Today 12:06 AM

Old January 15th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
No emotion showed on the golden spotted tom's face. "So you are the kittypet...well I hate to break it to you, petal, but you're actually trespassing. This is ThunderClan territory! If you don't want your ears clawed off, I suggest you leave right away." He paused then came out with more "I don't care how long you've been coming here for, you need to leave. Or perhaps a punishment from the clan leader is enough." He smirked, satisfied with his fierce work.
Petal's brilliant green hues lit up at the words. Curiosity brimmed ever inch of them. "Thunderclan? Clan? Leader?" Questions spun around her head as she stared at the tom-cat she had just met. His hostility was ignored, she didn't seem the least bit intimidated, more intrigued by all the new information in the air now. "What is Thunder...clan?" she struggled to remember what he had just said for a moment, but it hit her and she had to know. She wanted to know everything and her stubbornness would come out if she didn't get answered right away. She didn't care if this cat ripped her apart, she had questions that needed answered.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 15th, 2017, 03:17 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Petal's brilliant green hues lit up at the words. Curiosity brimmed ever inch of them. "Thunderclan? Clan? Leader?" Questions spun around her head as she stared at the tom-cat she had just met. His hostility was ignored, she didn't seem the least bit intimidated, more intrigued by all the new information in the air now. "What is Thunder...clan?" she struggled to remember what he had just said for a moment, but it hit her and she had to know. She wanted to know everything and her stubbornness would come out if she didn't get answered right away. She didn't care if this cat ripped her apart, she had questions that needed answered.
"None of your business...kittypets aren't welcome there and that's all you need to know so for your own safety I suggest you get moving!" He growled but slightly less aggressive, more embarresement that he couldn't get a soft kittypet to get off his territory.
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:51 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
'What are you doing, trespasser?' thought the orange tabby. Sunpaw had gone ahead of the patrol she was part of, and had found a loner tom exploring Thunder clan territory. She was curious about him, but didn't want to get into any more trouble. Ah, heck with it. She snuck through the snow-covered undergrowth, slowly getting close enough to pounce. As soon as this was the case, she paused, keeping that distance from the tom. When it seemed that he really was just exploring, she pounced, landing just in front of him. "You are trespassing on Thunder clan territory. State your business here," she said in her most threatening tone, though that wasn't very threatening. Her voice simply wouldn't allow it.
After awhile, Stride got the uneasy feeling of being followed, but he just shop it off and kept half walking, half limping heavily. The snow didn't help, as it dragged at his paws and clung to his fur with icy coldness, and yet, he loved the snow. He jumped, skittering sideways and falling to one side as something exploded from somewhere, landing in front of him. The reddish brown tom scrambled to his paws as quickly as he could, which was a bit slower than any other cat could've, but he didn't notice much. He could tell she was trying to be threatening, but amusement glimmered in his greenish blue eyes as she failed, and he wondered if she just couldn't be threatening, or she was distracted. Either way, it mattered little, and he nearly missed the actually words, not just her tone.“Well, I got lost, and then I wasn't.... And this simply seemed like a nice place to explore.” he said happily, shifting in an attempt to hide his limp in case she wasn't friendly and might attack, although he was curious. Curious as to why she sparked something very faint in him, but he couldn't tell what it was, or why. He just had the feeling that he'd seen her, or somebody who faintly resembled her, before, but why?
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

After awhile, Stride got the uneasy feeling of being followed, but he just shop it off and kept half walking, half limping heavily. The snow didn't help, as it dragged at his paws and clung to his fur with icy coldness, and yet, he loved the snow. He jumped, skittering sideways and falling to one side as something exploded from somewhere, landing in front of him. The reddish brown tom scrambled to his paws as quickly as he could, which was a bit slower than any other cat could've, but he didn't notice much. He could tell she was trying to be threatening, but amusement glimmered in his greenish blue eyes as she failed, and he wondered if she just couldn't be threatening, or she was distracted. Either way, it mattered little, and he nearly missed the actually words, not just her tone.“Well, I got lost, and then I wasn't.... And this simply seemed like a nice place to explore.” he said happily, shifting in an attempt to hide his limp in case she wasn't friendly and might attack, although he was curious. Curious as to why she sparked something very faint in him, but he couldn't tell what it was, or why. He just had the feeling that he'd seen her, or somebody who faintly resembled her, before, but why?
"Despite that, you need to leave unless you wish to feel my claws," she hissed. What was shedoing? This wwasn't her speaking, it was the warrior code, or, something like that. Sunpaw let out a sigh. "Fine then, what is your name? Where do you come from?" She asked, still standing tall in attempts to be threatening. Maybe the long scar from the recent battle would scare him? She shifted slightly, allowing him to see her long scar that stretched from the top of her shoulder blade to just under her stomach, though she didn't do this to gloat it off. "Don't think you have all day to answer my questions, because you are surrounded." She was lying, but this I'd something she is halfway decent at now.

