Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:45 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by kenjaku
Yesterday 11:41 PM
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by alkaline
Yesterday 11:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2023, 12:03 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow13 View Post
~Holly~

When they had gotten close enough to attack, the words that poured out of Bumble, the cat commanding them had filled her with rage, these were the clans who had abandoned her and cast her out and it was time for them to pay
Lilyantler's head whipped upwards as a call caught his attention. He turned around, baring his teeth. Any soreness he felt in his muscles seemed to abate as rage flooded him.
They were at their worst, and these cowards dared to attack now?
He was going to make sure at least one of them went back home whimpering and knowing the true rage of a WindClan warrior.
With a snarl, he launched himself at the first cat he didn't recognize, aiming a blow to the side of the molly's head before ducking to leave the range of her claws, to wait and to bide his time before attacking again, but he was out of practice, so he might not have been quick enough to completely miss the kiss of searing pain.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 24th, 2023, 12:25 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Lilyantler's head whipped upwards as a call caught his attention. He turned around, baring his teeth. Any soreness he felt in his muscles seemed to abate as rage flooded him.
They were at their worst, and these cowards dared to attack now?
He was going to make sure at least one of them went back home whimpering and knowing the true rage of a WindClan warrior.
With a snarl, he launched himself at the first cat he didn't recognize, aiming a blow to the side of the molly's head before ducking to leave the range of her claws, to wait and to bide his time before attacking again, but he was out of practice, so he might not have been quick enough to completely miss the kiss of searing pain.
Holly returned the tom's snarl, then lashed her tail as he caught her across the face. Her black fur bristling she launched her claws towards his face hoping to get a clawful of Windclanner flesh and blood.
Knowing it was the wrong move, as these cats were trained to fight, she instead let her mind flow back to her kithood when they rejected her, a kit, in need, just abandoning her because she wasn't clanborn, a new power filled her claws, fury and fire overtook her mind, today, these cats would suffer for everything they ever did to the members of the Dusk Syndicate.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -
Old April 24th, 2023, 01:09 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Lilyantler winced at Holly's claws sank into his flank as he darted away, not quick enough to avoid it.
Once he was far enough away, he turned in place and ran back at the Dusk Syndicate cat, lunging at her, his front paws aimed at the black molly's side to knock her over, claws sheathed to avoid causing too much damage.
He wouldn't kill her, or anyone else today if he could help it.

[ @Silvershadow13 ]

~~~~~

Moorpaw gasped as Cactus turned on her and bit at her, stumbling backwards. She felt the painful tug as her fur was painfully ripped from her pelt.
She gritted her teeth, and with her opponent's face right there, she jumped forward again, trying to bite the larger cat and one of her paws flying at the rogue cats face.

[ @Octavia! ]

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 24th, 2023, 01:55 AM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post
Lilyantler winced at Holly's claws sank into his flank as he darted away, not quick enough to avoid it.
Once he was far enough away, he turned in place and ran back at the Dusk Syndicate cat, lunging at her, his front paws aimed at the black molly's side to knock her over, claws sheathed to avoid causing too much damage.
He wouldn't kill her, or anyone else today if he could help it.

[ @Silvershadow13 ]

Feeling her claws sink into the tom's flesh she felt her claws get pulled away as the cat ran, you better run. Coward her mind yelled, but then the tom pivoted and hared across the empty space and practically tackled her. Letting out a gasp as the air was knocked from her, the dark pelted molly, stumbled as she got up and faced the clan cat, and in a quick second saw he had his claws sheathed, letting out a labored hiss she let her bloodied claws aim for his face as she strained to breathe through her pain of being knocked breathless.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; April 24th, 2023 at 01:56 AM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 05:00 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

rake

| DS Kit , 2.5 moons , they/he/she/it , open to anyone |
Rake had no idea what was going on. They were confused, and starting to become overstimulated. The mud was drying his fur together, clumping it and that really hurt. She had to ignore that, had to force her way into battle. With a weak snarl, she launched herself into battle.

It was going to do its best, but was scared. Where would they go, if someone decided to kill them? Would someone even fight them?

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old April 24th, 2023, 05:24 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarkit
Open for Friend or foe!

Cedarkit was snuggled in the warden with the newborn kits. She woke up to a cry of battle. "No..no...NO!" She screamed, Trying to dig her way out. When she realized it was pointless and the only chance of escape was the entrance, she held one kit and hid the others. She ran, as fast as her tiny paws could take her. Dodging through cats and making it out, she tried to get the Newborn behind the warden. If she had enough time and help, build a small tiny hole for them. When she placed the newborn kit down and started digging, she felt someone bite on her back and lift her up. "AHHHH HELP!"

Briarfrost
Open! SHE IS NOT IN THE WARDEN! She is heading towards the warden!

The Queen paced herself while walking to the warden they were gonna call home. She would not enjoy sleeping in a dirt hole, but it was better than burning alive.

