Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by ashtuft
Today 02:49 AM
Hawkcatcher's finder <3
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:41 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Punishments
Last post by burntToast
Today 02:25 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Luminous
Today 02:16 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 1st, 2023, 03:05 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: history is written by the victors

[ definitely totally did not forget i was doing this n totally didnt forget where this was goin LOL.
mentioning everyone who's posted since my last ;
if you're not interested in continuing or your cat is no longer around just don't reply! ]

"Now, the impor-thant thing about the snakes 'n the frogs is that the snakes came first and lived around water. They was the most powerful Clan, but they hearts grew corrupted by greed an' pride. They turned on 'emselves, causin' a hell of a long conflict where many of 'em 'came dead. Them frogs came from their mouths, left open 'n death. They hopped out into the swamp, where they'd go on to 'come ShadowClan - that's why 'em's frog-brains. Them snakes, they stuck to the water 'n learned how to navigate land better. That's where RiverClan comes from.. 'n why they all a bunch of snake-hearted fishdungs.

"The rah-bits ain't so interesting. See, they ain't in a smart spot like us - they in fields, so being bunnies was more dangerous than useful. A bunch of predators would chew on 'em, much like we do, so to survive they developed fighting techniques 'n grew to become the pathetic lil' grasshoppers we know today: WindClan.

"'n that leaves us, the squirrels. Where WindClan failed, we mastered. Them original squirrels, they was sick of predators, but we ain't here to dance in fields and still get picked off by enemies. We are the enemy. Our first squirrel leader, 'er name was Rose - and she led a squirrel swarm against a mighty badger that terrorized our forest. The thunder of them paws against the ground is what earned us our name, and the death of the badger is what earned Rose's: Badgerstar."
All this yappin was making Goatscrunch tired. He was almost done though, and felt pretty darn good about the rubbish story he was selling. "That's why we the best Clan, we get dung done and ain't let others push us around. 'Member that, snot-gobblers."

Satisfied, he didn't bother stifling his yawn. "Now git out of my sight! Ain't gettin' paid for babysittin ya."

Last edited by BEAR.; October 1st, 2023 at 03:06 PM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 03:07 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Lazy

Mushroomkit

Mushroomkit listened to the grumpy elder, then trotted away at the command.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old October 1st, 2023, 03:08 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dogkit left, staying as far away from Beetlekit as possible.

Beetlekit left, not believing the story. It just didn't make any sense.

Sheepkit followed Beetlekit, the deaf kit still not sure exactly what the elder was talking about.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 1st, 2023 at 03:09 PM.
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:28 PM
back &amp;amp;amp; better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

Spottedfire licked his kit's ears, mrrrrip his throat purred. "Come on, little one. Let's go."

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old October 1st, 2023, 04:54 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Shockkit blinked. She had no idea what the grumpy ol elder was yakking on about. "What the dog are you saying? Stop blabbing nonsense and start speaking, snot gobbler."

Sparkkit nodded ferociously, looking like some sort of cursed life size bobblehead. "Uh-huh, yeah, no of course, yeah, totally, yes, sure, uh-huh, you're so right. Yep. Yeah-SHOCKKIT WHAT IN THE WORLD DID YOU JUST SAY???" he shrieked, leaping on her and barreling her. Pinning her squirming body, he snarled in her face. "What are you doing? You need to learn some manners! Keep up the disrespect, and pretty soon, you ain't never gonna be an apprentice!" He pushed harder, applying enough pressure to temporarily choke her. "Do that again, and I'll make you regret it. I ain't gonna have no failure for a sister who stays a kit forever." With those words, he jumped off of her, leaving her gasping for breath. He came up to the elder and bowed. "I am so, so sorry about her. Please forgive her. I beg of you. I swear that I will teach her proper manners. I promise." With that, he left, tail flicking from side to side, smacking the recovering Shockkit in the face, ignoring her angry yowling. Snickering quietly, he slipped into the nursery.

HOW DARE HE? Was the first thing she thought when her brother smacked her to the ground n started suffocating her. "Oh, I'll rip you another-" she was interrupted by a slap to the face. "HEY! COME BACK HERE! FACE YOUR ACTIONS! OH, I SWEAR BY STARCLAN THAT I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THAT! I WILL-HEY, YOU BETTER NOT BE LAUGHING! THIS IS NOT FUNNY! OH, YOU LITTLE PUNK, YOU THINK YOU'RE FUNNY? I'LL SHOW YOU FUNNY!" Satisfied, and panting heavily, she flopped to her side, regaining her breath, and, maybe, her dignity. Standing up, she shot a look cold as ice at the bajillion moon old elder, seriously, how was he still alive? Stuck her tongue out, and stomped back to the nursery, stomping as loud as she could. So basically a temper tantrum.

@BEAR.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 5th, 2023, 03:43 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Ignored. Snot-gobber didn't react to his new nickname, and Poppykit didn't like that. Her face turned to a pout as she sat down besides her brother, promptly letting herself topple over to lean against him (or at least, try to) while listening to the story. It was a weird one, with all these animals. Did they really come from squirrels? Her eyes travelled up the large dens surrounding them, imagining herself climbing up onto them like a squirrel. That would be cool... She heaved a deep breath, silently dreaming of these great things the old cat was telling them about, until, suddenly, it was over. Oh!

[ @Tecumori - Plum mention, no need to respond ]