Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Soot's characters
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:42 AM
Ω Birds Swooping Away Ω -...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 09:32 AM
you're a natural! [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:19 AM
☆ ART RAFFLE ☆
by zBlaze
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:10 AM
Daragca's Adopts
by Daragca
Last post by Daragca
Today 09:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2017, 10:27 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Not much knowledge? Not much knowledge!? Winterwisp could feeling of hate that she saved only for very few, boiling up and rising in her. This she-cat was starting to get on her nerves. "I don't have much knowledge? Well you must be rubbing off me then," Winterwisp sneered, her smile making her look insane. Emberdust was just making Winterwisp angry like she had never been before. This warrior was something new and she didn't like having to deal with new problems. Honestly. Who does she think she is to act like she's so smart?, Winterwisp thought bitterly. The black and white she-cat was ready to just storm out of the conversation. But then again, she never backed out of a fight. She couldn't show she was weak. If this irritating 'problem' wasn't going to back out, then neither was she. What Emberdust said next made Winterwisp just snort and laugh in her maniacal way again. "See what I mean? You're so dumb you can't even see that what I just said was an insult," the WindClan warrior snarled, dark amusement glimmering in her pale green hues. Winterwisp loved comebacks. Whether she was the one saying them or she was the target of them, she loved hearing them. They were one of the very few things that fascinated her. Her life full of insults had started the moment she stepped into this clan.
The black and white she-cats eyes narrowed slightly in confusion. Was the cat she had just been throwing insult back and forth with, feeling sympathetic towards her? Did Emberdust understand how she felt? Her father had abused her? "I never knew who my father was,", Winterwisp mumbled softly, her tone not as angered as it had sounded a few moments before. "He left me! Left me to die!" Winterwisp suddenly snarled, her anger rising again. The warrior couldn't help but wonder, where would she be now if her parents hadn't abandoned her? Would she be living a happy life? As a kind cat, not the bitter one she was now? Never had Winterwisp thought about this before. "My parents left me to suffer in a nest of twolegs," Winterwisp said, not even sure if she was saying the sentence to Emberdust, or just speaking it out loud. "Do me a favor and drink some water later. Maybe it'll get rid of all the lies coming out of your mouth," Winterwisp said, rolling her eyes. She was getting sick of this she-cat saying she was dumb.
Her eyes momentarily flickered up to the sky as well, and she saw patches of blue splattering through the clouds. Well wasn't leaf-bare just ending so soon? "Oh for goodness sake! How many times do I have to tell you? I don't like him!" Winterwisp snarled, letting out an exasperated sigh. "Maybe I should know some sense into your head like I did with Blazingstar," Winterwisp muttered. She meant that literally. She had already slapped the leader in the face, surely she would have to ability to do the same to his sister?
The orange molly let out a small giggle and cocked her head to the side "I'll give you that one, gotta admit I have nothing to snap back at you." she purred, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she watched the anger blaze in her clan mates eyes, it brought her joy, immense joy. The orange molly layer her head down on her paws and closed her eyes, she was tired, incredibly tired. All she wanted to do was sleep and yet she was inturupted by this she cat, it annoyed ear, but she didn't really have enough power to snap and actually get angry at the molly, like she usually would. Upon the black and white warriors retort she laughed but her laughter was quickly replaced with some loud, bone rattling coughs, it hurt her, her stomach was sore from the coughing she did earlier. She was in an immense amount of pain, her sickness had gotten worse, and she still haven't gone and seen Surgestorm, and in all honesty she didn't want to, she didn't want to show her brother that he was right, and she didn't really plan on being wrong. But a the same time, she was a little scared, it was a little worse than she had expected but she should be able to pull through.

The orange molly opened one eye and frowned at Winterwhisp, she felt bad for the warrior, her own family was okayish to her, they were also fairly close, but at least she knew her father, her mother, her siblings. Although they didn't start off as the best of friends she did have some feelings for the warrior. She suppressed a jump and a gasp when the molly snarled, she wasn't expecting that, it startled her quite a bit, and she felt an acute sense of sorrow and pity for the other, she couldn't empathize with her, but she could at least try and comfort her. "I'm sorry that that happened, but since the first part of your life was decided for you, since you let fate take it over. Why don't you take destiny into your own paws? Make the second part of your life better." she wheezed, her voice became rough and ragged after her coughing and it hurt her a little bit to talk, but even if the warrior didn't wish to hear her opinions, she would still state them, she may reject them, hate them, find them incredibly stupid, but she didn't care, she said what she thought was important and left it at that.

