Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by poppy
Today 10:57 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by squidz
Today 10:55 PM
WCO out of context
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 10:51 PM
Rosekit finder
Last post by Onion Sandwich
Today 10:46 PM

Old January 25th, 2023, 11:55 AM
cheeseburger

Bump Policy: 2 days!
My Mood: Thinking

Smile Re: "The only happiness in life is to love and be loved"; Mate and kits finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Luka x Yuki*~ View Post

well in alt clans the names aren't moderated, i'd just have to ask the owner of the rp, basically Churrokit is a tan-ish brown, like the color of wet sand. it doesn't show churros eye color in the Comic book i'm making the character after, but his eyes would be a aqua marine blue or at least very close to it. and yes i meant Chihuahua, i always forget how to spell it and get the name mixed up with chewbacas lol
Damn, Chewbacca is the hairy guy from Star Wars but anyway, any kit name is fine by me. If you love Churrokit, you should ask @/Streamtail to confirm it. If she approves, I approve!

Last edited by Eques; January 25th, 2023 at 11:55 AM.
Old January 25th, 2023, 11:56 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: "The only happiness in life is to love and be loved"; Mate and kits finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kron View Post
Damn, Chewbacca is the hairy guy from Star Wars but anyway, any kit name is fine by me. If you love Churrokit, you should ask @/Streamtail to confirm it. If she approves, I approve!
i already vm'd them about it

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 25th, 2023, 12:13 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: "The only happiness in life is to love and be loved"; Mate and kits finder

plot ideas easy [not easy -_-]

HERE YA GO!!!

plot idea 1: graytail asks sorrowfury if she wants to go for a walk and talk she accepts and follows graytail they chat and chat about each-other and other stuff they both have a crush on each-other eventually, later that day graytail asks if she wants to watch the sunset with him she accepts and they go out and watches their tail curl over each-other and BAM! graytail confesses his love to sorrowfury and they live happily ever after

plot idea number 2!!!!: sorrowfury asks graytail if he wishes to do border patrol with her he accepts [or decline either works for plot idea] she goes out with him[ if he accepts] and does the patrol they chat and all that then all of the sudden their attacked by a badger they work together and fight the badger graytail doesn't take much damage sorrowfury gets a lot of damages [ blindness or torn ear etc] they defeat the intruder sorrowfury hangs onto her life, graytail takes her back to camp, sorrowfury gets lays in her den recovering graytail comes in to comfort her and take care of her and sorrow confesses her love to graytail

thats pretty much all i have if plot idea 2 is taken in accepting then i'll just have sorrowfury have torn ear and can only see through right eye and will have lots of scars
@Kron

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 25th, 2023, 10:50 PM
cheeseburger

Question Re: "The only happiness in life is to love and be loved"; Mate and kits finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silvershine~ View Post
plot ideas easy [not easy -_-]

HERE YA GO!!!

plot idea 1: graytail asks sorrowfury if she wants to go for a walk and talk she accepts and follows graytail they chat and chat about each-other and other stuff they both have a crush on each-other eventually, later that day graytail asks if she wants to watch the sunset with him she accepts and they go out and watches their tail curl over each-other and BAM! graytail confesses his love to sorrowfury and they live happily ever after

plot idea number 2!!!!: sorrowfury asks graytail if he wishes to do border patrol with her he accepts [or decline either works for plot idea] she goes out with him[ if he accepts] and does the patrol they chat and all that then all of the sudden their attacked by a badger they work together and fight the badger graytail doesn't take much damage sorrowfury gets a lot of damages [ blindness or torn ear etc] they defeat the intruder sorrowfury hangs onto her life, graytail takes her back to camp, sorrowfury gets lays in her den recovering graytail comes in to comfort her and take care of her and sorrow confesses her love to graytail

thats pretty much all i have if plot idea 2 is taken in accepting then i'll just have sorrowfury have torn ear and can only see through right eye and will have lots of scars
@Kron
Nice plots! I love both the plots, the second one more so due to the way they both confess their love and also because it is quite exciting, but Graytail is going to feel guilty all his life if he saw Sorrowfury get hurt in front of him. How about plot 1?
Old January 26th, 2023, 07:12 AM

sorrowfury would comfort graytail if that ever happened, but cool i'll set the plot rp up if you'd like
@Kron

Old January 26th, 2023, 08:17 AM
cheeseburger

Cool Re: "The only happiness in life is to love and be loved"; Mate and kits finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silvershine~ View Post
sorrowfury would comfort graytail if that ever happened, but cool i'll set the plot rp up if you'd like
@Kron
Just keep Sorrowfury open and Graytail will come visit her immediately after he's done hunting with Shadowscar(I'll try to finish it today)
Old January 26th, 2023, 08:39 AM

ok @Kron

Old January 26th, 2023, 09:22 AM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

Are you a kit?

Name: Churrokit
Appearance: wet sand colored with folded ears and green eyes
Personality: Fun loving but tends to stick up for friends
How would their relationship with their parents be? he'd be the little trouble maker that was a pain
Any plot ideas?
Other: Streamtail said name was fine with them!
@Kron

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old January 26th, 2023, 09:52 AM
cheeseburger

Thumbs up Re: "The only happiness in life is to love and be loved"; Mate and kits finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Luka x Yuki*~ View Post
Are you a kit?

Name: Churrokit
Appearance: wet sand colored with folded ears and green eyes
Personality: Fun loving but tends to stick up for friends
How would their relationship with their parents be? he'd be the little trouble maker that was a pain
Any plot ideas?
Other: Streamtail said name was fine with them!
@Kron
Accepted! Since Graytail and Sorrowfury aren't actually mates yet, you'll have to wait a while. To keep yourself occupied, you can roleplay some other character till Churrokit is born!

Last edited by Eques; January 26th, 2023 at 09:53 AM.