by kenjaku
Last post by kenjaku
Today 02:13 AM

Old March 23rd, 2022, 10:34 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default ❝ Café Cattus ❞

.·:*¨༺ Hello, and welcome to Café Cattus! ༻¨*:·.

Are you tired of the real world? Do you need somewhere to escape? Well, welcome to Café Cattus! Here, you can be calmed by the relaxing sounds of jazzy tunes and raindrops as a light pour starts outside. Small conversations can be heard in the background as people come from different places, different times in life to interact. Here, you can open up about any struggles you are having, talk about your day, or even just share something random that popped into your mind. As long as it falls in the Community Guidelines, you are welcome to discuss anything you like.
╰┈➤ Some things to note before you post:
- You can roleplay in this cafe like ordering drinks, foods, having a chat with a friend, etc, but roleplays outside of those are discouraged. You are welcome to talk to the bartender, Roan, if you want! Just @ me, and he will try his best to respond. You can order tea and coffee, some food, and have a quick chat, but attempting to have a long conversation with him will highly be discouraged because I am often busy with roleplays and IRL things.

- Please refrain from spamming! If you really want someone to respond to something you said, just @ a friend or wait patiently. I will probably look at this thread very often, but please don't @ me repeatedly too because I get really overwhelmed by too many notifications!

- Avoid talking about triggering topics without a spoiler. Always put TW before something that could possibly trigger someone else. If you are really going through something and need help, there are resources online that can help you during a crisis that are a lot better than a café on a warrior cat roleplaying website. With that being said, a lot of people care about you, and you are not alone.
Some cafe ambience and jazzy music can be found here. I mostly made this for funsies because I was listening to Persona 5 music while roleplaying and was like, " Huh, what if I made my own little online cafe on this website? " So that's how I got here! If you have any thoughts, questions, or concerns about this thread, let me know. I am happy to make changes that could make this thread more welcoming and friendly to others. This will probably not become as big as I imagine it will, but a person can try, right? Heh, anyways, enjoy!

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours

Last edited by R0WAN; April 9th, 2022 at 08:37 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2022, 11:42 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito
Default Re: ❝ Café Cattus ❞

Kanji, The Last Word

Kanji had been trudging through the dark, and the light ahead was almost a blessing. He looked around and realized he had come across a town. He sprinted over to the tavern and let his dog, Flare, walk around and hunt. It had been a tiring day for the both of them, and they deserved a break. Also, the dog's firey mane would be a problem. He strolled inside and sat down, surveying the rest of the patrons as he stretched and yawned, light chain mail armor below his robe jingling. "Bartender! Iyts ben a long day. A coffee on the double, if you will? Four sugars should do the trick!" he shouted, pounding his fist on the counter. Nobody came after a couple of seconds. "Huh. Must be busy! I should do something useful while I wait." He pulled out a broadsword and began sharpening it, but the screeching garnered the attention of some other patrons who gave him the stink eye. The expression was returned by Kanji, but for the sake of peace, he decided to sharpen his two daggers. Ah, much better. Their gleaming always put him at ease. "So, what's the policy on pets? Flare has been sleeping unwell lately, and I want to see if some strong chamomile with honey would help! Of course, I'll ask him to become a little shorter. 7'9 can be a bit intimidating for some. Course, there are always the 9 and 11 footers, but those are higher rank monsters! I do hope to tame a Purplecollar Devilmane one day though. What a fricking monster to have on your side." He noticed the fortune cat on the wall and waved back with the same stiff armed motion it exhibited towards him. That was good for a couple of laughs.
Old March 24th, 2022, 12:56 PM
" thrills, chills, kills!

My Mood: Dead

Someone I knew ate a live worm once.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

possibly in michigan | bump me after 24 hours
Old March 24th, 2022, 01:07 PM
S t a r's Apprentice!

My Mood: Incognito

I hate coffee. How people drink that stuff is beyond me.

Last edited by BEAR.; March 24th, 2022 at 04:49 PM.
Old April 9th, 2022, 08:33 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorzFan View Post
Kanji, The Last Word

Kanji had been trudging through the dark, and the light ahead was almost a blessing. He looked around and realized he had come across a town. He sprinted over to the tavern and let his dog, Flare, walk around and hunt. It had been a tiring day for the both of them, and they deserved a break. Also, the dog's firey mane would be a problem. He strolled inside and sat down, surveying the rest of the patrons as he stretched and yawned, light chain mail armor below his robe jingling. "Bartender! Iyts ben a long day. A coffee on the double, if you will? Four sugars should do the trick!" he shouted, pounding his fist on the counter. Nobody came after a couple of seconds. "Huh. Must be busy! I should do something useful while I wait." He pulled out a broadsword and began sharpening it, but the screeching garnered the attention of some other patrons who gave him the stink eye. The expression was returned by Kanji, but for the sake of peace, he decided to sharpen his two daggers. Ah, much better. Their gleaming always put him at ease. "So, what's the policy on pets? Flare has been sleeping unwell lately, and I want to see if some strong chamomile with honey would help! Of course, I'll ask him to become a little shorter. 7'9 can be a bit intimidating for some. Course, there are always the 9 and 11 footers, but those are higher rank monsters! I do hope to tame a Purplecollar Devilmane one day though. What a fricking monster to have on your side." He noticed the fortune cat on the wall and waved back with the same stiff armed motion it exhibited towards him. That was good for a couple of laughs.
Roan was stuck cleaning dishes as the customer walked in. He eyed them for a moment, but was glad that it got the other customers some entertainment for the day. He wasn't sure about all of this dog business, but he shrugged it off. He had seen weirder things, like cults and talking cats. Sure, a 7'9'' dog couldn't bother the man. After he was done scrubbing another mug, he grabbed another one and got the newcomer some coffee. He dropped in a few sugar cubes, and made his way over to the man. He was now sharpening some daggers, so he carefully put it down far enough away that he wouldn't get accidently cut by one of his sharp blades.

"Anything else I can get for ya, sir?"

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours