Last post by ollie
Today 02:22 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:14 PM

Old August 10th, 2023, 11:07 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

Eveningpaw
@Rose / @vampire / @ameko

The Charcoal tabby mossied his way towards his mentor, his usual smirk plastered on his face. "We're goin outside camp! That's exciting." he chirped. Eyes scanning the clearing for his brother, a suspicious glint in his eyes.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old August 10th, 2023, 11:29 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

:*:Vulturefang :*:

--------
All right, that was sorted.
Watching his clan mates flood into the clearing, a certain small framed warrior caught his eye. Drawing his tongue over his maw, a smile flicker crossed the corners of his mouth. Leave it to Cougarivy to make a head turning entrance. A rough chuckle rolled in his throat as the enforcer commander approached with with her greetings. Letting her tail tip slide under his jaw, the heavily scarred deputy felt his gaze linger on the molly as she bounded past and awaited her group. Hmmm... She was gone to soon. Quite a shame if you asked him, but did have a patrol to lead... So, perhaps her fleeting antics were necessary?
While the rational thoughts dipped into his mind, he couldn't but feel a drip a jealous linger as he remember the petite feline was already taken by Elmshadow....

Anyway,
forcefully tearing his eyes away from the commander, he reluctantly searched for the hairballs that would be joining him. " Dogpaw, Stormpaw get your asses over here! We're heading out!" wait a minute... Wasn't Dogpaw Cougar and Elms kid? That would've been interesting if he actually cared about that info, but alas.... He didn't give a damn. To him the little punk was just here to fulfil his duty, perhaps he'd make fun of his heritage during the patrol instead? Yeah, that would be entertaining enough.

// @xavier. @Ymir \\

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old August 10th, 2023, 11:38 PM
Moon of planet cult

Bump Policy: 2 day bump
My Mood: Queenly

Stormpaw was already there so the deputy yelling did in fact do nothing to hurry along the patrol starting, Stormpaw licked his wrist scar that was oddly fresh, when did he get another scar, Stormpaw sat there waiting for things to move along not wanting to speak at all to the deputy just follow him and listen to orders so he can go nap

@Leafí

@xavier.

Pikekit purrks: Well insulated

Blooddancer purrks: Nightmare fuel

“I’m going to the dark forest, but I want Starclan to hesitate” -Stormpaw

Charcter bio’s
Old August 11th, 2023, 09:32 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

// @WhiteDawn @The Doctor

Flowerpaw and Chubpaw followed their mentors out of camp

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old August 11th, 2023, 06:58 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk
ShadowClan Warrior

He followed everyone.

@The Doctor @jupiter
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old August 13th, 2023, 11:23 AM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

<><><><><>

*-Deerpaw-*
24/100
he/they | 6moons | Agatha Kitty
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

"Snowecho?" Deerpaw asked after a moment, head tilted to the side in curiosity and concern, "where's Lizardpaw? Why hasn't he shown up yet? Shouldn't we go looking for him soon? Won't all the prey disappear if we don't get going? Also, why do you always sit hunched over like that? Are you scared of something?"

He didn't mean for any of his questions to be annoying or insensitive, sometimes that was just how they were, though. They couldn't help their curiosity, and almost always allowed their questions to flow unchecked. Unconcerned about how the questions, especially the ones about him, might make the warrior feel, Deerpaw glanced around for any sign of Lizardpaw.

<><><><><>

@silverwynds ; @worm
sorry for the mentions guys (worm ik you're dealing w/ ur ear infection so don't worry too much we can always get an extension) but patrols are due on wednesday so...
Old August 13th, 2023, 11:34 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

So many questions at once... It makes their head spin. Part of him was thankful to have forgotten how difficult it was to deal with apprentices but at the same time having to readjust... It was exhausting. At the mention of their hunched posture, they gulp and sit up straight, as if they were just given a command. Think of how awful it would be if... Never mind, never mind! Too scary! Glancing down at the apprentice, he heaves a sigh, taking a glance around the clearing for any sign of Lizardpaw... Whatever they looked like.

"U-Um... I guess we can get going and maybe Lizardpaw can catch up with us..." Was that even allowed? Apprentices weren't allowed outside of camp without a warrior accompanying them so he doesn't want to get either of them in any kind of trouble... Visible anxiety settles onto his expression as he continues to scan the cats around, wondering if any of them were the apprentice in question. "O-Or maybe if you wanted to go look for them, I can wait here for you. I don't know what Lizardpaw looks so so I wouldn't be much help... I'm sorry you're stuck with me."

// @FrostyGalaxy // @worm
( SORRY IM GOOD WITH WHATEVER!! i dont have a lot of experience with patrols, especially not leading one, so ill do my best !! orz;;; )

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old August 13th, 2023, 01:48 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverwynds View Post

snowecho // he/they // 30 moons

---

So many questions at once... It makes their head spin. Part of him was thankful to have forgotten how difficult it was to deal with apprentices but at the same time having to readjust... It was exhausting. At the mention of their hunched posture, they gulp and sit up straight, as if they were just given a command. Think of how awful it would be if... Never mind, never mind! Too scary! Glancing down at the apprentice, he heaves a sigh, taking a glance around the clearing for any sign of Lizardpaw... Whatever they looked like.