Last edited by Teza; January 15th, 2017 at 01:02 PM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:40 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
"No," Flameleaf meowed. "Wait here, I'll get you a mouse." Flameleaf turned and padded out of the med den and to the fresh kill pile. She picked through the kill pile looking for the best mouse. Once she found it she picked it up and padded back to Leafpelt. "Here," she meowed dropping the mouse in front on Leafpelt. "I got you the best mouse I could find." Flameleaf let out a purr. I hope they'll be alright, Flameleaf thought. And I hope the med cat comes back soon!
We are in the territory))
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:57 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Despite that, you need to leave unless you wish to feel my claws," she hissed. What was shedoing? This wwasn't her speaking, it was the warrior code, or, something like that. Sunpaw let out a sigh. "Fine then, what is your name? Where do you come from?" She asked, still standing tall in attempts to be threatening. Maybe the long scar from the recent battle would scare him? She shifted slightly, allowing him to see her long scar that stretched from the top of her shoulder blade to just under her stomach, though she didn't do this to gloat it off. "Don't think you have all day to answer my questions, because you are surrounded." She was lying, but this I'd something she is halfway decent at now.
Stride flicked his ears, not really taking any notice of her threats. He heard them, oh yes, but he didn't really care, as he was only half listening, but he heard the light golden and white tabby's questions, and as she turned slightly, revealing a scar, he shifted so his own scar became less obvious, even though the limp in his leg caused the motion to be clumsy and jerky as he did so. He paused, hoping that this rather aggressive stranger hadn't noticed. “My name is Stride, and I come from just beyong your territory.” The reddish brown and white tom's blackish face was half hidden by the pale gray gloominess that accompanied Leaf-bare, and he bent his head, giving his chest fur a couple of licks. Obviously, ThunderClan was hostile, so he felt a bit embarrassed that he'd gone so far as to think that they might be friendly. His confidence faltered as she said he was surrounded, and the young tom looked around warily.
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

Stride flicked his ears, not really taking any notice of her threats. He heard them, oh yes, but he didn't really care, as he was only half listening, but he heard the light golden and white tabby's questions, and as she turned slightly, revealing a scar, he shifted so his own scar became less obvious, even though the limp in his leg caused the motion to be clumsy and jerky as he did so. He paused, hoping that this rather aggressive stranger hadn't noticed. “My name is Stride, and I come from just beyong your territory.” The reddish brown and white tom's blackish face was half hidden by the pale gray gloominess that accompanied Leaf-bare, and he bent his head, giving his chest fur a couple of licks. Obviously, ThunderClan was hostile, so he felt a bit embarrassed that he'd gone so far as to think that they might be friendly. His confidence faltered as she said he was surrounded, and the young tom looked around warily.
"Well, Stride, I can tell you that we Thunderclan cats are not unrealistic. Due to recent circumstances we are only just now able to patrol the borders again, so I can see how you may have missed the scent markers. Don't let it happen again or we will have no choice but to attack," she warned. "We are not unreasonable, however, and I'd like to hear about where you come from." Her tone changed to a much more friendly version. She padded up closer to him, sniffing him. "Are you a kittypet?" she asked randomly.
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:04 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Well, Stride, I can tell you that we Thunderclan cats are not unrealistic. Due to recent circumstances we are only just now able to patrol the borders again, so I can see how you may have missed the scent markers. Don't let it happen again or we will have no choice but to attack," she warned. "We are not unreasonable, however, and I'd like to hear about where you come from." Her tone changed to a much more friendly version. She padded up closer to him, sniffing him. "Are you a kittypet?" she asked randomly.
Stride's unease faded off a bit as the molly's tone grew more friendly, he relaxed, but wasn't ready for the question she asked him, as he knew nothing at all about his past. Stride wasn't even his name, it was just the name everybody called him, and it'd stuck. He didn't actually know his original name, etalone where he'd actually come from. “No, no. I suppose I'm a loner. What's your name, anyways?” he asked after a few heartbeats longer, sitting down and wrapping his tail over his paws in an attempt to warm them up, as the cold was numbing them a bit.
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:

Stride's unease faded off a bit as the molly's tone grew more friendly, he relaxed, but wasn't ready for the question she asked him, as he knew nothing at all about his past. Stride wasn't even his name, it was just the name everybody called him, and it'd stuck. He didn't actually know his original name, etalone where he'd actually come from. “No, no. I suppose I'm a loner. What's your name, anyways?” he asked after a few heartbeats longer, sitting down and wrapping his tail over his paws in an attempt to warm them up, as the cold was numbing them a bit.
The she-cat sat down in front of the loner tom. "My name is Sunpaw," she said happily. "I've never had a loner friend before, this is so cool!" The orange and white she-cat smiled and tilted her head to Stride. "Soo, where do you come from exacly?"
Old January 15th, 2017, 03:17 PM
questionmark

Quote:
The she-cat sat down in front of the loner tom. "My name is Sunpaw," she said happily. "I've never had a loner friend before, this is so cool!" The orange and white she-cat smiled and tilted her head to Stride. "Soo, where do you come from exacly?"
Stride tried to remember, but he couldn't quite, and looked back up at Sunpaw. “I'm not exactly sure, you see, for awhile I lived with this one tom.... Then there was some badgers, and now I live in my own territory just a couple tree lengths past your border.” he explained as best he could, as he couldn't remember much of anything before the tom who'd taken care of him for maybe two moons, but before that, everything was gone pretty much, he'd just forgotten. He'd answered that as best he could, but it was without detail for many reasons.