Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
New Life [p]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:39 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by fade
Last post by BEAR.
Today 01:38 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by dino.
Today 01:37 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:36 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:33 PM

Old April 16th, 2022, 02:29 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Honey and Hazel (and Glass) [P]

Dimhazel breathed in the morning air as they prepared to go hunting for the day. The pain in their leg had eased since they managed to splint and wrap it with the other cat's help. They hadn't stayed, though. She was kind, but.... they couldn't stay with her. The area just hadn't felt safe enough to think about staying, so onward they moved, more careful than before, at least.
As they moved forward, dew rolled from their pelt and they stared, distracted and dazed. It always surprised them when they woke up with morning tears on their pelt. It shouldn't be new to them each time, it comes from sleeping unsheltered.
They couldn't go hunting like this..... or could they? No, no they couldn't. The last time they tried, their senses were too focused on the feel of their pelt to have hunted properly, their other senses feeling hazey and dulled the whole time.

They paused and carefully sat back down, tensing and relaxing before slowly reaching to lap the water from them. Hm, hydration, they guessed, so energy not entirely wasted. It wasn't the best or most thorough clean, but they could hardly feel more than the spots where their fur had been flattened and was finishing drying.
With the sensory issue eliminated, they hobbled out, keeping as low to the ground as they could in a faux hunter's crouch.

@starry.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old April 21st, 2022, 12:10 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Honey and Hazel (and Glass) [P]

| @Rainquail |

( Honeyleaf )
Honeyleaf laid her head on her paws. At last, after moons of looking, she'd tracked down a tolerable nook to get comfortable in. Traveling was typical to her now, and she didn't hate it, but having a den was better. Especially if it was stormy. Today the weather conditions were lovely however, ideal for going hunting. She let the beams of sun warm her fur, albeit the breeze was cold and sent shudders along her body. As she padded out of her sanctum, she didn't expect to see another feline - oh dear, they appeared to be injured. "I'd recommend you get up from that hunters crouch," Honeyleaf suggested, hoping she wasn't surprising this cat. Pause... they conveyed ThunderClan scent on them, so did the two know one another?

Head shifting, she gave them a hello grin. "That looks quite awful - your leg, I mean. I see it's dealt with as of now however on the chance that you need I have a few additional herbs to share. Also, you can eat. I'm Honeyleaf by the way, formerly of ThunderClan - and you? Come in, you can rest." She gestured to the den entrance, offering them a kind smile.

By and by Honeyleaf wouldn't fret helping other people out. Rather she very much enjoyed it, for it caused her to recall her days in ThunderClan. The clans were all set on resembling a large family and that's what she missed. If by some stroke of good luck she realize that her daughter Aspenstrike was back... She'd go right back to her clan... Well, maybe not. Would they even let her back, she wondered?
Old May 4th, 2022, 12:32 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

(Life got weird for me, terribly sorry for the late reply!)
Dimhazel looked up, blinking, at the molly that was scolding them. Scolding, yes. They recognized it in her tone even if they hadn't caught what she said. What could she be telling them off for that didn't call for aggression....
Oh, their leg? Maybe. They stood from their crouch and turned to face her. The lack of hostility and the grin hinted that they were possibly correct in their assumption.

They gave her a brief smile back to show they were trying to be friendly as well, but didn't hold it for long. Not because it was disingenuous, they were just too tired to perform the emotion for long.
At the mention of healing herbs, their ears twitched in her direction, interest piqued. For a moment they wondered if she used to be a Clan cat, the assumption proven by her name and the mention that she used to be ThunderClan. Oh, another?
They couldn't help but wonder if they'd met before their disappearances, her name just..... felt familiar, but no matter how hard they wracked their brain, couldn't think of a single instance of interaction with her. The familiarity ended with her name, as they had also never seen anyone that looked like her. They weren't the best with remembering faces, but they were pretty certain they hadn't.
It seemed they missed each other before.

"Honeyleaf. It's a lovely name," they murmured, even with the mention she was ThunderClan, what she was offering took them by surprise at the kindness of it.
"I'm Dimhazel, also ThunderClan. Although, I don't think there are herbs specifically for a broken leg." They had to keep their whiskers from twitching in amusement at their own (admittedly bad) joke. On a more serious note....
"Your offer is awfully kind, are you sure?" It wasn't like they could help her with much more than hunting..... but they supposed she might not want them to, actually. Would there be anything they could do to help her while she stayed? They'd feel guilty if they couldn't at least pull their own weight in some way.

@starry.

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old May 13th, 2022, 03:56 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

// @Rainquail

Honeyleaf purred slightly at Dimhazel's compliment - oh, she certainly appreciated that. With a grateful nod, her green eyes scanned the former ThunderClanners leg once again. Some damage had definetely been done. She wondered how Dimhazel had acquired it, but now was not the time to ask, no. This cat still needed time to heal, and of course she would help. ...Maybe this was one step towards improving herself, as in the past few moons, Honeyleaf did not like the way she was acting at all. A brat who left her clan because her daughter Aspenstar died - no one wanted to meet such a cat! She chuckled a little at their bad joke, but was glad when the conversation returned to being serious. Honeyleaf would not just let Dimhazel pass by with this horrible wound, nu-uh. "Your offer is awfully kind, are you sure?" Hastily she nodded. Yes, of course she was sure! The senior warrior's golden-brown tail waved from side to side as her gaze softened.

"Yep," Honeyleaf answered, keeping her voice gentle. "I mean - clanmates are supposed to help each other out, not? Even if we aren't 'clanmates' anymore, I'd still like to help you. Plus, how would you hunt and care for yourself, in this state? No, I will not accept you trotting around with such an injury. If you can't hunt, that definetely shows you need some rest." Again, she gestured towards the den. There were a few basic plants in here. Honeyleaf had no idea what they were called, but overtime, she'd tested them and multiple proved to be good for healing. There was also a little bit of cobweb of course - this herb, almost everyone knew. "I'm guessing that after a few days, we'll have to replace that ...contraption... on your leg, since the herbs won't have any effect anymore. Just stay however long you need to, okay?"

There were enough things in Honeyleaf's den for now, and she could always go out to collect more stuff. "Do you need help with walking, or can you do that okay on your own? C'mon in, I also went for a little hunting trip, so there's more than enough prey." True, the offer was big, but she had many things to share, so why hold back?