaporated just as quick as it started.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~

Last edited by goddess of ducks; May 6th, 2017 at 10:46 PM.
Closed Thread