Upon her other statement she felt her blood boil, she didn't approve the fact that her brother was hurt "I would advise you against hurting my brother. I don't take kindly to those who harm my family in any way." she stated coldly, her amber hues danced with menace and anger, her family was precious to her, her whole world, and she didn't plan on seeing that world crack or crumble in any way. After a few seconds of glaring she let out a small cough and smiled at the other warrior "Aw, I know what it is. You're just too fox-hearted to admit it, how sad." she chuckled, her tail tip flicked back and fourth as she awaited to see the other's expressions.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:24 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The smaller apprentice turned her head to him. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. She couldn't speak. She couldn't do anything but stare at the tom and think. He wronged you, Heartpaw. Look away. Walk away. Don't talk to him right now, please, just go away Rainpaw... I don't know what to say...you never do...don't do this, not now, please... Heartpaw thought, her blue hues filling with tears before she looked away, up at the sky, and swallowed hard. "Go ahead." She mewed in a small voice, choking slightly on the words before she was able to breathe. It was almost impossible, and she hated herself for doing it, but she got the words out. That wasn't what she wanted. Or what she planned. Strong words were never strong enough, and the way he had spoken, she was getting the idea what he had to say was important.

Scary, even. And she was terrified...as terrified as she had been in a long, long time. Why? Because she knew. She knew what was going on, and she disliked it. He was apologizing to her, but what had made him do so? He had walked out of there like he never wanted to see her again and frankly, at that moment, he had broken her heart. Whatever he had to say, it would just be words-- important ones or not, but she would still listen. Whatever he had to say, she had to listen. This was going to be a life-changing moment for the both of them, and she knew it...the question was, did he? She was more scared then she had ever been in her lifetime, and she hated herself for feeling that way...for being about to show any sign of fear at all, but she couldn't help it.

She was scared of her reaction, too. Was she really in the right state of mind for an apology, or was he just going to walk out on her and never look back because of some harsh words that she might say back? The she cat shuddered at the thought, glancing at Rainpaw as though in apology before she had really done anything wrong.
Why is she so sad? Sometimes Rainpaw hated noticing things so easily, especially when it was so easy because he knew Heartpaw, and she was sad, scared, and possibly confused. Please don't hate me! Please don't be so scared of me! I never wanted this to happen! It was killing the young apprentice to see the one cat he cared most about to be terrified of him. He truly felt like a monster. He wanted to regret what he had done to Ferretpaw but that was him, he was a jealous, stubborn, angry cat but he wanted to change. If I can remain friends with her, I will change. His breath was shaky as she allowed him to talk and he was extremely worried that she would just blatantly not forgive him and leave forever. He knew Heartpaw was strong on the inside and she could make life changing decisions.
Rainpaw thought for a moment, carefully picking out words before he murmured them, "I'm so sorry." He couldn't resist a scowl as his voice cracked but he took a deep breath so he could sound stronger. "I want-no, I need your help... I was raised by queen's who didn't want me, bullied by 'litter mates', and abandoned by my father." Normally he would've included his mother but ever since Obsidiansky had told him the truth he knew that Ashstorm was trying to protect him, not leave him. But she did by crossing the line and breaking the warrior code by attacking her own clanmate. "I was raised to naturally hate everyone, but ever since I met you..." Rainpaw had his gaze lowered to his shuffling paws before he slowly looked up at her with glistening yellow hues. "I want to get better, but I can't do that alone." He had to stop speaking to avoid his voice from cracking or shaking but he hoped that she understood what he was asking. Please help me. He hated feeling so weak and helpless like he was a kit again but there was no other choice. Losing Heartpaw would be his rock bottom and it would be the birth of a meaner and more cynical apprentice.
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:25 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
The smaller apprentice turned her head to him. For a moment, she couldn't breathe. She couldn't speak. She couldn't do anything but stare at the tom and think. He wronged you, Heartpaw. Look away. Walk away. Don't talk to him right now, please, just go away Rainpaw... I don't know what to say...you never do...don't do this, not now, please... Heartpaw thought, her blue hues filling with tears before she looked away, up at the sky, and swallowed hard. "Go ahead." She mewed in a small voice, choking slightly on the words before she was able to breathe. It was almost impossible, and she hated herself for doing it, but she got the words out. That wasn't what she wanted. Or what she planned. Strong words were never strong enough, and the way he had spoken, she was getting the idea what he had to say was important.

