by stag
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:01 PM

Old January 14th, 2024, 12:01 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Firefly Cove

Another howl, another twist in his gut. Wolfpaw almost felt really bad for this, for inflicting so much pain on another - but he steeled himself. They were no longer breaking bones, they were making a choice.

This cat had trespassed, been a threat to his Clan-- his family, and was already as good as dead. The bones were just practice, so when more threats came he'd be ready to face them. All he'd done was merely his job: keep the Clan safe.

But that didn't mean this cat needed to suffer more. "Leavin' them here would just be cruel." He raised a forepaw. A deep breath. ".. I'll do it." Then, he raked it across the rogue's throat.

[ @dino. ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 15th, 2024, 08:57 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiabirb View Post
Skunktrike-Warrior-She/Her-36 Moons
Purrk(s): Beefed Up

Treepaw was a keen learner! She took the failure well, and Skunkstrike lashed her tail, her side throbbing from the shove. She decided to move around while Treepaw crept closer, angling the slightly weakened side away. In battle, this would be a natural instinct; Protecting one's injuries from further damage. Blue eyes narrowed when Treepaw darted forward, and a paw came up to deflect the apprentice away, but doing so left her other paw vulnerable. The momentum slid Skunkstrike's paw awkwardly beneath her, and the final shove was enough to unbalance the hefty black and white warrior.

Skunkstrike fell into the sand, sending up a small cloud in her landing. She huffed, letting out a cheering yowl of approval as she heaved herself back to her paws. "Excellently executed, Treepaw! RiverClan better watch out for you! Not even their nasty water tricks will be able to stop you!" The skunk looking warrior purred throatily.

She couldn't help but feel a burst of pride for Treepaw. And a little for herself, she admitted. Was this what it felt like to mentor? To pass on such important lessons? Hunting she felt would be her downside...but Skunkstrike was willing to try anyway, if Treepaw wanted to learn. She'd ask Treepaw about it, and then..maybe ask Bumblestar if she could take over Treepaw's training officially?

Just the idea made her paws itch. She shook herself out, shaking the loose sand from her thick coat. As much as she was able too anyway. Licking the rest out later was going to take her forever...

"Very good, for a mostly stationary opponent." Skunkstrike nodded in approval as she sat down on the sandy soil, flicking a paw free of sand and giving it a lick. She began to clean out the sand from her scarring, wincing as the grainy bits irritated the fleshy pink tissue that marred the right side of her face.

"Next up! We're going to try that again, but this time, I will be actively trying to unbalance you as well." Skunkstrike announced with a final shake from head to tail, rising to her paws. She gave Treepaw grin and padded across the sandy clearing once more.

"Ready when you are, Treepaw." Skunkstrike said softly as she lowered herself down, drawing her lips back into a fearsome, chest rumbling snarl, and with the flattening of her ears, one being tattered and shredded, and the twisted scars across her face, it was a truly terrible expression.

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
Silver Tongue

Her chest fluffed up with pride from the success. This was easier than she had initially thought. A grin found her way across her maw, one that hadn't been present since Foxstep's mentorship. Did she like fighting? She never thought she'd enjoy it as much as she did.

The bengal crouched down once more, prepping for the next set of moves. She was going to try to dodge now? Oh gosh, she wasn't sure she was ready for that! Either way, Treepaw tensed, mocking the circling she'd seen before. Around Skunkstrike she went, looking for her perfect moment. When she felt as though she found it, Treepaw darted forward, aiming to hit the warrior's back legs. Unfortunately, she would've forgotten Skunkstrike was going to trip her up and didn't watch for the ques to dodge. The warrior had an opening.

@Tiabirb

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2024, 11:27 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Heather

``Whats my name? Whats my name? Uma! Say it louder! Whats my name? Whats my name? Uma! Feel the power! ``
-She/her-Loner-Questioning (Probably lesbian)-5 moons-

Heather trailed into the area, tail dragging slowly. She was so hungry, hadn't eaten in days. She didn't know where she was, she had gone too far from home in search of dock for her scratch- but when she found it she could get back to her cave. Since then she had been wandering all over the place, trying to scrap for food, for a little while she was taking pitiful portions from No-furs (People). She sighed, stomaching hissing at her and clawing her with empty icicles of hunger. She could almost collapse she was so hungry. And then it caught her sent. Rabbit. A rabbit! She was saved. Even if it meant she had to take life, she needed to nourish herself. She had too! So survival. She had already eaten dock! And, oh stars, it was nasty! Heather crouched low, legs wobbly with hunger as she crept close to the rabbit, snow covering her white and red paws. Her chest low to the ground as she crept, silent as the wind, slick as a fox, gentle as the breeze.

