Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Plotfinder - Searching...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:31 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:13 AM
Marshykit Relationships...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:03 AM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by sootflame
Today 09:54 AM
Get Out of Jail (for free!)
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 09:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 8th, 2017, 03:04 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The tom's hues flashed when she responded, and he was now completely blocking the path between her and the badger. This was his job. He was supposed to protect her, not the other way around. "I wasn't asking. You need to get out of here now, before we're both hurt." He hissed back in a low voice. He would make sure to have a longer talk with the she cat later. The tom's hues were fixed on the badger, and he made sure that he monitored it's every movement. His claws slid out, digging themselves into the dirt, and his hues became completely slits. He wasn't too happy with the she cat for purposely disobeying his command, but now the badger was moving away from the two of them. It wasn't a threat. It wasn't trying to hurt them...his hues flashed and he glanced over towards the she cat again. "I think you're right." He mewed, slowly moving away, although he still stayed close by just in case the animal decided to return. It had been bleeding, so unless someone decided to provide it with medical attention, it would either bleed out or the wound would get infected and it would die later on. A funny expression came over Shrikecall's face and he quickly stepped away from the she cat, clearing his throat in an attempt to sound more professional and in an attempt to cover up his embarrassment.

"Why didn't you go when I told you to? It's my job to protect you and the other cats in this Clan; if you had gotten hurt, it would have been my fault for not being there, whether you believe it or not." Shrikecall sighed, lowering his head. He was frustrated that she hadn't left him to deal with the badger, though it had ended up not being a problem, and he glanced at the light brown she cat with a nervous expression. What, had she thought he might be in danger? That wasn't her job, to worry about him. His hues flashed for a moment and then he sighed, looking dejected as he moved away. "Did you finish checking the border?" He asked, glancing towards where the badger had disappeared once more. He was wondering whether the she cat had purposely disobeyed his orders, or if she had done it simply without thinking.
As she could detect the irritation in his voice when he had asked why she had deliberately disobeyed, Heathertail felt a prickle of annoyance. Despite being kind and sweet, she was still a senior warrior, and it rubbed her fur the wrong way when people treated her like an apprentice - or even worse, a helpless kit. The molly turned, eyes wide as she stared at Shrikecall. She had planned to smack him with a smart rebuttle, but something stopped her. Something about the concern that was hidden between the little flames of anger evident in his eyes. She knew that he hadn't stopped for one second to consider that she cared about his well being as her Clanmate, and had stayed to help protect him - not that she would bring it up. It felt much too... personal. Something about this entire situation had set Heathertail on edge, and the she-cat felt as though she were now walking around egg-shells, when all she really had wanted to do was stay and help her Clanmate.

Heathertail blinked at his next question, before directing her gaze down towards her paws. She hadn't had a chance, the badger had distracted her as soon as she had arrived. "I... No, I haven't," she murmured, feeling waves of shame wash over her. Why couldn't she have just followed simple orders? Why did she feel the need to stay with Shrikecall? She barely knew the tom. After a few moments she lifted her gaze and looked at the deputy, who was now gazing off towards where the large creature had wandered off to. "I'm sorry, Shrikecall. I should've obeyed your order, but... If that thing had ended up attacking you and I had left, do you know how guilty I would feel? Remember, you're my Clanmate, too," she pointed out, keeping her gaze locked on his face as she spoke. She wanted him to understand that while he may not have any close relationships within the Clan, did not mean that his Clanmates weren't willing to stand by his side in times of danger and need.
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:13 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(*Silently dies* I can't write that much XD)

At the mention of Swiftflight, Surgestorm's whole body seemed to tense up with excitement, his eyes lighting up at the thought of his brother. They hadn't gotten a chance to have a really good talk in quite a while, and the thought of haning out with him was very pleasing. "Yeah, we definitely should drag him out of camp sometime," He agreed with a nod, grinning.

Surgestorm watched the exchange between the two curiously, his pale yellow eyes a swirl of emotion. He was clueless, however, when it came to those who wanted to be his apprentice and those who didn't. The tom would definitely need somebody to come to him and ask to be his apprentice, if he was ever to get one. "There are quite a lot of promising cats out there, especially both of you, but it's convincing you or them not to want to become warriors that's the problem," He meowed seriously, looking first at Moonpaw and then at Leopardpaw. "To be honest, I would've rather became a warrior, not that I don't like being a medicine cat and all. I stuck around because I made a commitment."