Scary, even. And she was terrified...as terrified as she had been in a long, long time. Why? Because she knew. She knew what was going on, and she disliked it. He was apologizing to her, but what had made him do so? He had walked out of there like he never wanted to see her again and frankly, at that moment, he had broken her heart. Whatever he had to say, it would just be words-- important ones or not, but she would still listen. Whatever he had to say, she had to listen. This was going to be a life-changing moment for the both of them, and she knew it...the question was, did he? She was more scared then she had ever been in her lifetime, and she hated herself for feeling that way...for being about to show any sign of fear at all, but she couldn't help it.

She was scared of her reaction, too. Was she really in the right state of mind for an apology, or was he just going to walk out on her and never look back because of some harsh words that she might say back? The she cat shuddered at the thought, glancing at Rainpaw as though in apology before she had really done anything wrong.
Why is she so sad? Sometimes Rainpaw hated noticing things so easily, especially when it was so easy because he knew Heartpaw, and she was sad, scared, and possibly confused. Please don't hate me! Please don't be so scared of me! I never wanted this to happen! It was killing the young apprentice to see the one cat he cared most about to be terrified of him. He truly felt like a monster. He wanted to regret what he had done to Ferretpaw but that was him, he was a jealous, stubborn, angry cat but he wanted to change. If I can remain friends with her, I will change. His breath was shaky as she allowed him to talk and he was extremely worried that she would just blatantly not forgive him and leave forever. He knew Heartpaw was strong on the inside and she could make life changing decisions.
Rainpaw thought for a moment, carefully picking out words before he murmured them, "I'm so sorry." He couldn't resist a scowl as his voice cracked but he took a deep breath so he could sound stronger. "I want-no, I need your help... I was raised by queen's who didn't want me, bullied by 'litter mates', and abandoned by my father." Normally he would've included his mother but ever since Obsidiansky had told him the truth he knew that Ashstorm was trying to protect him, not leave him. But she did by crossing the line and breaking the warrior code by attacking her own clanmate. "I was raised to naturally hate everyone, but ever since I met you..." Rainpaw had his gaze lowered to his shuffling paws before he slowly looked up at her with glistening yellow hues. "I want to get better, but I can't do that alone." He had to stop speaking to avoid his voice from cracking or shaking but he hoped that she understood what he was asking. Please help me. He hated feeling so weak and helpless like he was a kit again but there was no other choice. Losing Heartpaw would be his rock bottom and it would be the birth of a meaner and more cynical apprentice.
Old March 9th, 2017, 11:31 PM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
The tom stared into the woods for a moment longer before sighing and relaxing, the tenseness in his muscles dropping considerably. Thank goodness, he thought, a slight purr even sounding in his throat and chest. Purring was more a sign of relief then of pleasure for Shrikecall; and smiling was a sign that he actually liked someone. Or that he wanted them to feel more comfortable around him. But the she cat seemed to be perfectly comfortable, and he didn't quite understand why she had stayed. It's really obvious, you know. His mind seemed to be telling him, and Shrikecall felt a pang of frustration as he watched the light brown she cat. What's obvious? He thought back. He felt a little strange for doing so, but at least that would give him the answers he needed. The tip of the Deputy's tail began to twitch back and forth very rapidly as he awaited his answer. She was trying to help. That was all. His mind told him in a way that made Shrikecall sigh with relief. That was it. She had only been trying to help. Thank goodness, because...I can't handle anything else. He thought, taking a deep breath before turning his darker hues back onto the she cat. "Alright. I'll go with you until we reach the end, and then we can go back. Unless you'd rather do this on your own." Shrikecall mewed. He didn't want her to run into another badger, and this time-- it might not be as friendly. Although he was sure the warrior could probably take care of herself, he wanted to be there...though why was unknown to him.

