frozensky's everything...
Last post by Rowan
Today 02:04 PM

Old June 2nd, 2022, 10:17 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

pebblekit covered his ears but falls off of littlebrooks back, he yowls as he fell down" ow" he says he then climbs back up onto littlebrook
@Silverdream

[and for anyone else who wants to interact]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 2nd, 2022, 11:18 AM

Status: FREAKING HAPPY (and ready to RP just VM me to tell me you want to!)
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenosaurus View Post
Snowleap | he/them
➢ The RiverClan tomcat watched with amusement as Sunkit scampered after Nightkit to try and tag him. Almost immediately, the tiny black-furred tom dashed out from his hiding place under the bush and instead cowered under Snowleap. It caused a laugh to stir from the tall deputy. His ears twitched as the two siblings went back and forth, arguing light-heartily as to who to tag next. Thankfully, the oriental longhair didn’t have to settle anything before Sunkit swept under him as well and tagged Nightkit. As that happened, Snowleap leapt away from the two tiny kittens, landing on top of their family moss nest in order to avoid being tagged right away.

Sun'kit started pelting around in the nursery, stumbling a lot. She continued doing that while watching her father and brother.

Night'kit looked at Sun'kit "You nevew say no tawg bacz!" He said while sprinting towards his sister. He tagged her and lept away.

Sun'kit skipped up to her father. "Is fun whe youw it... TAG!" she said to him after attempting to bop him on the shoulder.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 03:56 PM

My Mood: Confused

’’ how are you, anshenkit? [@Whispyy] ‘’ she asked, as the kit clambered into her.
Old June 2nd, 2022, 10:01 PM
riptide

My Mood: Breezy

Hawkkit [ @Polaris ]

Her eyes slowly blinked open, revealing a very bright light that didn't seem to care about the fact that she was sleeping. She grumbled as she stood up, arching her fanny in the air, outstretching her paws in front of her as she flexed her claws, getting a nice stretch in. Sitting down in a slouch-like position, she let out a yawn, licking her dehydrated lips as she looked around the nursery, as she saw kits hanging around, some climbing atop of another, some playing some sort of game, others... Oh, she didn't care right now. She just realized that practically everyone was accompanied and she happened to be alone. Forcing out another yawn, she put in effort into making it loud as an attempt to grapple someone's attention.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermist View Post
Yarrowkit was grinning widely, and slowly, she crept out of her bush. Then, she mewe happily and leaped onto her older sister’s tail. “Got’cha!” She called, triumphantly. She laughed, and leapt off. “Hi Honeystream!” She said. @Carmela

Honeystream felt a mild jump in her chest. The one you get when you're surprised. She hadn't expected Yarrowkit to be so quick! Amusement flicked at her whiskers as she bent around to give her sister a light push of her paw. "Nice jump! How's the Nursery?" Tugging her long tail away from the clutches of a kitten, the warrior rolled to her side and gave a sisterly bat to the younger cat's ears.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 07:26 AM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Asleep

Yarrowkit purred, and moved her head backward. She padded closer to her older sister. “Good, mostly, but there’s been a lot of flies.” She meowed, and sat down. As she did, she had to flick a fly off of her muzzle with her paw. @Carmela

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay, or just chat! I’m all open!

WIP Character Biographies //

Have a nice day! ~ Fritz ~

Last edited by Weekend-Wondering; June 3rd, 2022 at 07:28 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 11:18 AM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Drizzlekit
He/Him

__
A nurturing sun shone down on the RiverClan camp as cats dozed, playfought, and groomed each other on that beautiful day. In the nursery, the the many queens watched dutifully, while few kits that lived there were playing and chatting.
Well, all the kits save for one.
Drizzlekit sat to the side, drawing unintelligible scratch marks into the ground and refusing to meet the eye of any of his peers. Drizzlekit hated the nursery and it’s over-protective coddling, and he liked to think that he was more intelligent than the average kit in the fact that he knew this.
Soon, I’ll be an apprentice, then a Warrior, and who knows? I might be the leader of the clan some day! I don’t need to be treated like I can’t take care of myself! He thought pridefully to himself, wiping out his hieroglyphs with a sheathed paw, Soon the name Drizzlestar will strike respect and slight fear into every cats heart!
Looking out at the softness of the nursery around him, Drizzlekit couldn’t help but remind himself,
Soon… but not yet. Not for a while…
Curse this miniature body! Drizzlekit wanted to be a Warrior right away! He knew he’d be great! Heck, he’d probably do better as a Warrior than most cats in this stinking clan. He knew he had more sense than half of them!
He found he was bristling at the shoulders, so he flattened his fur, not wanting to appear upset and unintentionally summon a Queen to tend to him, that would disgrace his growing, yet still fledgling, reputation.
On the subject of Queens, Drizzlekit had never known his parents. He faintly remembered suckling on a cat who looked similar to him in all appearances, but that was as far as his memory went, he didn’t even know a name, let alone a personality. Perhaps his lack of parents contributed to his disposition about life, though many other cats had been raised without real parents and had been just fine. Drizzlekit was probably just a special case.
Stretching and standing, Drizzlekit paced in a circle, doing his daily overview of his life plan,
Apprenticeship, get apprenticed to the most powerful Warrior, train hard and well, become a Warrior at twelve moons. Warriorhood, take on apprentice after apprentice, train to perfection, become Deputy for your aptitude, which is the best in the clan. Deputyship, send out regular patrols and take a mate to continue your legacy with. Leadership, become the best leader RiverClan has ever known, lead with an iron paw, yet be understanding and well-loved, retire when on last life to die happily with your loving family surrounding you.
Yes, he would have a perfect life, and he would live it to a “t”. Drizzlekit was going to be the greatest Leader known to felines!
..of course, after he became an apprentice, and then a Warrior… and then Deputy. Nonetheless, Drizzlekit was for sure going to be the best!
[ Open For Interaction ]