"But, yeah, that's true. Maybe it's a bit early," He meowed after a moment, and then went along with the subject change without blinking an eye. The medicine cat didn't want to think about growing older and eventually- he shuddered at just beginning to think of it. Even though he believed in StarClan and knew firsthand how wonderful it was there, he definitely didn't want to leave his family and home anytime soon.

"Yeah yeahhhh..." He meowed slowly to Moonpaw, a slight pout apparent on his face. The tom hated cleaning up more than anything else, and was sure that if his niece didn't hang around so much, his den would look like a pig sty. Dragging his paws, he began to sweep with long strokes of his fluffy tail, making a face as half the dust is collected into the dark fur.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Leopardpaw laughed as Surgestorm seemed to grumble as he was told to clean. She then turned to Moonpaw and nuzzled her. "All right, Moon. Let's see if I learned all this right." she purred. "So, we have catmint, poppyseeds, aloe, comfrey, daisy leaves and dandelion leaves." she recounted the few herbs that she could, but the rest where just jumbled. She separated all that she could and then looked at the big pile. "Geez, I barely made a dent! How in StarClan's name did you get all of this in leaf-bare?" Leopardpaw asked, turning to the Medicine Cat. Her eyes beamed in interest as she awaited a response.
Moonpaw smiled as she watched her uncle sweep the den with rhythmic stroke of his fluffy tail, giggling a bit as the dust began to pile up in his fur. She felt a swell of pride in her chest as she puffed it out just a bit; that was her uncle, her blood, her kin. Her family's legacy would live on even after Surgestorm was gone because of the amazing skill he had of being a medicine cat. A cat who had started on the path to becoming a warrior, but had chosen to stay true to his promise of helping serve his Clan in a different way. She knew that her uncle was aware of how much she cared for him, but it was moments like these, where she was able to watch him work silently, that she felt honored to be related to him.

Snapping her attention back to the present, Moonpaw looked over at Leopardpaw, then down at the herbs that sat neatly at their feet. She listened carefully as the apprentice began to name off the ones that she had already separated, a smile growing on her face. "Yes!" she purred, looking at her friend with excitement dancing in her eyes. She would make a good apprentice, I'll bet she thought, deciding to keep the thought to herself for now. Noticing the big pile that Surgestorm had brought in not too long ago, and remembering that it had been a secret, Moonpaw too turned her curious blue gaze on her uncle, wondering if he was going to reveal where it was. Since she had gone out with him as a kit, and had spent countless hours at his side in the den throughout her kit years, she was intrigued to see where he had managed to find all these herbs with no trace of frost bite, especially the ones that were typically the first to go. Even though most of the snow was beginning to melt, there was still an icy chill in the air that would make plant life almost nonexistent.
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:26 AM
chirps

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
With one eye raised, Winterwisp stared at her apprentice impatiently, waiting for her to hurry up and start getting back to work. Her pale green hues focused on Moonpaw intently, almost accusingly even. The warrior listened carefully as Moonpaw spoke. She made no big responses, the most she did was give a small dip of her head in agreement. Her eyes stared coldly at Moonpaw as she pretended to kill the 'prey'. "Good. Too bad real prey is much harder to catch considering it isn't lifeless and as stupid as a rock," Winterwisp remarked bluntly, her eyes showing nothing but coldness. "There are a few things you should know about hunting hares," Winterwisp started in a monotone voice, standing up to slowly circle around Moonpaw again. "As a cat your age and size, you need to be careful when hunting hares. One wrong move and it could possibly break your back,", Winterwisp said casually, as if she was talking about the weather. "Not to forget, hares are bound to hear you if you're stomping through the grass. Prey might be stupid, but they aren't completely brainless," the warrior said. "Now, seeing as you know the basics, let's try something harder," Winterwisp said, putting on a smile that looked a little crazy. The warrior didn't smile or laugh normally, and when she did, she looked and sounded insane every single time.