Maybe it was the fact that she had actually dared to disobey him. That probably took some courage, since she didn't seem like a natural born troublemaker. "I know. But-- why would you feel guilty allowing me to do my job?" Shrikecall asked, tilting his head to one side. He didn't necessarily understand what she was trying to say. Oh, he got the fact that your clanmates could help you when you needed it. What he didn't understand was an important point...why had she felt like she needed to protect him? Or help him, at least. If she had gotten hurt-- if something had happened-- Shrikecall would never have been able to forgive himself. It would be a memory that would stick in his mind forever...and even now, perhaps it would.
The tip of Heathertail's tail switched back and forth as she listened to the deputy, curiously studying him as he spoke. Something seemed to be brewing beneath the surface of the cool Deputy exterior he put on. It had to be a show, having a generalized interest in WindClan, and not looking too close at anyone. The light brown molly was curious, but didn't spend too much of her time on the fact. A small sigh escaped her lips, and she stepped forward, briefly touching her shoulder against Shrikecall's. "Well, let's just be glad no one got hurt, and that we were both here," she murmured, giving him a soft, sweet smile before stepping away. Her eyes shown with relief as she stared at the tom, letting them rest on him a moment longer before looking down the rest of the border's length.

"It would be smart to stick together from now on. In case there's a family around," the WindClan warrior stated, parting her jaws to taste the air around her. The badger smell was beginning to grow faint, and she couldn't detect any other scent on the wind, which indicated to the possibility that there had only been one badger. A relief to her, but she still wondered if they should report the sighting to ThunderClan. After all, she had seen it on their territory. But if it was only it's way to die, then there wouldn't be much point in that. She shrugged it out of her head and looked back over at her deputy, watching him. Something about seeing him now, made the she-cat blink, focusing in a bit more. The way he held himself, how he'd gotten concerned over her. It made her feel... special, I guess she thought with a small smile, becoming lost in her own thoughts as she continued to look at him.

Last edited by spade; March 9th, 2017 at 11:32 PM.
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by >Pepsi< View Post

Flamestorm nodded. Although not knowing her apprentice to well, she already liked her eagerness and her attitude towards being an apprentice. "We will go to the thunderpath last," she muttered under her minty breath. She still stood proudly. Her apprentice needed to respect her warriors. And maybe if she tried this, she would Shinepaw would follow in her footsteps. "Where do you want to go?"
"Umm....hunting! And a tour of the territory!" She admitted, eagerly, silver pelt glittering in the New-Leaf sun.
(Sorry short)
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:28 PM
Acorntail

My Mood: Cool

Cinderpaw padded around looking around at everything with his little blue eyes wide. His scrawny figure was shivering as he looked at the distance and then around him. Red kites flying up ahead, it caused him to lower his body closer to the ground; it was hard to move because he was shivering so much. Pupils dialating, a mouse scurried across the path infront of him. Quickly crouching and trying to be quiet, he then pounced with his grey eyelids covering his eyes. He missed.
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:30 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"Rabbit." He sniffed the air. Nothing yet. "Come on, let's move this way."
@NoireRose
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:46 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
Lakepaw perked her ears and she followed after Larkcry for the rabbit. She put her snout in the air, trying to detect any scent in the territory while sticking close to her mentor. ''Rabbits are pretty fast,'' she commented, but she knew she would be faster when they ran into one.
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:04 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Umm....hunting! And a tour of the territory!" She admitted, eagerly, silver pelt glittering in the New-Leaf sun.
(Sorry short)
(Its ok)
Flamestorm nodded, she let her soft feet take her ton the entrance. "Is it ok if you do the thunderpath when your a bit older?" She mumbled. Her ears pricked at she trotted out of camp.
(We should move into the territory now)

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old March 10th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Acorntail

My Mood: Cool

Cinderpaw watched in hunger and dismay as his 'well deserved' prey scuttled over the moor leaving our poor grey cat helpless. He was aweful at hunting and even more so at fighting. The scrawny silhouette shook as the breeze barely swept through his pelt. 'I can't believe it. I'm more useless than I thought...' The grey apprentice thought solemnly, blue eyes blinking away tears.
Closed Thread