Old December 22nd, 2022, 11:36 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[CENTER]

Dawnstar cleaned her claws as she listened to the kits recite basic answers. Pinekit seemed a bit more informed compared to Meadowkit. "The reason we're not allowed to go into other clans' territory is because of the borders. We have to check them frequently and make sure they're marked with our scent so no trespassers get in and the other clans don't think we're weak." Dawnstar decided to dive into the basic information they presented her.

"Should any trespassers cross our borders, they should be killed or fought immediately in order to defend our clan and our territory. Dead trespassers don't have a chance to steal our prey or hurt our clanmates." She pauses to make sure that the kits are listening to check if any questions arose yet.

"Well, you have a point about the no fighting during the gathering, Pinekit, if the need for battle arises or I give an order, you should fight regardless of where you are." Dawnstar had already broken the whole no-fighting truce purposely and had more or less decided that rule and the truce itself were moronic.

"The whole kits can't leave the camp is not a part of the code, it's a rule created by the clans to ensure our kits remain safe. A rule that so many kits seemed to enjoy breaking. It's similar to the rule about apprentices not allow to leave camp without a warrior, it's not in the code, but still a tradition that should be followed as best to your ability lest you want to get punished."
/CENTER]
Pinekit nodded as his leader went on. “Ok, ok,” He meowed, trying to remember everything Dawnstar was saying. “So most of it is so we’re not weak or in danger?”

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; December 22nd, 2022 at 11:37 PM.
Old December 24th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Shadekit~
The black-furred kit sat at the entrance to the nursery, looking out on the snowy weather outside. I'm glad im not an apprentice yet.. its so cold out there, I can't imagine having to tromp around in snow like that! How would i catch any mice in this weather? He thought thankfully. A snowflake landed on his small black nsose, and he sneezed. The large black kit got to his paws and walked away from the entrance, deeper into the warm nursery.

~Mistykit~
Mistykit walked over to his brother, Shadekit.
"Shadekit! Wana play mossball?" The tiny gray kit said happily. Mistykit was always in a god mood, and was always eager to go outside even in chilly weather. He heard Shadekit's mew of agreement, then said But we need another cat to play with! Mossball is no fun with only two kits! " Mistykit scanned the den, and seeing another kit, padded twoard them. "Hi! Wana play mossball?" @Sacred

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; December 24th, 2022 at 07:08 PM.
Old December 25th, 2022, 12:03 AM
i'm back!! & amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Vulturekit sat tearing up a moss ball in between his teeth.

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Old December 26th, 2022, 09:48 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Undertaker
So, apparently Riverclan wasn’t the clan that the leader wanted to start with, if she was to take the molly’s grunt as something near disapproval. That wasn’t her problem though, Dawnstar had asked which clan she’d like to start with, and Spiritkit had said what she wanted. If she was going to be grumpy about it, she could have just started with talking about moor cats or something. Spiritkit wasn’t the biggest fan of cats being indirect. If they wanted her to say something, they should do so directly, not sniff around the edges and expect her to pick up on it.

Her ears pricked up as the scarred cat began to speak. Okay, wait, so Riverclan had a pretty full high rank system. That was kind of cool. She looked up at Dawnstar as she continued to talk. Why didn’t they have one? Maybe, maybe when she got older she could be deputy instead of some stinky old guy. Yeah, that’d be great. That way when someone got mad at her she could tell them that wasn’t allowed. Look at her, she’d be a great deputy. Fawnpaw didn’t have her full medicine cat name yet, so she guessed the medicine cat probably wasn’t good enough to be a full one. That was kind of sad.

“Okay, so, they’re like middle annoying and we don’t really have to worry about them right now.” Okay, that was good she supposed, but wouldn’t it be kind of fun if she had a chance to fight someone? It seemed like something that she would like, not that she’d say that out loud. “Peaceful Fishcats.” Okay, maybe taking clan relations wasn’t the best idea. She could figure it out on her own when she was an apprentice. And of course Hollowkit was over taking Night Class or something else cool. Spiritkit let out a small puff of slight disappointment. “What about Windclan?”

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old December 26th, 2022, 01:53 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Morningbird sits in her nest, being pregnant because in Shadowclan kits have to be born through RP and Spotty really wants a ShC baby right now.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old December 27th, 2022, 08:36 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar cleaned her claws as she listened to the kits recite basic answers. Pinekit seemed a bit more informed compared to Meadowkit. "The reason we're not allowed to go into other clans' territory is because of the borders. We have to check them frequently and make sure they're marked with our scent so no trespassers get in and the other clans don't think we're weak." Dawnstar decided to dive into the basic information they presented her.

"Should any trespassers cross our borders, they should be killed or fought immediately in order to defend our clan and our territory. Dead trespassers don't have a chance to steal our prey or hurt our clanmates." She pauses to make sure that the kits are listening to check if any questions arose yet.

"Well, you have a point about the no fighting during the gathering, Pinekit, if the need for battle arises or I give an order, you should fight regardless of where you are." Dawnstar had already broken the whole no-fighting truce purposely and had more or less decided that rule and the truce itself were moronic.

"The whole kits can't leave the camp is not a part of the code, it's a rule created by the clans to ensure our kits remain safe. A rule that so many kits seemed to enjoy breaking. It's similar to the rule about apprentices not allow to leave camp without a warrior, it's not in the code, but still a tradition that should be followed as best to your ability lest you want to get punished."