Looking around, she quickly searched for something that would help her. An idea quickly popped into mind. She sniffed the air, though did her best to make it look like she wasn't. She could smell a very faint scent of mouse in the soft breeze. It wasn't a stale one, quite fresh actually, but faint. It probably meant the mouse was far away. "Use your mouth and nose, what can you scent?" Winterwisp asked Moonpaw, her smile gone and the cold look once again back in her eyes. She doubted that Moonpaw would be able to smell it. The black and white she-cat only expected warrior's that were about her age to smell it, not stupid 7 moon old apprentice's.
Moonpaw turned her head to hear what her mentor had to say about her stalking technique. By now, despite this still being her first overall training session, the young she-cat had pretty much expected Winterwisp to pick it apart and use all the things she had done wrong against her. She nodded occasionally while listening to her mentor's advice, a look of shock and horror crossing her face as her size and age were mentioned as possible factors to consider when chasing hares; and how not doing so could cause immediate death by snapping her spine. Chills radiated through her fur and she gave herself a shake as if to rid herself of bugs that had landed throughout her fur. I wish she was a little less blunt, the small she-cat though, shrinking back a little as her mentor continued on, not really going anywhere other than leaving a voice message for the intended recipient.

At her mentor's next request, Moonpaw blinked and opened her mouth, trying her best to take as much oxygen from her breathing. She couldn't detect any hidden pieces of prey on the winds, which means that those patient wasn't too obvious for it now. I ad about 2
Old March 8th, 2017, 05:48 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

With a hiss, WillowBreeze turned to LarkCry. "Stop being such a grump. We worked it out, just a question. It won't get you anywhere." Mewed the she-cat, eyeing LakePaw's mentor. "Can't you let it rest?" She grunted, leading the way back to camp.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old March 8th, 2017, 06:55 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight knew how awkward things were getting, so obviously stepping out of his persona's comfort zone would be the only thing to solve things. "So... what?" he asked, timidly. His pale blue hues lifted upwards and searched her body language. "T-territory perhaps? A little hunting?" he inquired, obviously attempting to start something to get them out of this hole. Perhaps while they were out, he'd even dare to express who he was a bit... doubtful, but something to think about.
Shadestrike gave a nod. "Sure..." she said. She began walking to the exit slowly so Thrushflight could follow.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old March 8th, 2017, 09:20 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlestrike View Post
"I don't," he replied, glancing at her. "If I did, I would tell you. And... I'm curious about that myself," he added
Lakepaw nodded, and she eat the mouse more forcefully. She tore at its meat and allowed the substance to travel down to her stomach. It was what she needed the most at the moment. She'd been training all day, and a good meal was what she needed after all. She perked her ears, filling a bit more hopeful, but she still wondered what was wrong with the senior warrior.
Lakepaw stared at her paws uncomfortable. After she was done with her meal, she left the bones beside her.
Old March 8th, 2017, 09:48 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
As she could detect the irritation in his voice when he had asked why she had deliberately disobeyed, Heathertail felt a prickle of annoyance. Despite being kind and sweet, she was still a senior warrior, and it rubbed her fur the wrong way when people treated her like an apprentice - or even worse, a helpless kit. The molly turned, eyes wide as she stared at Shrikecall. She had planned to smack him with a smart rebuttle, but something stopped her. Something about the concern that was hidden between the little flames of anger evident in his eyes. She knew that he hadn't stopped for one second to consider that she cared about his well being as her Clanmate, and had stayed to help protect him - not that she would bring it up. It felt much too... personal. Something about this entire situation had set Heathertail on edge, and the she-cat felt as though she were now walking around egg-shells, when all she really had wanted to do was stay and help her Clanmate.