``Gotcha!`` she purred with triumph as she landed on the rabbit.

She leaned down to bite it's neck but before she knew it, it had hopped away as quickly as it came. `` NO!`` She snapped, `` No, no ,no! Is this where I die? Under here? Now? ``

She curled up in the snow, the flakes of ice chilling her bones. She could barely move. Her paw pads were numb, her eyes dreary from nights without sleep, her stomach empty, adn getting emptier. She hadn't felt like this in moons. She stared up at the clear blue sky, melting into the snow like one with nature. She rolled back down. She couldn't do this any longer. She had a couple bad wounds that needed experienced treatment, she had hunger, clawing at her inside out, she had two useless paws, and 2 moons of experience. Just 2 moons. She couldn't do this, she wasn't even 6 moons. She was hungry, hurt, and cold. She sighed, sitting up and looking down her paws which were buried beneath the snow. She wanted to go back in time.

@CollapsingStars

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; January 15th, 2024 at 11:40 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 11:39 AM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batt. View Post

Insert header here
Heather

Heather trailed into the area, tail dragging slowly. She was so hungry, hadn't eaten in days. She didn't know where she was, she had gone too far from home in search of dock for her scratch- but when she found it she could get back to her cave. Since then she had been wandering all over the place, trying to scrap for food, for a little while she was taking pitiful portions from No-furs (People). She sighed, stomaching hissing at her and clawing her with empty icicles of hunger. She could almost collapse she was so hungry. And then it caught her sent. Rabbit. A rabbit! She was saved. Even if it meant she had to take life, she needed to nourish herself. She had too! So survival. She had already eaten dock! And, oh stars, it was nasty! Heather crouched low, legs wobbly with hunger as she crept close to the rabbit, snow covering her white and red paws. Her chest low to the ground as she crept, silent as the wind, slick as a fox, gentle as the breeze.

``Gotcha!`` she purred with triumph as she landed on the rabbit.

She leaned down to bite it's neck but before she knew it, it had hopped away as quickly as it came. `` NO!`` She snapped, `` No, no ,no! Is this where I die? Under here? Now? ``

She curled up in the snow, the flakes of ice chilling her bones. She could barely move. Her paw pads were numb, her eyes dreary from nights without sleep, her stomach empty, adn getting emptier. She hadn't felt like this in moons. She stared up at the clear blue sky, melting into the snow like one with nature. She rolled back down. She couldn't do this any longer. She had a couple bad wounds that needed experienced treatment, she had hunger, clawing at her inside out, she had two useless paws, and 2 moons of experience. Just 2 moons. She couldn't do this, she wasn't even 6 moons. She was hungry, hurt, and cold. She sighed, sitting up and looking down her paws which were buried beneath the snow. She wanted to go back in time.

@CollapsingStars
MIREMALLOW

She was out for a stroll, trying to get away from the stuffy air of the camp. A soft scent filled her nose. It snapped her out of her daydream. Claws unsheathed, she crouched down. She slowly and cautiously approached the stench. A kit..? She sheathed her claws and practically ran over, Miremallow immediately checked for signs of life. She looked around, opening her mouth to taste the air. There were no other smells to signify this kit wasn't alone. "Oh my stars! Are you alive..? Are you alright?!"

Old January 15th, 2024, 11:46 AM

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

MIREMALLOW

She was out for a stroll, trying to get away from the stuffy air of the camp. A soft scent filled her nose. It snapped her out of her daydream. Claws unsheathed, she crouched down. She slowly and cautiously approached the stench. A kit..? She sheathed her claws and practically ran over, Miremallow immediately checked for signs of life. She looked around, opening her mouth to taste the air. There were no other smells to signify this kit wasn't alone. "Oh my stars! Are you alive..? Are you alright?!"

Heather

``Whats my name? Whats my name? Uma! Say it louder! Whats my name? Whats my name? Uma! Feel the power! ``

Heather growled, jumping up. She backed away from the opposing cat slowly. Was she okay? What should she say to that? She softened her stance, sitting down but still keeping a distance if she needed to run. If she said she was not okay than the cat might see her as weak and try to attack her. She wouldn't be able to defend against a more trained cat, even more so that she was all bent out of shape. But on the other paw she could get help- and they might give her food and care. Besides she could run still, she was hurt on her side- not her legs. And she was pretty fast, heh. She could beat ANYONE in a competition.