No Smokekit? The scarred tabby peered down at the pipsqueak who should up with a question on her maw. Was it bad that Dawnstar could barely remember whose parents her clan's kits belonged to? Possibly, but the leader had a lot on her mind so she couldn't be blamed for small stuff like that. "RiverClan," Dawnstar grunted with a deeper scowl, not the first clan she'd want to hear about but she was here to teach.

"A one-eyed tom by the name of Pikestar is their current leader, his deputy is a ginger tom by the name of Gingerfrost, and his medicine cat is a young, tiny, brown she-cat called Fawnpaw. None of RiverClan's current high ranks have had their ranks for a full three seasons so they're all relatively new and inexperienced. RiverClan, though not as bad as ThunderClan, tends to lose their ranks rather quickly for whatever reason." Dawnstar began with such a hint of a sneer on her muzzle.

"RiverClan's always been a pain in ShadowClan's tail, sticking their noses where it doesn't belong, and picking senseless fights with us for mousebrained reasons like teaching us a lesson. They're quite annoying, like burrs that we can't get rid of. Although I'll admit that we haven't had any current issues with the guppies since Lionstorm, one of their late leaders, stepped down and died, thankfully. I call every clan enemy, but our relationship I suppose is neutral for the time being." Dawnstar stopped there for questions.
Meadowkit sits down, taking in all the information. "Oooohh, okay! I get it now, so how do we set borders? How do we know where they are? Do we have to make a wall or something? What happens if a cat crosses into our territory, but means to help? Also, I heard that medicine cats can cross borders, why?"

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~
Old December 27th, 2022, 10:04 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefall padded into the nursery, needing to fill her best in. Her babies would be born in the middle of leafbare, after all, and she wanted them to stay warm. The gentle queen had collected feathers in a cubby under her best in the warriors den so that if she ever became pregnant, she would have a large, soft and cushiony best for her babies to come into the world in.

Humming softly, she decorated her best and made the layer of moss and feathers thick, so that it would be as comfortable as possible for her children. After about an hour of work, she laid down in it and tested it out. Perfect. Closing her eyes, she rested her head on her paws and fell asleep, dreaming of her precious little family.

(due date set for Jan 25)

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old December 28th, 2022, 05:19 PM

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage View Post
~Shadekit~
The black-furred kit sat at the entrance to the nursery, looking out on the snowy weather outside. I'm glad im not an apprentice yet.. its so cold out there, I can't imagine having to tromp around in snow like that! How would i catch any mice in this weather? He thought thankfully. A snowflake landed on his small black nsose, and he sneezed. The large black kit got to his paws and walked away from the entrance, deeper into the warm nursery.

~Mistykit~
Mistykit walked over to his brother, Shadekit.
"Shadekit! Wana play mossball?" The tiny gray kit said happily. Mistykit was always in a god mood, and was always eager to go outside even in chilly weather. He heard Shadekit's mew of agreement, then said But we need another cat to play with! Mossball is no fun with only two kits! " Mistykit scanned the den, and seeing another kit, padded twoard them. "Hi! Wana play mossball?" @Sacred

~~Silverkit~~

"can I please play Mossball too?" She asked politely "Its my first time to play mossball."

Last edited by ƒ Firefly ƒ; January 9th, 2023 at 02:17 PM.
Old December 29th, 2022, 12:24 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
Herb and Crafting
@DelM33 - Rosekit @Holly Jolly Ashie - Duskkit [figured I’d throw Duskkit in since this is just beginning]

Elmshadow carried a small bundle of herbs and plants along with his two pieces of freshkill and a bundle of cobwebs wrapped neatly around a stick into the den. He set everything down and looked down at his first charges: Rosekit and Duskkit. He didn't know anything about the young kits and figured that'd be one of the first things that would begin to change in his schedule. He'd always liked watching the kits for potential, it was usually apparent even before they left the nursery but he'd been so busy recently, or maybe none of the kits had stood out like a pawful had in the past. In any case, with his daughter in the nursery with her first litter and his mate pregnant, and now with Dawnstar implementing new regimented kit training he was sure he'd be getting a closer look again.

He set the bright red holly berries in front of him first. He'd gone out looking for death berries but had, luckily, not found any readily available. The holly berries weren't as fatal but it got across the same point. He kept a paw loose and ready to fend off any advances towards the toxicly appetizing berries, understanding the potential risk in bringing poisonous things into camp but it was all for the greater good and the lives that could be saved by such knowledge. "We'll start first with things to avoid. These are holly berries. I can't say exactly what they do but it's nothing good. Anything with bright, glossy berries, keep it out of your mouth. Most of them are a long and painful trip to Starclan with no return."

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; December 30th, 2022 at 10:24 AM.
Old December 29th, 2022, 03:00 PM

My Mood: Devilish

Gentlepaw
Rosekit - @DelM33

Gentlepaw padded into the nursery. She swallowed a lump in her throat as she felt the other cat’s burning gaze on her fur. She swished her tail uneasily, and tried to cover her eyes with her ear. As it turned out, her ears weren’t as big to hide them. Her black pelt mingled with the different colours. Calico, grey, cream, brown..all sorts. She called out, which came out more like a squeak.
“Rosekit?” she called.