When she got closer, she noticed a few cats she didn't recognize. Rouges! She yowled in terror as she watched them do their work. Attacking Windclan like that.. cruel cruel rouges! She noticed
a Rouge that was fairly close to her. About a few tail lengths away. She unsheathed her claws and yowled. She sneaked a bit closer, which was easy. She may be a queen, but she still can fight. She pounced on that rouge. Aiming for hopefully NOT missing it at all.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; April 24th, 2023 at 05:25 AM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 06:04 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╭──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╮
Milkpaw (he/him)
Windclan ❍ 13 moons
Creamy-white fluffy fur and green eyes. Chunky face!
╰──────»»❀❀❀««──── ──╯

[Healing time - Before the DS attack has taken place]

Milkpaw was laying down on his left side, but his green eyes never left Firepaw's dusty shape until Cowtuft murmured something in his ear. Uh? Confused, he glanced around and realized Lightningpaw wasn't there anymore. Where did the medicine cat apprentice go?

In a few seconds, he spotted her scanning the river shore carefully. Milkpaw hoped she wouldn't slip on the rocks and fall into the water.
Right, Cowtuft was telling him something. Put my head... underwater? Now that he focused once more on himself, his eyes hadn't stopped burning and they were still watering. He couldn't wait to rub wet paws onto his face, but he felt like he would never be able to put down his paws again now that he was laying down. Hopefully, Lightningpaw would heal his pads as quickly as possible.

In the meanwhile, he looked with concern at her friend being dragged more into the river by the medicine cat. "Cowtuft... she'll be fine, won't she? Please..." He murmured more to himself than the black and white tomcat, who was already too far to hear his voice. He craned his neck, but couldn't see what he was doing to help Firepaw.
Please, Starclan... Please, save her. She's my best friend, and... I've just found her again. I don't want to lose her one more time...

Deep in his thoughts, almost he didn't realize Lightningpaw was back in her mouth full of water-dripping moss. Then, he observed the young molly chewing up some weird-smelling herbs that probably didn't taste very delicious - and ordering him to put them on his aching pads. Thank Starclan he wouldn't have to eat them, but... how will he ever reach the river with his paws full of stuff?

Milkpaw didn't want to be a burden for the medicine cats, and he still wanted to reach Firepaw by the river. Be with her, and watch over her. Maybe he could even help Lightningpaw and Cowtuft? He was sure that there was something, something that could wake her up... but they still hadn't grasped that idea.

So the cream-colored tom soaked his paws in the green poultice as Lightningpaw had ordered, and then covered the compress with all the moss she'd brought him. He didn't want any more orders and slowly got to his paws, noticing with relief that walking now was definitely easier and he could manage the pain.
He walked to the river and put his head underwater, following Cowtuft's instructions, shaking his head right and left to give his eyes a good wash. He made sure that his paws remained dry, otherwise, the poultice would probably be washed away by the current.

Finally, he could focus on his friend solely.
Milkpaw approached the medicine cats and observed Cowtuft trying to ease Firepaw's breathing in shallow waters, but the orange she-cat didn't seem to be waking up any early.
Carefully, he nudged her muzzle with tears in his eyes and talked to her.
"Firepaw... It's me, Milkpaw. We are safe now. There's no fire, only water. You can wake up now..." A strong cough interrupted his voice again, and his lungs seemed to shrink until he couldn't breathe anymore for a second or so.

With widened, scared eyes he raised his head again with tiredness and stared at the medicine cats with a scared, hopeless expression.

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ⚘ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

[ @x ghostie @Alchemist Kitsune @Darkclaws ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; April 24th, 2023 at 06:05 AM.
Old April 24th, 2023, 06:07 AM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Sharpbite stared in bewliderment as he glanced around, cats pouring out around them. Attempting to intercept the cat who seemed to be leader, "Get away from my leader!" he snarled, attempting the claw deeply at the toms shoulder and swiping at his ears with large, razor sharp claws.

For this cats sake he hopefully won't get bitten, his name isn't Sharpbite for nothing y'know!

"If this moment is our wave. Dont' be afraid, face it with more strength"
- ATEEZ, WAVE

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur @/Hollyheart of thunder @/MaplestrikeWCUE

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old April 24th, 2023, 08:12 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

[open!]

Hawksprint

The brown-furred tom pitched his ears at the battle cry echoing through the tunnels. Rouges. Before he had time to react, the tunnels were swarmed by friends and enemies, and the smell of blood was strong. Hawksprint clenched his jaws, he didn't like the fact that he was stuck in here. He had always relied on his speed and agility to out-movement his opponent. Being stuck in these tunnels made him feel claustrophobic. He needed to get out, he couldn't fight in here. He let out a threatening snarl at the rouges running into the tunnels.

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old April 24th, 2023, 08:27 AM

My Mood: Fine

WindClan Re: Burning Embers & Tearful Goodbyes [WindClan Fire Event]

Weaselpaw
She/her
10 moons

|Open to a rouge|

Last edited by Speckear; April 25th, 2023 at 07:47 AM.
Closed Thread