Today 08:27 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Cuddle Lord

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Littlepaw was happy to see Silverpaw's face in the crowed. She casually walked over to him. "Silverpaw right? I'm Littlepaw." She mewed, hoping Silverpaw would catch what she was doing. She sat down and looked around. She gazed at the leaders, "Russetstar is your leader, right?" She asked.
--
Moonpaw gazed at Wildpaw. "First Gathering, you excited?" She asked. The Silver warrior tried not to alarm him. She sighed, looking down at the ground. Moonpaw, looked up at Russetstar. "You think Russetstar will get nervous and mess this uo or no?" She laughed.
Wildpaw couldn't hide his relief when moonpaw spoke to him directly. At least she wasn't angry anymore, or she seemed not to be. "A bit nervous but I'll survive. Are YOU excited?" he asked. His attention was dragged to his leader, now heading towards the other leaders already in place. He heard his friend speak to him once again, and his ear flicked with the stimulus. "I don't think anyone can mess this up considering what happened last time. Suposedly bucknight and blazingnight cursed starclan at the last gathering. It can't get worse, right?" he meowed with slight humor, thinking less about the emotional well being of his friend and more of his own. Now that they were here, he wanted to meet new apprentices from the other clans. What else could they do but hear about the other clans? "Why don't we go meet shadowclan's apprentices?" he asked happily, bouncing around moonpaw like he usualy did.

Please make sure to use "quote" or "mention" if you want me to look back at the roleplay quickly, it is highly appreciated and will make it easier for me to reply. Thanks! *hugs* <3 lots of love for everyone to share with!

Character site

Kindness is here.

~ Meet the family. ~
Old January 15th, 2017, 07:20 PM

Cool Re: January Gathering

The crazy elder walked amongst the clan cats. Late as usual.
"Asante sana!
Squash banana!
We we nugu!
Mi mi apana!
"

He chanted this as he made his way to the front. The British Shorthair laughed and sang quietly through out the entire gathering.
Old January 15th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
(Which cat do you want me to use? Silversun? @MooBaby171)
Ya)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 15th, 2017, 09:07 PM
genna

My Mood: Adorable

Rich amber eyes wondered the densely-packed clearing, accompanied by pointed ears and shuffling feet. It was the tomcat's first gathering, and he'd seem nothing like it. Not once in his six moons of life had he seen so many felines scrunched in one area. Not to mention the leaders high above, looming over their warriors powerful and strong. Plumpaw's gaze glowed with awe, his whiskers twitching with anticipation. As the gathering drawled on, however, he grew increasingly bored. Maybe some other apprentice would talk to him? He could use the pointers, if it was some cat older than him. He was new to the whole "getting up at the break of dawn and training all day" thing. He shook out his soft brown pelt, his tail curling around his paws to fight the rigid winter cold.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:16 PM
slipping from existence

Through the clusters and bunches of cats scrambled a small blue eyed she-apprentice . It was her second gathering, yet it felt just as difficult to socialize and get around as her first. After breaking through the crowd she looked absolutely flustered and out of breath. Her paws trembled beneath her grey swirled body . Everpaw was one of those more bubbly apprentices , but even the amount of cats at gatherings made her soft fluffy paws feel as though large boulders were anchored to them .

"Deep breaths. Its only other cats . just like you . everything will be fine " The apprentice said in a soft voice that only she could hear, smiling to herself as she began walking around the smaller groups of felines on the outskirts of the clearing , looking for someone to conversate with until the gathering was officially announced started by the leaders , which shouldn't be too much longer she hoped. Also, the possible idea of a new freind was very inviting and tempting . so while mainly focusing on her first mission of not getting trampled and to strike a conversation with someone, she kept in mind that it would be nice to have another cat to call freind

Open to anyone
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Littlepaw looked around in the clearing, sniffing the air around her. Grousestar had finally led them to the gathering. The Siberian she-cat bounced around as the other clans arrived. She looked around for Silverpaw. He has to be here! She thought. Littlepaw found a spot to sit looking around for Silverpaw. Meanwhile, Caramelcloud slowly approached the clearing. Her calico fur ruffled in the wind as she sat in the shade. Caramelcloud looked up at Grousestar, sniffing the air. She waved her tail, hoping the other clans wouldn't attack.
--
Darkoak walked behind Halestar. @Tiny His apprentice and daughter followed behind. "Be careful kits. This is your first gathering. Don't get in truble.." He purred to his new kits. If only Moonfang was here with them instead of me
Crystalpaw nodded.

Sapphirepaw scoffed. "Trouble? Please..." he meowed cockily. Crystal whacked him with her tail and giggled. "Hey, that ain't cool!" he growled.

Lunapaw and Gneisspaw rolled their eyes as they kept walking, and Dustpaw lead the way with pride. He was always prideful being the first-born.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:53 PM
slipping from existence

A black and white head bobbed through the sea of cats. Frostpaw was still looking for sapphirepaw, yet unsuccessfully finding him. Ever since her confrontation with him and admitting her feelings for the slightly older tom she had felt as hough her head was in the clouds.

As she continued her search she growled quietly. "Where is he!?" She muttered to herself
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
A black and white head bobbed through the sea of cats. Frostpaw was still looking for sapphirepaw, yet unsuccessfully finding him. Ever since her confrontation with him and admitting her feelings for the slightly older tom she had felt as hough her head was in the clouds.

As she continued her search she growled quietly. "Where is he!?" She muttered to herself
Sapphirepaw turned his head to a slight muttering that sounded familiar. He caught the sight of Frostpaw and smiled. Bounding to her he jumped to her side and smiled. "Hello Frost." he mewed.

"Hello goofball." another familiar voice said, and he groaned and Moonapw giggled. "What? Not happy to see me with your girrrrlfrieeeeend?" she teased.
Old January 15th, 2017, 11:12 PM
slipping from existence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Sapphirepaw turned his head to a slight muttering that sounded familiar. He caught the sight of Frostpaw and smiled. Bounding to her he jumped to her side and smiled. "Hello Frost." he mewed.

"Hello goofball." another familiar voice said, and he groaned and Moonapw giggled. "What? Not happy to see me with your girrrrlfrieeeeend?" she teased.
Frostpaw rolled her eyes at her sister before smiling at sapphirepaw. "Hello sapphire . howve you been?" She asked, blue eyes sparkling. She gently nudged him in a playful manner, her smile growing . leave it to Sapphire to be the one popping out of nowhere exavtyly when she was looking for him . The thought only made the apprentice smile more and let out a soft giggle
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty View Post
Frostpaw rolled her eyes at her sister before smiling at sapphirepaw. "Hello sapphire . howve you been?" She asked, blue eyes sparkling. She gently nudged him in a playful manner, her smile growing . leave it to Sapphire to be the one popping out of nowhere exavtyly when she was looking for him . The thought only made the apprentice smile more and let out a soft giggle
"Fine. I'm just hangin' with my sis. If you would see her, you'd see how much she resembles mom. The only difference is her blue eyes." he meowed. "And our 'new father' has grown attached to her as well. There was always a thing between him and mom too." he chuckled. "Oh, and I saw a few friends from WindClan, and they told me that Surgestorm would be picking an apprentice in a moon or so. It's quite funny because there has been a rumor that an apprentice has gotten injured the same reason he did, and they grown attached, it's quite funny." he rambled about all the news he heard, being friends with all clan cats like his mother once was.
Closed Thread