"U-Um... I guess we can get going and maybe Lizardpaw can catch up with us..." Was that even allowed? Apprentices weren't allowed outside of camp without a warrior accompanying them so he doesn't want to get either of them in any kind of trouble... Visible anxiety settles onto his expression as he continues to scan the cats around, wondering if any of them were the apprentice in question. "O-Or maybe if you wanted to go look for them, I can wait here for you. I don't know what Lizardpaw looks so so I wouldn't be much help... I'm sorry you're stuck with me."

// @FrostyGalaxy // @worm
( SORRY IM GOOD WITH WHATEVER!! i dont have a lot of experience with patrols, especially not leading one, so ill do my best !! orz;;; )

<><><><><>

*-Deerpaw-*
25/100
he/they | 6moons | Agatha Kitty
fluffy brown tom with a bobbed tail and patches of white on his muzzle and chest

"Hmm," Deerpaw considered this. He didn't want to get Lizardpaw in trouble, so his instinct was to wait, but on the other paw, all three of them (or Snowecho at least) would get in trouble if they didn't go at all. This was a difficult circumstance for sure. "Well..." he started, shifting his weight from paw to paw and feeling the guilt of the words he was about to say "Lizardpaw does know about the patrol, so maybe we can get started without him? I haven't spoken to him much so I don't know where he's usually hiding." Yeah, they were for sure feeling the guilt of this now. Hopefully Lizardpaw would forgive them, though, Deerpaw couldn't say for sure if he would. He hadn't spoken to him at all so they didn't know anything about his personality. "Maybe he just won't come?" They ventured a guess, "if Lizardpaw doesn't show up and Vulturefang wan't to punish you for that then I can tell him it was my idea to go without him!" Would the deputy punish the patrol leader for not taking all the apprentices even if one never showed up? Was that still the responsibility of the patrol lead? Deerpaw kind of thought it would be more the responsibility of the patrol members to show up, apprentice or not, not the lead. Hopefully Snowecho and Lizardpaw wouldn't get into too much trouble...
Old August 13th, 2023, 11:18 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Larkfire
She/Her | Shadow Fiend & Beefed Up (T1) Purrk

Another patrol. Larkfire could work with that. Stretching out as she rose from her curled position, Larkfire let out a silent yawn before slinking out of the shadows and over to a sunlit patch where she'd be more visible. Once there, she raised her head, searching for her own apprentice - Eveningpaw - first. Gosh, that name was really a mouthful already. Larkfire was glad she had had a simpler one. She cast her gaze about for Houndhunter next, and then haunts apprentice, Morningpaw as well.

[ @Starfall - Eveningpaw / @vampire - Houndhunter / @ameko - Morningpaw ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

Eveningpaw
@Rose / @vampire / @ameko

The Charcoal tabby mossied his way towards his mentor, his usual smirk plastered on his face. "We're goin outside camp! That's exciting." he chirped. Eyes scanning the clearing for his brother, a suspicious glint in his eyes.

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @ameko ]

Exiting the warriors a tad bit late, and managing to meet the other cats on haunt’s patrol. Morningpaw was on this patrol, hm. This was going to be a learning experience, but this was a big patrol. It was best to split up and search for both things separately, the words coming out in a decent enough pattern for Houndhunter as the warrior news to the youngest enforcer. “You. Eveningpaw, honey(?). Me. Morningpaw, yellow bell.” Yeah, those were the right herbs right? Houndhunter was only focused on not getting stuck with that disgusting bee substance, and remembering the description of yellow bell of course. Pretty straight forwards, the largest cat gave Larkfire a small nod before slightly looking around for Morningpaw.

“i'm going nowhere (on and on and...)
i'm getting nowhere (on and on and on), take me away
i'm going nowhere (on and on)”
-avril lavigne

--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize
Old August 13th, 2023, 11:21 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

HOUNDHUNTER
Death: Reversed
Pronouns: Haunt/Hauntself || Massive black and white cat with heavy flank scarring, orange and green eyes.
Purrk: Beefed Up || Tier 1
[ ➥ MENTION(S): @WhiteDawn , @Leafí ]

Padding into the camp, the black and white cats bi-colored eyes find the deputy. Giving a swift yet direct report, nothing bad had happened. Riverclan scent was faint but that could be fixed by a patrol coming later that day. “Nothing of issue. Patrol, fine.” Mewing to the deputy before breaking off in search of two certain cats. No use staying when haunt’s job was over with. Haunt would much rather spend time with Hazehound and Clearsky

“i'm going nowhere (on and on and...)
i'm getting nowhere (on and on and on), take me away
i'm going nowhere (on and on)”
-avril lavigne

--

✰ [ get to know me | ask me questions ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
velli was here doing profile mewsic and decided to vandalize