Today 03:53 PM
『 Briarwoodspur’s Family...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 03:36 PM

Old December 22nd, 2021, 11:26 AM
Mars is bright tonight.

My Mood: Bored
Default Kitten genetics! (Free)

I consider myself somewhat learned in the beauty that is cat genetics, and as I am bored, I would like to offer myself up as a hireling for those who do not have quite as much knowledge. In other words, give me two cats, their appearances, and known relatives, and I will give you a description of their potential litter of kits.

Note that the two parents must be the BIOLOGICAL parents of the potential kits, and that they must be of opposite sexes, meaning one female and one male. Not gender, sex. As in reproductive organs. I will also prefer that you give me genetically possible cats to breed (as in, a black and brown cat cannot exist, and neither can a colorpoint without blue eyes), but that is not a necessity as there are a couple ways around that problem.

Also note that this is just a description, but if you would like art, you can go here to get art of your litter.

Form:
(This gives you a litter of 4 kits, unless you would like to request otherwise)

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference):
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference):
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents:
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?):
Mention: @WinterBug

Character site
Flight - A WoF roleplay site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.

Last edited by WinterBug; December 22nd, 2021 at 02:55 PM.
Old December 22nd, 2021, 01:46 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Default Re: Kitten genetics! (Free)

EXAMPLE

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible): Dilute tabico (tabby calico) with long fur and white on her chest, face, and on tail tip, green eyes
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible): Black cat short fur and yellow eyes
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Queen's mother was a cinnamon (warm brown) tabby with long fur, and sire's brother was a grey cat with short fur
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?): One molly and three toms

THE KITS
Kit 1: A tabico molly with a white chest and yellow eyes, short-furred
Kit 2: A cream tabby tom with a white chest and yellow eyes, short furred
Kit 3: A black tabby (brown with black stripes) tom with yellow eyes and white on his face and chest, short furred.
Kit 4: A black tom with yellow eyes and a spot of white on his chest, short furred.

Character site

For heaven's sake, make your roleplay posts at least as long as a short paragraph. You have no idea how boring sentence-long replies make roleplaying.

Last edited by WinterBug; December 22nd, 2021 at 01:48 PM.
Old December 24th, 2021, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Black mackerel tabby with a white chest and paws. Green eyes
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Long furred, ginger classic tabby with yellow eyes. Half-Maine coon
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Sire’s mother is a Maine Coon
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?):One amab ginger cat if that’s alright
Old December 24th, 2021, 03:48 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Black mackerel tabby with a white chest and paws. Green eyes
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Long furred, ginger classic tabby with yellow eyes. Half-Maine coon
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Sire’s mother is a Maine Coon
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?):One amab ginger cat if that’s alright
Here are your kits! I wasn’t able to give you a ginger amab as red is sex-linked. (in other words, the queen must be red for a male kit to be red)

KITTENS
Kit 1: Black mackerel tabby tom-kit with white paws and yellow eyes; short-furred
Kit 2: Tortoiseshell mackerel tabby molly with a spot of white on her chest and yellow eyes; short-furred
Kit 3: Black mackerel tabby tom-kit with yellow eyes; short-furred
Kit 4: Tortoiseshell mackerel tabby molly with a white right front paw and yellow eyes; short-furred

Character site

Old December 24th, 2021, 05:32 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBug View Post

Here are your kits! I wasn’t able to give you a ginger amab as red is sex-linked. (in other words, the queen must be red for a male kit to be red)

KITTENS
Kit 1: Black mackerel tabby tom-kit with white paws and yellow eyes; short-furred
Kit 2: Tortoiseshell mackerel tabby molly with a spot of white on her chest and yellow eyes; short-furred
Kit 3: Black mackerel tabby tom-kit with yellow eyes; short-furred
Kit 4: Tortoiseshell mackerel tabby molly with a white right front paw and yellow eyes; short-furred
Ooh, cool, thank you!
Old December 25th, 2021, 03:32 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Albino shecat but she carries the gene of a longhaired orange tabby cat with hetero-blue green eyes. She has a long tail but would otherwise be considered petite. She has the body shape similar to a ragdoll cat.
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Large melanistic maine coon tom. He carries the gene of a silver tom with long fur and yellow eyes, though he appears pitch black. He is large and average height
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Sorry, none
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?): 3 shecats and a tom
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 25th, 2021, 04:38 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanukkah Hawkice View Post
Queen's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Albino shecat but she carries the gene of a longhaired orange tabby cat with hetero-blue green eyes. She has a long tail but would otherwise be considered petite. She has the body shape similar to a ragdoll cat.
Sire's appearance (as detailed as possible or link to a reference): Large melanistic maine coon tom. He carries the gene of a silver tom with long fur and yellow eyes, though he appears pitch black. He is large and average height
Description of any known family members and their relations to the parents: Sorry, none
Any preferences on the kits? (sexes, any preferred colors or fur types?): 3 shecats and a tom
Here you go!

Kit 1: Red silver mackerel tabby tom-kit with yellow eyes; long-furred
Kit 2: Tortoiseshell silver mackerel tabby molly with yellow eyes; long-furred
Kit 3: Tortoiseshell silver mackerel tabby molly with yellow eyes; long-furred
Kit 4: Tortoiseshell silver mackerel tabby molly with yellow eyes; long-furred

Character site

Last edited by WinterBug; December 25th, 2021 at 04:39 PM.
Old December 26th, 2021, 02:27 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterBug View Post

Here you go!

Kit 1: Red silver mackerel tabby tom-kit with yellow eyes; long-furred
Kit 2: Tortoiseshell silver mackerel tabby molly with yellow eyes; long-furred
Kit 3: Tortoiseshell silver mackerel tabby molly with yellow eyes; long-furred
Kit 4: Tortoiseshell silver mackerel tabby molly with yellow eyes; long-furred
Thank you! Might i ask if you use a website to get these genetics, and if so could you link it to me? (I have an interest in genetics)
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old December 26th, 2021, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Cool

Could I give you this in reverse order, I give you the offsprings appearance and get possible parents & siblings appearances?

Offsprings Appearance: Longhaired silver tom with a black tail tip and long fur. He's got a smug look on his face.

I'd like the genetics of 3 littermates for him, all shecats, and the parents. I can pay KK if you want. @WinterBug
Old December 26th, 2021, 04:46 PM
Mars is bright tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Could I give you this in reverse order, I give you the offspring's appearance and get possible parents & siblings appearances?

Offspring's Appearance: Longhaired silver tom with a black tail tip and long fur. He's got a smug look on his face.

I'd like the genetics of 3 littermates for him, all shecats, and the parents. I can pay KK if you want. @WinterBug
Sure! I'm assuming that your cat is a long-furred blue smoke cat? Like this? Please correct me if I'm wrong so I can adjust the results accordingly. I also can't speculate on eye coloration as you didn't give me any.

PARENTS
Mother: Long-furred dilute calico molly with a white muzzle and paws
Father: Short-furred (carrying the long-furred gene) black smoke tom (ref)

Littermate 1: Blue molly with white paws; long-furred
Littermate 2: Black smoke molly with white socks; long-furred
Littermate 3: Dilute tortoiseshell molly; short-furred

I'll have the art ready soon!

Character site