Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by Myling
Today 03:11 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:24 AM
{~SomePerson's Rickety Art...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:08 AM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by starry
Today 02:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 14th, 2023, 04:09 PM
nothing's forever

Default Re: Gratitude in Leafbare {THC Event}

alderstep
he/him
thunderclan
russet tabby w/ white paws, green eyes
---
"Huh?" Alderstep said, confused. "Wait, I didn't mean-" The tom growled. So now he was kit-sitting? He had better things to do than to watch some mushy piece of fluff scamper about the forest looking for a rock to give somebody. He lashed his tail, scanning the clearing for this...Bugkit or whatever their name was. Alderstep spotted a familiar kit padding over to him. Wasn't that the same one from the meeting he had seen? He lowered his head with a sigh before looking at her with a grimace. "What?" he near-hissed, then glanced around in hopes nobody else heard that. Alderstep hoped Fireflykit- that was her name, wasn't it? -wouldn't be some disobedient, malicious flea. "What do you want to get?" he asked, trying to keep any malevolent tone out of his voice just so he wouldn't get yelled at. Alderstep was beginning to regret asking Berrybreak anything.
@jupiter
Old January 16th, 2023, 11:17 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur had spent quite some time in preparing it then he had first planned. He had used his teeth and paws to get the skin separated from the rest, which had given to the first hungry cats so that it wouldn't rot quickly.
He didn't really know how the skin could be preserved, so he decided to nibble at the thin meat left underneath until it remained only fur. Soft, gray fur for his lovely mate.

"It was hard, but I did it. I don't think I could've found anything better as a gift!" He announced proudly to Berrybreak, and everyone else who had arrived here at last.
And when Flameheart will return back to her nest late, from her Keeper's duties... She will find it lined with the softest thing of all. I swear by Starclan, she'll never sleep cold again!

Thank you, Starclan, for the gift you have offered me. He prayed silently.
And then... he made a small jump out of happiness, purring out loud like a silly young kit. Because she knew that tonight, his best friend and favorite cat of all, will be truly happy. And it'll be because of him.

[ @SpiritedWarrior (You can reply whenever you are free, no worries. I hope Flameheart appreciates ♥︎ ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 16th, 2023 at 11:19 AM.
Old January 17th, 2023, 02:37 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

B...B...B... She got to go with B.. Somethingsomething? Vixenpaw happily bounded besides Berrybreak, flicking her tail.
"Let's go! Let's go!"
She chirped before bounding out into the territory barely waiting for the warrior.

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]

Old January 17th, 2023, 03:17 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@Emo Rat— Stormkit

Darkpetal(dark grey, almost black, rosetted tabby Tom with pale yellow eyes, wears a dark purple flower near his ear)

Darkpetal searched for Stormkit. “Stormkit? You there? Don’t you want to give a gift to anyone? Hello?” Stormkit was a kit. He was definitely safe. But because of how tiny(and adorable) kits were, they would be very difficult to find in a crowd.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 17th, 2023, 06:38 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashie da WindClanner View Post
@Emo Rat— Stormkit

Darkpetal(dark grey, almost black, rosetted tabby Tom with pale yellow eyes, wears a dark purple flower near his ear)

Darkpetal searched for Stormkit. “Stormkit? You there? Don’t you want to give a gift to anyone? Hello?” Stormkit was a kit. He was definitely safe. But because of how tiny(and adorable) kits were, they would be very difficult to find in a crowd.

Stormkit found the warrior, “Hi! Yes! I want to get one for Sundust.”

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 17th, 2023, 07:57 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

B...B...B... She got to go with B.. Somethingsomething? Vixenpaw happily bounded besides Berrybreak, flicking her tail.
"Let's go! Let's go!"
She chirped before bounding out into the territory barely waiting for the warrior.

[ @~Half-A-Witch-Ace~ ]

BerryFrost nodded and ran after her. Once she caught up she spoke "Stay by me at all times." She said.
{There has been a name change for Berry!}

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old January 18th, 2023, 10:56 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

Stormkit found the warrior, “Hi! Yes! I want to get one for Sundust.”
Darkpetal smiled. “That’s a great idea! But what would you like to get for him?”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old January 19th, 2023, 02:06 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnettle View Post
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Sootfur had spent quite some time in preparing it then he had first planned. He had used his teeth and paws to get the skin separated from the rest, which had given to the first hungry cats so that it wouldn't rot quickly.
He didn't really know how the skin could be preserved, so he decided to nibble at the thin meat left underneath until it remained only fur. Soft, gray fur for his lovely mate.

"It was hard, but I did it. I don't think I could've found anything better as a gift!" He announced proudly to Berrybreak, and everyone else who had arrived here at last.
And when Flameheart will return back to her nest late, from her Keeper's duties... She will find it lined with the softest thing of all. I swear by Starclan, she'll never sleep cold again!

Thank you, Starclan, for the gift you have offered me. He prayed silently.
And then... he made a small jump out of happiness, purring out loud like a silly young kit. Because she knew that tonight, his best friend and favorite cat of all, will be truly happy. And it'll be because of him.

[ @SpiritedWarrior (You can reply whenever you are free, no worries. I hope Flameheart appreciates ♥︎ ]

Flameheart

Returning from a long day doing her Keeper duties, Flameheart couldn't help but purr at the sight of a rabbit's pelt lining her nest. The gray fur gave the identity of the gift giver away with ease. Oh, Sootfur. You goofball... Looking around the camp at those gathered, she realized she had missed some sort of gift-giving party. Although she wanted nothing more than to sleep on her offering, she knew it would only be fair to give Sootfur a gift of her own. But... what?

Sighing to herself, she quickly (and quietly) made for the camp entrance and explored the territory until she found a squirrel in a tree. Perfect! Although the gift wasn't... entirely original, it was still better than nothing. Scaling the tree with ease, the orange and white classic tabby Maine Coon slowly and carefully approached the squirrel. It was skinny, but its pelt would make for a good, soft place for Sootfur to rest his head after a long day of being a warrior.

Snatching it with her jaws, Flameheart made her way down and began the process of skinning its pelt. She would save the meat for a snack to share with her mate when Sootfur was available.

Unsheathing her claws, Flameheart took one and sliced it down the middle. Carefully evaluating what she was dealing with, she slowly and carefully made the proper cuts as precise as she could with it being her first time skinning something. StarClan forgive me if skinning prey is wrong... she hoped it wasn't, but asking for forgiveness from her ancestors was the best she could do at the moment.

Finishing up with what she thought was a job well done, Flameheart then took the pelt and hung it on her tail while she took the meat and bones in her jaws to make her way into the camp. Carefully, she placed the meat down between her nest and Sootfur's and took the skin of the squirrel and placed it where Sootfur usually rested his head. As best she could with her gigantic paws, the young Keeper folded it until it was soft and squishy. That should be good!

After rubbing a bit of her scent on the squirrel so Sootfur would know who gifted the pelt and be able to smell her even if she wasn't in camp, Flameheart walked out of the den and made her way to a quiet corner of the camp to watch as her Clanmates continued to give each other gifts.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Closed Thread