Heathertail blinked at his next question, before directing her gaze down towards her paws. She hadn't had a chance, the badger had distracted her as soon as she had arrived. "I... No, I haven't," she murmured, feeling waves of shame wash over her. Why couldn't she have just followed simple orders? Why did she feel the need to stay with Shrikecall? She barely knew the tom. After a few moments she lifted her gaze and looked at the deputy, who was now gazing off towards where the large creature had wandered off to. "I'm sorry, Shrikecall. I should've obeyed your order, but... If that thing had ended up attacking you and I had left, do you know how guilty I would feel? Remember, you're my Clanmate, too," she pointed out, keeping her gaze locked on his face as she spoke. She wanted him to understand that while he may not have any close relationships within the Clan, did not mean that his Clanmates weren't willing to stand by his side in times of danger and need.
The tom stared into the woods for a moment longer before sighing and relaxing, the tenseness in his muscles dropping considerably. Thank goodness, he thought, a slight purr even sounding in his throat and chest. Purring was more a sign of relief then of pleasure for Shrikecall; and smiling was a sign that he actually liked someone. Or that he wanted them to feel more comfortable around him. But the she cat seemed to be perfectly comfortable, and he didn't quite understand why she had stayed. It's really obvious, you know. His mind seemed to be telling him, and Shrikecall felt a pang of frustration as he watched the light brown she cat. What's obvious? He thought back. He felt a little strange for doing so, but at least that would give him the answers he needed. The tip of the Deputy's tail began to twitch back and forth very rapidly as he awaited his answer. She was trying to help. That was all. His mind told him in a way that made Shrikecall sigh with relief. That was it. She had only been trying to help. Thank goodness, because...I can't handle anything else. He thought, taking a deep breath before turning his darker hues back onto the she cat. "Alright. I'll go with you until we reach the end, and then we can go back. Unless you'd rather do this on your own." Shrikecall mewed. He didn't want her to run into another badger, and this time-- it might not be as friendly. Although he was sure the warrior could probably take care of herself, he wanted to be there...though why was unknown to him.

Maybe it was the fact that she had actually dared to disobey him. That probably took some courage, since she didn't seem like a natural born troublemaker. "I know. But-- why would you feel guilty allowing me to do my job?" Shrikecall asked, tilting his head to one side. He didn't necessarily understand what she was trying to say. Oh, he got the fact that your clanmates could help you when you needed it. What he didn't understand was an important point...why had she felt like she needed to protect him? Or help him, at least. If she had gotten hurt-- if something had happened-- Shrikecall would never have been able to forgive himself. It would be a memory that would stick in his mind forever...and even now, perhaps it would.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:04 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
Lakepaw nodded, and she eat the mouse more forcefully. She tore at its meat and allowed the substance to travel down to her stomach. It was what she needed the most at the moment. She'd been training all day, and a good meal was what she needed after all. She perked her ears, filling a bit more hopeful, but she still wondered what was wrong with the senior warrior.
Lakepaw stared at her paws uncomfortable. After she was done with her meal, she left the bones beside her.
"Well, I'm going to get some sleep," Larkcry said. "You should too. We're going to get up early in the morning and practice hunting. All right?" He stood up and flicked Lakepaw's ear gently with his tail and padded over the the warriors' den, ducking inside.
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:11 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Lakepaw recited her day. She woke up...real early...she ate...she relaxed...she was called to train with Larkcry...she did well, in his opinion...now she felt some type of emptiness, but she didn't know what it was. However, she didn't let this show, so she did as her mentor said, and padded into the apprentice's den. Maybe a good sleep with all she needed.
She would had plopped down at the mouth of the den, if the moss beds weren't so comfortable in her opinion. So, she waddled to an empty nest, and climbed in, almost tripping on her paws. She balanced herself, and laid down, curling herself into a ball. Her tail hid her eyes in case she did cry to sleep, but no tears came. Which was a good thing. It would take a while for her to sleep, but for now, she would pretend until the dreamclan lulled her in.
Old March 8th, 2017, 10:39 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Larkcry tucked inside the warrior's den and padded over to his nest. He circled around in it for a while before finally laying down with a sigh. He rested on his side and looked up through a gap in the roof at the stars. Are you up there, watching right now? he thought. I hope you're proud of me.

He closed his eyes, and sleep quickly consumed his mind.

He opened his eyes to find himself in a flat meadow, unfamiliar territory. It was strange, the grass was completely green, not brown, and there were flowers everywhere. He took in a deep breath and exhaled. "This is what I need," he murmured. He lay down on the soft grass. A slight rumble sounded, and he looked up, eyes widening. A deer was charging toward him.

He woke with a start, eyes wild, sides heaving with gasps.
Closed Thread