`` I guess I'm not. `` She said, licking her seemingly long side wound to provide attention to it. `` I'm kinda hurt, lost my cave, and haven't eaten in a few days- not since I left the no-fur territory. ``

She flicked her tail, still trying to act tough.

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; January 15th, 2024 at 11:47 AM.
Old January 15th, 2024, 11:56 AM
Moony!!

Quote:

Heather

Heather growled, jumping up. She backed away from the opposing cat slowly. Was she okay? What should she say to that? She softened her stance, sitting down but still keeping a distance if she needed to run. If she said she was not okay than the cat might see her as weak and try to attack her. She wouldn't be able to defend against a more trained cat, even more so that she was all bent out of shape. But on the other paw she could get help- and they might give her food and care. Besides she could run still, she was hurt on her side- not her legs. And she was pretty fast, heh. She could beat ANYONE in a competition.

`` I guess I'm not. `` She said, licking her seemingly long side wound to provide attention to it. `` I'm kinda hurt, lost my cave, and haven't eaten in a few days- not since I left the no-fur territory. ``

She flicked her tail, still trying to act tough.
MIREMALLOW

She eyed the kit's stomach. Thin. Then her eyes went to the kits side. She unfortunately doesn't know herbs. But she does know how to hunt. "Would you like something to eat?" The three-legged cat mewed. She mulled over the possibilities of bringing the kit to the camp. What would Bumblestar say? Would Drizzlecloud or Springpaw help heal the kits wound? She didn't know. She sat in a daze, mulling over the thoughts buzzing around her head.

Old January 15th, 2024, 01:53 PM

Quote:

MIREMALLOW

She eyed the kit's stomach. Thin. Then her eyes went to the kits side. She unfortunately doesn't know herbs. But she does know how to hunt. "Would you like something to eat?" The three-legged cat mewed. She mulled over the possibilities of bringing the kit to the camp. What would Bumblestar say? Would Drizzlecloud or Springpaw help heal the kits wound? She didn't know. She sat in a daze, mulling over the thoughts buzzing around her head.
Heather

Her eyes widened, her fantasies had come true! She really didn't think that she would get food- but she hadn't had luck here for days. She didn't want the other she-cat to disappoint the both of them.

``Nah- It's alright. I've been trying around here all day, no luck.`` She said.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm making a thread for something)

Help hatch my babies!

Old January 15th, 2024, 01:58 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Heather

Her eyes widened, her fantasies had come true! She really didn't think that she would get food- but she hadn't had luck here for days. She didn't want the other she-cat to disappoint the both of them.

``Nah- It's alright. I've been trying around here all day, no luck.`` She said.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm making a thread for something)
(That's alright, I don't mind )

MIREMALLOW

"Nonsense!" And off she went. She crouched low to the ground and took in the different smells. She began to follow a scent, catching a hint of rabbit. (Maybe the one earlier, maybe not) She got closer.. closer.. closer.. NOW!! Albeit clumsily, the she-cat leapt at the rabbit!!
(I'll let you decide whether or not she catches it! Flip a coin or spin a wheel!)

Last edited by CollapsingStars; January 15th, 2024 at 02:13 PM. Reason: wrong name lololol
Old January 15th, 2024, 02:11 PM

Quote:

(That's alright, I don't mind )

STARRYMIST

"Nonsense!" And off she went. She crouched low to the ground and took in the different smells. She began to follow a scent, catching a hint of rabbit. (Maybe the one earlier, maybe not) She got closer.. closer.. closer.. NOW!! Albeit clumsily, the she-cat leapt at the rabbit!!
(I'll let you decide whether or not she catches it! Flip a coin or spin a wheel!)
(The wheel said yes)
(Btw did you mean miremallow or did you change her name?)

Heather

Heather's jaw dropped as she watch the she so effortlessly catch the rabbit. But it was an adult cat- so they had more experience than her clumsy self.

Help hatch my babies!

Old January 15th, 2024, 02:15 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
(The wheel said yes)
(Btw did you mean miremallow or did you change her name?)

Heather

Heather's jaw dropped as she watch the she so effortlessly catch the rabbit. But it was an adult cat- so they had more experience than her clumsy self.
(I MEANT MIREMALLOW HAHHA, I got confused with my RC character since she's been doing training with her apprentice)

Miremallow smiled, turning to the kit. She happily dropped the rabbit in front of her. "Eat up!" She purred. Then, she went back in her daze. She didn't think Thunderclan was accepting outsiders, but she still hoped something could be done for this kit.