Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Fly. [wrenpaw assessment]
Last post by alec
Today 12:27 AM
Mumblekit's older sibling...
Last post by Madelaine
Today 12:20 AM
As the earth trembles...
Last post by lionparty25
Yesterday 11:55 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Yesterday 11:44 PM
everything finder for...
Last post by Blazing
Yesterday 11:28 PM

Old February 9th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Wurzel's acceptance

I have Nightshade for Cat 1

Other:
if you'd be okay with it, I might have Nightshade try follow Wurzel in his growth in the clan, somewhat perhaps looking out for him, like an older brother or caretaker somehow, in gratitude to him saving him from the branch incident.

Coal nodded lightly, peering over at his older son. "Sun, don't make fun of your brother. He can't help being who he is" He said, halfly tutoring, halfly in a gentle voice. He knew most of his kits were probably annoyed at Code. Granted, he was a bit himself. But his love for the small, hyper kit was much greater than his little bit of annoyance of the constantly bubbly tom. Peering over at Lilac, he gave her a loving look before nodding. "Let's check it out" He said, before climbing down into the badger's den. He peered around, sniffing to make sure it was really empty. It most certainly had not been used for atleast a year. It was safe. Peering around once again, he tried to determine if four grown cats and three kits were able to be in there. It would be in great need of space. He climbed out of it again, before peering at his two oldest sons. "Sun, Furze, I'll need your help digging a bit. We will probably stay here for a few days, get out strenght back completely and filling our bellies. So we need more space in the den than there already is. So, let's get to work while Lilac watches the kits, shall we?"

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.

Last edited by Spirit; February 9th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 10:54 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I have Nightshade for Cat 1

Other:
if you'd be okay with it, I might have Nightshade try follow Wurzel in his growth in the clan, somewhat perhaps looking out for him, like an older brother or caretaker somehow, in gratitude to him saving him from the branch incident.

Coal nodded lightly, peering over at his older son. "Sun, don't make fun of your brother. He can't help being who he is" He said, halfly tutoring, halfly in a gentle voice. He knew most of his kits were probably annoyed at Code. Granted, he was a bit himself. But his love for the small, hyper kit was much greater than his little bit of annoyance of the constantly bubbly tom. Peering over at Lilac, he gave her a loving look before nodding. "Let's check it out" He said, before climbing down into the badger's den. He peered around, sniffing to make sure it was really empty. It most certainly had not been used for atleast a year. It was safe. Peering around once again, he tried to determine if four grown cats and three kits were able to be in there. It would be in great need of space. He climbed out of it again, before peering at his two oldest sons. "Sun, Furze, I'll need your help digging a bit. We will probably stay here for a few days, get out strenght back completely and filling our bellies. So we need more space in the den than there already is. So, let's get to work while Lilac watches the kits, shall we?"
That plot sounds great! I'm going to hold off on choosing till next week though.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 9th, 2017, 01:15 PM

Bump~

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 9th, 2017, 01:52 PM

Ok, because I'm impatient, I will choose cat one now..... And that role goes to...............

@Spirit. I really like Nightshade as a character and that mini plot is so cute! Congrats.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:21 PM

I got Nightflash right here but yeah his page says really everything about him but he could be cat two hah.

"That sounds like a good idea." Blackgaze said to the thought of trying to catch mice. They weren't as good as fish but they were prey and that was good enough. She followed her younger brother, stopping when she heard his feet leave the snowy ground to supposedly jump on something; probably to get a better view. She waited a moment before her ears twitched at the words Toothless said to her, emotion shimmering in her eyes as her younger brother told her he was proud. She let her black, inky, fur rub against his in an affectionate nuzzle, letting the cat-like smile on her muzzle grow wider. "I knew you would be, Toothless... but it makes it all better to hear it from you." she said softly, nuzzling him in a platonic motion once more. It was nice to hear that someone was proud of her getting a position as deputy, as it was a big accomplishment, but her parents and litter-mates had been dead for awhile now which left her with almost no one to be proud of what she has accomplished. Especially because she's a blind cat, born without sight, and been told by multiple other cats that she'd probably never make it as a warrior and only be good as a pretty bad medicine cat even though the medicine cat at the time had already chosen an apprentice. Though, she still had Toothless and her friends like Russetstar, Cloudrain, Creekfeather, Silverheart, Cloversplash, Mistfall, etc. That's what's got her through these times and what will get her through the rest.

Last edited by Trashy Sky; February 9th, 2017 at 02:23 PM.
Old February 9th, 2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird™ View Post
I got Nightflash right here but yeah his page says really everything about him but he could be cat two hah.

"That sounds like a good idea." Blackgaze said to the thought of trying to catch mice. They weren't as good as fish but they were prey and that was good enough. She followed her younger brother, stopping when she heard his feet leave the snowy ground to supposedly jump on something; probably to get a better view. She waited a moment before her ears twitched at the words Toothless said to her, emotion shimmering in her eyes as her younger brother told her he was proud. She let her black, inky, fur rub against his in an affectionate nuzzle, letting the cat-like smile on her muzzle grow wider. "I knew you would be, Toothless... but it makes it all better to hear it from you." she said softly, nuzzling him in a platonic motion once more. It was nice to hear that someone was proud of her getting a position as deputy, as it was a big accomplishment, but her parents and litter-mates had been dead for awhile now which left her with almost no one to be proud of what she has accomplished. Especially because she's a blind cat, born without sight, and been told by multiple other cats that she'd probably never make it as a warrior and only be good as a pretty bad medicine cat even though the medicine cat at the time had already chosen an apprentice. Though, she still had Toothless and her friends like Russetstar, Cloudrain, Creekfeather, Silverheart, Cloversplash, Mistfall, etc. That's what's got her through these times and what will get her through the rest.
I'm impatient! So yeah...., ACCEPTED! I tell you guys when I start the plot.... People can still sign up for the other patrol cats though..... Yes.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 10th, 2017, 11:52 AM

this is closed now.

@Spirit, @SKYbird, we are starting now.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 11th, 2017, 10:45 AM
probably napping

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
ok since this is minor role I'm accepting @j a k e's Sagemist!
thank <3

[charrie site]
pm me to roleplay, i don't bite!
check out my new DS kitty !