Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 02:46 AM

Old January 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: New Greetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Atilla nodded. "Seems like a nice place you have planned out," she purred. She padded over to the water and began to lap it up. She then turned her head toward him. "Have a family?" she asked flicking her tail.
"Erm...no," he said, his eyes darkening. He walked up to his log, jumping on top and settling down, watching Atilla. "My entire family died when I was younger and I haven't had interest in settling down." Yet. While the tom was very much respected she-cats and often came across one who he did find pretty, it never occurred to him to raise a family. "What about you?"
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:29 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverWitch View Post
"Erm...no," he said, his eyes darkening. He walked up to his log, jumping on top and settling down, watching Atilla. "My entire family died when I was younger and I haven't had interest in settling down." Yet. While the tom was very much respected she-cats and often came across one who he did find pretty, it never occurred to him to raise a family. "What about you?"
She purred, "I'm sorry to hear that," she said. She thought for a moment, "No, I haven't found a tom that interests me," she mewed. "I left my family when I was young," she said.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:33 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
She purred, "I'm sorry to hear that," she said. She thought for a moment, "No, I haven't found a tom that interests me," she mewed. "I left my family when I was young," she said.
Brutus chuckled. "A pretty she-cat like you hasn't found a tom, huh? Maybe you scare them away," he teased then cocked his head to the side. "Did they treat you bad or did you decide that you would rather live on your own?"
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:38 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Brutus chuckled. "A pretty she-cat like you hasn't found a tom, huh? Maybe you scare them away," he teased then cocked his head to the side. "Did they treat you bad or did you decide that you would rather live on your own?"
Atilla chuckled, "I just don't think they can handle my amazingness," she said bounding over to him. She sat below him. She cocked her head, "I wanted to be on my own," she paused and sighed, "But it has gotten very lonely," she mewed.
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:43 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
Atilla chuckled, "I just don't think they can handle my amazingness," she said bounding over to him. She sat below him. She cocked her head, "I wanted to be on my own," she paused and sighed, "But it has gotten very lonely," she mewed.
He could relate. Despite the fact he had taken up the title as a loner, there were days that even he felt alone. Suddenly, an idea struck his mind. "Atilla, would you like to have a home here? I know that it can be lonely and just having a cat to be around you can help that feeling go away. You can stay in my log if you'd like or make a nest somewhere close to here. A world like this can be harsh to a she-cat," Brutus said and realized that what he said almost sounded like he was asking her a personal question. "I-I'm not asking you to be my mate or anything," he said proudly, looking away and sticking his nose in the air. "But as a denmate."
Old January 29th, 2017, 04:54 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He could relate. Despite the fact he had taken up the title as a loner, there were days that even he felt alone. Suddenly, an idea struck his mind. "Atilla, would you like to have a home here? I know that it can be lonely and just having a cat to be around you can help that feeling go away. You can stay in my log if you'd like or make a nest somewhere close to here. A world like this can be harsh to a she-cat," Brutus said and realized that what he said almost sounded like he was asking her a personal question. "I-I'm not asking you to be my mate or anything," he said proudly, looking away and sticking his nose in the air. "But as a denmate."
The female smiled, "I would love that. Thank you," she purred. She licked his cheek in thanks. She liked this male already. The males she had met just wanted to flirt, then leave her, but not this one. "I can stay in the log with you if you want," she said.
Old January 29th, 2017, 05:04 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
The female smiled, "I would love that. Thank you," she purred. She licked his cheek in thanks. She liked this male already. The males she had met just wanted to flirt, then leave her, but not this one. "I can stay in the log with you if you want," she said.
He shuffled his paws, pelt now ruffled with embarrassment. "That would be nice," he said and really looked at Atilla. She indeed was a pretty she-cat and having her around wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. "Erm... would you like to go hunting?" he asked, brushing his tail on her hindquarters.
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:48 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
He shuffled his paws, pelt now ruffled with embarrassment. "That would be nice," he said and really looked at Atilla. She indeed was a pretty she-cat and having her around wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing. "Erm... would you like to go hunting?" he asked, brushing his tail on her hindquarters.
Atilla purred as he offered her to hunt. "Sure," she mewed as she felt his tail rub against her. She rubbed her tail against his side in return. She thought for a moment, 'I think i'm gonna like it here, and him,' she smiled at the thought. Her decietfulness and cheating leaving her.
Old January 30th, 2017, 01:52 PM
CloverWitch

Quote:
Atilla purred as he offered her to hunt. "Sure," she mewed as she felt his tail rub against her. She rubbed her tail against his side in return. She thought for a moment, 'I think i'm gonna like it here, and him,' she smiled at the thought. Her decietfulness and cheating leaving her.
"Great!" Brutus bounded off the log, landing back in his patch of grass. Normally, he would suggest fishing but since it was still leaf-bare he didn't want Atilla to get sick from the cold water. However, in front of him there was a lot of woodland and burrows that could easily be filled with prey. His amber gaze flicked over towards Atilla. "Do you know how to hunt in the forest?"