Last edited by Willowfern; June 3rd, 2022 at 11:19 AM.
Old June 3rd, 2022, 12:00 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Lichenkit | he/him | @Willowfern

The sunlight that filtered through the entrance of the den was despicable, the once carefully balanced darkness being destroyed like it was nothing. It made Lichenkit sick. He felt at home in that darkness, it comforted his equally dark heart. His denmates might not be as appreciative of the shadows and darkness as he was, but he didnt mind that. That only meant the darkness was his alone, and he wasnt that keen on sharing it.

Stifling a scoff as a particularly bright beam shone directly into his eyes, the kit rolled over onto his side in an attempt to get away from the dreaded sun. In doing so, he spotted another kit whose name escaped him at the moment. "Dreadful day, is it not?" he spoke flatly, a carefully calculated sigh leaving him that he hoped would make him look mysterious and troubled.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 3rd, 2022, 12:14 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Drizzlekit
He/Him

__
Geez, man, you look like someone ate all your fresh kill in front of you. What’s wrong? Drizzlekit wanted to say when he saw the despondent feline drag himself over, though that wouldn’t be a nice thing for a future leader to say, so he refrained.
“Well, I wouldn’t exactly classify it as a dreadful day,” Drizzlekit replied evenly, “Perhaps a boring and rather empty day,” He said honestly, quirking a brow at the odd fellow who’d approached him.
”What is your name, anyway? I don’t recall ever having spoken to you before,” I know that for sure, as I’m certain I’d remember a major sourpuss such as yourself, He added silently, discreetly looking the gloomy kit over.
Drizzlekit sometimes didn’t understand his peers. Sure, RiverClan had gone through some dark periods recently, but why were so many kits being born with such… odd outlooks on life? Okay, he’d admit, he was one of them. But why? Was the gene pool suddenly flooded with melodrama after all that had surpassed in the past few moons? It was certainly an oddity that Drizzlekit didn’t know that he’d ever understand.
[ @Atticus ]
Old June 3rd, 2022, 03:38 PM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi View Post
Hawkkit [ @Polaris ]

Her eyes slowly blinked open, revealing a very bright light that didn't seem to care about the fact that she was sleeping. She grumbled as she stood up, arching her fanny in the air, outstretching her paws in front of her as she flexed her claws, getting a nice stretch in. Sitting down in a slouch-like position, she let out a yawn, licking her dehydrated lips as she looked around the nursery, as she saw kits hanging around, some climbing atop of another, some playing some sort of game, others... Oh, she didn't care right now. She just realized that practically everyone was accompanied and she happened to be alone. Forcing out another yawn, she put in effort into making it loud as an attempt to grapple someone's attention.
~ Poppythroat ~ She/her ~ Riverclan Elder ~

Although Poppythroat enjoyed her alone time, she was bored of sitting in the Elder's Den, and she didn't feel like going out into the territory at the moment, so she decided to go and visit the nursery. So, here she was, tucked in a shadowed corner of the den as she watched the kits around her. Observing others was one of her favorite things to do, especially the younger cats. As her gold eyes looked around the nursery, she noticed a tan tabby with white spots. Hawkkit, if she remembered correctly. With a small smile, she watched as the kit woke up from her nap and seemed to be extremely bored, not unlike herself. With a soft mrow of amusement as she heard she tiny kit attempt to attract attention, the elder padded over to Hawkkit.

"Hello Hawkkit." Poppythroat's voice was toneless, but her eyes shone with curiosity. "Would you be interested in playing a game with me? You seemed to be very bored."

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries